Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Blood Games: Angel Burr Vs, Azure Phoenix  Empty Blood Games: Angel Burr Vs, Azure Phoenix

Mon May 15, 2017 3:22 am
Angel's stats:
Spoiler:

It was the middle of the day as Angel made her way into the arena, this is what she was training for, this was what she was ready for, this was what she was made for

She was going to have to fight someone to the death, right here, right now.

Angel took a deep breath as she stepped into the arena, and awaited her opponent to enter.

OOC: Sorry, so, I was under the impression that Azure was going to post first and have been looking for that. So yeah, tired of waiting.
Also, sorry for short post, tired, and can’t be bothered to do more.

Last edited by Angel Uchiha <3 on Thu May 18, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Blood Games: Angel Burr Vs, Azure Phoenix  Empty Re: Blood Games: Angel Burr Vs, Azure Phoenix

Wed May 17, 2017 2:27 am
Azure walked around frantically as everyone was getting ready to fight one another and while he was doing that whispered of his deathmatch circled around the room Oh man oh man this is really bad I never had to do something like this before he thought to make his way to the arena where the fight would take place. A young girl stood in the middle of the arena waiting for him to show Okay Azure you can do this. he told himself as tripping over his own two feet but catching himself as he almost hit the floor "I'm Azure I guess were fighting each other today." he said to the girl as with a carefree smile on his face. Dad put all his faith in me so I can't let him down today. he told himself extending his hand out to the girl for a shake. "I really didn't see myself in this kind of situation how about you???" he asked her with the crowd waiting to see who would throw the first punch and get this deathmatch started.

As the crowd looked on Azure felt his worries fade away, almost as if he was getting himself into a battle mind set to ensure that he could focus on the fight and keep his emotions under wraps this time around.

[OOC: A little before 2:40 but meh what can you do i'll try to post sooner next time.]
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Blood Games: Angel Burr Vs, Azure Phoenix  Empty Re: Blood Games: Angel Burr Vs, Azure Phoenix

Wed May 17, 2017 11:25 pm
(Just a quick note, so to my understanding, the stadium is a giant circular pool that is 10 feet deep with stone surrounding, so basicly, when you say Angel is in the middle of the arena, you are saying she is in the center of the pool, so when you come out, you would tetchily fall into the water when you do that. Not going to claim that though because that is dumb, also, Xy forgot about that as well, so everyone can make the mistake. Just for now on, make sure you put something about using the surface walking technique, even if it is just a subtraction from your AP. Now, best of luck  )
A shiver could be felt on Angel’s back as she saw her opponent enter into the arena, Rain from the open celling droped down Angel’s face as she stared at the boy, he couldn’t of been much older than herself. Making Teenagers fight to fight like this…. What was wrong with the Damn Mitzukage? Either way, it didn’t matter, perhaps there was a way out of this for both of them, this was a fight where killing is allowed, but killing wasn’t a requirement… so maybe the two of them could come to an understanding?

That Idea seemed to go out the window as Angel Uchiha saw the look on the boy’s face, it wasn’t filled with fear, it wasn’t serious, on the contrary, it was just carefree….. Was he serious about this at all?

However, the boy would trip over his own feet as he made his way to Angel, barely catching himself before he fell.
……..

Was this boy…. Stupid?

No, perhaps he was just trying to act like it to make Bur lower her guard…. Or maybe…. Perhaps he was that insolent?

Either way, Angel would continue to Gaze at Angel as the boy approached her, “I’m Azure, I guess I am your opponent today…” He would say and start to get uncomfortably close to the Blonde.

As he got to be about 10 meters away from the girl, Angel would back away from him at a speed of 25, trying to make sure that he didn’t get to close until she was back to solid ground. “My name is Angel Burr, and as you were! Don’t get any closer to me.”
Presuming the boy didn’t stop moving, Angel would at this point pull out a shuriken and throw it at him, aiming for his knee to try to force him to stop. The Shuriken would come out at a speed and power of (3+50/2=26+40) 66 with a sharpness of (OOC: Forgive me, I am on aiplane without internet acess right now, so I don’t have the formula, but I believe it is 50+[3+50/4] = ) 63. A slight sense of fear could be derived from the girl’s voice, she didn’t want to allow herself to be too close to the boy right at the start.

However, presuming the boy did stop, and continue with his sentence, he would say, “I didn’t see myself in this kind of situation, did you?” Gulping, the girl would respond.
“No… I didn’t… I didn’t have much of a choice but to Join Kiri…. But even when I did I didn’t think I would have to do something like this….” The teenager had a problem finishing her response for a minute, but then continued. “No, I am a Kiri Kunochi now, if I am told to do something by the Mizukage, I will do it…. Even if that means killing another Innocent.” The girl would say, the man was after all watching right now, if nothing else, she needed to appear that he was a willing obedient solider, as to not make him think that he could just get rid of her so quickly.

AP: 265 – 2 Surface walking technique (one for this time, one for last post because I was vague onto the water) = 263

(OOC: Sorry, doing this in an airport in a very little space, so sorry if it isn’t that good.)
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu May 18, 2017 12:37 am
Azure felt a little sad as the girl moved away from him I just wanted to have a nice chat he thought stopping just a few feet away from her "I really hope that we can be friends when this is over with." he told her still smiling at her with a face of joy with a hint of sadness edge deep within it. The girl introduced herself as Angel which he found to be really cool "That's an awesome name now we have to be friends after this!!!" he told her side stepping out the way of her attacks. 

She may be rough around the edges but I think we can be really good friends after this. Azure thought as he imaged them hanging out by the park and training together "Yes!" he yelled aloud "Ohh crap was that aloud he?" he asked covering his mouth.

Speed 10

[OOC: I may have screwed up on how to use the speed and stuff but I can fix it later.]
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 1:32 am
(So yeah, requesting a timer stop while we sort a few things out. I have noticed a few problems and would like to sort it out before we continue.

1. Azure, do you remember in my last post and in the CB when I said about adding the Surface walking technique? You forgot to say that again, so you would be falling into the water at this point. (If mods are reading this, I am willing to allow an edit while we sort this out.)

2. So, Looking at Azure's stats, it isn't exactly consistent. His stat page says he has 46 stats, where as his signature says he has 51 stats. In both cases something has to be wrong with those numbers. To take the genin exams, one must have 40 stats. Once one passes, they get a free 15 stats. As such, Azure's stats need should be at least 55. As a quick solution to this, (With mod approval) I would like Azure to be bumped up to 60 stats, at least until the games are done and we can more accurately figure out what his stats are.

3. So, Just so I can get an understanding of the situation when it came to the attack, Azure moves up until he is just feet away from Angel, and then she throws a Shuriken (I made a mistake, throwing speed is capped at 50, so 50 speed and power,) at him, and Azure just side steps it? You will need a little bit more detail than that for a successful dodge, at that distance, to just side step it, you would need A LOT more speed.)

Also, Azure, I don't want this to discourage you, This game is really hard to understand, and as I stated, I made a mistake in my last post as well. So don't worry too much about it.
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 7:16 pm
So, Azure, I talked to the Mods, and they don't want to interfere unless you say you have a problem with the points I bring up. So, unless you have any issues with my suggestions, here is what we are going to do to resolve the situation.

1. Both of us are going to edit and post our official stats on the page. Also, we are going to boost you up to 60 stats to solve the situation. (If a mod has a problem with this, go ahead and talk to me about it, but right now this is something I believe we both agree on, so you will have to interfere to stop it.)

2. Edit your post and put put in the use of the surface walk technique, From my understanding, you should have 100 AP( Plus anything if you want to add any stats into this) -2 for surface walking from the last 2 threads,

3.  Another edit, either stop to timeline Angel and make it so she doesn't throw her Shuriken, or continue on, but go into a little bit more detail about your dodging her attack. You can say something such as this "As Azure got a few feet away from the blonde, he noticed her going into her weapons pouch for something, scared of the possiblity of her going for an attack, Azure would start to move over to his right before she threw the shuriken. Then, once she threw it, Azure would dive to the side as to not get hit by the attack, the Shuriken barely missing his knee."

Also, if you feel like I am being in any way mean in my presentation of this, making invalid points that you don't agree with, or trying to get an unfair advantage on you in any way, feel free to either talk to me, or if you are too nervous and would rather not talk to me, get in contact with a Mod who will bring any of your points up to me about it.
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Sun May 21, 2017 2:41 am
[So, since Azure hasn’t gotten back in contact with me, I’m just going to continue the clock and continue the fight as is. If he wants to get in contact with me and edit, I am completely cool with that, and we can edit, but If He isn’t even going to, then I need to continue to stop Xy from getting mad at me.]

As Azure stepped out to head over to Angel, For some reason he fell into the water rather than activating his surface walking technique, and started sinking to the bottom of the 10 meter deep pool. Angel Was quite confused and was about to just put the boy out of his misery with a single throw of her Shuriken, but then looked up to the Mizukage. Something seemed strange about this situation…..

Was this person actualy the blonde's opponent? She would think that her opponent would be able to at least walk on water…. So…. What was this?

The blonde-haired woman would give the mizukage a questionable look, was this her opponent? Or the Mizukage’s mentally retarded nephew that was looking for some snacks and decided to eat before the games started… and her opponent was about to come through the doors any second now?

(waiting for the the Fairy to pass judgement.)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun May 21, 2017 9:36 am
Mercy. That seemed to be a running theme throughout this event. One that didn't bode too well with Xyxer, as his eyes ran over the blonde and black haired participant. It soon started to make sense as to why Azure had avoided the previous Blood Games as he decided to walk directly through the water, perhaps mistaking it for a shallow puddle.. yet you'd imagine he would realise when his head was under the water that it was in fact, not a mere puddle. Yet he continued to not resurface, and Xyxer looked either side of him towards his ANBU on hand with a confused, yet amused expression.. had this kid just killed himself in protest of Xyxer? 

Good show.

Lifted one hand up, he'd stroke his jaw with his curled index finger while propping that arm up on the arm of the throne he was currently situated on. It took him a few seconds before his hand simply opened up and moved to the side, a common gesture of simply giving up, "Retrieve his body, Angel. I.. hope you can swim?" The Mizukage decreed, half in jest, half in terror that she was also going to die within the harmless body of water.
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Sun May 21, 2017 5:56 pm
As Angel looked up at the Kage, she noticed the expression on his face. His face didn’t show even a hint of anger in it, on the contrary, he looked quite confused, an emotion Angel was feeling herself.

Rather than the slight bit of fear in Angel’s face, the blue haired devil had another look on his face besides confusion… it seemed… like he was amused. What exactly did that mean? Was the drowning boy his enemy? Was the drowning boy hete by mistake? All of these questions were still unanswered.

If that wasn’t bad enough, the Mizukage then said, "Retrieve his body, Angel. I.. hope you can swim?" The Mizukage decreed, looking down from his thrown, throwing up his hands in a giving up gester.

That wasn’t helping put Angel’s heart at rest.

Angel would look down and still see bubbles coming up, showing that the boy was still alive, but wasn’t swimming up, The Uchiha wasn’t sure why…. But it still scared her.

What if the boy was trying to force Angel to come after her? And then be able to grab her from under and pull her down. Angel was a dead girl for sure then, while she was probably faster and able to boast a higher chakra level than the boy, she had a feeling she wasn’t as strong as him when it came to physical brute force. As such, Angel had the feeling that she was going to loose if the boy suddenly grabbed her and try to killer her from down there….

However, at the same time, The Uchiha girl couldn’t just leave the boy down there. She had been given a mission, straight from the sword weilding village leader himself, as such, she couldn’t wait for a long period.

As Such Angel Decided to wait until the bubples from below stopped coming up, that way, she would at least have a chance of surviving down there.

It would take about another 30 seconds before the bubbles stop, it was kind of awkward for her just standing around waiting for the bubbles to stop, Angel had wished she was wearing some sort of swimwear under her dark gothic clothing, that way, she could at least claim she was just stripping while she waited, but no, she had to just awkwardly wait for the boy to stop his breathing before jumping down there.

Once it did happened, The girl with the piercing blue eyes would dive into the water and start to swim down towards the bottom, where the boy is. (Strength of 3 + Speed of 50 = 53  / 2 = 26 Swimming speed) She would swim down to the bottom, and as she got to the boy, instead of instantly grabing him, She would instead pull out a kunai and stab him in the leg, seeing if she would get a reaction. (Sharpness of Kunai 50 + Strength of 3 + Speed of 50 = 53 / 4 = 13 sharpness booster, so Sharpness of 63 [I belive the limit on 50 sub stats is just to make sure no speed blitzing, as such, I think 63 is the right sharpness. If not, presume sharpness 50])

Presuming the boy didn’t react, Angel would grab him and slowly pull him up by his collar up to the surface. She only had a strength of three, so it was quite difficult for the girl, however, she was able to pull him up the 10 meters eventualy.

As she broke the surface of the water, gasping for air, she would climb out of the pool and drag the boy with her. Breathing deeply, she looked over to the boy, he wasn’t breathing, but Angel sort of doubted he was dead yet. His Lungs were probably filled with water, and as such Oxygen couldn’t get into his system, but that wouldn’t instantly kill him, if he was left to his own devices for much longer though, he would deffinitly be dead.

The Uchiha girl would look up, starying back at the cruel dictator, and ask, “Sir, I belive the boy might still be alive, it is possible to save him if we act quickly and get a medic out here!” Angel would ask, but then, glare down at the boy, hesitating for the slightest of seconds before she continued “Or…. Should I purge the weakling from our ranks…. The choice is up to you, my Leige.”

Angel would then stand, awaiting for the Mizukage’s command.

(If Azure wants to post, he can still technically timeline this entire post and make it not happen, but that is solely if he decided to get on)
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Wed May 24, 2017 7:42 am

Angel would continue to look up at the Mizukage, awaiting for his orders, it was a bit of a distance away between the two of them, so it was a little bit hard to see what the look was on his face. Before it was easier due to the fact that the rain comeing down wasn't as bad, but it decided to pick up since the blonde had jumped into the water. As such, Uchiha wasn't able to make a judgement based of the man's face, was there anger on his face? Was there amusement? Or was the man asleep? The blue eyed girl didn't know, and with all honesty, she couldn't really care less about that, she just wanted her orders so she could get out of this Fucking Hell Hole.

As Angel looked on to the crowd, She realized that something seemed wrong with them.... they... well... a lot of them were pale, could there be some sort of sickness plauging Kiri right now? Also, on many of them, she saw strange welts all over there face's and bodies. No, Welts werent the right word, they were... bumps?

'He has a bump,' Angel would notice, And he has a bump, another bump over their, Bump over here, bump over there, here a bump, there a bump, every where a bump bump. Even Old McDonald has a bump, Bump bump bump bump bump. That last part would go to the tune of Mcdonalds farm in Angel's head. But seriously, there was a bump problem going on in this building. Angel would wait for the Dictator to respond.... If he didn't respond fairly soon, Angel would Just Curtsy to the blue haired demon, and would walk out of the arena, claiming the victory, and Leaving Azure alive. What Angel wouldn't know, is that if she did leave Pheonix alive, this would be the second time Azure was allowed to live from a blood games because there was something wrong with his brain, and he just... didn't seem to be there... perhaps he had the same sickness as the Hogokage, Denkiteki Hayato, had, the dreaded AFK diseases. Of course, not that Angel knew any of this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum