Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin] - Page 4 Empty Re: How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin]

Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:49 pm
While Rae was indeed annoyed at Hiro's introduction of her, the raven-haired vampire definitely seemed to be quite pissed off. His snarl almost sounded like that of an animal. Scratch that, it was that of an animal. A vampire? Definitely not. His fury seemed to stop for a moment as he looked over at her and gave her a small wink. My, my isn't he a beast needing taming? Rae though to herself with  a chuckle as she listened to him introduce himself. As he addressed the fact that what she wanted for jutsu training was not specific, the female nodded in understanding. He wasn't here when she explained that her specialty is fire. Then again, is it so hard to guess?

Rome wanted to learn the Phoenix Fire or the Body flicker but didn't really seem to mind going for sparring either if he had to. Then she remembered that this boy also had fire as his chakra nature. 

As Ichiro approached Rae her pretty crimson gaze locked to his. He repeated what Salzem said earlier but this time he said that he could probably help her. The fiery female would not mind a teacher as handsome as that at all but her issue was with what he could teach her. Running a hand through her long mane in though Rae could only state her thoughs out loud to everybody. "Your chakra nature doesn't match with mine so Fire style jutsu is off the table. I'd be fine with learning any non-elemental ninjutsu, as long as it's one-on-one." The kunoichi's eyes would however be distracted by the surprising entrance of another female. 

This female was definitely not like anybody she had seen before. Her body was extremely close to that of Ichiro's an the boy stuttered out a greeting. It made Rae stifle a chuckle at the sudden adorableness of the male. This side of him was definitely new and showed her potential for future teasing. Of course the boy seemed to need help as the staring contest didn't seem like it was going to be over any time in the future. "Excuse me Miss? Would you be willing to participate in a training session with us?" The beauty would ask the new girl, giving her a polite smile. She seemed interesting and definitely strong simply by the way that she made her unannounced entrance. 

Hiro quickly dismissed himself from the group causing her to furrow her brows in confusion. It was his loss. 

(Can we split into individual topics later based on training? Also Rae already knows Phoenix Fire. Can't wait for your next posts! [Love you for joining Ari, your char seems awesome])
Anonymous

How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin] - Page 4 Empty Re: How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin]

Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:24 pm
The girl, now known to him as Rae, stared back at him with a look that was substantially more charged than the last. It seemed as she were asking him a question, but the words her gaze spoke were lost on him. Perhaps it was for the best. That little wink she gave him told the lycan just enough to piece together the thoughts going through her head. He had to suppress a blush rising to his ghastly-white cheeks, barely managing to keep he embarrassment from rising to the surface. Underneath, however... suffice it say, he was very confused. Confused and angry at his confusion. His brow furled as she winked, showing just a tiny bit of his over all confusion. While her look was more suggestive, Salzem's was more of a... What-are-you-thinking kind of look. To avoid any further... escalation, he tore his eyes from Rae and focused on the leader-guy as he declared that the werewolf would be leading the spars. He could have had a worse job, he supposed. Could be sweeping the floors or spending meticulous hours picking every last bit of sand from his hair like he does every other week. Salzem nodded in response before looking at each of the remaining ninja. Hiro left, perhaps because Salzem was being a bit too hard on him. Perhaps scared him off with the little growl he gave him. Poor kid... he almost felt guilty imagining how he'd react to seeing Salzem's full lycan form. Almost. But not enough to stop him from smiling just a bit. He gestured to Haruki and Rome with a steel-coated hand and, if they would respond, he'd lead the pair a good 5 or 6 meters away from the leader-guy, Rae and... the new lady... before addressing them both.

"Alright, alright... Sparring... Rome," Salzem said to the kid, turning his sanguine eyes on him. "You'll get your jutsu momentarily. Once Rae is done with her training, you'll get your turn. For now, though, you'll be fighting Haruki, over here, until one of you is incapacitated or gives up, etcetra, etcetra. You know how it works..." Salzem stuck his hands back in his jacket pockets before taking a good 2-3 steps back from the pair. "Whenever you're ready."
Roku <3
Roku <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:53 pm
Rome's hands went immediately to form the seals for Fire Stream, but stopped midway through. His eyes flicked about for a moment before lingering up at the sky. He'd been hit with a thought, one that interfered with the idea of training and sparring, both barred off. "Actually, I can't. Have to take care of things I'd forgotten, dinner and such." It probably seemed peculiar, but it was his turn to go grocery shopping and prepare the one meal his household occasionally ate together. Perfect. Rome clasped his hands together and nodded in apology politely at his sparring partner and overseer. "Pleased to meet you and all, my sincerest apologies, but I muse make the way of Hiro and leave," he said cordially and politely before turning around and jogging off.

[Exit]

(Apologies, but I must make as said. I don't really trust me to be able to post consistently enough to keep so many people going. I'd like not to hold you up.)
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:39 pm
Ari continued her painful staring contest with the boy as the sand's reflection of sunlight and the dust particles flying around continued to bother her. Seeing no end in the near future, she began scuttling backwards without breaking eye contact for a few meters. Suddenly she'd turn on her left heel and begin running away from the group. It seemed the right thing to do, with two of them already abandoning the area before her. Ari didn't really want to get mixed up in something dangerous, or otherwise, that she may regret while taking her Jounin exams.

[Exit.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum