Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Learning the flames of destruction - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning the flames of destruction

Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:59 am
"Finer words have never been spoken, but make sure you take that to your heart also, you are still young, it isn’t too late to start a new career if you don’t feel like the path of the shinobi is for you. You can still become a hero in more ways than just becoming a shinobi, if you want, there is an entire world out there! You don’t have to base what you do based on the fact that your family has done something for generations."

He was thinking about her feelings, he was trying to be considerate, he was really attentive about these things. On the other side, Hikari Namikaze doing none of it would be more than an estimated guess. Ayato didn't want to be talked down, her words were cold and full of judgment and so were her eyes. Evident from how she was examining while he spoke previously. Yet she decided to contradict everything she said with a smile. Ayato wasn't sure if she was mocking him or not. Hikari appeared to believe that shinobi life is a game, even worse than his kinsmen's version who presented it as a noble's calling. And she was not the only one. 

Today he really tried to become involved with someone, only to regret that decision halfway. Yet he couldn't really blame himself for trying, or Hikari not understanding. Doing this is risky. I might get injured by doing that. I hate to feel pain. By growing up I learned how to better protect myself. That's probably the most important thing to keep on living. However taken too far, and one's life can truly become a boring experience. When you have a rough time and yet everyone else seems to be having fun, you don't wanna ruin it by saying something sad by mistake. Even though it is not their fault you become angry at them and eventually jealous of their naivety.  Then you gradually end up distancing yourself from everyone and wind up alone. But when you are alone and can't reach to those around, you realize that you like someone to complain and discuss your troubles with. 

Ayato looked down to Hikari, his gaze narrowing in what appeared to look uncomfortably like frustration. "I misjudged, it would seem. Mentioning my troubles to you was wrong."  He added ice in his voice. " I don't expect you to see where I'm coming from, you shouldn't even try to."  Ayato kept looking at her figure for a few moments before turning around to look elsewhere."You are right, this is enough for today. I will be on my way, then." Ayato would attempt to place his hands in front of his chest he realized they had curled into a fist. "Only women can vex someone with a piece of unwelcome advice." Executing the boar and ram hand seals he focused his chakra to his feet. Taking one final look at the scenery, where the nectar curtain of the sunset coaxed earth, trees and river alike he would give a small sigh. "Better not to get involved with anyone. They will not understand, or listen for that matter, only judge you. Either way, sooner or later memories of you will fade away from their minds as they move on with their lives."  Ayato released the body flicker and disappeared with a gust of wind, kicking up leaves from the ground that danced like a flock of birds. 

[EXIT]
WC-570

Claimants and twc coming later.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Learning the flames of destruction - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning the flames of destruction

Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:56 pm
Hikari Namikaze didn’t mean to talk down on to the boy, heck, she didn’t even notice that she did! When he said, “I misjudged, it would seem. Mentioning my troubles to you was wrong.” Hikari would continue to talk to him, “Hey, I am sorry if I offended you, but don’t feel like you can’t talk your problems out, I know We haven’t known each other for long, but I don’t have a lot of friends, so I consider you one already. And I …” Hikari would start to explain, but suddenly was cut off by him preforming a jutsu and disappearing. That was quick Hikari thought to herself, [/i] I hoped I didn’t offend him with that question about his eyes. Or anything else, Gosh dang it Hikari, you blew it, he probably hates you now. You really need to learn to watch what you say. [/i]
With that, it was time for Hikari to go home, she would pack up anything she had put out, and started to head out, feelling like she might have messed up horribly.

[exit]

Word count: 190
Total Word count: 2626

Claims: Stats: 13
Jutsu’s Majestic Fire destruction: (1547+2453) = 4000/4000
Genjutsu release, mastery 173/500
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:21 pm

Approved @ Hikari <3
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:58 pm
TWC - 6600
Claiming 33 stats in total.
Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shot [1000|1000] - Mastery
Seven Heavens Breathing Method A-rank [4000|4000]
1600 to Protection of the Eight Trigrams [3570|4250] Already at 1970
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum