Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fuinjutsu for Dayz Empty Fuinjutsu for Dayz

Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:06 pm
Sora stood at the training grounds, waiting for Komori Hozuki. With the recent declaration of war from MakuKage, they needed to be prepared. It seemed as if the Chuunin needed to learn how to specialize in Fuinjutsu so as his duty as a shinobi of Kumogakure he'd teach him. So that's the reason he had been waiting, he had heard that Komori needed assistance so he had called a meeting for them.

While Sora was waiting he decided he'd finish on a technique he was learning. Fire Release: Flaming Impact Fist; he was really close to trimming up the finishing touches of the jutsu, so if he had some free time he'd use it to his advantage. Sora crouched down in a expereinced Taijutsu stance, one that was meant for a singular destructive punch, and he started to channel chakra into his arm.

Sora went over what he knew about the jutsu. The user has to perform the two hand seals, Ram and Tiger, and then focus their fire chakra through their muscles, increasing their size and tense with power through thermal expansion of the muscles. The user then proceeds to send the fire chakra down toward the fists after they’ve done the first part in the muscles and cause the pressure and heat to build up directly behind the attack, causing flames to shoot out of the fist that strikes the target. There will be no flames if you don't connect with your target.

It was meant to be destructive, overpowering, and beautifully radiant at the same time. The goal was to focus the fire chakra into your arm and then when it connected with someone it'd explode in a glorious fury. Sora's face was locked into concetration as he loked at his fist, feeling his muscles tighten and his arm lock up. While he channeled regular chakra his muscles would become tense enough for the punch to increase in power and speed. The next part would be the fire chakra. He slowly started to channel fire chakra into his arm, careful to not accidentally blow up, and as he did this he'd think of Niran.

Niran was the first person he saw using the jutsu, so he tried to go off of his example. Bring back your first, channel chakra into it and your muscles will tense and take a light tint, and then as you drived your fist forward it would connect and send a blast of fire adding to the destructive force of the move.

Sora performed the two hand seals and then rushed towards the closest straw dummy with all of his might and slammed his fist into the dummy's solar plexus. As soon as the fist had connected it would flatten the mannequins stomach, then with the explosion that occured after the punch, it'd be sent flying from it's wodden perch and hit the ground in a smoky heap of straw and leather. Sora would nod at his handiwork, but he knew that he could do better, where was that determination that Niran had when he used the technique. With that thought in his mind he used the two hand seals again and ran over to the neighboring dummy.

The fist rocketed forwards and hit the gut of the dummy, the sudden force behind the hit would send it flying, and the fire that imploded from his hand would cause the dummy to go even farther than Sora intended. The boy smiled and blew on his fist to get the smoke to clear away. He'd sit down and wait for Komori to appear.

WC: 614

TWC: 614
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Fuinjutsu for Dayz Empty Re: Fuinjutsu for Dayz

Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:59 pm
Komori had originally started out as a genin specializing in fuinjutsu, but upon seeing the rapid rate of progress that his brother Komon had been making, the boy had decided to switch to the ninjutsu speciality as well. It had allowed him to learn his most powerful moves, all of which were the moves that had allowed him to survive his second chuunin exam. If he had maintained fuinjutsu, he was not sure if he would have been able to survive that endeavor. Nonetheless, he had set out on mastering fuinjutsu once more, as now that he was finally a chuunin, he was allotted two specialities in the stead of a single one. He decided to pick back up where he had left off, however, he was so out of practice as of late, that it would most likely just cause him to fall even further behind than he already felt. The Village Hidden in the Clouds was preparing for war, which caused an activity spike in the already active village. He did not want to even risk falling behind, especially after hearing the offers of a promotion. While power was not Komori’s sole intent, it was a major one, as it would help him grow as a person and shinobi while also allowing him to become more powerful, powerful enough to protect his comrades and his village. But were they in the right? Kumogakure seemed to be the aggressor in this scenario, but it was to expand their influence. For now at least. But this was an influence that Komori could use to his advantage. Although it would be more difficult for him, he agreed that a larger sphere of influence that Kumo had, the larger the amount of people he could save were. Now if only he could find a way to be everywhere at once, as his shadow clones seemed to have a range limit on them. He would further delve into that at the jounin level, but for now he needed to focus on what was certain. Sora Uzumaki had even been kind enough to offer a helping hand to the fresh chuunin, as it would help him relearn the past, probably even cutting his time down to half at least. It was at this moment that during his walk to the training grounds, a flying, burning dummy had seemed to land right in front of him.

“Huh.” His chakra sensory managed to pick up the familiar glow of Sora, so Komori turned his head and looked towards the genin, who seemed to have not recognized him. “Hey, Sora.” His greeting was friendly and accompanied by a wave and a smile, as he had grown to know the boy pretty well during their unplanned visit to Max when he was in the hospital. “Ready to get started?”

WC: 471
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:24 am
Sora turned to Komori with a smile, "Yeah, let's get right to it." Sora would stretch with a yawn, something he always seemed to be doing, and then signaled for Komori to follow him. If he followed the two would go sit down on the training grounds.

"So, do you have any experience with Fuinjutsu? If you do this will be way easier to teach you," Sora said with a small smile. "Fuinjutsu is a basic fundamental of shinobi arts. It can be used for storage, for more versatile functions with your chakra, and even the fact that you can possibly come up with anything you can think of."

"I'll show you an example," Sora said as he focused on his chakra. The boy went through four hand seals quickly and then slapped his chest with his palm all while closing his eyes in concentration. His skin would take a blue glow as the chakra around him condensed and acted like a second skin.

"This is an A-Rank Fuinjutsu by the name of Chakra Barrier, it allows you to surround your skin with chakra and adds for great defense," Sora said and stopped for Komori to take it all in. The boy would then continue.

"Fuinjutsu is based on many seals that can be used for almost everything. Armors, weapons, even paper! There is a Fuinjutsu that literally makes paper explode. Calligraphy is the fundamental of Fuinjutsu and without great skills, in penmanship, there is no such thing as Fuinjutsu," Sora said once again stopped for Komori to understand his words. "Once you understand that, you can finally specialize in Fuinjutsu. Are there any questions you need to ask? Do you want to see any examples? I'm here if you need me."

Sora would look towards Komori and sense if he required assistance.

WC: 309

TWC: 923
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:59 am
“I do have experience actually, it was my original choice for a specialty.” Komori took special notice at the boy’s experience teaching his superior something. Despite his usually narcissistic exterior, Komori had enough humility to allow himself to be taught by a boy that he could probably defeat with a single blow, should he try. However, he was a comrade, and in a time of war, they would need everyone that they could get. Besides, he viewed Sora as a friend, and one who was becoming more powerful, perhaps even the strongest genin in the village for now. He would listen to the boy finish explaining before answering, “No, I don’t think I have any questions actually. I’ve done this at least once before, I’m just a little rusty is all. A lot has happened since then.” His eyes glossed over for just a moment as he remembered the rather scarring events of the trials that had led to his promotion and current ranking of chuunin. He had killed to get to his current position, and as a result, it had made him much more defensive. This chakra barrier seal sounded perfect for him, especially if he was allowed to place it on someone else. “Actually, for that A-rank fuinjutsu move you just showed me. Is that able to be placed on other people as well?” He would await the boy’s response before addressing something that he had said earlier. “And as for storage, I have a trick for that. Observe, my young padawan.” Komori then signed the Rat → Dog handseals in order to gain access to his pocket storage dimension, drawing out a water bottle as it materialized in his hands. “This technique is called storage displacement. It’s relatively simple, as it allows the user to store up to… fifteen items, if I remember correctly.” He took a sip from his water bottle. Damn Hozuki nature and needing to stay hydrated. He then signed the Rat → Dog handseals to send the water bottle back into his dimension at a much faster rate than it had appeared. “It’s that simple. Try it for yourself while I practice that chakra barrier thing. Ask any questions you feel like it.”

Komori would then begin the tedious progress of perfecting the seal itself. He had witnessed a shield like symbol being placed on the chest of the Uzumaki boy, which probably signified its defensive capabilities. Komori would attempt to place the seal on himself, but since this was his first time, it would take him a bit to perfect the design. Especially the shape. Did he want a triangular shield or a circular shield? An oval, a diamond, a square? Shields could be made in all shapes and sizes, so it took a bit for Komori to make his decision. A point of time that Sora could have been using to learn storage displacement. It was not a hard move to learn, unlike this damn chakra barrier. Komori imbued his palm with his own chakra, trying to conform the blue glow to be in the shape of a rounded, triangular shield, with the final point facing downwards. Near the top two corners of the shield, on the left and right hand sides respectively, would be a small half circle indent. If the shield were to be measure, the sides would be one centimeter, then a two centimeter gap which would be the diameter of the half circle, and then a five centimeter line, curving inward until it united at a round point at the base of the shield. It was a rather boring, but sadly necessary, process, in order to make Komori feel like he was being more productive than he usually was.

Once he had finally mastered the design that he had wanted, he placed it on his chest only for nothing to really happen. Aw, dammit. He did not want to appear weak or struggle in front of the boy at all. So while Sora was preoccupied with storage dimension, as it was sort of difficult to begin sending items to a personal dimension and all, Komori would channel chakra into the shield seal on his chest. It had a difficult time expanding, at first merely covering only his torso. As his heightened natural chakra potency was released more and more, the seal responded by growing the aura more and more. It began to cover his chest and spread to his appendages. It would spread down the length of his arms and legs, stopped at his wrists and ankles respectively. After biting his tongue, which was a bad habit that he had picked up when he wanted to concentrate further, he forced his chakra barrier to extend over the entirety of his body. This included his neck, which the added blue layer of protection began to slowly crawl up as it surrounded himself.

WC: 1285

Last edited by Kōmori Hozuki <3 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:43 pm
Sora raised an eyebrow as Komori offered to teach him something, but then smiled, everything is fair in love and especially war. "Thanks, I'll work on that as you work on Fuinjutsu." said the Uzumaki.

Sora let go of the chakra surrounding him and let it flow off into the wind as he thought about Storage Displacement. He had been wanting to learn this, just in case he needed to stash stuff during the war, and now that Komori had shown him he'd get this down easily.

He made the two hand seals Rat and Dog and focused on what seemed like an invisible inventory. Something that was being enough to store up to fifteen things, and they could be whatever he wanted, anything able to fit in it. Suddenly he felt a certain shift in the air. He looked in front of him but didn't see anything, he just... felt it. The user displaces equipment into a separate dimension for storage, just like in video games with invisible inventories. Like Komori said only fifteen items can be stored in the jutsu.

Sora pulled out a sealing scroll and then pulled out a notebook, he'd then put the notebook in the Storage Displacement and notice sort of sparkles. The boy smiled, so that's how it worked. He'd then take the notebook out and put in the sealing scroll, then put it in the Storage Displacement Jutsu.

"Thanks, Komori. While we're at it, can I learn Mass Shift? It's another jutsu I've been wanting to learn but I have had no time," Sora asked. If Komori dismissed him Sora would just shrug, he'd learn it on the road or something, if the Hozuki did say he'd teach him Sora would smile, "Thanks!"

Sora would then watch as Komori performed Chakra Barrier, which he hadn't expected the boy to try, but it seemed as if he was getting it down so he didn't mind. He'd offer some advice, though.

"I can sense you have a higher chakra level than me, so when I learn jutsu I try to put small blobs of chakra in at a time, and then as it develops I pour more in till it's solid. I don't know if it works for everyone but you can try, it's helped when my chakra control skills have failed," Sora told Komori with a huge smile.

Requests: Flaming Impact Fist (2000/2000), Storage Displacement.

WC: 414

TWC: 1337
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:11 pm
Komori, now covered in a thin layer of swirling arrays that resembled the specific shield design that he had created himself just moments ago, responded to the boy’s question about the mass shift technique, “Yeah, of course.” He had no problem teaching the boy, especially considering that he was taking time out of his own day in order to give the chuunin a bit of a shortcut in regards to relearning fuinjutsu. The boy smiled and thanked him as Komori pulled a kunai out of the weapons pouch which was fastened to his right leg. He tossed it up into the air, flipping it, as he would then catch it with his hand, in a totally badass manner. He tossed it forward onto the ground as he signed the rat handseal with the use of both of his hands, causing the kunai on the ground to give off a golden glow. The projectile weapon began to slide towards him, as he stooped down to the ground and picked it up from its new position closer to him. “It’s pretty simple and just helps with bringing stuff closer to you. It only works on smaller objects, but it’s useful for retrieving weapons and such in battle if you’re able to, you know?” Komori would then allow the boy to practice it for himself while he turned back to the chakra barrier seal. He wove his shield shaped symbol and took the advice of Sora to heart, as he began to apply various portions of his vast chakra reserves onto his body, as the simple swirling arrays decorated by his personal shield began to swirl across his body once more.

WC: 1563

Last edited by Kōmori Hozuki <3 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:53 pm
Just like the technique had said, Mass Shift was mass literally shifting. The boy smiled at that, it seemed this would come useful to him in battle, he even had some ideas how to use it offensively.
Sora would stand forward and use the Rat hand seal as he looked at the kunai. He'd exercise his will onto the kunai to move it through the air. Even though the jutsu didn't have a lot of strength, it could still be useful for attempting to trip up an opponent what Sora was planning to do in combat or grab a lost weapon, like the kunai.  As he took hold of the kunai he started to experiment with it. 

Sora would turn towards Komori to see how he was fairing before he turned back to the kunai. The item couldn't be any more than a foot away, and can only be moved in a line, no zigs or zags. It was hard utilizing space to move mass is one of the more basic things Sora had to learn to perfect the jutsu. It could be considered instrumental in both teleportation and the handling of kinetic energy, which he'd remember if he ever worked on any other Space/Time Jutsu. As he continued to move it back and forth, seeing how he could manipulate it, he thought more of the jutsu and how it brought the teaching of Space/Time Jutsu into simplicity, by allowing one to move mass, though weakly, with little precision.

Sora snapped as he got it down. He grabbed his kunai, spun it around similar to how Komori did, and then throw it in the air. The boy would open his holster and it'd fall into there easily causing the boy to smirk but not say anything.

"How're you doing Komori? Once again, if you need any assistance just ask," Sora said as he fell to the ground with a smile. "I don't think I need to learn any more techniques."

Sora would just hum as he sat there and watched the pale boy continue to work.

WC: 357

TWC: 1692
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:24 pm
“I mean if you really think that, then you shouldn’t have a problem facing my clone army!” Komori signed the Boar → Rat handseals with his back to the Uzumaki as he turned around aggressively towards the boy. “Attack but attack slowly!” Komori shouted to his pseudo clones. Ten other Komoris began to materialize from the ground behind a row of bushes, so in the event that the boy knew it was a genjutsu technique, he would not be able to tell. Right away at least. He then gave a nod to the Uzumaki in a “have fun” sort of manner as he began to step backwards. The ten Komoris began to wander out of the forest around them at the ever slow speed of 10 as they approached Sora. Komori himself then backed away further and began practicing this damned chakra shield barrier once more. It almost seemed to be more trouble than it was worse, as he could have just taken away his newly rekindled knowledge of fuinjutsu and been on his merry way, but alas, his opportunity seizing persona of his caused him to stay in the forest with the Uzumaki and finish learning as much as he could from the boy. He had been a great help and even unknowingly showed Komori a technique that he did not know existed, but nonetheless, decided to learn on the spot anyways. It would be an incredibly good countermeasure for war, and if he was able to apply it to someone other than himself, it would be an excellent barrier for his weaker comrades, such as Hitori, the other Uzumaki that he knew.

Thinking of his friends, Komori signed the first of the four handseals associated with the technique. Slaanesh the Makukage had already assigned Komon, Komori, and Hitori to the same task force that were to be held responsible for the acquisition of the rain village. He signed another handseal. Sakana would most likely be joining them, once he had trained up a bit more and recovered from his two week long coma. Komori let loose a small and quiet chuckle. Either the kid had the worst possible luck imaginable, save for Komori’s, or he was simply unprepared for his exam. He looked up at the sky at nothing in particular, instead allowing for his eyes to seemingly gloss over as he recalled his own chuunin exams. There had not been any traps, unlike basically anything Senshi was involved it for himself to encounter, but this just meant that there would be another person he would have to be sure to protect. He signed the third handseal. He envisioned himself accompanied with the rest of team purple: Komon Hyuuga, Hitori Uzumaki, and Sakana Meijin. People he wanted to protect. He signed the fourth handseal and connected his palm to his body. This time, the shield emblem seemed to glow brighter than it had beforehand. As he pressed it to his body, it seemed to race up his entire body from the point of contact, covering his body in a thin, light blue layer of protection on his body. He would turn to see what Sora was doing.

WC: 2092
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:43 pm
Sora looked at the clones with a raised eyebrow. Why the hell were the clones moving as slow as turtles, was this supposed to be funny? The boy rushed forward and punched through the clone, blasted off the ground and punched through another, then another, and another! All ten clones would be destroyed as he stood there in a cool looking motion. When he'd turn around his eyes would widen, there would now be twenty clones coming right towards him.

"Mist Servant Technique, huh," Sora questioned as he bent down as if he was trying to do the limbo and the fist passed right over his head. He'd try not to touch the clone to not duplicate again as he dodged to the side of multiples kicks, and even had to roll in between one of the Komori's legs.

The boy could tell that it wasn't actual mist so he'd just need to destroy the clones with Genjutsu Release. As he thought that he'd use the Tiger hand seal to cause the clones to disappear. Sora chuckled and looked towards Komori, "I know that technique, nice try, though, it brought some excitement to this training session." Sora explained as he sat back down and watched Komori. He seemed to have trouble with it but he wouldn't say anything, he'd learn from his mistakes and gain more advantage.

WC: 237

TWC: 1929
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:58 am
Komori raised on eyebrow at the boy upon seeing him break the genjutsu. “If you don't mind my asking, why do you still use the handseal to release a genjutsu? It's much more practical to be able to release it without a handseal, just in case the genjutsu tricks you into making you think that you are not able to move your hands.” He would wait for the boy's response before continuing. “It isn't terribly hard or anything. Here, I'll put you in the genjutsu again, but this time,” he held his hands together up to his chest in preparation for the technique. “Try to focus your chakra to break the genjutsu without using handseals.” Komori once again signed the Boar → Rat handseals to activate the mist servant technique genjutsu on Sora. His mist “clones” would appear from the ground and the various trees around the pair, headed towards the Uzumaki as he would try to master genjutsu release. Komori was now covered in the chakra barrier. If Sora did not get it on the first try, Komori would encourage him, “Just imagine your chakra network and mobilize the chakra within you. Your handseals merely allow you to channel your chakra in an easier manner, but they’re time consuming and sometimes inconvenient. Just try again.” After he witnessed Sora most likely master genjutsu release whether it be on his first try or not, he would then speak up again. “Good job, Sora. Now that that’s out of the way… I’d like to test out this chakra barrier.” He would get into a fighting stance with his fists held up towards his face. “Let’s go.”

WC: 2367
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum