Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The Truth About Beasts [Yensung][ IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth About Beasts [Yensung][ IO, NK]

Mon May 22, 2017 3:36 pm
Yen seemingly ignored ayame in her attempt to pull him away. In reality he heard her and understood her thoughts. However, it was buisness. Furthermore a mission.

"This here is what will get you killed ayame, mission or not if they escape you only grant them the ability to split and diviate. Go kill the two that are exhuasted... understand that today and onwards a missions suscess is determind by several factors. Firstly, if tbere are survivors a deal is met.... two if there are survivors they must willingly come in for questioning... three you eliminate any threats in question. Even if innocents are involved, you force them to come with you. Under any nessary means. You fight tooth and nail for your life so death is not ucommon. But the most important rule is that you never ever allow hostiles, nor innocents go away with freedom. Unless ordered. The unconcious man and the leader are ours. The other two showed capacitey to escape... barely, however they are in no condition to fight.... you kill them and do it slow so they understand the errors of their way's. In the next life they will not follow such a route. Am i understood ayame?"

Yen stated as the two men the space time usera weezed in exhuastion and fear at yens words. The cheif whimpered as yen proped him up to sitting position and held a chakra scaple hand to his forehead as he left a cut on his ears. The man howled in pain as his pleading red eyes looked up at the two  men. Rage and fear on his face as he was all alone  with two men that were close to  useless.

The leader in a throaty growl  spoke in pain as he began to be to yen to let the two go.

"Please, you have family, children, innocents, and all the between to allow such a genocide is madness! You have honor and even the heart to teach! Please! I have cubs!, let them live!"

Yen chuckled coldly as he heard the man speak. It was a practical joke to the aburame that some would beg and plead after such crimes. Yet yen with surgical care proceeded to shave the fur from the leaders left arm.

"I see so we can sell your fur too no? No worries. My loyalties lie to my home and its allies, but when scum like you walk the earth that i preciously breath. It sort of makes me wonder why i must cater to all nedds... i have a heart, but not a stomach and heart for things like you. So while i shave your fur... lets talk please explain why this is done. After all your actions lead to this. So lets go backwards. Were you trying to make more by kidnapping innocents and transfering some vital parts? Ah its ok DNA is hard to come by nowadays. Still these experimentations are frowned upon. So for details itll be good to catch a guard and yourself in this case. The rest are expendable masses. After all you are the glorious leader.... a queen and a pawn, are a good take. It is checkmate now."

Yen spoke as once ayame was finish killing the other two yen would nodd his head as he relaxed and switched from speed to strength. Finally he would pick up the paralyzed leader and head off. Of course after knocking the man unconcious.

"We need to make sure you understand ayame your duty" yen would speak as they headed back towards the village. He wasnt frustrated, but also not forgiving. His voice clear and insightful as he gazed at the girl. She showed fear, yet never channled it to her actions and hence still needed the "lesson" now drilled into her. The aburame was silent for a few seconds as he spoke.

" the road of a shinobi is always dark ayame. You grapple with death and life on a daily baises. Yet you also did one of the most crucile mistakes in a shinobi career. It would make short work of your acheivements and your lufe... you do realize that hesitation is the main way a shinobi falls. The slightest and its over. Although its unavoidable. At home we train in a sage eviorment, we train endlessly, we think over actions and our involvnent in them.... however, we dont follow a textbook, just like how i teach any student in genjutsu i shall teach you the same. In combat you know things are chaotic and you simply move. But every missio you do can either impact our home, our land, and ourselves. A person that is in our way in a mission, hostile or not is and obsticle we must crush for our homes sake. Infiltration yes that was the objective... however it became a danger to allow us to neither grab a person or two in our case. Further knocking one out would lead to them searching ad comming back in greater forces. No survivors, then other factions reveal themselves, and we can take them out to the root. If there was even one survivor, then this would dissapear under the waves of sand.... sometimes you must break the objectives, but do it right. Hence why we disabled 2 people and eliminated the rest... as long as the sands remain silent, so shall their deaths. The others will follow, they surely will. However, hesitation despite your skill will spell your doom. The more careful and controlled you are. The better your chances. Still i did what was nessary for our own skins and safety. The leader is rendered useless. As he is unconcious and the guard is under your care. But make no mistake these two will too be corpses... it is the nature of their actions. For our home we shall eliminate even the tinest threat, because it only takes a small flame to create an inferno."

Yen would finish as he would sigh and speak once kore to,ayame.

"Do you understand? I am kind, but i also know when to take the nessary actions. It is because i wish to keep that which i care about safe, even if i must slaughter others to reach it."

Wc:1,043
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

The Truth About Beasts [Yensung][ IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth About Beasts [Yensung][ IO, NK]

Mon May 22, 2017 8:28 pm
Yen told her to kill the two space-time users, the ones that could not even lift a hand to defend themselves. Their chakra was spent and they were useless in their leader's eyes. Yet Ayame couldn't bring herself to end their lives. Her arms shook as she attempted to calm herself. She had never killed before and never wanted to kill, but her friend and ally Yen was now telling her she must.

"But they are incapacitated. Why must they too die? Their deaths won't bring the innocents back. plus they still possess a wealth of knowledge within their Jutsu that could be of use to us." she would state, looking to yen with a fear in her eyes. The men were no longer a threat, so why was it necessary to kill them? To cause more pain?

"Yen, hatred only breeds more hatred. Their families would feel hatred from their deaths, only bringing more hatred and war upon us. It's a vicious cycle that just keeps going for eternity... So why can't it just end here with a bit of mercy? Why feed that beast that hungers for their blood?" she didn't mean to question his authority in this mission, but it was indeed what she was doing.

Again she took a deep breath grabbing her heaven's sorrow, feeling that Yen would not take no for an answer... but she froze and shook as she looked down upon them. The mission did not say that the men had to die. If it was her decision, she would let them live or let the Kazekage decide what to do with them...

"I-I just can't do it" she would say shaking and looking at the incapacitated men. "All life is precious... that's why I became a healer.. became a ninja even. Death is a finality that cannot be undone, just like creating Life. Once it is done, it is done. What breathes a soul into our bodies and takes it when the body can no longer support itself? It's one of the great mysteries of this world." She would say taking a step back. "Everyone has the right to live in my eyes as it is something that cannot be replicated with Jutsu, nor science."

"If you feel that strongly about their deaths occurring, you must do it, for I do not see them as a threat, nor can I bring myself to end their lives when mine or my comrade's lives, nor the village are in peril ." She would say. "If you wish to take them back for questioning I can heal them enough to survive the trip back. After the questioning, The elders of Suna can decide what to do with them." she would state kindly but coldly. "But the decision is yours to make. I've said my piece"

True she was not on their side, but she wasn't 100% with Yen either. It was so dark and cold of him, that she wasn't even sure of who he was any more or if he was someone she wanted to be around. She saw all the death as unnecessary. All those men could have been captured and jailed and questioned. They'd be more likely to get something out of one of them. But to torture and kill already incapacitated men too weary to run? It wasn't human nor was it her.

She would await Yen to finish up his business and join her, and lead themselves back home. She really didn't want to do any more fighting as her chakra was pretty spent, but she would push herself should she need to heal.

Maybe she was in over her head, taking on an S-rank mission with only one companion. Still, it hurt her heart that men, both enemy and ally, could be so cruel.

WC: 638
TWC 3924

(Need 1076 more words on my end ^^)(Please don't be too harsh with Ayame :'S)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat May 27, 2017 7:32 pm
Yen shook his head in dissapointment. Yet he understood the girl's wishes. To remain pure, and avoid killing. It was an honorable decision however, yen took a breath as he weaved the handsigns to cancel his body and soul technique.

"While it is admireable aya. You are avoiding the reality that is infront of you. You were born a ninja. Clan or not you are a trained killer. One day your hand will slip and you will despite your best intentions kill... others will kill. Your freinds may even be slain before you. But even then should you buckle a knee a weapon will go through your neck like a molten blade. Then the world will stop for you, but it will continue on for others. Another casualty to the circle of fate. That despite your best efforts will be your undoing. Sometimes you must kill for the greater good. Othertimes it is for no reason. The longer you take to accept this. The harder it will hit you. I am no persons judge,nor am i  their executioner. The situation only called to it. I will be the wall both at home and outside the village. Even if it means the situation calls me to be the judge of my enemies and execute them or spare them.... it is our fate."

Yen spoke as he weaved a bird handsign as the two men had enough strength to stand. Several sharp pointed rocks came out from under the men feet. 2 went through the firstmans knees, as 1 went through the second mans ribs, and the last one through the mans thigh.  The leader whinced in pain as yen shook his head at the now crucified men.

"Sometimes you have to consider the conciquences, and then assume the rewards are greater... these two will be a fine example of loyalty to the wrong cause. So i am thinking that we have a show for the innocents that were taken and kidnapped. I shall leave you two here in the desert alive. Yes you are in pain but alive at least. However, one condition... at one point you may even grow fearful. But relax it shall be freindly.... that was if you did not leave innocents alone.... i soley wonder why  people do such things... still i guess the awnser lies within your own reasoning... in the next life you two will make better choices, you two will improve and become greater than you are now.... because you would make drastically diffrent choices. You will make the decisions that you did not make upon doing these crimes. This i awknowledge and i will hence bestow upon you two a slow death. Long and painful yes, but you will take the time to reflect on your decisions. Time needed to accept your fate and when ready go into the abyss of death... "

Yen stated as he concentrated. He hated to have to go to lethal lengths. The two men cried in pain as yen's binidiction was rather long winded yet it was in his eyes nessary. Now the question was to make sure  they would stay put. His current objective now was to go back and remember a jutsu he once used. Yen built up his chakra and concentrated his chakra to mix with his body fluids. The pure focus and concentration of yen as he concentrated the liquid internally to become compacted and dense. Just like his other web jutsu. However, unlike many of his jutsu, this required  a few handsigns. Yen racked his memory for the seals a moment. 

As he recalled. yens hands weaved three simple handseals (snake, dog, ram) and yen spat out a ball of bluish webbing. Taking his hands and spreading the webbing over the terrified men as they struggled to  move yet they couldnt help it. 

"So now ayame i shall ask once more, will you put them out of their misery before we leave? Or will i have to do much more than that?"

Yen stated as he continued to flux his chakra and decided it would be a good idea to make use of a new technique. A secondary weapon per say. As he decided it was a cleaver idea to start working on extending his hair.

Wc:712
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:43 am
Ayame turned away from Yen yet again. She could see his point, but in her heart she just couldn't make herself. Her heart hurt for those men, even after what they had done. It was her compassion and sympathy that lingered, one of the things that made her... well, her.

"Yensung, I will never buckle a knee, nor will I hesitate in the midst of an opponent, nor let my guard down. I am a trained ninja, but not a trained killer. My clan is a line of medics descendant from a taijutsu clan. We evolved past our primal instinct to hunt in order to serve others who have come close to death. It does not mean I am less observant, or even weak. Though I have the means to kill, I can restrain, which perhaps makes me even stronger than some." Ayame was growing tired of arguing, but she wanted the young man to see, and to understand.

"It does not mean I wont kill when I deem it necessary; It does not mean I won't kill if my life, the life of my comrade, or the life of the village is in danger. If this were a hostile takeover of the sand, I would defend... I would end if I had to, however, this is not the case. There is now a pile of bodies where a hellish camp once stood, and two men on the verge of their last breath. They could easily be captured and brought back, yet you still insist on their demise. The sand has a very clear vantage point on killing, and how hatred only begets more hatred. (Remember we started this thread while Yoko was Kazekage, Ergot, until we get back to the village, as far as we know he is still Kage) Is it not our job to respect our Allies?" Aya would sigh growing cold.

"I was born a medic, not an assasain, and I intend to stay that way. I go on capture and retrieval missions, and even if I went on a mission that called for a death, I'd likely bring the enemy back subdued and alive, or die trying. If he happens to fall on my blade, then he does so and ends. 'If he does not, there is still a wealth of knowledge inside of him locked away that a simple mind-reading Jutsu could expose. If he is of no use, let the elders decide what to do with him. You see, mercy is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of true strength. Strength that insists you can push them to the brink of death but not deal the finishing blow nor let them get away. Mercy is not weak. Everyone has a family, or someone precious to them. Can't you see that all this fighting and bloodshed just causes more war?"

After a moment, Ayame gave up trying to convince Yen. She was growing rather angry with him and didn't want to argue anymore. "Do with them what you please, Yen. I'm tired... so very tired. I have what we came for, the rest is your dealings." she didn't mean it to sound rude but she needed to get away. "I'm starting on the way back. When you're finished join me... I'll move at a pace that you can catch up to." her voice was now quiet and solemn, not wanting to deal with what was in front of her. She resecured the captured guard and made sure her weapons pouch was intact before she started off back to Suna.

WC: 828
TWC: 4752
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:29 pm
Yen listend to the girl and slightly smiled. Her words were indeed isightful, and rung true. He could not just simply force her to slay on command, even pressure. But it was for duty on her part. It was good to see that she was dedicated to her path.

Good, she is strong willed, and still has the heart to stay on her gut instincts. A good deal of self conciousness, and still remaining nobel. It is respectable and one i can completely honor. However respects due the reality sings true. Stay my hand means i will not stay for thee. However, as blood stained our path becomes i accept the conciquences. Nothing too severe of course.

Yen thought as he surged chakra throughout his hair and his straw hat fell to the ground. His hair extended. Each molocule surging with chakra, making yens hair look like a bad hair day. While extending it began to gain jagged sharp points and even spread out past his shoulders. Through this seemingly extending and growth acceleration of his shoulder length hair yenwas graced with the pleAsure of noting that it will effectively become a terrifying weapon. Both of range and destruction.

Once completed his hair grew down past his hips and became jagged sleek and black. A steelike texture for his hair. As he could feel on his back as he controlled it to spread to either side of him. The next moment looked like a scene of a massacure as the men slumped to the ground swisscheesed by hundereds of needles that were hair strands. It was over.

"Ok Done.."

Yen spoke as he dragged the leader back towards the girl after his hair returned to his shoulder length width and his normal complexity. The girl grew tired of arguing, but out of respect and honesty he did not persue her further. After all despite what was done and said they were both wrong and correct. It was a diffrence of opinion. 

"Now to get some rest the week is young..i say you cook up something. Rare meat, or even a salad. Treat yourself after this... you showed your conviction and held it. That is what matters the most ayame. If loyal to a mission  your loyalty to a village and its allies will not falter. This is something you should be proud of. As even strong, knowledable shinobi have fallen due to a waivering soul. Still today is another notch on the endless route of peace..  despite methods utilized. When the time comes however, i am hopeful that like many i ask in time. To be ready to do all you can. Sometimes you cannot stop the flow of events... nor can you fully stay your hand. As the dawn approaches it is a new day. A new day means another day breathing in our world."

Yen stated as the two slowly headed towards the village. The night reaching towards the  outstretchinga rays of the paleness in the far east. Dawn was approaching rapidly. And well instead of making the job take so long, a nights work was to do fairly well. Perhaps messy and otherwise  debateable ending. But intel and the winners clearly writing their side of history. It was nothing short of completion. As a ninja  would say. "If two ninjas walk through a forest and one made it out... were there really a second ninja?" A simple idea that humored yen. It was a idea that followed. If there were any surviviors, being only the two comming with yen and ayame. Did the actions fully cause any true damage? Perhaps not. For it was simply a mission. Another task with choices and split decisions. Thus decisions that had to be lived with.

Mission comp
(Exit)
Wc:624

Twc:5,531

Claim

+5k ryo
+15 ap
(Using -25% wc discount on the following)

250 words to genjutsu release mastery (250/375. Was 500)

3k words goes to spider web unrolling (3k/3k. Was 4k)

2,250 words on needle hell (2,250/2,250. Was 3k

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 pm
Within seconds Ayame would hear the men's bodies collapse to the ground, dead for if they weren't Yen wouldn't have been so quick to pull up alongside her. As they walked, before Yen had a chance to say anything, she would utter, "And with them, their wealth of knowledge is submerged in the darkness of eternity, forever trapped in that Jutsu. What a waste. Though it was obtained through guttural torture and experimentation, it still could have been used. I'm glad I grabbed what I could. A risky move on my part, but I knew you would have my back should things go awry." Then yen stated that she should rest while it was still early in the week. She would listen carefully and quietly.

Perhaps this was why Yen seemed to be alone a lot of the time, at least whenever she had passed him on the street and such. He had a silent intimidation about him that was both gentle and deadly. He spoke in riddles and philosophy, another thing that turned all but true thinkers away as they wished not to be confronted with the truth. Yet this was exactly what Ayame was so drawn to about him, and part of what made him a strong ally. He would tell you things you didn't want to hear, but yet needed to hear.

Though the mission ended in silence and mental and emotional exhaustion, she felt in her heart of hearts that the mission, nay their teamwork, was genuinely smoother than any other team she had trained or done missions with. Their personalities seemed to compliment each other over each snag and each bump and even when things were just fine.

Ayame also noticed that when yen talked, not many would adapt their thinking to fit his more complex form of being. Ayame certainly didn't go around talking as if she had a thesaurus taped to her face and speaking in scholarly philosophies on a daily basis. However, that side of her seemed to burst forth as if it were waiting for the right opportunity.

And not many would challenge Yen's statements, yet he did not judge or hate her for doing so in her own way.

All in all, today would be a day that would haunt her for years to come. The terror of those poor chained civilians and the horror and mass chaos that ensued, and how their stealth, infiltration, and capture mission turned into the mass genocide of a branch of Salzem's originating clan.

It was all so much to take in, and yet the first real strife Ayame had ever seen with her own eyes. She tried not to think about it as they reached the gates, neither of the two with a scratch on their body, though the guards could see the fatigue that plagued them, taking the rouges into custody as Yen (provided he comes along) and she would continue on to their superiors to collect the reward and share the info of the hellish beasts that plagued the outskirts of Sunagakure.

WC: 511
TWC: 5263

Claiming:

Mission Reward 5000 Ryo
Mission Reward 15 AP

5263/7500 for S-rank Body Revival Technique (using 25% off ^^)

~I don't think I can claim anything else~
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:08 am
Approved at both
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum