Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

(Genin Exam) The Path to Hope - Hitori Uzumaki Empty (Genin Exam) The Path to Hope - Hitori Uzumaki

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:46 pm
Hitori dashed out of his home and landed on the pavement, the rocks leaving indentions on his hand. He sprung upward and dashed onto the sidewalk, putting on his shirt as he went along. His body could barely contain the excitement. Today was the day he would become a shinobi, and it was the day he would finally be able to help people. It was the day he’d make his mother proud.

Arriving at the academy, Hitori paused and took a deep breath. He was shaking, but whether it was from nervousness or excitement he couldn’t tell. But that didn’t matter, now. He had to succeed. There was no other choice. Now he would start his goal: becoming the greatest medical ninja the shinobi world had ever seen.

Hitori entered academy and scampered to his class. Upon entering, Hitori glanced at his fellow students. I wonder how many will pass, he pondered. The young boy then took his seat and awaited the commencement of the exams with eager fidgeting.

Last edited by Hitori Uzumaki on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

(Genin Exam) The Path to Hope - Hitori Uzumaki Empty Re: (Genin Exam) The Path to Hope - Hitori Uzumaki

Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:10 pm
Bump
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

(Genin Exam) The Path to Hope - Hitori Uzumaki Empty Re: (Genin Exam) The Path to Hope - Hitori Uzumaki

Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:58 pm
Bump
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:01 pm
A voice awoke him from his stupor, his arms flailing about on his desk, knocking over half finished bottles of whisky. "Huh, what? Oh yeah, come in." The man would stumble to his feet, his left arm holding onto the desk as though to support him.

"Um, the two jutsu.. uh...Transformation I think? and the basic clone jutsu, do those and *hic* you're good, you'll be a genin then."

(Perform the 2 jutsu in 800 words or more)
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:46 pm
The warm, bright nature of the room shifted to a dull and dark one. Hitori’s smile that stretched from ear to ear suddenly contorted into a twisted frown.

THIS IS WHO PROCTORS ME?

Hitori’s eye twitched. All his work and he’s stuck with a drunk. The Uzumaki remembered that his face had shifted into a scowl, but mustering the care to show off a smile did not some easily to him. What would be the use if he was being proctored by someone who couldn’t stand, let alone focus on his face to see a benevolent smile. I can’t let this ruin my day. I’m fine. He probably just had a rough night.

Or maybe he’s consistently drunk…

Hitori fluttered his eyes and tried to speak. “Ri-“ he cleared his throat. “Right.” He positioned himself appropriately, raised his hands to his chest. Dog. He performed the sign. Boar. And the next sign. Ram.

“Transformation Jutsu!” Hitori yelled. He disappeared into a puff of white smoke, but only for a moment. When the smoke cleared, a replica of the proctor lay in his stead. Only thing I’m missing is the bottle of alcohol and a stand.

Hitori patted his copy of the man’s shirt, brushing off a bit of dirt. Disgusting. The man doesn’t have the respect to grade me appropriately. Do I even have to try? Could he even tell the difference between a good and bad transformation? Unless…

THIS IS A TEST TOO. ISN’T IT? He’s trying to trick me! Yeah, that’s it. He has to be faking. It’s a good disguise, I’ll give him that, but there’s no way he’d grade the future shinobi while he can barely stand. Or is there?

Hitori’s head began to ache with the thought. Now the Genin Exams have mind games… Am I just overthinking it? Oh no… How long have I been standing here in thought? I’m going to fail. This is it. Doomed to be a undergraduate for the rest of my life…

Hitori struggled to find words, as if they were in the back of his throat and too far to reach his lips. “So, uh, yeah. This is the transformation jutsu.”  Smoke encompassed Hitori once more, revealing his true form. He cleared his throat again and could be the bitter dryness that had taken control of his mouth,

“And, uh,” he thought, licking his dry lips, “here’s the clone technique.” Ram. I can’t do this. Snake. Someone help me! Hitori closed his eyes. Snake. Snake! What was next!?

A familiar voice filled his ears and mind, “That was a lovely story, Hitori.”

“Thanks, Mother. I knew you loved it, so I picked it out just for you,” Hitori replied.

“For the fifth night in a row, I see,” Mamorimasu chuckled, before it became a harsh cough. “My memory’s not what it used to be, but I still remember how excited you get while reading it.”

“Well, I could read a different story, if-“

“No,” his mother said sharply. “No. Those stories make you happy, so they make me happy. There’s no book in the world that could make me any happier than seeing your face light up every time you read that book.”

Hitori smiled, “Thank you, Mother.”

Mamorimasu smiled warmly at her son, “You’re very welcome!” The grin dissolved behind a bloodied rag and a violent cough.

Hitori rushed to her, patting her back and grasping a glass of water off her nightstand. “Here,” he said urgently, “drink this.”

Hitori’s mother grasped the cup in both hands, and the water soothed her inflamed throat, as if quenching a white blaze.

There was a pause, and Hitori’s mood had shifted into duress. His forehead glistened with sweat. He could feel his heart beating in his chest. “I’m sorry, Mother, I-“

Mamorimasu stretched out with her arm, and she clenched Hitori’s. Her eyes were swollen, scarlet, and shimmering with tear. She covered her mouth and cleared her throat. “Hitori, promise me something…”

Hitori nodded, biting his lip to suppress his tears. His vision became cloudy, and the air stung his moist eyes.

“Promise me that you’ll always know that you are my son. And that I love you. And that I’m so proud of you.”

Hitori smiled, forcing it instead of a frown. He wiped his eyes and nodded. “I promise, Mom.”

“I promise.”

Tiger.

“Clone Jutsu!” Hitori yelled. Smoke swirled around him in a vortex and suddenly disappeared. Standing next to him was a perfect copy. Hitori could not help but to smile at his work. I did it. I actually did it. Hitori fought to urge to gleam with a smile. Whether his proctor found the work impressive or not was irrelevant. He did it. He made his mother proud, as well as his most harsh critic, himself.

WC: 801
Requesting: 15 stat points, Genin Rank, Free Genin Jutsu, Spec: Medical
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Approved ×3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum