Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 12:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 12:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 11:28 amShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:05 pmJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 10:57 pmRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 9:36 pmRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 8:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 4:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 4:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 26%
25 Posts - 22%
14 Posts - 12%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Of Loyalty, Fear and Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Loyalty, Fear and Trust

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:49 am
Rakka would reach Mitako around this time, watching the boy dragging the huge hunk of metal behind him, which wasn’t really even a sword, and noted that Ren had let a few of the men pass, running towards the two of them. Lazily, Rakka would spit two fireballs in their direction, which would both land direct hits, incinerating her targets.

”Sup.” She’d say to Mitako, glancing at her comrade. ”I think there’s just one lef- Oh, nope, he’s gone.” She commented, noticing as the chakra signature faded away into nothingness. Striding alongside Mitako at a leisurely pace, they’d reach Ren, who was sitting on the couch of the last remaining criminal, kunai stuck firmly into his head.

”Good job.” Said Rakka, winking at Ren. ”We should probably get out of here before this place burns to the ground, though.” She commented, looking back and noting the smoke she’d left on her path of destruction.
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:30 am
"Eh," was all Mitako would say in reply to Rakka. Allowing her to take the lead, he'd follow until they found Ren, who had just wrapped up the final stroke in tonight's glorious painting. With no words, he'd proceed to the nearest door/window, whatever seemed more convenient at the time, and evacuate the premises as per his jounin's suggestion. Not that he wanted to, or whatever. B-baka.

Once he did so he'd drag the sword along with him and regroup with his allies, assuming they had further orders.

[1,211 WC
1,211 words towards Sand Body]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:20 pm
Ren nodded at the young woman's words, "Your probbaly right... oh, one moment." Ren said, standing up from the couch and dusting his coat off before walking back over to the desk of their last target, with a flick of his wrist Ren's chakra surged, pushing the man out of his chair and onto the ground, out of Ren's way. Bending down ever so slightly as another explosion rocked the building, Ren opened one of the draw's in the man's desk and pulled out a bottle of fine Gin and tucked it under his coat. "No point in letting this go to waste" Ren said with a wink at his two companions as he strode over to the window and jumped down through the broken full length window that covered the rear of the room. 

Bending his knee's slightly as he landed Ren brushed a small collection of dust off his coat and turned to wait for his two compatriots to follow. Once the two had reached him and as the building began to crumble Ren would give the two of them a smile "Well that was far easier than I expected..." He would say, hoping to spark some conversation with the two of them; after all he wasn't here just to complete a mission.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:17 pm
Apparently the occupants of this building were terrorists armed with bombs, for the building was exploding now, although thankfully these terrorists were really shitty at their jobs, because nobody in Kirigakure gave a shit about this derelict old warehouse that was already in a state of disrepair. Ren's omniscient ability to find the bottle of gin in the desk was noted by Rakka, who really needed somebody around who could find alcohol more reliably without paying for it, as it always seemed like she was broke despite being an elite ninja. She jumped out the window after Ren, presumably with Mitako in tow, and followed him to safety.

"Yeah, they obviously didn't know about the Law of Conservation of Ninjutsu." Rakka said knowledgeably, having majored in film during her time in Yukigakure University. "Are you planning on sharing that Gin, or am I gonna have to make a stop before our next assignment?" She asked, this time brushing real dust off her shoulders. "Speaking of, what is our next assignment?" Rakka asked.
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:18 am
Catching up with the group just as the building exploded for some reason, Mitako would fill in the jounin on the current situation. "We're to be extracting information from a prisoner." Void of all emotion basically, he'd continue, "Basically torture." The specifics he was unsure of, like who, when, where, and why, but those were specifics he really didn't need. Maybe. It'd probably look bad if he tortured the wrong person at the wrong time at the wrong place for the wrong reason but whatever. 

"So lead on," he'd finish before following along to wherever they were headed.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:38 pm
Ren was just about to open his mouth with a pleasant reply when he received an urgent message from altar, It seemed that one of the other Anbu members would be watching the interrogation personally. "Actually I'm afraid I wont be able to join the two of you, I'll have to make an urgent report on the..." Ren paused "Collateral damage from this little skirmish, here enjoy a drink on me, I'm sure we'll see each other another time." Ren said, lightly throwing the gin bottle towards Rakka before turning to leave. "Good luck, you two" He would say as he strode off to give his report.
[Exit]
TWC: 1606
Claiming (1606/2250) towards Paralysis Seal - Using 25% and Mission rewards for the first mission.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:57 pm
Approved for seal, denied for mission completion and rewards. Once, the other people in the thread post their claims and WC towards mission completion, I'll look over it again. I expect it will be enough words because of the awesome people in thread.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:24 pm
Rakka, sighing, glanced back at the building. 
"I, uh, I suppose we're just done, then?" She said, shrugging. It seemed that their mission had been put off for another time. "I suppose I'll see you around, then." She said, deciding to head back to the bar.

(TWC: 1345)

Exit
Words going to Northern Lights, 25%, yada yada
Claiming mission rewards for this C-Rank
plsdon'tdenymebeforemitakoposts
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum