Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:22 amHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 3:21 amHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 8:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 8:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 7:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 6:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 5:27 amHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 1:58 amCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 1:22 amIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Teaching Yugure Substitution Jutsu [Invite Only] Empty Teaching Yugure Substitution Jutsu [Invite Only]

Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:31 am
Komon was walking back from the diner with his brother Komori celebrating his rise to the genin rank, when they passed by the Kumo training grounds. “What the hell” he thought, “I could use some more training don't wanna let Komori catch up to me after all.” so he said goodbye to his brother and made his way to the training ground where he set up to start practicing his ninjutsu.

WC:71

Last edited by Komon on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Teaching Yugure Substitution Jutsu [Invite Only] Empty Re: Teaching Yugure Substitution Jutsu [Invite Only]

Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:38 am
Yūgure Hyuga had been practicing his clone and transformation jutsu for quite a while when he noticed a new shinobi enter the training area. Yūgure saw the shiny headband on his head and realized that this could be an opportunity to learn jutsu. He quickly ran over and proceeded to introduce himself. "Hello sir, my name's Yūgure. Yūgure Hyuga." He then extended his hand and anxiously awaited a response from the other shinobi.
Wc: 73
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Teaching Yugure Substitution Jutsu [Invite Only] Empty Re: Teaching Yugure Substitution Jutsu [Invite Only]

Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:54 am
The kid in front of him seemed about his and Komoris age, he didn't understand why the boy was calling him sir. Then he realized his standard gear made him look a lot like a jounin, he was also surprised to hear the boys clan, he had no idea there were other Hyuugas in the hidden cloud and was under the impression he was the only one. “My names Komon, Komon Hyuuga. What do you want kid?” he said as he shook the kids hand.
WC: 157
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:05 am
Yūgure was utterly shocked upon hearing that this Kōmon was a Hyuga as well. He wasn't even aware that there were any Hyuga outside of the Hidden Leaf Village. Yū wondered if he could make a friend out of this Kōmon guy, but decided to push that thought aside for right now. Yūgure realized that he had completely frozen upon hearing the name Hyuga and he quickly worked to regain his composure and ask Kōmon for help. "So Kōmon Hyuga, I was hoping to ask for your help in learning a new jutsu, if it's not too much trouble. I saw your headband and realized that you'd likely know at least a jutsu or two that someone of my level can learn. However, I don't want to cause any unnecessary inconvenience for you if you're unwilling."

Wc: 209

Last edited by ComicChaos on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:13 am
Komon realizing the kid was an academy student, and empathizing with his situation of needing help decided he'd be glad to help the kid. After all he'd been in the same situation just a couple weeks ago, when he asked Gorami Sensei for help. He was also still looking to build a group of friends. “Alright Yugure, I guess I have a jutsu I can teach you. Have you heard about substitution jutsu at all?” Komon directed the question at the academy student in front of him and awaited a response.
WC: 247
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:31 am
Yūgure was somewhat taken aback by Kōmon Hyuga's immediate willingness to help him learn a new jutsu. He expected Kömon to have a significant amount of reluctance towards associating with an academy student. Disregarding his immediate feelings, he decided to pass it off as Kōmon merely being a nice person.
Yūgure was certain that he had heard of the substitution jutsu before, he was sure that it'd been mentioned at the academy at least once or twice. They had told them that substitution was a jutsu necessary for a shinobi to learn at some point, but he couldn't remember just what it did. 
"I'm sorry, I know I've heard of the jutsu but I can't seem to remember the specifics of it. Could you please refresh my memory?" After asking Kōmon this, Yū waited anxiously for a response.

WC: 347

Last edited by ComicChaos on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:35 am
“No problem” Komon responded to the kids question explaining that the substitution technique was a simple E Rank technique that would replace his body with a log to prevent him from taking damage from an opponent's attack. “Do you want me to teach you how to use it?” He asked and awaited for a response from the clearly eager to learn academy student.
WC: 310
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 am
"Yes please, Sir!" Yūgure said while struggling to mask his almost overflowing excitement. He couldn't believe how great this day had been for him so far. He'd finally found that he wasn't the only Hyuga in the Hidden Cloud Village, and he was even about to learn another brand new jutsu. "I'm ready whenever you are!" Yū boasted.

Wc: 405

Last edited by ComicChaos on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:03 am
Alright since your a hyuuga like me you have the byakugan you should probably use that while I demonstrate so that you can pick up on how the chakra works, as I perform the jutsu. He waited for the genin to activate his byakugan and began to perform the seals slowly so that the genin could get them down. When I finish this jutsu I want you to throw a kunai at me. Tiger, boar, ox, dog, snake! He said the signs outloud so they would be relatively easy to remember and then said “Substitution Jutsu” and waited for the academy student in front of him to draw his weapon.
WC: 420
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen

Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:23 am
Upon hearing that Kōmon wanted to Yūgure to throw Kunai at him, Yūgure was more then a little thrown off. But he decided that he should trust Kōmon. Kō had been kind and helpful from the start, and he was even a fellow Hyuga of the Cloud Village. But that all just made listening to him just that much harder. He drew one of his Kunai and threw it at him. As a shinobi he couldn't let his emotions show, but he was worried for Kōmon as the Kunai went flying towards his face

WC: 499

Last edited by ComicChaos on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum