Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

The trees are onto us... Empty The trees are onto us...

Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:46 pm
Walking through Hoshigakure, Kyousuke headed straight to the training grounds. He had breakfast in hand and a bottle of water. The ninja had an idea of the jutsu he would be attempting today, but there were so many maybe he could learn them all. Nah, that is way too many. Whatever was on the day’s agenda he would likely focus on lightning clones and stick to it.  To mark it down in his notebook he would have to finish eating first, no use in dropping his egg and sausage sandwich. Most people would assume this breakfast was unhealthy, but the bread was wheat, had only the egg whites, and it was chicken sausage.

Once, finished with his food he would take out his notebook and put a check mark on his jutsu to learn page, which contained many things scratched out, checked off, or untouched. Anyone who stole his book would probably think a mad man owned it, it was completely unorganized and contained drawings. Some of the drawings were funny, others were flat out sadistic and were thoroughly crossed out by Kyousuke. While none of the pages towards the back had these, there were plenty in the front.

Looking further through his notes he would find the page referencing the lighting clone jutsu. He looked over the page as he walked and would enter the training grounds. He would use his sensory to pick up if people were around and mostly keep his focus on reading. He would still look where he was going occasionally. Once, in a spot he was comfortable he would stop put away his book and uproot a tree. Once uprooted he would throw the tree some distance and the run the couple of meters to go retrieve it, before throwing it back and repeating the process.

After a few repetitions of that he would swing the tree like a club and aim at invisible baseballs. Kyousuke liked to get his blood flowing before doing a jutsu, so of course he wasn’t wearing any armor. He just had pants and shoes, he hadn’t been wearing any shirt since he had left the house. Hopefully, someone would come by and help him train. Training alone was usually boring, so having a partner was always welcome. Perhaps it was time to put this tree back and actually start on the jutsu or just give it a few more minutes.

WC: 402
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The trees are onto us... Empty Re: The trees are onto us...

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:19 pm
Miyamoto was up early this morning, focusing on bettering himself and bringing himself to an inner peace.  The thing was though, since the unrolling of the scroll that was made a parting gift that his father Worr Terumi left him...he was having trouble.  His actions have certainly become a lot calmer, but his mind was still a jumbled mess.  He had nightmares of the waterways, he  knew what happened to the two women days ago...they were both sentenced to execution for spying on the village, as well as the slaying of two Queensmen.  They had been abandoned by their home village, it did not sit with Miyamoto.

“They were enemies of the village.”  his inner voice, the one that he had come to identify as his father Worr said with a cold calm.
“They were barely old enough to know that mission they accepted...they probably just wanted to make their families and peers proud.” Miyamoto answered the question in his head.
“Yet they still accepted the mission, killed Queensmen, and were prepared to kill you and Ayato without a second thought.”  Worr retorted, driving the nail deeper in the psyche of Miyamoto.
“I...I guess you are right, but it still...they are just kids...just like me.”  Miyamoto said one last time answering Worr in his head as he waited for a confirmation.  There was none.

Miyamoto sat there, the morning dew had actually settled on Miyamoto’s new grass green Gi as well as his skin as he felt the sun at his back.  It was a warming feeling that made Miyamoto’s head clear for a moment as he focused on the warmth.  The morning dew began to roll off of Miyamoto almost like sweat as the sun reminded him of his own natural chakra as his body temperature increased until he was dry as he took in a final breath.  He drew it in deeply before exhaling as he stood up and opened his eyes.  There he was, on his roof as he heard the birds of the morning making their noises, causing him to smile as he hopped from the roof onto the ground with the lightest step.  

It was time to get to training.

Miyamoto made for the training grounds, not stopping to visit the Water Gardens or the Monk Temple as he arrived before most were waking up for the academy. Upon arriving to the grounds he sought out the usual spot he trained at, it seemed to attract others though as the tree he used to sit under to get away from it all was now worked over as the grass was left in patches.  He sighed before noticing he was not alone, the familiar chakra of his teacher was nearby, so naturally he sought it out.  He walked over quietly to where Kyousuke was training already.

“Sensi, I see you are training hard.  I heard you were promoted as well, congratulations.  We were all wondering where you went.”  He said as he bowed before his team leader.

WC:570
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:06 pm
Kyousuke heard an approaching person, but didn’t stop training. Once, he recognized the voice though he’d toss the tree a short distance and look down at Miyamoto. “Thanks, yeah a few of the village jounin became queensguard. Arashi, Talia, and myself.” There was no point in hiding who was appointed to help the princess. Their names weren’t kept hidden and they walked around in bright silver armor. Some might wonder why their identities weren’t kept secret, like the people who serve the kage in other villages and wear masks. It is likely because unlike the anbu, the queensguard would never take missions outside the village and are therein unlikely to encounter agents of another village and wind up in a bingo book. But, perhaps that might need changed now that ninja were added to the ranks.

“What do you mean by where I went?” The ninja had no idea of what the other was referencing, he hadn’t left the village at any time since their last encounter. “I was at the palace a few times and at the academy to proctor some genin exams. Made this one dude puke, he thought he was ready too. One failed clone, followed by an odd-looking transformation of myself. I had him do some village laps, it helps build chakra control.”

I am really stalling to start this technique aren’t I, I should probably just get to it. Academy students aren’t the only ones to make failed clones, even experienced ninja can have trouble. “Stand back a little in case this clone explodes.” The tone was serious he even backed up himself in case Miyamoto didn’t move far enough. Making a tiger and ram seal, the jounin’s body would produce a tangible copy. Looking the clone up and down, it looked to be a perfect mirror of himself, with nothing wrong as far as he could tell. Upon touching the clone it erupted into a pillar of lighting electrocuting Kyousuke’s body. Even though the ninja was lit up like a Chrismas tree he didn’t seem phased he merely blew out a cloud of black smoke and talked to Miyamoto again. “It’s never simple is it.” It was a rhetorical question, so if the genin wished he could completely ignore it.

“So, what brings you out today? A little training?” Of, course Kyousuke would offer to help he also needed Miyamoto’s help in learning his lighting clone technique. “We can train together if you want, I’ll have you throwing trees in no time. Of course, Kyousuke knew Miyamoto or anyone else on his team had an interest in the physical aspects of shinobi combat. So, it was merely a jest when he mentioned it. If Kyousuke remembered Miyamoto had the element of Earth. Kyousuke knew a few earth jutsu that Miyamoto might want to learn. One even included dragging the opponent into the dirt, which happened to be Kyousuke’s favorite part of the headhunter technique. 

WC: 490
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:55 pm
Miyamoto watched as Kyousuke spoke and continued to train.  It was as if Miyamoto were just some insignificant speck to the side view.  Miyamoto did listen attentively as Kyousuke explained his time as being busy since apparently he and a couple of other Jounin were promoted.  He then heard Kyousuke warn him, to which Miyamoto took heed of, back tracking about three meters as he waited to see what was about to happen.  The mention of exploding clones caused him a bit of worry, if need be he would use his hidden jutsu to make sure he could take the hit.  He hoped it would not have to come to that however.  He waved to Kyousuke, signaling his preparedness for what was about to happen.

In a great big flash of movements that Miyamoto found dazzling and impossible to follow accurately the movement was over as there was a clone of Kyousuke in what seemed to be draped in lightning before it exploded causing Miyamoto to throw his hands up in defense even though he was far enough away.  The heat was still there as the clone disappeared leaving the ground scorched.  Miyamoto let his eyes adjust before looking for his teacher who seemed to be unaffected by the blast.  Then the questions came about why Miyamoto was there, then assumptions of what he was going to do now that he was here.

“I am here to train, now that I have a few missions under my belt I have noticed just how monstrous this world is.  I cannot wait any longer to get stronger, in order to accomplish my own goals I need to show myself and the people of Hoshi that I can be the best.”  He would say, his face cold like stone as he looked to his teacher.  Tears in his eyes as he explained himself to his teacher.

Then after he completed his explanation Kyousuke made the smart-assed comment on throwing trees as it made him smile.  His usual grin returning to his face, light coming back to his face as he looked up at Kyousuke.

“Teach me, make me one of the strongest in the village.  I want to surpass you!”  Miyamoto said as he stood there and waited for a reply.

WC: 378/948
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:35 pm
The queensguard listened it seemed he had learned a lot about the world of shinobi within the last couple of weeks. Looking into the boys eyes it was sincere, he genuinely wanted to be stronger not just for himself, but the people of the village as well. If he recalled correctly Miyamoto wanted to be strong enough, so that his family would never have to suffer as they had in Amegakure. It was a noble goal, one formed from love. The goal was one Kyousuke could support and therefore he wanted to help him achieve it.

The ninja smiled as he asked to be trained and said he wished to surpass him. “Well that would put me out of a job if you did.” To be surpassed by his students was something every teacher both wanted and lamented. For the student to surpass you meant that you had done your job well, but it also meant it was the students well the new teachers job to raise even stronger students. “Well perhaps we should get started.” Making the same seals as before Kyousuke made two clones of lightning. He would then look at Miyamoto. “Alright turn around and count to thirty, they’re going to hide underground. Step on one they explode. After you are done counting I’ll teach you how to sense chakra.”

If Miyamoto turned and began counting the two clones would run off and use the hiding like a mole technique. One hid under a tree about twenty meters away and another hid ten meters from some training dummies. Hopefully, Miyamoto caught on quickly because otherwise this was completely dangerous and no it wasn’t a joke the clones would explode and not because they were ordered to, but because of how unstable they were. 

Using his chakra sensory Kyousuke knew where the clones were and could sense anyone approaching so that he could stop them. Once the genin was done counting if he had started in the first place he would put his hand on Miyamoto’s shoulder. “All living things have chakra and everyone’s chakra has subtle differences.” Pointing at some genin about fifty meters away Kyousuke would talk. “The one on the rights chakra feels mellow while the others is hectic. Perhaps that one sees the other as his rival, but the feeling isn’t mutual.” As Kyousuke said this the one with mellow chakra threw a kunai hitting the center of the target, the other with a serious face threw his own kunai and hit the target on the outer ring and scowled. “You give it a try.”

WC: 431
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:38 pm
Miyamoto watched and listened as Kyousuke explained the test at hand in order to gain access to a chakra sensing technique.  Then as he waited for the instructions to be over he saw as his teacher used some sort of technique to create two copies of himself, and then Miyamoto was told to turn and count to thirty.  Miyamoto did as he was told, no questions, no thoughts in his head, just silence.

“1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10…”  He began as he felt the presence of the clones instantly leave the vicinity.  He became curious, but continued to count regardless.
“11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19...20…”  He continued as he felt Kyousuke come up but continued to let him count.  He already tried to instinctively reach out to try and focus down on the clones.
“21...22...23...24...25...26...27...28...29...30.”  Miyamoto would finish the count with a sigh as a hand was placed on his right shoulder, it felt cool against his gi, his abnormally high body temperature was able to tell him that he was right behind him, making Miyamoto calm down as his body temperature lowered.

Kyousuke then instructed him on how to reach out with his chakra to sense others.  The task at hand would be to find his clones before they detonated under his feet.  After the previous run in’s with insane teachings of the shinobi world he had come to expect this kind of thing.  He listened to Kyousuke’s words as he closed his eyes and began to draw upon his chakra to aid him in reaching out much like a net.  He was told about a pair of shinobi likely coming to practice as one seemed to think the other a rival while the other was carefree, like Kyousuke knew how their thought processes worked.  Miyamoto knew that shinobi did eventually learn to read others by their body language as well as their chakra readings, but it took patience and time.  It was tough to begin this training, his body was stressed, his mind was overworked, and he could not shake the events of the past couple of weeks.  He still tried with all of his might though, he began to reach out as he felt Kyousuke’s presence behind him.  It was calm but overbearing, it forced his chakra to almost bend around it.  It was remarkable, then he was told to try it out for himself.

Miyamoto stepped from the grasp of Kyousuke as he felt his presence still.  He began to try and increase the range at which he could feel the chakra.  His breathing was calm and steady as he reached out, first managing to go out farther past the two shinobi, then to the practice dummies as he felt the same presence as Kyousuke’s before his reach finally met it’s match and rebounded back to Miyamoto.  

“I found one of your clones I think…”  Miyamoto would say before dashing off towards the practice dummies as he would begin by sitting in a tree and clearing his head except the feeling of Kyousuke’s chakra as he would reach out once more to try and find it.

WC: 539/1,487
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:53 pm
While sensing the chakra of the people across the training grounds he caught onto Miyamoto’s as well. There was something off about it, Kyousuke was around Miyamoto enough to have his chakra memorized and it felt slightly different. Did something happen? The queensguard shook the thought from his mind as the boy reached the count of thirty. Maybe, he would bring it up later but for right now he would proceed with the actions he had mentioned before.

With Miyamoto stepping away from him the ninja could move about. Kyousuke would simply stretch and watch until something happened. Which didn’t take long as Miyamoto mentioned he thought he found one of the clones. “Well make sure before…” Too late the genin was in full sprint mode. “It blows up.” Kyousuke finished saying within his head. At least he took a safe position in a tree. Well point Miyamoto he remembered the blast range and took a seat out of its range. Second point he can’t disturb the clone within the dirt from up there. Now all he has to do is be sure he found the clone along with the other one.

Kyousuke would wait patiently as Miyamoto learned how to master the technique, he was doing well without help so no use in disturbing him and breaking his concentration. If Miyamoto located the clone Kyousuke would take that opportunity to speak. “Remember that even though that lightning clone is within the ground it will absorb little of the impact. Lighting element is strong against earth.” Of course, Miyamoto likely would have learned that in the academy, but if Kyousuke recalled correctly he hadn’t spent much time in the academy before becoming a genin. Most students were there from the age of eight to twelve. Miyamoto was advanced though which was one of the reasons his exam was pushed ahead.

“Once, you’ve found both clones I can teach you the headhunter technique. It’s fun you get to drag people underground leaving only their head exposed if you want. Then you get to watch them struggle and get frustrated for a bit.” From the look on Kyousuke’s face you could tell he had done this to a genin or academy student at some point. “Then you grab a hose and water them. That’s how strong ninja grow. Water and sunlight.”

After the second clone was found the two clones would resurface and the actual Kyousuke would disappear into the depths of the earth. He would move slowly to one of the clones and reach his hand out and wrap it around the clone’s leg and pull. The clone sunk beneath the earth, but surprisingly didn’t explode only the head was visible on the surface. Kyousuke jumped out of the ground in front of the clone and started to walk towards Miyamoto. “I’m surprised it didn’t…” BOOM! Was all that was heard as an explosion which sounded like thunder erupted from behind the queensguard. “Explode.”  

WC: 493
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:01 pm
He sat in the tree as Kyousuke was right behind him on the ground watching.  He explained mechanics of lightning vs. earth chakra elements.  Miyamoto knew this of course, but he still waited as he let his mind clear once more.  Taking deep breaths, he would reach out again as his senses seemed to be a bit sharper now as he was able to pick up Kyousuke with ease, then as he reached further out he began to feel the same presence, a bit weaker but the same signature.  Miyamoto had a pebble as he began to count as he would reach out with his senses.

“1...2...3...4...5…”  He would begin, his chakra senses becoming more attuned with the environment around him as he was getting used to the sensation.

Then he felt it, the crackle of lightning chakra under the earth.  Opening his eyes he would toss the pebble with all his might as it would transform to the Rock Staff before leaving his hand.  Sailing through the air he would look down to Kyousuke with the staff striking right in front of the dummy where the clone should be.  A loud explosion later and there was a small crater as Miyamoto sat in the tree and had his usual big smile.

“I found that one easy, let’s go find the other one.”  He would say before using his sensory ability again to try and discern the direction of the other clone.

He quickly locked onto a similar chakra signature like Kyousuke’s to the east as he leapt from the tree and was off, he knew that Kyousuke was not far behind him as he did so.  Miyamoto’s concentration was like a razor as he jumped from tree to tree, or when he could not he would leap out and onto the ground in a dead sprint arriving at the point in no less than five minutes.

Once he would arrive he would stop and reach out, relying only on his senses as he closed his eyes.  Picking up the chakra of Kyousuke in front and behind him.  He would smile and then turn to kyousuke and point at the tree with his thumb in an almost cocky attitude.

“Found him, he is under the tree.”  He would say as Kyousuke would return the smile and the clone would pop out from the ground.  

Kyousuke would then ask Miyamoto to step back as he was going to show him a fun move to immobilize an enemy.  Miyamoto did as he was asked by hopping back up into the tree as he watched.  Kyousuke would sink into the ground as his clone explained the mechanics of the technique.  Then with a sudden movement Kyousuke drug his clone underground leaving just the head exposed.  They both spoke in unison about the advantage one would have by using this technique after building up their muscles.  Then with a sudden burst the clone exploded right beside and beneath him causing a large column of smoke to rise where the clone once resided.

“Then once they cannot move, kick the dirt in their face...really classy Miyamoto...do that.”  Worr said in his head making himself known for the first time since he woke up.

“I understand Sensei, by using this technique I can trap my opponent so that I may knock them out or completely neutralize them…”  Miyamoto would start as he would think as he usually did when he learned a new technique.
“However I do not have anyone to really try this technique with.  So if I have this wrong please correct me.  The set up is to dive underground using Hiding Like a Mole or moving earth core to position yourself under your enemy.  Then pop up under them and drag them under into the rocky prison below.  As long as they are not stronger than me they are trapped there right?”  He would ask before stepping lightly off of the branch, landing on the ground before sitting in the dirt.

He would wait for Kyousuke’s answer before standing up and bowing to his sensei.  There was a lot to think on before finally being able to use these techniques in combat.

“Well Sensei, I know you have to finish up training before moving on to your duties as Queensguard.  I need to study these techniques and begin to formulate how I can use these techniques in an actual fight.  I thank you very much for taking time to teach me today…” Miyamoto would say solemly with a slight bow before hearing out what his sensei had to say.

After the two would finish talking Miyamoto would take his leave.  He would leave the training area and enter the woods at the edge of the training grounds where he and Dusk had trained before, the area had regrown in areas that he destroyed.  He sat by the stream that he had destroyed once before and he stuck his feet in as he moved his toes around the rocks.

“Ayato is still stronger, and Geniveve I know nothing about...if I were to actually fight them both...could I go all out, or would they just treat me like a kid.  I have to get stronger...Ayato can somehow manage to see opponents in the pitch black or read them somehow...Geni can...Geni had to be hiding something that could be a game changer, perhaps medical jutsu, or a summoner.  Having the ability to sense chakra though, that will help me it has to...Plus I do not think they know all too well what the temple jutsu does for me...I may have a slight advantage there.”  He would keep talking to himself as he kept the sensory skill active in case he got too deep in thought.

The time he spent there increased daily; he could train solo, explore the hidden areas of the countryside, get closer to nature, and formulate how he would go about his future.  The Headhunter technique and chakra sensory skill were the latest additions to his growing abilities.  

“You can do anything you wish to do as long as you are powerful to do it.”  Worr would say like the angel on his shoulder.
“Yet you may be the only remaining Terumi...the only one in your corner is you and you alone.  Relying on others is weakness, don’t listen to the other guy.”  Chimed in another voice, darker and more sinister than the one calling itself Worr.

Miyamoto was frozen there as he heard the new voice in his head.  What was going on with his head...was he losing his mind?

WC: 1133/2620
[EXIT]
Claiming: 13 Stats, Chakra Sensory Skill, Headhunter Jutsu(discounted since Kyousuke knows the move and has taught me)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:28 pm
Well he found them quickly enough. Kyousuke would think while smiling and stopping to not go past Miyamoto before removing his clone from the earth and doing the things as mentioned in the prior post. “It looks like you know how to sense chakra now, good work.”

Once, the technique was over Kyousuke was going to say some words to Miyamoto, but the kid looked… distracted. It was as if he wasn’t all there for the time being. He seemed to come back a little as he started to ask questions. And here this queensgaurd was about to squeeze the kid’s face for not paying attention, that would have been awkward.

“Yeah, it makes it hard for the opponent to move if they get trapped in the dirt.” Snow listened to the words Miyamoto spoke they sounded right, he understood the main focus so he nodded. “The harder you pull, the more they get stuck.” After the ninja said that Miyamoto bowed and got up to leave. That was a fast training, maybe he has something to do. Maybe, I should follow him he was acting pretty odd today. Once, Miyamoto was out of sight Kyousuke would make a lightning clone. “Stay here, he has chakra sensory now so me just disappearing off his radar would be weird.” The clone would remain motionless as Kyousuke suppressed his chakra and went after Miyamoto while sticking to the shadows. He likely wouldn’t arrive until a few sentences in of Miyamoto’s talk of medical jutsu and summoners. Is he talking about me? I didn’t think he knew I could summon slugs. Word travels fast in this village I suppose.

Miyamoto mentioned a temple jutsu, but Kyousuke had no idea what it was. The ninja assumed it would be used on Miyamoto’s quest to be stronger than him, so there was no point I wondering what it was. That would just ruin a perfectly good surprise. As he was about to leave he noticed that the boy had come to a halt and was no just standing there. What is he even looking at? The orange haired male had to wonder as he looked about himself. There was nothing, so this seemed off to say the least. Maybe, he hit his head. I should ask Shina to check him for injuries or maybe even Shiro. He wants to learn about medicine, taking patients is part of it.

The queensguard would leave writing some notes on a piece of paper. “Research TBI’s and treatments. Then check Miyamoto Terumi for possible concussion or other injuries. – Snow” He would send it on a raven once inside the castle walls.

WC: 442
TWC: 2258
Claiming 2258WC towards Lightning Clone jutsu
(exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum