Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Certified Jounin! Empty A Certified Jounin!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:04 am
Kaen held his kunai in his hand enhancing it once again with his chakra. He slashed at the tree earning it a huge gash in it. Pulling out another kunai he channeled more chakra into both of them slashing at the tree bark at a very fast speed. Kaen had been working on speeding up his attacks, hand signs, and in general his running speed.

"Faster," Kaen muttered as he intentionally sped up his attacks. Ever since he had met Senshi he had been training his ass off. He didn't want to be left behind, he needed to be stronger. 

"Faster," Kaen demanded himself to go faster! He needed to go faster! The slashes increased until it almost looked like there was an after image. The dirt wasn't a place for him, he wasn't going to be left behind in the dirt! He'd advance in the rankings and be just like his mother and father were! Damn it, maybe he could even become the Raikage one day if he really tried, but that wasn't the point right now. The point right now was to go...

"Faster!" Kaen said slightly louder, powering even more of his chakra into his blades as he started to slash at it even faster than before causing his hands to strain from the flow of chakra and how he held onto the kunai with a grip of steel. All of a sudden the two kunai literally just exploded sending metal shards everywhere. Kaen was lucky enough to duck as metal went sailing across his head.

He put too much chakra into the kunai... damn it. Kaen growled as he took out another two kunai before he started training once again. He needed this down so that it came second nature every time he held a weapon, and who knew. Maybe he could infuse his elements into the blade for some sort of upgrade in at least one of its factors.

Kaen, curious, sent out a pulse checking for any chakra signatures and instantly felt a strong one gaze his presence. He did it once again with more potent of his chakra and felt the source. It was chakra he had never felt before... warm... very warm... and-

He hated every bit of it. The molten feeling, the sweaty moist feeling, and especially that dry and humid feeling. Kaen could enjoy the sun but when he felt this man's chakra he wanted to instantly destroy his coils. Kaen hadn't realized that he had blanked out. He blinked. Then he blinked again. Once more for good measures.

Kaen jumped up on a tree branch before leaping to the next one and so on until he finally reached the source of this horrible flaming chakra. Kaen looked down to see a man on the training grounds... what was he doing?

WC: 480

TWC: 480
Itami
Itami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

A Certified Jounin! Empty Re: A Certified Jounin!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:14 pm
As the jounin was on his way to he training grounds, his training yesterday still took quite a toll on him. It has been a long time since he trained like that. But he is eager to get some more done for his search for power. And the strength to crush any of his opponents. Taking out his Katana, he would hold it out in front of him as he proceeds to head to the training grounds. He hasn't seen his team in quite some time. But he is pretty sure they are all training. They seemed the type of people that wants to get stronger. Itami would now be entering the training grounds.

As he is there, he can hear someone jumping through the trees. He never looked towards the trees to see what it was or even put his attention towards. He just kept minding his own business and proceeded to one of the dummies. Itami would now begin to hold his katana with both of his hands while he held towards his left side. As he was ready to begin a horizonatal slash on the dummy. As he was getting ready for his strike. Itami looked at the dummy for a few seconds and slashed the dummy at a speed of 100. Splitting it in half by the stomach with a clean slice. Itami slashed his sword as if it was childs play. It seemed his speed overall has increased these past few days. 

He can feel his strength slowling and slowly growing. But now that he thinks about it. this would probably be a good time for him to start training his lava element. It seemd like it would be a good time for him to try something new and unlock the full power of his bloodline. He began to make the tiger hand seal as he concentrated on the same chakra he felt when he first met those two fools at the training grounds not too long ago. As Itami builds up a bit of chakra, he can feel his body temperature heating a little. It was a lot hotter than usual. A lot hotter than his fire element. So it was time for him to try and release this new chakra and unleash its power.

(Words: 381)
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:59 am
As soon as he released his element Kaen almost fell over. 

Almost.

Kaen had learned from Senshi that it was unpolite and rude to just show up out of nowhere, especially if you're falling out of a tree. Kaen sat on the tree branch getting in tune with his chakra, he started to sense it no matter how repelling it was to his own chakra.

"Itami?" Kaen would say jumping out of the tree with a soft thud. "I'm Kaen Yuki, Genin of Kumogakure, I've heard a few things about you from Kobayashi Senshi and I wanted to know if I could get a little bit of training from you." 

Kaen would smile once again and walk a bit closer ignoring the heat, "I'd be gratified if you'd be able to assist me in some training. Actually, you're the only Jounin I've ever met. It'd be cool to see what skills you've got to offer." Kaen would stop waiting for his response. He didn't want to be rude, he was actually just trying to make small talk with him before he demanded training.

Friends were a good thing to have, especially in this world.

WC: 205

TWC: 685
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:20 pm
After he finished slashing his sword at the dummy. His body temperature began to heat a little as he was trying something new. After a few minutes, he heard the person running through the trees. And then he heard a loud thump. Itami would then begin to look at the boy. Confused a little and a bit curious. The kid looked at him and said his name. He was a bit curious as to how he knew he name. And it was a little disrespectful for a young kid to call a jounin by his name without saying "sensei" at the end. 

The kid then stated that one of the shinobi in his squad told him about Itami. Did he make that much of an impression for him to be talked about to others.  As much as Itami doesn't want to waste his time or patience with this kid. This would probably help him with trying to get used to training other a lot younger than him. Since he has to train his team anyway, this would probably be good practice.

"So your telling me.. your in need of more power?" Itami would ask Kaen. That's the main that drives Itami, power. Its what keeps him driven to become a power shinobi. To some, firnedship, feelings, family, protection may drive people to wanting more power. But what drives Itami for power is simply pain and destruction. 

(Words: 617)
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:40 pm
"Yeah, I want the power to protect my loved ones. If I have the power I desperately need, I can do anything," Kaen said with a face of determination. He wanted to protect everyone that he loved. His friends, father, and Chisana. Not that she wasn't his friend, more like best friends.

"Could... could you give me the power to be able to defend for myself, for my loved ones, for Kumogakure," Kaen asked with the utmost determination. He had started to get used to the man's chakra the more he was by him.

"If you could help me I'll assist you in any way I can, if you ever need anything just contact me, and I'll be right there," Kaen said with a smile as he brought his hand for a proper handshake. "Kaen Yuki, at your services."

Kaen breathed in and out before looking back at the man. He'd wait for him to respond before he'd continue talking. "I'd like to learn every D-Rank technique that you know if it's okay with you of course, but my elements are Wind and Water. I don't exactly know what you have if you could inform me, Itami-sensei."

Kaen started to sweat nervously. This Jounin had power radiating off of him, and it was astonishing. He had already seen his speed, and that's the speed he wanted to produce in his taijutsu. His chakra was incredible as he sensed it right when he came close to him. This man was everything that he wanted to be, and even more!

"I'd also like to learn more about Kenjutsu Itami-Sensei," The words blurted out of his mouth as he started to take this more seriously, "I'm specializing in chakra techniques like ninjutsu, medical jutsu, and I am torn between genjutsu and taijutsu," Kaen said with a more determined smile.

"If you have any skills like that I'd love to learn more about them, especially from someone as skilled as you," Kaen took off his coal-black jacket with orange highlights and threw it aside. He'd be in a snow-white t-shirt that would have a few dirt stains on it. He'd be wearing black ANBU styled pants with tape wrapped around his thigh. Kaen was serious, it was like this man understood him!

"Kaen Yuki, Genin of Kumogakure, and trainee of no one. I'd love to train under you for a while Itami-sensei as I learn more about ninjutsu as a whole." Kaen would bow and then take one knee in front of him. Kaen guessed on how Itami would like to get treated be the way Itami dressed, how his face was always serious, and his professional demeanor had liked to be treated by the way he wore his garbs and the serious look imprinted on the man's face.

WC: 491

TWC: 1170
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:33 pm
As Itami heard Ken speak. He heard him talk about how he wanted power to protect of Kumo. He asked Itami if he could grant him that power. He couldn't grant him something he is still looking for. But he could give him a start on where to begin. Itami was never big on teaching, but he will have to learn to do it eventually. Putting his blade back in his sheathe. He would then awkwardly shake the boys hand after he reached it out for a hand shake. He could tel that this kid loved to talk a lot. Itami didn't really like people who talked a lot, but he was a kid. All kids like to talk a lot. Especially Kobayashi, it is no surprise that these two were friends. 

After the kid asked a boat load of questions, Itami just stood there and watched. He is treating him as if he was  a lord. So this is how Raikage probably felt when Itami took a knee for him. It started to feel a little awkward.

"Get up..." Itami said to the boy. Now was the time to get serious. Just like Itami was trained to his very limit, he will do the same for this kid.

"My elements are earth, water, fire, and lava. And I specialize in genjutsu, ninjutsu, and medical ninjutsu. I don't really specialize in fuinjutsu or taijutsu. but I at least know the basics to those specialties." Itami would say to Kaen. Water techniques were the only thing he could teach to him that involved elements. Itami knows the perfect technique to teach this boy. Since he knows water, this technique is one of the most basic water techniques that most shinobi with this element should know. The hidden mist jutsu.

"Well, we will start with the basics. The first thing I will teach you is the hidden mist jutsu. Simple jutsu that creates a really dense mist that can block your opponents vision. You can use this technique with pre existing water or just expel it from your mouth." Itami said as he formed the tiger hand seal. And at a speed of 160, a really dense mist began to blow right out of Itami's mouth. The entire training grounds would be covered in a dense mist. 

Itami would quickly take out his katana and run behind Kaen at a speed of 50. As he is now behind Kaen, he would put the katana blade towards the back of his neck. And as soon as he put the blade to the back of his neck, Itami would dispel the mist. Making everything visible again. 

"And that's how its done. All you have to do is build up a light amount of chakra from your water element. And expel it from your mouth. But don't make the chakra too heavy, or you will build up water instead of mist." Itami would say as he awaited for Kaen to give the jutsu a try.

(words: 1117)
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:22 pm
The shake of his hand didn't work; it seemed as if he was quite disgusted by it. Formally didn't work either, it seemed as if Kaen had totally miscalculated on this guy's personality. He stood up from his knee with blood rushing towards his cheeks.

Kaen listened to him as he told him a bit about himself which surprised Kaen, he almost specialized in everything Kaen wanted to specialize in as well. As they progressed it seemed as if he didn't care for chatter, but more for training. Itami had gotten straight to the point, and before Kaen had known it, mist surrounded him everywhere.

Then a katana was his neck faster than he could even say 'kunai.' Kaen realized how outmatched he was, and what it was like to be considered a Jounin. 

"That's how you do it," Kaen heard behind him sending a shiver down his spine. He was terrifying and amazing at the same time. Kaen had to force the fear away as he listened to Itami's instructions, it seemed as it was easier than he thought.

Kaen jumped back a few meters away. He knew it was critical to spring in a battle because when he had fought Chisana Kaen had taken advantage of that as fast as he could. After all, you can't change mid-air trajectory. Alas, he wasn't in a battle. 

Kaen flipped backward and landed in a crouch. 

"Yes, Itami-sensei," Kaen would reply. He built up his chakra once again and then started to transfer it to water. He didn't have much experience training with water, but ever since he unlocked it, he had been trying. Water was more troublesome to master than air because water was stable. Kaen had never brought that into perspective as he trained with air. That was why it was so easy for him to get it down, it was just like feeling the wind on a crisp summer day.

"Water Release: Hidden Mist," Kaen whispered to himself as he performed the Tiger hand seal. It was thrilling to say the name of the jutsu that you performed; it just clicked whenever you've said it.

Compressing the water in the middle of his chest, where his rib cage was, he commanded it to start to travel up his throat, and surprisingly it wasn't like to throw up as Kaen had though the water technique would've been. It went quite smoothly as if he was drinking water, the opposite way? When it had gotten to his mouth, he slowed down on the compression and started to thin the chakra stream.

It instantly came out of Kaen's mouth as mist, and it began to fill the area that Kaen and Itami were within. It felt ticklish, but no matter how ticklish it was, Kaen had commanded himself not to laugh. It would make Kaen seem considered as embarrassing and childish. When the mist had come out of his mouth, Kaen decided to increase the pressure.

Then threw up lots of water as if he was drowning and had drank lots of water. It seemed as if he had to keep a steady flow, and increase it slightly to add more mist. Not just full out blast chakra out of his mouth.

"Ah, that's horrid," Kaen muttered as the mist started to clear. Even though Kaen had thrown up many times it would never be seen pleasing in his eyes, he found it utterly foul.

"What's next Itami-sensei?" Kaen would ask with a look of determination and a smile of happiness at achieving the new technique.

WC: 615

TWC: 1785
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:31 pm
After Itami explained to him the uses of the hidden mist. It was now time for Kaen to demonstrate it himself. As Itami watched as his chakra built up for the technique. It seemed that he was on the right track to getting it down. Itami watched as he concentrated  on performing the hidden mist technique. As he watched him make the tiger hand seal, he saw the mist come from his mouth at a very fast speed. Though it did not nearly come out as fast as Itami's, that was only because of their difference in skill. Kyson's chakra was obviously stronger than this kids chakra. So it was no surprise. But Itami was impressed that this kid had some talent. But it was now time for the next technique.

"You got that down easily, now its time for the next one." Itami said to Kaen as he began to move about a little. The next technique is probably going to be one of the most useful techniques any shinobi will use. Even shinobi of the jounin ranks will use a technique like this at the start of a battle. This technique is called the body flicker. Which combines the person's natural speed with their chakra for them to move in a straight line at a great speed. The higher the person's physical speed and the stronger the person's chakra, the faster the person can move.

"This next technique is very important because it can be used as a maneuver. You can either use it to dodge something or use it to get close in on your enemy. This technique is probably one of the most used technique my any shinobi. Plus, its always useful when moving long distances. Its called the body flicker." Itami said as he began to back up towards one end of the training grounds.

"This techniques is done by making the ram seal and combining your chakra with your natural speed. By concentrating your chakra all around your body, you will be able to use that energy to move at a great speed. So the higher your natural speed and the stronger your chakra. The faster you can move while using this jutsu and the further you can go. Here's a demonstration." Itami said as he was standing at one side of the training grounds. He made the ram hand seal, and body flicked to the other side of the training grounds at a speed of 170. Almost looking as if he teleported to the other side. 

"And that is all there is to it." Itami said as he appeared on the other side of the training grounds. He began to walk back over to Kaen to see him perform the jutsu. This technique is extremely important. And should be a jutsu that anyone knows. 

"This technique can also be used with this other technique called temporary paralysis. Which allows your to immobilize your enemy. But its fairly week so it won't work on strong opponents. This technique is used by making the tiger hand seal nad focusing your chakra all around your enemy and immobilizing him." Itami said to Kaen. As he makes the tiger hand seal, he would then begin to paralyze Raen at a power of 20. Making him unable to move. Though this technique is ver y weak so it probably won't be much for him to break out of it.

(Words: 1688)
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:02 am
Kaen instantly paled at the thought of trying to learn the Body Flicker technique as he had already known it. Itami, thankfully, had given him another skill to learn so he'd fake acquiring the Body Flicker, and then actually practice the one he didn't know-

The boy froze as he felt his body go stiff. Kaen instantly flared his chakra hating the feeling of being paralyzed. He hadn't even noticed that Itami was going to do that, but thank whatever spirit that was above that he did know know. Kaen needed to know how that was like so he could escape it at any other time. Kaen smirked deviously; he had also needed to know his enemy would feel.

"Body Flicker, huh? That's a skill I've wanted to learn it for a long time," Kaen said as he felt his chakra surround him once again just like he had done with Senshi. Powering up his movements, and adding his speed to the table, he went faster than he had before, which had surprised him. Hopefully, it'd look like as if he was just a natural in Itami-sensei's eyes.

Now for the technique he needed to learn, "Temporary Paralyzation Technique. One useful technique against weak enemies that I can exploit." Kaen had said with a sinister grin. Surrounding himself with chakra, he started to pull it in and out to make it fluctuate a bit.

"Tiger." Kaen simply whispered causing the chakra that was fluctuating around him to stabilize in its current position. This jutsu known as Temporary Paralysis should be considered as a Genjutsu because as Kaen had heard if the user had mastered this, he could look into the eyes of a person just to paralyze them.

"Tiger," Kaen would mutter once again causing his chakra field to fluctuate before stabilizing. He was almost there, all he needed to do was make it shift inside the bubble of imaginary chakra filling him. He was almost to the point of controlling it and mastered the technique. He needed to manage the space around him, and imagine it as static as he could.

Dangerous, electrifying, paralyzing! He finally had done it but had managed to harm himself in the making as he felt his chakra turn against him and paralyze him once again. It was of little power thankfully so he could easily break out of it as fast as he put it on him. Kaen didn't get discouraged and went back to trying again.

What had surprised the boy was that his chakra could turn on him. He, of course, knew that his elemental attacks could harm him, but not his pure chakra. Then again it wasn't pure as he tried to alter the particles within his figurative bubble of chakra. He was ready to try again, this time with the thought of not involving himself in his attack.

"Temporary Paralysis Technique." Kaen had said quieter than before and he before he knew it the particles around him changed and he had finally done it.

"I'm ready for the next technique," Kaen said turning around still slightly hurt from his attack. At least he was learning fast!

WC: 541

TWC: 2326
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:46 pm
As Itami saw him complete the two techniques easily. It was really no surprise to him. Everything he is teaching him are just about genin level techniques. These are basically techniques that perfectly suite his level. But training isn't training until you push someone to their very limit. That is one of the only ways to get stronger. As Kaen was ready for his next technique to learn. Itami would proceed to teach him another technique. Something similar to a shadow clone, but it was a lot easier and a little different. Even though the shadow clone jutsu is a much better jutsu. This technique is still useful in some ways.

"Alright. Next is the Haze clone technique. Similar to a shadow clone except these clones are just illusions. They cannot physically hurt an opponent, but they can confuse them as they are trying to look for the real enemy within the illusions. Similar to a genjutsu since these are illusions and not the real thing." Itami said as he made the dog and tiger hand seal. And instantly... ten haze clones formed around Itami. They were all an exact replica of Itami but they were all illusions. At least all but one were illusions.

"Try attacking one.." All the Haze clones spoke at once. So Kaen wouldn't hit the real one. Itami would then wait for Kaen to strike one of the Haze clones. And if he were to do a simple attack, it would go straight through the haze clone and not damaging it at all. After he is done attacking. Itami would dispel the jutsu and have all the haze clones disappear. 

"Alright, your go. I want you to make 10 of them just like I did." Itami said to Kaen as he waited for him to perform the jutsu. These are basic techniques that can surely be useful in battle if you know how to use them correctly. But that all depends on the shinobi who is using them.

(Words: 2021)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum