Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Learning the flames of destruction Empty Learning the flames of destruction

Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:32 pm
Beep! ……. Beep! ……. Beep!

Hikari was up pretty early this morning, the 16 year old girl would get out of her bed at 7, she hadn’t wanted to get out of bed today, because she knew what she would be doing today. Yesterday, when Hikari found out that she had a knack for ninjutsu (No brainer) And decided that she wanted to pick up her second jutsu type. She went to the ninja academy for guidance on what her chakra was best at secondly, but to her dismay, she learned that it was fire, the most destructive of all ninjutsu. Hikari didn’t want to be destructive, for if she learned more about fire, that would make her have a greater chance of killing someone, she didn’t want that! She knew that she would probably have to one day, but at the same time, she really didn’t look forward to it.

Hikari would wake up and start cooking breakfast. She made scrabled eggs and bacon this morning (Because Bacon, no other reasons needed) with some orange juice. She probably should have had something a little more…. Whats the word for it, energizing, as she just did not want to wake up and do something this morning, but at the same time, she just knew today was going to be a miserable day, and just figured she was just wanting to get the day over with.

Stepping into the shower, Hikari would think about how few people she actual knew as she bathed, she knew Shouhei, The huge giant of an exam proctor Kyosuke Snow, the librarian Suzauku, and a few ninja academy students also. Prehaps her huge desire to start training came from not only her desire to become a ninja, but her lack of friends. She would need to fix that pretty soon. She stepped out of the shower, shaved, brushed her teeth, do her hair into a bun, and go to her room with a towel wraped around her slender figure.

Spoiler:

As she looked for what to wear, she was half tempted to put on a bathing suit because she knew she was going to go to the water area in the training grounds. Also, any loose cloth would probably get burnt at some point today, and that if she wore that, nothing was really going to get burned. At the same time, though, she didn’t want to walk all the way out there in a bathing suit. There was also the problem that she didn’t own any normal bathing suits, and just Bikini’s that she felt like no self-respecting girl should EVER WEAR! (her younger sister, Alice, got a bunch for her as a joke on her last birthday) That being said, Hikari Namikaze would slip into her normal combat gear, if it got burnt and she had to get rid of it, that would be fine. Hikari would put that on and gather up some items she would carry on her person, a few books on ninjutsu, a notebook and some pencils, a change of common clothes in case she needs some fresh clothes, some bottles of water, and her kunai set. With that, Hikari would step out of her house and toward the village hidden in the stars!

About 30 minutes have passed, and Hikari finds herself at the training ground. The teenage girl would put her bag down and start to look around for tree branches so that she would be able to use for her traning, after spending a few minutes searching she found a bunch of branches with leaves still on them, Hikari would take the branches off the trees and bring the branches with her as she returned to the river. Once there, she would slip off her shoes and her long white stockings and sit on the side of the river, placing her soft legs into the water. Now, she lean over to the branches and pull of a single leaf. Her job was easy, all she had to do, was focus her chakra so that she could make the leaf catch on fire. It seemed simple enough. Hikari would take a deep breath and would focus her spiritual energy into the leaf. She would focus raw chakra, not anything specific, just raw chakra, into the leaf, tyring to see what it would do. After a minute of doing this, Namikaze would open her hand and see that the leaf didn’t catch fire, but was cut in half, what was supposed to happen if she used wind chakra. Hikari would frown and put the cut leaf in the water and went to grab another, she would try again, trying to not use any wind chakra, but the same events happened. She kept trying to complete this for an extended period, but to no real gain. A few hours had passed, and a few people showed up, but Hikari had made absolutely no progress! Why was she so bad at this?

Word count: 853
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Learning the flames of destruction Empty Re: Learning the flames of destruction

Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:13 pm
With the calm but at the same time solemn expression that defined him, Ayato would walk through the streets of Hoshigakure. The boiling sun burned brightly above him and cast fingers of sunlight that pierced through the white clouds of the morning. Today was warmer than it usually was that time of the year. The day before the veil of dull and gray, the colors before the dawn never departing from the sky until the sunset. 

The City of Haven had a setting out of a fairytale where fields of blue, red and golden roses stretched as far as the human eye could see. But lately, it was only getting cooler around the Hoshigakure. Apparently, everyone wanted to have a taste of summer before it completely fled. Evident from how the market was bursting with people. There were flowers everywhere and the summer wines smelled so good that one could get drunk just by breathing the air. Savor that air too much however and that someone would end up bedridden for a week. Ayato was not delusional enough to believe the warm days of summer were back, no. It was still cold and the sun far above scarcely emitted any heat. The rays of sunlight were only for glamor.

Wardrobe wise someone had to be prepared, and Ayato was. He donned a high-collared, black jacket over his t-shirt. Black woolen pants for bottoms and on his feet a pair of dark blue sandals. His crowning glory was missing from his person. That would be the tattered rough dark red scarf was meant for colder days. On his belt were clipped two weapon pouches, one holding 5 kunai and 5 Shuriken and the other 2 smoke bombs and explosive tags. He was a Hyuuga of the Gentle Fist and that might have suggested that he had no need to hold weaponry on his person, but Ayato was aware that he would be at a direct disadvantage in case he faced a sword in close quarters. It would be wiser to not lower his guard even within Hoshigakure, the latest experience in the Water Gardens had thought him that. He couldn't go back there he understood.

Speaking of which, he had to scout for a new area to train.  Ayato knew of a place, a riverside near the Hoshigakure Shinobi Academy. He used to train there, during his Academy days where he was as green as the grass that lay upon the plains. Struggling to throw a compact punch properly or spending hours to figure the proper grip for a kunai. The thought almost made him crack a smile.

Before long he had reached his destination. Leaves rustling in the wind and all differents sorts of plant life flitted throughout the air, tall aspen trees spread shadows across water streams, birds singing from their nests and the air strong with the smell of flora. A tranquil scenery it was, still and silent, but the life of nature gave a unique vibrancy to it. It was in this quiet place that during that Ayato would discover true bliss, the relevance that the wonders of earth were more than enough to reach a state of peace. 

Ayato remained captivated at the crystal blue waters of the shallow stream. A few moments later a sudden soreness started to coil around his neck. Perhaps he was thirsty before, but he simply didn't notice. Gently dropping to one knee Ayato put his hands together and submerged them underwater, the cold current sending chills down his spine as he raised them to his lips to drink and satisfy his thirst.

Lifting his gaze, Ayato's met an unexpected site. Sitting on the opposite bank of the river and about ten meters to his right, there was the slender figure of a young woman, maybe one or two years his elder. The first thing that he found his eyes drawn to was her long auburn hair. The maiden was splashing her legs on the water and gently on her hands she held a leaf.  "Are you lost?" Ayato said softly as not to startle the local girl that apparently strayed too far from her home. But before his words could reach her ears Ayato noticed the leaf on her hand being sliced in half. "This was an elemental release, she is a shinobi."

WC: 723
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:55 pm
The young girl would try a few more times to use her chakra in an attempt to burn the leaf she was trying to bur, but alas, she found no success in her attempts to use her jutsu. After these attempts, she would here a boy's voice call out to her, "Are you lost?" and Hikari would turn her face to see the boy. The boy was on a knee in front of the gentle flowing stream, it looked like he was fetching some water to drink from. He stood at about an inch taller than Hikari, and was a few feet away from her. How had the young boy get so close to Hikari without her noticing! She had be how she was focusing on her chakra and not her surroundings. As she looked at the boy who was wearing a jacket, a t-shirt, and some wooly pants, Hikari would notice that there was something off with him

He has pale eyes, eyes that had no pupils and were very, cold. Hikari didn't understand why, but they seemed lifeless and uncaring. This doesn't reflect the way that the boy acted, on the contrary, he was quite nice asking if she was lost. (Although Hikari wondered why he was thinking that she was lost, before remembering the her headband was under her shirt, so he probably thought she was a civilian) But the boy's eyes seemed lifeless and cold. Hikari would shake that feeling and look up at the boy. "I'm sorry, no, I'm not lost, I'm just practicing fire jutsu's I'm a Kunochi of the village hidden in the stars, and I'm allowed to be here." Although, talking to him, Hikari remembered that she didn't know a lot of people around her age, and figured that she might be able to make a freind here.

"I am trying to burn this leaf, but I'm not doing that well with it, my primary chakra ability is wind, as such, but I'm sort of at a stand still on my training with that right now, so I'm trying to learn fire style, by the way, My name is Hikari Namikaze! It's so nice to meet you.... Mr.....?" Hikari would then pause and tit her head, waiting for a response from the man with the, 'special' eyes.

Word Count: 389
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 am
The vegetation moved with a draft of the wind as the maiden turned her head and her big, round brown met his own. The characteristics of her smooth face made her figure not hard to look upon. Ayato would be bold enough to note to himself that even his teammate Lady Genevieve Oasis would pale in comparison with the maiden in front of his eyes if not for her hair composed of several different hues that gave an air of brilliance to the priestess's comely appearance. 

"I'm sorry, no, I'm not lost, I'm just practicing fire jutsu's I'm a Kunoichi of the village hidden in the stars, and I'm allowed to be here."

The maiden would say, perhaps startled by his presence and judging from her words his remarks might have offended her in some way. Or it could be the solemn expression that did the former part. His sole childhood friend Azusa had always told him he should try to smile a bit more. Ayato had been thinking less and less about the Uzumaki girl lately. The events revolving around his own life overshadowing everything else. The hunting of the two missing-nin that attempted to sneak into the city through the sewers, the battle where he nearly lost his life in the Water Gardens. Kyousuke Snow, his sensei, and mentor departing from the City towards a destination unknown to the Genin and day to return clearly not set in stone.

"I am trying to burn this leaf, but I'm not doing that well with it, my primary chakra ability is wind, as such, but I'm sort of at a stand still on my training with that right now, so I'm trying to learn fire style, by the way, My name is Hikari Namikaze! It's so nice to meet you.... Mr.....?"

The maiden spoke once again, stating her name and also disclosing to the young Hyuuga her motivations for being here this day in an overly nice and friendly manner. "I see, so you are a kunoichi." Ayato let out with a tone in his filled with warm courtesy. "Pardon me for saying so my lady but I would have never guessed. I must note however that I never questioned your right to be here. This place belongs to me no more than the sky does. I was merely surprised to meet a person in a secluded location." Ayato would run a hand through his jet black hair completely exposing the headband with the star carved upon the metal that was party hidden from the bangs. His eyes momentarily averted from Hikari and he caught a glimpse of his reflection upon the surface of the water. A sudden pause came to the lad's words as he did.  Eyes, the color of dirty snow. It appeared his Byakugan had activated without him realizing once more. "It happens more often lately." He thought, his field of vision would not change and there were no veins in his temple to feel budging.

It was as if the color of his eyes was naturally shifting on its own pace. The chestnut brown colors he had inherited from his mother bleaching out and be replaced with the white pupil and iris of the Hyuuga clan. Ayato once wished for his eyes to be rid of their color for he thought his own were but a jest an entity from above had played upon the lad to highlight his illegitimate status.  But he was naive then, and to his current self, this brought only sorrow. The eyes were the only inheritance he was left from his late from his late mother and now it was fading away. 

Regardless of his personal feelings, white eyes were added to the potential reasons as of why the girl was startled by his earlier greeting. Ayato lifted his arm and put it in front of his face to cover his eyes, the tips of his finger gingerly feeling the area of his temples.    A few moments later Ayato removed hand and the color of the eyes had shifted from Hyuuga white to brown. "Better this way. Don't mean to make her feel uncomfortable.

He began to envision the blue energy flowing in his body, beating down the flow of his chakra and focusing it at the bottom of his feet. After he had ensured that no more than the required amount would flow there and ruin his chakra control, he slowly started to walk to the gentle stream, but when he touched the surface he did not sink down. Without feeling the necessity to balance and appear clumsy, he made his way towards the opposite site of the river where Hikari was. His steps magnificent as they were caused ripples upon the surface, destroying the reflections of sky, cloud, and greenery that surrounded the river side.

How much Ayato's crossing of the river paralleled his own view of the political situation of the City of Haven was beyond words. The gap between the two civilizations was the river, Hikari's side symbolized the locals of the City and the one the Hyuuga was the foreigners who composed the bulk of the shinobi army.  And then there was chakra. Chakra connected the two opposite sides of the river by forming an invisible bridge for Ayato to walk upon. Perhaps it was the pathway that could connect the two different cultures as well, seeing from how a local like Hikari had joined the shinobi system. 

When he had finally crossed, he would stop in his tracks and turn to face the girl who was standing ten meters away from her."My name is Ayato. Ayato Hyuuga. And please honorifics are not necessary, I am but a humble Genin." He would say in a calm tone before taking a short bow to greet her.  "As it happens I may be of help in regards to what you are attempting to do. Since I am a user of the Fire Release myself. It is my affinity, actually."

WC: 980
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:13 pm
The young maiden sat and listened to the young man, her feet still in the tepid stream that was gently flowing pass her legs, giving a relaxing and nice feeling as it did. It was a silent day until this boy came along. While the girl with the chestnut colored hair might usual find another person talking to her while training somewhat distracting, the way the boy with the strange eyes did made her feel..... welcomed. She might of made it sound like she was worried that the boy thought she wasn't allowed to be here, but Hikari understood that this was not the young man's intent. This was confirmed by how he said,

'I must note however that I never questioned your right to be here. This place belongs to me no more than the sky does. I was only surprised to find a person in a secluded location.'

As the young woman looked at the man who had been sipping from the peaceful stream, she would continue to look at his eyes. The man's eyes still, well, bother her wasn't the right word, intrigued her as she looked at them. The curious Genin would continue looking at them, trying to figure out what they were, when he suddenly covers his eyes with his own hands, suddenly, he would pull his arms away and reveal that his eyes were no longer the strange pale of what they were before, but a normal shade of brown. This bothered, Hikari, but she refused to show it on her face. Was it that the young kunochi had just imagined it? Or was it that the man had used some sort of Jutsu in order to hide his eyes? Hikari had no idea, and felt like it would be impolite to ask, as such, she refrained from it. Siting and letting the water brush against her legs, she would continue to listen to what the boy had to say, he introduced himself as a genin by the name of Ayato Hyuga. Hikari would think about the last name for a bit. Hyuga, if Hikari remembered from her readings, The Hyuga was a powerful clan of shinobi. Hikari knew they specialized in tai-jutsu, but felt like she was forgetting something about them.

Hikari would put that behind her right now as she would listen to the rest of what the shinobi would have to say. He would explain that he was of a fire user himself and was his preferred element. Hikari would bite her lower lip, questioning in her head of whether or not it would be rude to ask this ninja for help learning how to use fire. On one hand, she didn’t know this man at all, so it was quite akward. On the other hand, she didn’t want to spend a lot of time on this.

“Oh…. So you’re a fire style user.” Hikari would say, a little bit shy to ask someone for help right after meeting them. “I was wondering….. well, I was hoping that you could possibly…. Well, could you help me with fire style? I am a wind style user, and fire style is my second chakra type, and it is quite difficult for me, can you help me?”

Word count: 551
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:55 pm
The maiden stared at Ayato for a few moments without saying anything, her sole response was to bit her lip. This action was quick and partial, but there was so much to understand from it. Biting lips is a sight of nervousness or else a self-comforting signal. The human mind automatically realizing that pulling lips would give away our insecurities, hence it is common to try to contain. But the tension can accidentally leak out from time to time, such as biting the lower lip. Tension signals are often associated with telling a lie, but it's not always the case. 

I was wondering….. well, I was hoping that you could possibly…. Well, could you help me with fire style? I am a wind style user, and fire style is my second chakra type, and it is quite difficult for me, can you help me?” 

Yes this time, it could mean what she was saying - she was not quite sure about it, or uncomfortable in this situation. Down to the last detail. That had always been his creed and he could analyze what he understood from micro expressions for the entire day, but now it was not of the essence. And he would address none of that to the girl, as what is left unsaid is better understood, sometimes.

To Hikari's words, Ayato gave a weak nod, as well as a soft smile, but there was no warmth in his eyes. "Learning an elemental technique is not a simple process. It may sound as one, yet unfortunately, it is not. Wishing to bring forth the fire chakra in your system is different than actually doing it. From your earlier display I can tell, the moment you try to draw out the fire, your subconsciousness expels the wind chakra simultaneously. As a result, the fire element is diminished." Ayato turned his figure around, averting his gaze from the maiden and looking towards the direction of the meeting. Laying still and without making eye contact he would continue it. "You have to isolate it. Focus, close your eyes and visualize the flame, flickering in your stomach. Then this is going be your result." Drawing a deep breath, Ayato would do as he described, focusing his elemental chakra in his lungs, and visualize the flame. Bringing his hands in front of his chest, he would execute the tiger and boar hand seals, not in quick succession, as if not to make it difficult for the maiden to follow. Leaving the ball of flame to spin in his stomach, Ayato unleashed the hand seals and quickly interlocked the thumb and index finger of his right dominant hand in a circle and place it in front of his mouth. 

Doing this helped him control the combustion of the fireball so it would not explode in front of his face, instead of traveling a couple of meters as a stream before taking on proper shape.  He should make note of that to Hikari when she reached the point where she could execute the technique herself. The burning in his lungs followed and the fire spew from his lips. The result was more than stunning, a 2-meter fireball of red, orange and yellow color hues roaring above the crystal blue waters of the river. As a direct aftermath, the heat emitted from the boiling ball of flame, made the water directly below to start to evaporate. The gaseous water, by the time the technique wore off, had turned into a cloud of steam that began to envelop the two. 

Turning his gaze to Hikari once again, Ayato would clear hear his voice and speak in a calm tone. "That was the Great Fireball Technique. It is a C-rank ninjutsu of the fire release. Once you successfully bring out the fire chakra I'll explain into deeper detail. What do you think?" Ayato words left his mouth with a comforting tone. He extended his right arm towards Hikari, offering his hand to assist the maiden at rising to her feet. 

WC - 671
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:01 pm
Hikari Namikaze would silently jump for joy on the inside as he said he would explain. Finnaly! Some help! Hikari had been trying this for such a long time and not getting anywhere! She was overjoyed that the genin had decided to help her! Hikari would rejoice in her head as the maiden let the boy explain his lesson,

“Learning an elemental technique is not a simple process. It may sound as one, yet unfortunately, it is not. Wishing to bring forth the fire chakra in your system is different than actually doing it. From your earlier display I can tell, the moment you try to draw out the fire, your sub-consciousness expels the wind chakra simultaneously. As a result, the fire element is diminished.”

Hikari felt like she understood, while she was focusing on heat, she wasn’t doing a lot about dispelling her natural chakra element, wind. She would have to focus on doing that before the fire chakra would come out. Ayato Hyuga would continue to speak.

“You have to isolate it. Focus, close your eyes and visualize the flame, flickering in your stomach. Then this is going be your result.”

Hikari would take another deep breath and look at the man as he performed some hand signs slowly, as if giving Hikari enough time to let Hikari see what hand signs he was doing before he suddenly took a deep breath of air in, and suddenly fire would start to come from his mouth. Hikari would stumble a little bit, half scared, half out of awe and try to take a closer look at the flame, until it died down. Hikari would watch the flame and take careful note of how they were coming out of his mouth. When he was done he would explain that that was the great fireball technique, and would explain it was a slightly low level jutsu. Hikari would take the hand that was offered to her to stand up and would be glad that she explained that to her. With that, Hikari felt like she could finally nail using fire style.

“That was amazing!” Hikari would say with a gentle smile on her face. Thank you so much for the demonstration! Now, let me just see if I can summon flames,”

Hikari would grab another leaf from the tree she pulled of not that long ago and start to focus her chakra into it. This time, she spent some extra time trying to keep her wind chakra out, while at the same time imagining the flames. The warmth, the way they blew in the wind, the embers they created, just everything about them. At that point, Hikari would then be able to catch the small leaf on fire.

“Ok, I got it!” Hikari would say overjoyed, it was her first progress on this! She would then turn to Ayato and say, “Thank you so much for the help! I'm going to try that Great fireball jutsu You were telling me about!"

The maiden would step away from the boy and look up into the air before taking a deep breath and would remember looking this technique up in a scroll the previous day. Now, what did it say again?

Fire Release: Great Fireball, is a C rank Fire style ninjutsu and the basic of fire style. It is a technique where the user's chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, to use this technique, one must build up chakra in their lungs, change it to fire style, and expel it, using their chakra to help form it into the desired shape the user would like.

Well, that seemed simple enough, Hikari had practice with building up chakra in her lungs from her, Wind style: Air bullets jutsu. This should be simple enough.

Hikari formed the sign of the horse and then the sign of the tiger at a speed of 50, and would build up fire in her lungs, taking some extra time to embued her lungs with chakra to make sure they wouldn't burn, and would put to hands up to her mouth, similar to that of what the boy that had just tought her would do, before spiting it out of her. Fire escaped from her lungs and would shoot out, but the flames were not that strong and came out at a speed of 20 and at a power of 20. The ball of fire would fly up in the air about 10 meters in the air before starting to fade. Hikari would breath in, that wasn't bad for a first attempt, but she felt like the she could have done more with how powerful her chakra was. The boy looked like he might have wanted to step in and say something, but Hikari would say "Wait, let me try one more time!" She wanted to try one more time before getting any advice to see if she could figure this out. While Hikari enjoyed getting help from people, she also had a flaw where if she got in the groove of something, she would likely push a bit further than she should of before stopping.

That being said, once again Hikari formed the sign of the horse and then the sign of the tiger at a speed of 40, taking more of her time to think about how to do use the technique would build up fire in her lungs, taking some extra time to embed her lungs with chakra to make sure they wouldn't burn, before once again shooting it out. This time, it came out a bit stronger and faster, at a speed of 25 and power of 25, and would go up 15 meters before it suddenly disappeared, but that still wasn't good enough for Hikari.

With that, the chestnut haired girl would look at Ayato Hyuga, hoping he was able to give her some advice.

Word count: 1046
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:41 pm
The maiden took the hand that was offered to her from Ayato with her own, much smaller and thinner one. So thin that for a moment as she rose, it appeared to encased completely within Ayato's palm. With her standing on her feet, Ayato would gently let go of her hand and let his arm relax and fall back towards his lower waist. 

“That was amazing! Thank you so much for the demonstration! Now, let me just see if I can summon flames,” The maiden let out with her lips forming a gentle smile on her face. The praise the girl gave to him his earlier display with the Fire Release technique was well appreciated. But even if he could feel himself brimming with confidence, he would never start scratching the back of his head or blush, or smile, or act like an idiot in general. Ayato understood that a male behaving in this manner in the presence of a female was not healthy. 

"Thank you for your kind words, my lady. And yes, of course, do what you will. I'll be right here." Ayato said with a calm tone and walked a few steps back, before completely turning around. He went on to sit atop a boulder two or three meters away from where Hikari stood. Ayato understood that the girl might feel pressure from his presence and tense up if he remained too close.  So he decided that to give her some space to do her work. 

On the meantime, Ayato would reach a hand to his weapon pouch and pull out a kunai. Slowly as if not to startle the girl at the sight of the naked steel. He figured it was a good time to test his grip as he was sitting there. Ayato's hands began to constantly shift the handle to different grips. This was an action that did not require much energy yet did not lack in focus.  But he couldn't help but think that the wind release chakra Hikari expelled before. She managed to slice a leaf in two just by flowing into it. The potential a weapon would have if wind release chakra was mixed into chakra infusion. 

Ayato knew that subject well, he had studied it thoroughly when he went to lecture a class of Academy students.  Elemental chakra can be used to flow through weapons, bladed or blunt in order to increase their damage properties or gain other additional advantageous depending on the element.  Wind element, in particular, increased the sharpness of a blade of weapon to the point where an experienced user is capable of slicing and piercing through thick objects such as weapons or armor. "An unparalleled advantage if you ask me when in the close or middle distance during combat." Ayato thought and locked his gaze on the kunai that he held in front of him horizontally. With a swift, his chakra traveled to his hand and soon enveloped a field around the black steel. The Chakra infusion effect was achieved by utilizing two opposing chakra currents, which are ground against each other in such a manner that they sharpen one another into fine pieces. 

Right now the flickering blue aura around the kunai did not give to the blade any enhanced sharpness. Right now, Chakra Infusion felt as quite a useless skill to have. Thinking about it, the wind release could be Ayato's second attempt at harnessing an element, maybe it would be easier since he was quite familiar with the procedure. Fire Release was also an element that you couldn't physically interact with as you tried to bring it forth. He figured those elements would be Water and Earth were you easily interact with the soil or a water source. "Who am I kidding. Attempting to incorporate a second nature into your own body and bring it under your control is tough. And I don't know where to start from...perhaps feeling the wind?Ayato's though would be interrupted at the words of the girl. “Thank you so much for the help! I'm going to try that Great fireball jutsu You were telling me about!

"Wait, so soon?" Ayato went to say something to her, but before he could the girl breathed fire like a dragon . Ayato remained silent and observed the display. The ball of fire formed slowly, lacking refinement and jagged around the edges, an admirable effort none the less but she still had some way to go. When the girl turned to look at him with a puzzled look on her face Ayato almost chuckled. "Well, you surely have a knack for it," Ayato said with an almost playful tone and jumped from the boulder. "It's a little more complicated than that I'm afraid. You have to deconstruct the technique into three steps.  First, spew the fire stream from your mother, second use your chakra to form into a sphere, and finally the combustion." Ayato would finish and turn to look towards the river.  perform a half tiger seal "Fire Release: Fire Stream." bending his back he unleashed the hand seal and a stream of fire left from to his mouth, spreading like a cone towards the sky. When the flame extinguished speak again, still looking at the sky. "This jutsu will help you understand the principle of kneading your Fire element into a more basic jutsu of the fire release."

Placing his hands together Ayato inhaled softly from his nostrils, his torso puffing forward while shoulders and back would bend. Elemental chakra began to build within him and the burning in his stomach followed. Visualizing a yellow ball of flame spinning in his chest Ayato executed the Tiger-Ox-Rat-Bird-Tiger in quick succession. "Fire Release: Exploding Flame shot." Ayato let out and released the technique. The 5-centimeter fireball left his mouth and traveled towards the blue sky and about 10 meters into its flight the yellow orb exploded into a bright flash. 

He turned to face Hikari this time, his gaze meeting her own. "With the exploding flame shot, you will be able to learn how to properly shape fire into a sphere and time the explosion carefully. Remember the focus is the key. You need to visualize a ball of flame spinning in your stomach and when you unleash it you will have to control when exactly combustion will take place. " Ayato would finish and wait to see if the girl had any question for him.

WC - 1069

Jutsu displayed till now:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:46 am
Hikari would sit down listen to him, he would explain that the problem is that she didn't know how to control the flames.

He would then explain to Hikari how to use the fire release: Fire stream technique, preforming the tecnique with one hand and making a half sign of the tiger. As the flame came out, it would come out slower, and Hikari figured that she could use this as a way to practice how to use flames in a way that she could learn to control it. Hikari would practice the same tecnique in order to learn how to control flames a little better.

The chestnut haired girl would form a tiger sign with one hand, and start to focus on how to use her fire style chakra. She would take a deep breath and let the air in her lungs transform into fire, once again using her chakra in an attempt to try to stop it from charring her lungs. This was much easier as she did not have to worry as much because the flame this time was a lot weaker. As she held it in for a second, she would then spit it out, letting the flame flow out of her mouth, at a much slower and controllable rate. She would aim the flame straight up into the air, not wanting to catch fire on anything. It was quite easy for her to breath the fire out, and slowly manipulate it into a few forms to give Hikari some practice. These forms included a ball, and a stream of fire from her mouth, as she finished it, she would look back to the boy who was teaching her fire style.

He would give a little bit more advice on how to use this technique. "It's a little more complicated than that I'm afraid. You have to deconstruct the technique into three steps.  First, spew the fire stream from your mother, second use your chakra to form into a sphere, and finally the combustion."

Hikari would try to understand what he was saying, taking each of the of the part's one at a time. The first step she was supposed to do was 'First, spew the fire stream from your mother,' From your mother?  What was that supposed to mean? Hikari was scared to ask though because she didn't want to make herself look like an idiot in front of the boy. After a bit of thinking she figured that he probably meant mouth, it actually made sense, a mother gives birth to a child, just like how Hikari's mouth would give birth to flame chakra.

Second use your chakra to form [the flame] into a sphere. This seemed simple enough. All she had to do was form her chakra into a ball to be shot at her opponent.

"..... and finally the combustion." To make the fire ball explode when she wanted it. It seemed simple enough.

Hikari would try one more time. She would preform the hand signs, Horse - Tiger and would once again form the chakra in her lungs, keeping the usual safety measures to try to make sure that the fire ball wouldn't burn her lungs. She would then shoot it out, and use her chakra to control it to make it form into a ball. After this was done, she would sent it flying up into the air, it would go up 20 meters into the air at a speed of 40, and at a power of 40, before exploding in the air. Hikari would feel the heat blast from the explosion as the air from the explosion would hit her.

Hikari took a deep breath, she felt like she had done it, she would look over to Ayato Hyuuga, who would start explaining the next jutsu. The genin would perform the hand signs, Tiger – Ox – Rat – Bird – Tiger and call the technique, “Fire Release: Exploding Flame shot.”

At which point, a 5 centimeter fireball left his mouth and traveled towards the blue sky and about 10 meters into its flight the yellow orb exploded into a bright flash. Hikari would look impressed at the speed, even if the size wasn’t that great, and Ayato would look at her, meeting her gaze and would say,

“This jutsu will allow you to learn how to properly shape fire into a sphere and timely the combustion. Focus is key, you need to visualize a ball of flame spinning in your stomach and when you unleash it you will have to control when exactly combustion will take place.”
He would then pause and look at Hikari, waiting for questions, but Hikari felt like she understood the basics of the technique.

“No, I think I have an understanding, let me try it a few times. Ninjutsu is my specialty, so I can usualy get a technique by just looking at it a few times.” Hikari would focus for a second, thinking about the technique and how she saw the genin do it, she would take a deep breath and attempt to repeat the technique. She would slowly form the hand signs Tiger – Ox – Rat – Bird – Tiger before taking a deep breath and attempting to spit a small fire ball out of her mouth. As she attempted it some fire would come out of her mouth, but it was more of a pathetic spark rather than a fast small fireball. Hikari would look down at the spark which slowly made its way to the ground and Hikari would look at it, trying not to break out into tears at her pathetic attempt at using the jutsu. Wanting to redeem herself, Hikari would blush and try to repeat the jutsu again. Taking a deep breath, she would quickly form the hand signs again (at a speed of 72.) She would quickly form the hand signs Tiger – Ox – Rat – Bird – Tiger and take a deep breath in, trying to form the chakra in her lungs into a bunch of small little flames inside her chest. She would take extra care as always to enhance her lungs with chakra to make sure they don’t burst or worst, burn up from the flames. She would close her eyes and shoot out once again, trying to send out six quick mini fireballs out at a quick rate. Instead, though, only two came out, and once again, they were mini sparks. The balls would fall out of the air and would slowly, and almost comedicly, fall to the ground before laying on the dirt, just small pathetic embers. They would lie there for a minute as a moment of silence passed before the wind blew them out. Hikari would take a deep breath and look at Ayato.

“I take that back, I’m not so good at the ninjutsu thing, can you give me any pointers?”

Word count: 1168
Total worcount: 4007

Stats claimed: 20
Jutsu claim
request ability to use fire jutsu; 2000/2000
Great fireball jutsu 1000/1000
Phenox flower jutsu 1000/1000

(Ayato, Ignore this, I was just told that I might be able to get something approved mid topic, and I just needed something before I start something soon)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Approved @ Hikari <3