Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Kissing Major Ass(no longer destruction)

+11
Wendigo
Youka
#superSkrull
Celeste Uchiha
Altar Shinkou
Nova Tsuba
Rin Togakawa
Saku
Xyxer
Itami
Shika Yabusame
15 posters
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Kissing Major Ass(no longer destruction) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kissing Major Ass(no longer destruction)

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:33 pm
She was pressed against the wall by an immeasurable force. Blood dripped down from her hands, legs... Everywhere. Still she opened your mouth to speak.

"The people... are starving below. Crime.... runs... rampant. The ninja have left, leaving only us behind. The village is growing weaker, as evidenced by how I killed your jounin so easily." And he could scan her mind to easily prove it. "All I ask... Is why, How could you have let this happen to your own people?" Pause. She gasped for breath.

"I have tried my hardest as the only remaining genin to keep the peace. But there is only so much I can do. Let... Me... help. I can rally the people. You have power, but I have potential. Kumo can be stronger than ever before..." and that was indeed all she wanted. The truth was written clearly on her face for the whole world to see.

((Listen, mate, I don't like what you're doing, but there isn't really anything I can do to stop it. The only reason you're here is because people skyped/pm'ed you to post because they were afraid of a genin. If you were more active, I would never have done this. But I understand where you're coming from and I don't dislike/hate you OOC for this, okay? Here's to hoping we can maybe be friends on an alt or something))
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Kissing Major Ass(no longer destruction) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kissing Major Ass(no longer destruction)

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:40 pm
At the first word the two arms tore the boy apart. Only the words "the people" would get out. The blood would pour over the chair and desk to mingle with the blood of the hapless jounin that he would need to identify later, or not.

His cloak would vanish, as the light faded from the genin's eyes. Walking over he would retrieve the two halves and walk to the rot field. Placing each half on different spikes he'd look at his work and deem it good. With that the fresh blood would drop rhythmically into the field, feeding it for the first time in a long time.

With that he would return to the administration building, the ever growing plague continuing to grow from his flesh. The village was nearly empty, soon it would be even more so.

(Exit, since the hit went through and 105 str vs 5 health claiming your dead.)

(No one is afraid of you lol, you only did it cause you thought you'd get a free one in. Nice try glhf)

Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Clearly afraid because you used your cloak.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:43 pm
+1 tak for that burn
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:44 pm
Pathetic, killing one of your only active ninja, -1 Mort.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Wow uh. Just. Wow.

Approved.

Also approving Erz to go down in history as a cannible savage. Because that was both awesome and crazy and just. I'm gonna go get my surgery now but I hope your alt is as savage.
Celeste Uchiha
Celeste Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

-1 no respek
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

-1 Youka for only being able to kill low ranks

-1 Ari for hating on people that kill their own active shinobi
Anonymous

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:46 pm
badum tis +1

Last edited by Puma <3 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:46 pm
+1 for Erz, its only right lol
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum