Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 12:37 amZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 11:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 11:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 10:44 pmIchigo SatoAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Yesterday at 10:40 pmIchigo SatoThe Ants Go Marching One by OneYesterday at 8:49 pmZatoichi HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:50 pmTalon TauPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 3:35 amKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 2:25 amRokkuTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:18 amYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
130 Posts - 53%
34 Posts - 14%
17 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 4%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
5 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Advance classes with Ren and Co.

+4
Hinoki Hyūga
Uchiha Azami
Shi no okurinushi
Rin Togakawa
8 posters
Go down
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Advance classes with Ren and Co. - Page 2 Empty Re: Advance classes with Ren and Co.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:15 am
Shi raised an eyebrow as he heard the teacher speak of his 'mistake? why should everyone else in the class flock there power but when he does it, it's a mistake. I'm proud of my faith and my faith is rewarded with this body. Plus it's always best to keep things open in a class room it makes forming a team easier, if you know what to expect.' He looked at the other students but had a very strong dislike already of miss know-it all, plus a Hyuuga never helped. her arrogance made him want to add her to the ritual. His smile grew more twisted as he pictured her helpless and bleeding as her arrogance does nothing to help her, her screams would be music to his ears. Plus the feeling of there soul leaving there body is pure ecstasy better then any drug. He snapped out of so he could listen to her 'correct' him but he was getting more impatient and wanted the teacher to get on to the point of why he was asked to be here to start with. So as he waited yet again for the teacher to get on with the point he pulled out the knife from his chest and start to play the knife game. stabbing between his fingers, slowly getting faster and faster until he is going his top speed. At the very least he could get this level of training done even in class. He didn't care that it was making holes in the desk, simply because it wasn't his problem his teacher was boring him to tears. He continue to do the knife game and looked over at the Hinoki Hyūga. He may be a hyuga but he was at least more interesting then the know it all, his screams would be less entertaining but will good kills well worth it. This weird turtle person person seem to be blunt boring not ever worth killing. If it was up to him, he would just get up and leave this class room and go back to his weapon training or do a mission to make sure he could keep food on the table if not for food to get a new gear, unlike most people here who have the parents cover everything. Shi need to work for it and by doing so had pride in what he had, tho that doesn't mean he didn't wish for more. He still need a new sword like his fathers and his blue prints for the new daggers are a long way a way. Plus getting new leather tanned and made is also very pricey, his trophies cost a bit but they were his clothing too. So he saw it as a expenses that need to happen. He stopped zoning out to see how the class was going still playing the knife game tho it was a bit messy from being distracted, So he may have hit his fingers a couple times, he looked down and smiled again. 'That's never going to come out' he thought.

(WC:845? Also i'm guessing everyone knows the knife game but in case here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UkWkUaLu2Y )
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Advance classes with Ren and Co. - Page 2 Empty Re: Advance classes with Ren and Co.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:13 pm
Azure jumped up as Ren shouted his name "Oh am sorry Big bro-Mr. bro umm I mean Ren!" he said in a nervous sweat "Am Phoenix i mean my last name is Phoenix my first name is Azure unless you want to call me by my last name then that's okay to..Am sorry." he said with a red face. He sat back down and places the Turtle on his the seat next to him (I hope Ren isn't too mad at me right now.) he thought as he watched everyone do as they were instructed to do (So do I have to that as well or can I skip it for now?) he questioned when he noticed that one student was playing with knives so he picked up the Turtle and moved next to the only girl of the class. "Umm Ren can I talk to you after class?" he asked shaking a bit (I can't even hold a candle to anyone in here.) he told himself as the Turtle pushed his hand as if it was telling him not to worry or that he wanted some more of his hair to bit.
Uchiha Azami
Uchiha Azami
Citizen

Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:15 am
”Was there a psychopath in the room? I hadn’t noticed.”, Tsubaki thought, turning her head ever so slightly first left and then right with a bob of her white maidens foxtail brushing against the back of her white kimono. Her crystal blue eyes conveniently skipped over the Jashinist in their search. ”Nope, no one here by that description.”, she concluded in her internal monologue, willfully ignoring the existence of the knife wielding psychopath and his ever present stabbing of the desk. ”Could a person be more disrespectful?”, she wondered while waiting to see what Ren-Sensei would do with silence that had permeated the class so far.

In the open seat next to her Azure set his turtle, which she regarded with a raised eyebrow. ”And Just what are you doing here?”, she thought, wondering if it was simply a pet or something more. It surely didn’t look like much, but perhaps that would make the somewhat awkward seeming boy more skilled than the loud Genin. Best to keep one's opponents in the dark and guessing at your capabilities instead of revealing them in front of everyone. After all, most of the people in the class would end up sorted into other teams that her own team would need to compete with. Better to keep those secrets until they knew who would and who would not be on their individual teams.

Perhaps Hinoki would be the one to open his mouth. It seemed his temperament to do so and remove any doubt that he was also a fool. Luckily for Tsubaki, she just answered a question and as such could get away with being silent. SHe didn’t want to come off looking like a braggart after all. Best to give others a chance, even if that chance was weighted in favor of their failure.

[388 + 521 + 311 = 1,220 Words]
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:45 am
“Why the hell does he keep looking at me as If I eat his food? He is giving Dirty looks to Tsubaki, I guess he as something against the Hyūga. No surprise there” Hinoki thought to himself, yet he felt the push to defend his blood from such insults. “Well, It can’t ge-”. Hinoki’s thoughts were cut short once again as Shi proceeded to start playing the knife game. To leave Hinoki speechless is somewhat of a feat, even when it is temporarily. Caught flat footed by Shi’s bizarre actions, He was unsure what to do, clasping his hands together as he tried to piece what the hell was happening. “Well, if we remove Tsubaki from the equation, I can say that the others won’t really be one upping me in any of the exams. I guess I’m going to get a nice pass this year and without having to do it 4 times.” He thought as he smiled to himself and popped a couple of wasabi seeds in his mouth.

As soon as Ren began talking, Hinoki thought better of himself and to make sure that Ren wouldn’t fail him just because he was sleeping in class; He leaned back and gave his undivided attention to what she was saying. At least for now. She was posing a simple question, such much so that Hinoki knew the answer with barely putting any effort; Thinking that Tsubaki would obviously catch on and answer before him, he went on to start cleaning his glasses with the hem of his shirt when he was met by complete silence. Could it be? “Guess that training is really paying off somehow” he smirked to himself as he put his glasses back on, determined to lay some witty facts on that fool.

Briefly putting his hand up to signal he knew the answer, he began talking before even given a cue by Ren, probably surprised that he even bothered to try and answer. “Well, The Answer is extremely simple you see. If I was in a situation where I was to fight this…this...” Man was of course not the right way to describe him and kid just plain wrong; Hinoki decided to take the easy road like always "Well, this!” he said as he gestured to Shi “After witnessing that charade, I would now know that he has an immunity to being stabbed in the heart and just being stabbed in general and thus use a different strategy to dispose of him. Like the Gentle Fist to name something that would overcome such a defense with ease.” grinning as he emphasized on his last words. “Now, He poses less of a threat to anyone in this room, if he ever posed any that is.” he concluded with a shrug.

It felt strangely prideful to defend his clan’s honor and using a bit of refined words that he picked up from other, snobbier Hyūga like his parents and Tsubaki to add even more salt in the wounds. “I should start doing it more.” He thought to himself, filled with pride. Another fact that continued to fill him with pride was that he probably even managed to leave an impression on Ren and probably even on Tsubaki. “Mighty patriot of the clan she is, didn’t even open her mouth to the defend one them from that bozo. Guess all she is good at is the dressing up and being a pain in everyone’s arses I guess. Guess it had to be me.” Hinoki thought, smiling with inner pride “I think even father would be a little impressed with that sick burn.”

[1020 + 604] = [1624]
(I'm using green to illustrate when my character is speaking out loud. The others are either thoughts or mutters.)
Torikabuto_Haru
Torikabuto_Haru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:17 pm
Haru had left his house by dawn. He walked quickly and silently out of the house as his father had taught him, even though Haru's father had left his teachings were etched into his sons mind and body.  As the first light of dawn crested the horizon and struck the secluded plateau where Haru often trained and studied he began to increase the speed and difficulty of his daily regimen. the sunlight was warming and as it fully cleared the horizon he retrieved his weapons and walked to the edge of the cliff. Haru paused for a moment and cast a keen eye towards the main entrance on the far side of the village before sighing lightly. Haru snapped out of his reverie when he remembered he had a lesson scheduled at the academy, he had missed too many lessons recently and his instructor had even contacted his mother about the issue. Haru still winced a little whenever he sat down. "Looks like i have to take the fast way down."

Haru unsheathed his kusari gama and began spinning it rapidly until it became a blurred circle. He stepped lightly off the cliff and channeled his senses as he focused on tapping into his bloodline before span in mid-air before casting the bladed scythe lightly into the cliff face. The impact shook his body as he slid the chain through his hands a little before taking a firm grip and using his legs to control the sliding speed a little. As the scythe inevitably slowed he unhooked it with a flick of his wrist and cast it into the the cliff a good distance blow him and ran past whilst waiting to repeat the earlier motion. He had not yet been able to use chakra manipulation properly but he could put enough into his feet to create a little friction on the rock and so slow his descent. Haru had to repeat the process several times before he was close enough to land safely.

He sprinted through the village weaving between the small gathering crowds and grabbed a bun from a vendors counter as he darted past. He slowed his pace as he entered the academy and slid open the door quietly before heading to an empty seat at the back and sitting without making a sound. He recognized two of them as being from the Hyuuga and recalled there names were Hinoki and Tsubaki but he didn't recognize the other students. Hinoki appeared to be spouting some kind of speech that sounded like it was practiced in front of a mirror and Haru suddenly remembered why he barely ever turned up for class. one of the kids appeared to be stabbing himself repeatedly with sadistic glee and Haru noted that his injuries seemed to dissapear as fast as they were incurred.Genjutsu? no the teacher can see it too and i doubt she would be weak enough to fall under it. I dont see any hand seals or medical techniques so it must be a bloodline limit of some sort. Wish he wasn't making the class stink so much though. Haru's sensitive nose was assailed with the all to familiar metallic scent of blood and he wrinkled his nose as he numbed his senses a little. the rhythmic thudding and slicing of flesh and the sounds of heartbeats, breathing and unconscious   movement began to dissipate into a background hum that allowed Haru to concentrate on the class.

[585 words]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:57 am
Ren's eyes turned to slits as he glanced at the genin who, rather than pay attention to the class had pulled out a dagger and begun stabbing himself with it, Ren kicked off from the floor as he flowed his chakra into the point of contact as he used the body flicker point to appear behind the boy, moving at a speed faster than anyone in the classroom would be able to see, before catching the boy's hand and taking the dagger off of him. "I'll be taking that, now if you behave yourself and contribute to the class a bit then I might consider giving it back to you" Ren would say before he turned and strode down the steps of the room to the front again. As Ren passed Azure he would place a hand on his shoulder and give him a calming smile, "of course azure, just hang around once everyone else has left." then as Ren was saying this the door slid open, another student entering the room, "Your late child" Ren would say with a firm voice, "take a seat, you'll have to catch up on what you've missed in your own time." Ren would say as the boy entered before continuing down the stairs.

As Ren reached his desk and turned around to lean on it again he was surprised to hear Hinoki's voice of all people speak up proffering an answer to Ren's question. 'Huh who would have thought the slob would have been the one to answer such an easy question.' Ren sighed internally for a moment 'Guess I have to praise the idiot a bit now huh.' Ren took a deep breath "Well, well, well Hinoki, I guess your not completely useless after all. You are in fact correct, by revealing his... abilities our young Genin here has deprived himself of a perfectly valuable advantage. Let us hypothesise for a moment that one of you were in a fight with... What was your name boy?" Ren would say pausing for a moment as he realised he never caught the boy's name. Once he had the name he would continue "Right Shi, So if one of you is fighting Shi then you would now know that going for a killing blow isn't going to work; Conversely before his display you would have logically attempted such a maneuver when the opportunity presented itself and given him the opportunity to kill you with an unexpected counter attack. This ladies and gentlemen is why you don't reveal your abilities except when you are either killing the opponent or your hand is forced." taking a moment to stand up and pace down to the end of the room Ren would continue to talk "Now then I think its about time we cut the theory, so I'm now going to show you all a bunch of techniques that I expect you to master by the end of the day, so lets get started." Ren would say before putting his hands together to form hand seals for the clone technique, A illusory copy of himself appearing before the class. "This is the most basic of techniques, prior to my taking over the academy you would have received 3 weeks of lectures on the history of the technique, but thats all a waste of time, so instead I'm just going to show you how to perform it. After forming the hand seals you simply flow your chakra into a spot next to you to create a reflection of yourself.

Ren would wait a few moments as the students took in what he was saying before continuing. "Next is the transformation technique, Now watch carefully because I don't want to have to repeat myself. the hand seals are Dog, Boar, Ram. But thats not the hard part, the hard part is that you have to slowly release a constant amount of chakra to maintain the form that you assume." Ren said as he completed the technique and turned into a snow white fox that jumped up onto the instructors desk before lying down." Ren would remain there waiting till at least some of the students had completed the technique's.

(From this point foreward feel free to skip post order untill I say otherwise)

[Claiming an old dagger covered in the blood of a jashinist]
Uchiha Azami
Uchiha Azami
Citizen

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:31 am
The suddenness of the confrontation between the shunned genin and Ren, the instructor, was startling. He moved so quickly that Tsubaki lost track of her during the exchange. His destination was not a surprise though, however. That he would move to apply some level of discipline and order to the lecture hall was to be expected. A simple confiscation seemed like a light touch, all things considered. Such disrespect was not always allowed in these halls upon pain of all manner of unpleasantness, up to and including death at one time or another. It seemed that with the loss of lectures came the loss of strictness in the academy. Late students wouldn’t have been tolerated in years past. Of this, she was certain.

At least the practical portion had begun. If she could display her proficiency quickly she could return back to her tutors who didn’t have to deal with such foolishness in their lessons. After all, the only reason she was here was to prove her qualifications as a genin. Clan Hyuuga had plans for her, but had to deal with the bureaucracy that was the hidden village system. Only the academy could promote students to the rank of genin during times of peace. So be it, she would demonstrate and hopefully be excused in short order.

Ram. Gather the chakra. Snake. Concentrate on the mental image of the self. Tiger. Send the chakra embedded with that image to either side of yourself. The clone technique, simple. Of course, these were just brief illusions with no substance. As such she chose to manifest her clones still sitting in the seats to either side of her, all but unoccupied except for the turtle. no matter, the false images couldn’t hurt it. She held the technique in place, all three of her raising a hand to by acknowledged and called on. Before that could take place though she had a bit of showing off to do.

While her clones maintained their pose, the real Tsubaki in the center lowered her hands together once again. Dog. She looked at Ren, memorizing every aspect of her that she could take in. Which side were the holsters on? What color were her eyes? Any Jewelry? Measurements? Boar. Combine the chakra. Ram. Let the chakra flow to the surface and take on the image of her sensei. When she was done a poof of smoke appeared, clearing to reveal a copy of Tsubasa Ren that sat between the two Hyuuga Tsubaki’s. Tsubaki, in her guise as the instructor, stood and pointed to the clone on her right.

“Very good Tsubaki”, she imitated the exact words her instructor used to praise her before, trying to take on Ren’s speech patterns and movements to make the technique all the more convincing. In a similar poof of smoke she cut the chakra holding both techniques in place and sat back down with as much decorum as possible. Hopefully the lack of three weeks of lecture was a sign that she wouldn’t need to wait while the rest of them battled with trying to perfect their techniques.

[Exit]
[388 + 521 + 311 + 518 = 1,738 Words]
[Training Substitution Technique [E Rank] 250 Words]
[Training Transformation Technique [E Rank] 250 Words]
[Claiming 8 Stat Points for 1,600 Words]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:26 am

Approved @ Tsubaki <3
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:37 am
Shi glared at Ren as he tried is best to follow his movements but couldn't witch only made his glare hardened as when he took his dagger. 'That wasn't this to take, or worse keep, if i could just get his blood i could end this but i can't, i can;t match him in speed or strength and without my dagger a fight is out of the question, plus the teachers pets would help him. So a three vs one would be a very bad call. The goal of today was to meet someone at least have decent but it seemed the teacher has picked him to be like everyone called him a failure. he then decided to confront the teacher on there different points of view. "Ok, so two things, One if I'm understanding this correctly everyone in this room is my enemy and should not be trusted. Even tho there my fellow ninja they are my enemy. Is it because it's me or is all ninja enemy to every other ninja? Going from what you said you should trust no one ever, witch makes having a ninja village pointless. Also as seeing as i don't need to practice for a GENIN exam, since i am a genin. Would it be possible for you to teach us something more note worthy as a the students practice or do you just want to read more? So what is the plan or should i just leave so i can find a place that i can study on my own, since this class clearly isn't helping.' Shi was in no mood to play around, he need to grow stronger and fast or these Hyuugas would become out of reach. Plus with the teacher personally training one of them, it made it even more of a up hill battle. Hopefully he could find a teacher to train him or even a teammate, witch was his goal to start with since he was never paired off in a 3 man team, he needed to form is own but seeing as everyone saw him a weak enemy there seem to be little of the later working out right now. As of now everyone in this class was seen as a enemy to him and not worthy of his trust. it;s been made clear that he was still the enemy here and if he must be a enemy, he will be a enemy that is note worthy.

(WC over all 1097)
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:14 pm
Azure watched Tsubaki as she performed the Jutsu with so much graces it made him blush (She's so beautiful I could look at her for days.) he told himself as he unknowingly grabbed some of her hair ("I wonder if she'll go out with me?") he thought and said aloud then quickly pulled himself back "Am sorry that was rude of me." he said as he looked away blushing even more than before. Azure felt as if he was the only one that was left out so he started thinking (I have to show them that I can be just as good.) he thought as he started the hand signs Ram, serpent, Tiger (and then I have to get this right.) Ram, Snake, Tiger he copied and transformed himself into his late father all at the same time. "I did it one the first try..." he said full of excitement just before he passed out at his desk face flat on the desk.

WC:163+193+287= 643
Learned Transformation Technique-claiming 3 stat points [I think?]

Last edited by Azure Phoenix on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum