Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

The jounin that was never really a jounin Empty The jounin that was never really a jounin

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:52 am
Yusuke reach the chambers of the tenkage knowing well that he heard there was a change of kage but have never met him before. Yusuke would knock of the door before he enters but in his mind it was what he could do for the village believing in himself but at the same time knowing that he is also weak he was afraid that he would once again be deem useless just like before and did not have his hopes too high.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

The jounin that was never really a jounin Empty Re: The jounin that was never really a jounin

Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:04 am
Effectively being the new Tenkage, Xyxer sat in his new office and attempted to gain a sort of comfort in the chair was to be his own personal throne. The previous Tenkage had sat here, he noted.. Zachariah, the first Tenkage.. The one whom ignited the fire in the hearts of the Sky Nation's citizens to drive them to a grueling demise under the whip of Konohagakure. He was not the best leader, neither was Suzaku.. The others were merely pedestals for him to reach the height he needed, this throne.. was a pedestal. Regardless, sitting in the throne with his Tenkage hat sat on the desk in front of him, he had been briefly skimming some paperwork over when he heard a knock at his chamber door. Seeing the figure step in, it was only Yusuke, his old friend and ally from Kirigakure!

Xyxer's appearance had noticeably changed, his facial bones more prominent and his hair, as well as eyes, had changed to a light blue. Those damn drugs he took to alter his DNA really did alter him, it seemed, but the cruel sadistic demon that hid beneath had not been tarnished by the effects. Waving towards Yusuke, he smiled brightly and put the paper work down. He bellowed,"Greetings, Yusuke! Come, have a seat. I'm sure we have much to discuss.!"
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

The jounin that was never really a jounin Empty Re: The jounin that was never really a jounin

Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:48 pm
Yusuke enters the room as he opens the door he ssaw a farmiliar face, it was Xyxer or should he call Tenkage now. Yusuke slowly walk into the room and gave him a smile back as he said to Xyxer "hmm so you became the Tenkage Xyxer? To be honest i am a little shock because you have always been disappearing ever since the first time we got here" with much to say Yusuke knew that Xyxer knows he was weak because they used to be in the same village even before coming to tengakure. After asking what he had to ask Yusuke was ready to hear what the new kage had to say and hopefully it is not something bad but either way Yusuke is ready to accept the fact.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:58 pm
Hearing the remark from his friend, a smile graced the lips of Xyxer; a genuine one. It was rare that these occassions happened, as he normally reserved his smile for cruel, torturous moments, but when Xyxer was with a male that reminded him of the days where Sameonna was still alive, he couldn't help but feel giddy and warm. Nodding his head with a chuckle, he added on, "Yeah, I have been quite absent from the village. After some recent disputes however, I've decided to put the title on myself." Continuing withh is chuckle, he paused for a little.

Sliding his hands onto the edge of the desk, he rested them gently as a few ideas ran through his head. Biting his tongue for a little while, he looked back up at his friend on the other side of the desk and spoke softly, "You know me, Yusuke, I do not wish to be tethered to a village that is not Kirigakure, even if I am the Kage. I enjoy my pursuits outside of the village, as such, I wish to entrust you with protecting our village and our people. You've always carried a heart of gold, Yusuke, it's a quality I wish I could have shared with you.. But alas, I am instead graced with your good company." He sighed a little, rethinking on his actual qualities. After a small moment of deliberation, he looked back up to Yusuke, "What do you say about the offer, Yusuke? If you can prove yourself competent as a defender of the weak.. I may even bestow upon you a revered title.. Your very own place in the ANBU operatives squad of Tengakure."
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:21 pm
Hearing what Xyxer had to say Yusuke look slighty to the side for a few second and looks back at Xyxer and said "you have already know that i always wanted peace and will do everything i can to protect the people i love and those that love me but i am not sure with my current ability i can protect them and i hope to get stronger and good enough ro protect everyone" in a way Yusuke is telling Xyxer that just training or learning by himself he cant go far if someone strong could guide him or even train him then it would be that much he could ask for because all those technique he knows now are just small tricks rhat wont work if he was to face strong opponents.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:43 pm
Xyxer nodded as his trust in Yusuke was reaffirmed, he doubted the individual was capable of lying to him, which was a good asset to have when you a Kage, you never know whom could be planning to betray, or hell, even usurp you. Nodding his head once more to acknowledge his words, he rest his head on clasped hands, his elbows propped on the table so that he could remain sitting formally. "Naturally, as you are my brother in village, I will teach you when you wish. However, as I am now also a Kage, my time will be very limited.. Therefore, I can propose a new strategy. I have currently in my disposal a male, he is currently being  trained to become my bodyguard, honed, if you will. He's currently a puppeteer that's of Jounin rank. I wish for you to weed out his weaknesses, and if you can prove yourself capable as a teacher yourself, or as a partner, however you wish to perform the task, I will grant you a more fitting rank."
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:33 am
Yusuke agree with what xyxer said but he knew he was not worthy to be call a jounin at most a chuunin, but Yusuke decided to go with what Xyxer had said and was to prove himself worthy because to him ninja ranks means nothing if he cant protect anyone. Yusuke then told Xyxer "ok i know what you mean" at this point Yusuke was serious and without saying he knew Xyxer would knew what type of a person he was so disappointing the Tenkage was not even an option. Yusuke then said to Xyxer when will you want me to meet up with this jounin you are talking about?".
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:27 pm
Xyxer was not a fool, he was mentally insane and his actions were heavily influenced by his emotions and the voices that prattled to him in his head, but he could see the emotions of others, or so he liked to believe. In Yusuke, currently, Xyxer saw a trait he also saw in Jason the day he had met him.. They both shared the quality of being timid, and, in reality, quite unaware of the powers they could possess themselves. This was a weird thing for Xyxer, as his entire life had been based on the principle that where he currently was was nowhere near what he had deserved.. So why was their philosophy so different? Regardless, he decided to not press the matter if Yusuke did not want to bring it up. "He should be arriving quite soon, actually. I was going to speak to him about his training, but since you've arrived I believe I shall just introduce you both and allow you time to bond via rigorous fighting, just like the mighty shinobi did in Kirigakure."
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:08 pm
Mitako trekked his way up to the Tenkage's chamber. He was wondered if the the Tenkage would allow him to take a Jounin exam, even though he thought it was way too early for that, he could at least find out how much he had to do. He tapped on the door lightly, waiting to be greeted in.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:57 am
After saying what he had to say Yusuke sense someone was coming but he was not sure who it was so he turn to Xyxer and look at him, "Tenkage are you expecting someone?" Yusuke would wait for Xyxer to reply and maybe Yusuke could meet a new friend.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum