Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 1:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:05 pmJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 10:57 pmRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 9:36 pmRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 8:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 4:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 4:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 3:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 5:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 12:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin] - Page 3 Empty Re: How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin]

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:28 pm
Ichiro nodded as he listened to each and everyones response, it wasn't a right or wrong question then again he was kinda looking for the whole balance idea which he heard!

Once everyone was done saying what they had to say he clapped. "All good answers really! So some people prefer power, others prefer knowledge and some prefer the balance. I asked this question to let me know and you guys know what'd you prefer the most." Ichiro paused and thought more. "I asked the Kazekage the same thing...and his exact words were Tha a man with great strength, but no the knowledge of how to put it to good use can be as weak as an infant. Where as a man that spends his life gaining only knowledge will not be able to protect his ideals, or the ones he loves. "

Welp with that he be done with question time! Actually if anyone had any other questions or wanted to put more input on this he would let them, however he was going to move on with the training. Clapping his hand together he smiled at everyone. "So what do you guys need to work on?! Jutsu, Teamwork, Sparring, Battle strategy or something?" Well he had some things he could work on himself and helping others improve themselves was also the entire point of this.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin] - Page 3 Empty Re: How To Be Dank AF In Suna [Open to Suna Nin]

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:37 pm
Placing his hands in his pocket, he would tilt his head to the side, but still keep his smile attached as he would reply. It was best for him to try out the techniques he had, though maybe not at the academy. Far too risky for him at this point, and it would be a lot more productive if they were to just fight in an open field where there was no leverage in any other part of the battlefield. Here, metal lockers, many pens and pencils, and the many kids as well inside of it, he might as well have been in an office for a daycare. Sparring! How else can we do all of those things at once! Except teamwork... But we need a team for that, and I feel when I get one, I'll work with them during this time. The Akari would explain as he would then raise one victorious fist up into the air. There was a lot to be done against the other five, but hey, he might have been able to use his clones to even up the field. And it was not like they were aiming for him specifically. If they were, just look at that adorable little face and turn away! Regardless, he was more than battle ready for the scene.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:12 pm
Hiro did enjoy sparring, but felt he should learn more jutsu and increase his physical abilities before sparring with people like Sal and Haruki, so he thought they should learn some jutsu instead, after all, there was no way Ichiro had no jutsu to teach him, considering the noticable power difference. I think we should train some jutsu instead. Not really much else to say, other than in response to Rome's question. This is Sal, this is Haru, this is Rae, and this is Ichiro. Ichiro is teaching us stuff, I think. That covered everything he needed to cover, and so it was someone elses turn to talk. He was getting tired of talking in front of everyone anyway.
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:44 pm
The beauty listened to the rest of the male’s answers. The black-haired male, similarly to Hiro, preferred power over Knowledge.  As she had noted earlier that was not her thing but she disregarded it as the vampire-looking male told her that he liked her “spunk.” Rae noted that his tone was slightly mocking but she shot him an attractive half smile anyways before she focused on the blond male’s answer.

His answer was prolonged and detailed. In the end the blond ended up picking Knowledge over power and to her surprise gave them a small apology for blabbing. It made the flame queen tilt her head at him as he introduced himself. So his name was Rome eh? And he was a fire user such as herself.  When Rome asked about her name, along with those of the other members of the group, Rae was interrupted by Hiro, who in turn introduced the members. It made a small growl rise to her throat but she said nothing and simply kept on smiling.  He had also introduced the pale red-eyed male next to her which made a small smirk run over her lips again as she looked him up and down again. Sal? That was probably short for some other name.

When Ichiro assessed their answers he finally gave them the Kazekage’s answer. Rae let the words sink deep into her brain. Making sure she remembered it perfectly enough to be capable of quoting it for a long time. So the Kazekage was that type of person huh? When he finally asked about what they needed help with.  Rae looked up blankly at the school’s ceiling as she thought about her own answer.  Haruki seemed to want sparring while Hiro wanted to train jutsu. A small part of her wanted to say sparring but she definitely knew that she needed to master a whole lot of jutsus in order to improve. “Honestly, I need to get a couple of jutsus down but I’d rather not train them around everyone.” She voiced out loud, her hand pushing a strand of red hair behind her ear, revealing her long golden earring. “I want a one on one lesson.” She quickly added as she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against one of the walls while looking at the boys expectantly. She was a fire style user so almost none of them could technically teach her anything unless it was a non-elemental ninjutsu.
Anonymous

Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:15 pm
Salzem growled quietly, almost bestially, as Hiro decided to take the liberty of introductions away from him. He He would have transformed right then and there, spontaneously, just to give him a little scare, but the annoyance-born fury died quickly as he caught the glance of the girl introduced as Rae. She gave him this little suggestive smirk, her own eyes running all over his body as if looking for something that alluded her for years. If the look wasn't disturbing, it was, at the very least, attention getting. Salzem found himself repeating the gesture, though, without the little seductive grin. His gaze had an edge to it, as if his eyes were a knife running it's edge across leather. It was a somewhat predatory gaze he gave when he tried to get someone to back off. Unlike those other times, he didn't exactly dislike what he saw. He ended his little stare with a quick wink before turning his attention back on Hiro, his eyes burning just a bit.

"Do not speak for me, Hiro." Salzem warned in a near-snarl. It seemed his lycan nature was mere moments from leaping to the surface. "My name is Salzem, but everyone else calls me Sal, much to my distaste." With his own introduction sullied by Hiro's earlier one, the pack-leader listened as Rae declared she wanted some kind of One-on-One lesson regarding a couple of (not-so) specific jutsu. To this lack of specifics, Salzem raised an eyebrow at the girl, his sanguine eyes once again running over her, but only briefly.

"Depends on what you want." Salzem said, the snarl in his voice a mere echo of what it once was. "We can't really get to teaching you if we don't know what you want to learn. As for the spars... I have no problem taking on whoever feels like throwing a few punches."
Roku <3
Roku <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:09 pm
Rome tuned his ears to Salzem, keeping his eyes fixed on Ichiro in a neutral fashion. The snarling sound directed at the closest thing he had to a friend was not what Rome had wanted to hear, but if the naming was more of an issue then it was kind of understandable. Of course, should Salzem choose to deal with Hiro in a hostile manner Rome wouldn't interfere because of how scary the aggressor would be. Though Sal was easily irritable by the look of it, he seemed equally potent in using his annoyance to destroy. Rae certainly did have spunk, though, because she continued exchanging looks with the being who was blatantly bad news. Rome didn't really care, though, as Rae was not crucial to him in any way. What hole she dug herself could serve as what it needed to, be it a grave or a garden. "I'd also like to learn some jutsu, given my lack of knowledge therein, though I'll spar with anyone at my approximate skill level if I must. If I were to be taught jutsu, personally I would like to learn Phoenix Fire or maybe Body Flicker." Rome kept his statement brief, leaving the other's to mostly decide what to do.
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:28 am
Since she'd arrived in Sunagakure, Ari hadn't found many things to do apart from training. Most of her time was spent walking around the village and attempting to acclimatise. So far she'd been unsuccessful still, she might have expected this with better preparation. One cannot adjust quickly when going from living in average conditions for their entire life, only to enter a far hotter climate with no time between. Ari had luckily managed to stop sweating profusely and felt more comfortable around the locals. Unfortunately, she was still clueless about navigating the village, somehow getting lost after going down an alley from the main roads. A few minutes of walking passed, as Ari wondered where all the people went. Eventually she'd stumble upon the group that was currently discussing training, seemingly. Ari could only glean this from  barely overhearing the words "Jutsu" and "Train." With some distance between her and them, she didn't feel like getting mixed up in their business.

"It does sound fun..." Ari's thoughts nagged, since she was merely walking for the sake of it, there wasn't a reason she couldn't approach them. How would Ari introduce herself though? It seemed the group was already acquainted, she wasn't really keen on interrupting them. There was only one course of action that seemed natural at this point, one which she was sure to regret later. Out of nowhere, Ari slid up to the group in a rather comical fashion, grinding to a quiet halt beside the one named Ichiro before engaging him in what could be perceived as a staring contest. Her left shoulder locked against Ichiro's right shoulder, invading his personal space. Ari's intense gaze focused on him, as her eyes would refuse to break contact and she remained completely silent.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:21 pm
So some people wanted sparring and others wanted to train a jutsu. Sparring would be kinda easier for him to do instead of helping them with a jutsu....however he can actually just Coach people through the whole learning jutsu thing. He actually did it before for someone and that went well!  Ichiro rubbed the back of his neck as he tried to figure out how to go about this and decided the best thing to do first was seperate everyone!

So he did that. "Hey everyone! So people who want to Spar move over to the left side and people who want to train a jutsu move over to the right side!" Yes the separation of the two groups would be actually helpful. Now he had to address something else. Once they split and became two different groups Ichiro walked over to Rae.
He just shrugged at her.
Ichiro couldn't really do the whole one on one thing with so many people around of course he could try. "One on One...I can help you...probably? But like Salzem said I'm going to need to know what you're going to learn however.." Next he turned to Rome and nodded at him. "I can teach you body flicker if you'd like."

Yep all of this was going to be a hassle huh? Ichiro turned to big snarly and growly himself. I mean if there was enough info that I didn't need to BS for Sal, Ichiro would have said something like "My what big teeth you have..." but he didn't thus avoiding a little red riding hood scenario. Anyway he got an idea for him. "Salzem, I don't know you but since you want to Spar...how about you help me out a bit and Spar the others...or like split them off into groups? Pretty pleaseeee you'll get a free dinner for helping me too!"

Okay he felt like he had addressed everything so far. Everything was probably going to work out maybe. Ichiro took a step back and viewed everyone once over again and was like going to have them start until some random lady appeared! Like...this was so random. She just walked up and started staring at him....which was like super creepy too. "Uh....h-hi?" Okay being so close to him and staring the way she was didn't really let him ignore it...sooo he then participated this staring contest? He don't know it was weird yet he stared the strange lady down.

Help.....anyone?
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:42 pm
Yeah, not too much for him to do at this point. All he would do is stand there with his smile as he would somewhat roll a little bit. The blades got him into this in the first place, and if he were a little more careful, he might not end up in this situation. The clones would lift him onto their shoulders ad they moved back against a wall, forming a chair sort of structure for him to enjoy, which he needed at this moment. Other than that, though, there was not much else he could do. While a newcomer that seemed to have bred with a cat was on the scene, there was a lot of different things that came to his eyesight that was weird, and this was not one of those weirder things. If anything, she was kind of adorable, in that pettish sort of way. Of course, he was not going to try to keep her or pet her or do anything stupid like that. Even someone as peppy and full of energy like him can carry out the task of self-control, mainly because it was a choice. So the Akari would continue to listen, hoping that a new event will occur soon.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:06 pm
Hiro was beginning to become incredibly uncomfortable with the sudden influx of people. He really didn't enjoy crowds, especially not with everyone doing things, as that forced him to split his attention up, and he hated to do that. I actually think I'll be going now, sorry, but I don't like crowds. See y'all around. he would accent this with a quick, two fingered wave, as he turned around and started to walk away, headed home for the day.

Exit
(Sorry, this was taking up one of my topic slots, and was progressing very slowly. Needed to train)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum