Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Salamanders of Rain Country
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 10650

Loner Training with Someone? (IO, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loner Training with Someone? (IO, NK)

Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:41 pm
Satoru's showing of his lightning chakra manifestation was understandably weak. Nobunaga simply tells him to repeat this exercise likely to allow repetition improve my results. Understanding this method, Satoru does try this set of actions again.

At first, he attempts to repeat the creation of lightning chakra in the kunai but this action proves to result in less than what was previously shown. No sparks occur, the only glow which appears is the glow of chakra on the blade. Perhaps in trying to hastily repeat his former results and improve upon them, Satoru has actually set himself back. So, in realizing this, Satoru decided that it is necessary to take one step back in order to take two steps forward. He again manifests wind chakra and places it into the blade. It is then allowed to dissipate before Satoru does this again. Then, he gathers chakra once more this time with the intent of creating lightning chakra. It first takes on a wind nature and is gradually changed to become lightning. Satoru vibrates the chakra with increasing speed before placing it into the kunai.

The difference between this attempt and the first attempt is the degree of control held over the chakra which Satoru begins to flow into the weapon. He begins slowly, resisting the pull that this metal has for this chakra which mimics the properties of electricity itself. The chakra is only allowed to seep in incrementally. Portion by portion, the chakra is added in so as to gain control over the chakra in the knife before adding any more.

This method proves to yield greater results. By the time all of the lightning chakra has been let into the blade, it is controlled and maintained. Satoru holds this glowing kunai for a moment longer, taking in the accomplishment of having attained the ability to manifest lightning nature chakra. This fact sinks in by the time Nobunaga speaks up. Then, Satoru allows the sparking chakra to settle down and the kunai returns to normal to be replaced into the pouch from which it emerged.

Hearing Nobunaga, Satoru begins to ready himself. After having just come off the heels of learning how to create lightning from chakra in the first place, now he is tasked with learning a B-ranked jutsu utilizing this skill. He waits and watches as Nobunaga demonstrates this technique known as the lightning javelin. The technique seems simple at first glance, the user must infuse their muscle fibers with lightning chakra and maintain that infusion. The result is an increase in information transmission from the brain to the muscles thus allowing the body to move faster and with greater strength. Such an ability is useful for a quick enhancement on the battlefield.

“I can see why that jutsu would be difficult.” Satoru thinks as he watches the glow of chakra emanate from Nobunaga’s body. 
“To fill one’s body with lightning release chakra seems dangerous enough on its own. But the added focus on an even spread of that chakra throughout all of the body creates a new level of difficulty. How will I accomplish this…”

Then Satoru hears Nobunaga’s words: “Much like you did before, now you must mould and manifest your lighting chakra within yourself. Summon it in every fibre of your being. Your muscles, your ligaments and tendons, your skin. Even your hair. Everywhere.” In particular, Satoru is interested in those words “much like you did before” because they give him some hint of how he will accomplish this task of successfully performing the lightning javelin technique.

“I will do this in a similar fashion to how I first manifested lightning from my chakra. By creating wind release chakra and vibrating it until it becomes lightning chakra. Then, this chakra will be allowed to leak out and fill the object it is being placed into. The only problem with this is that the object I am infusing with chakra is my own body. If the chakra originates in my body, how am I supposed to have it flow from one object to another?”

Satoru takes a moment to think as Nobunaga watches. In time, the solution comes to him, though it is a bit of an out-of-the-box course of action. He removes a kunai from his weapon pouch and holds it with both hands. With less effort than before, he allows lightning release chakra to enter the metal of the weapon. That amount of chakra is allowed to remain in the kunai for a moment. Satoru takes this time to level out all chakra already in his body. This way, the lightning chakra that he is about to let in is not affected by the chakra that is already in his body. This procedure is meant to be a test of how lightning chakra should feel when it is evenly spread throughout his person.

The chakra in the kunai is let in through his hands. Satoru does not pull it into himself. The only interaction he has with the chakra itself is the control that is needed when working with this volatile nature transformation. It leaks in through his hands at a steady pace. To help with an even distribution, Satoru closes his eyes and imagines a green colored dye dripping in small amounts into a glass of clear water. The color spreads out in strands at first but in time it evenly distributes throughout the water. There is no more color in one part of the water than there is in another. So too, there should be no more lightning natured chakra in one area of his body than there is in another part of the body.

Also important, a concept which Satoru only just now takes into account. The chakra that is mixing within his body should be spread evenly as well as integrated completely. By this, he is thinking about how oil and water act when in the presence of each other. The two do not mix to any extent, rather they remain separate. On the other hand, in imagining the dye and water, Satoru notes that the water in fact pulls on the dye in order to integrate the molecules themselves into the large portion of water.

Satoru opens his eyes. The kunai has no glow about it, a sign that all chakra has left the metal. This would also mean that all lightning chakra that was absorbed is indeed uniformly spread throughout Satoru’s body. That fact is instantly clear when Satoru involuntarily twitches violently. His muscles tighten and loosen sporadically, ignoring his brain’s signals. Satoru understands well why this is happening. A lack of control over the lightning release chakra in his muscles is causing them to experience this jolting motion. The vibrating chakra is allowed to shake the body.

So, the natural response to this is to use the regular chakra in the body to render the lightning chakra controlled. This is what occurs. Satoru ceases to shake and jitter, the jolting comes to a stop. Satoru’s body is once again under his control. Though that lightning nature chakra remains in his body, confined from true infusion by the Satoru’s base chakra which is in a greater quantity.

“This isn’t even half of the chakra I plan to use for this jutsu. I can see that a lack of control over this element is dangerous in its use. So, I’m going to let it out now, prepares this time. I’ll hold control over it the same way I did with the kunai.” Satoru thinks, loosening his grip on the chakra in his muscles.

The jolting returns with less force now and it dies down in a short amount of time. Now, a dim blue glow can be seen coming from Satoru’s skin similar to the glow coming from Nobunaga. The only difference between these two glows is that Satoru’s is dimmer and lacks potency. Noticing this, Satoru uses his chakra to consume and nullify the lightning element in his body. The failed jutsu is deactivated.

“I got what I wanted from that experiment.” Satoru thinks. “I know what to expect now, just do the same thing with a greater amount of chakra and prepare to apply greater restraint before letting the lightning do its work.”

Satoru carries out his thoughts. The kunai is placed back into his weapon pouch as it is unneeded for the following attempt. Instead, Satoru decides to simply replicate the feeling of the first attempt and transform all of the readily available chakra in his body into the lightning nature transformation. He prepares for this by taking on a wide stance and performing the ram seal just to control his chakra better.

In a quick instant, Satoru tenses his muscles, visibly jerking in place. Afterward, his body shakes in a way that is much less violent than before. That shaking goes down into a slight vibration and is accompanied by a glow more closely resembling that of Nobunaga’s. And then even that slight vibration dies down, only the dim glow remaining. The jutsu has been successfully performed.

Satoru stands up straight. “I think this is it.” He says, looking down at his hands. He is able to feel an ever so slight vibration in all of his muscles. It is true what Nobunaga said, that all of his body would be affected. His scalp even feels a tingling sensation, likely his hair shaking. To test this technique. Satoru jabs a punch forward. The speed with which it moves is beyond what Satoru usually experiences. A kick follows and then more jabs. This enhancement effect is very clearly felt in these movements.

He stands straight, looking towards Nobunaga for approval. Has he successfully emulated Nobunaga’s technique? Does Satoru now have the lightning javelin under his belt along with the lightning nature transformation?

(1,637/3,120)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Salamanders of Rain Country
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 10650

Loner Training with Someone? (IO, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loner Training with Someone? (IO, NK)

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:08 pm
The day is drawing to a close. The time spent has been well used, with Satoru having learned a new element and a useful jutsu to go with it.

Satisfied, Satoru decides that it is time for him to call it a day and bid this fine fellow goodbye. Maybe they might see each other again in the future. "This has been very productive, and for your instruction I thank you. For now, I'd like to rest though. I'll see you around."

Satoru waves and walks off.

(87/3207)

[Exit]
[TWC: 3,207]

[Claims: 16 stats, 1,000/1,000 for lightning element, 1,500/1,500 for Lightning Javelin, 702 words towards Jibashi]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:12 pm
Electrifying, approved.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:09 pm
Too lazy to post my exit so Exiting.

Claim:
2325 words
+22 ap
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:22 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum