Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Patrollin Rollin Rollin [Mission] Empty Patrollin Rollin Rollin [Mission]

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:20 am
Mission:

Shadow Clone Jutsu! Haruki would exclaim, two clones being formed out from his hands. They were perfect for the job, he was able to cover a lot more ground with two more copies of himself. Provided they did find anyone, they would have the job reward in their palms for sure. It was reassuring to know that the hob just required him to look around for anyone that seemed odd, but he wanted to go the extra mile in order to find them. And to go the extra mile, he was going to have to go the extra step in order to find them. Once that happened, he would explain the plan to them, as if they already did not know. It was just for safety reasons, in case he might have missed that detail in making them. All right guys! We are going to be looking around for anyone who seems a little bit off of their rocker. They will be reported A.S.A.P. However, we will not apprehend them. Provided this be successful, we earn 1000 Ryo, and that is definitely something we could use for our wallets. So men, good luck! And begin to patrol the borders! He would look over towards the left clone by his side, who nodded his head to confirm that he understood what he had heard. Haruki did not turn his head that way for that reason, though. You are going to cover the eastern part of the area, North, south, and central, but all on the East side. The boy would then look over towards the right clone. I assume you can figure out with the explanation where you go, but onto the West side. Cover all corners there. As for me, I am going to be handing the Central area. With this, we should be able to cover the whole town. Any questions? Of course not, considering they were able to understand each other quite well. After the brief moment of silence, the speech would then continue. All right guys, we have until the sun sets before we can claim our reward. But I want to find someone as well, so let's do this right!

With that, all of them would split down their own ways. Was there any reason why he chose the strategy that he did? Nah. Not unless being lazy and just wanting to stand in the area he was in counted. They were already at the central point, meaning that the real Haruki did not have to travel in order to be in the area where he was patrolling. Perfect. Placing his hands in his pockets, he would proceed to look for a building to walk up, using the Surface Walking technique. It was a moderate size for its kind, but will do for him looking up from above. Placing his right hand up over his eyes, he would scan the scene to see what was around... The first place he could see was the Hot Springs. All right, something for him to spend his money on once he got it. The people seemed to be doing normal things over there... Except one man who was looking into the women's area. That was far too common, and as much as he would like to report him, Haruki found it a lot more hilarious to see them get clobbered by one of the ladies. It was beautiful. The child still has yet to understand why they do it, but looking at their facial expressions while they did it allowed him to understand that they were not supposed to be doing that. Eh, whatever appeal there was, it probably was not worth the trouble. Then again, what would he know? The second area was a lane full of shops, where normal transactions were going on. However, after zooming in closely... He would see something... Something familiar... Hmph, let's see what is behind that little Ryo bundle... The boy would think to himself, blinking once before no longer having his light brown eyes, but a Golden set of orbs as they locked onto the Ryo... There was Chakra in it... Counterfeit! Haruki would say out loud since no one could hear him up from this height. There was no way in hell he was going to let them get away. There was a small way to communicate, an orb given to him for communication for the job. This was going to have to be quick since he did say that he was going to have to apprehend the suspect. Heyo! Haruki here. I have found a man attempting to use Counterfeit Ryo to buy... Quite a lot of food based on the number of bags that I see. I suspect theft. Send one man to come towards the main village on Fen's Isle. Find the boy on the roof with a green hoodie. With that, a few seconds would pass as static would emit. He'd then get a response. All right, expect me in a few seconds. Get the proof ready. A few seconds, stalling was not going to be too easy for that, but he most certainly can try.

Creating a transformation clone, he would have a new shape take form. Out of all things he could have chosen, he ended up being a small child. It allowed him to act a lot more innocent than he needed to be. And thus, allow him to ask questions beofre he could actually hand over the Ryo. However, he did keep his green hoodie on him, since that made him to landmark. All right, once that was done, he would look over towards the man making the purchase and smile. Hey mister! I'm hungry, do you mind if I have a little bit as well? The Akari would ask in his childish form. The man would just sneer at the sight, most likely thinking of him to be a homeless child. And so of course, rather than taking pity and gently giving him a piece of bread, or even just trying to break it down nicely that he would rather not give anything, he would just snort before retorting back, as if he were insulted to be even spoken to like some peasant. Who was this prick again? Screw off kid, I don't have anything to give ya. That was a damn lie. First attempt theft, and now trying to cover up giving food to the innocent because he wanted it all to himself. There was surely a price to pay for that. I'm afraid that is the wrong answer. Haruki would explain, the shadow of the one he was expecting right behind him. An Anbu. Beautiful timing. The eboy would exit out of his transformation. Check the Ryo, quickly! I suspect counterfeit! Haruki would tell the one behind him, alerting them to take the money. And all too quickly, it just suddenly disappeared, giving evidence that it was definitely fake. The man who tried to fake out some Ryo would make an attempted escape, fleeing on foot alone like that will ger him anywhere. Heh, the chase is always fun. The Anbu would explain, dropping a bag of money by his side before blurring. Well, blurring was figurative, but it was the only way to describe how fast he was going.

Well then. How about that. Seems like I just stopped someone from making an illegal purchase. Haruki would tell himself, placing his hands on his hips. A part of him told him to be proud that he stopped something illegal. Another part of him told him that he could do much better than that, and that there should not be any pride in what he had done. At least, what he had done being so small compared to what he could have done. He was so sure that he was ready, he will flail arms and square up with anyone if that was what it took in order to get him out into the real world to do some real missions. Of course, he would never be so lucky and actually be given that chance. However, at the end of the day, 1000 Ryo was 1000 more than he had from the previous 0 that he had, so that was a plus for him to accept. It was just kind of disappointing that it was from doing something like this. Maybe he should actually go after the prankster. They have no business being around here. The sun was beginning to set, meaning that his clones should be ready to come back towards him at the central area. And so he would stand there with his arms crossed, hoping to hear good news from them. It was going to take a bit, but they will arrive eventually.

And they did. It was time for him to explain what he had done before they explained what they had done. I stopped a counterfeit purchase from being made and got the reward, 1000 Ryo, from it. What did you both do? He would ask, looking to the one towards the left side, who would just shrug in response. Yeah, sometimes, people were not so luckily. It did seem like a peaceful side of the town, so he would just nod his head in response before looking over towards the Haruki Shadow Clone on the right. Well, there was a man who wore socks with sandals. And now the- A sudden man was screaming as he was being chased by one of the Anbu with a shower robe on him, but that was pretty much it. Long story short, it turned out that he was working a way into making an illegal substance, whatever that meant. So... I guess I did my job? The clone would explain. Yeah, that was beyond confusing, but at least the task had been done. With that, he would force close the summon that he had on the both of them before standing there alone as the sun would drop. It was time to get back to Aunt Nea, or he was going to miss out on dinner.

Was there anything that he planned to do? Well, there was nothing else to learn, and this vacation was dedicated into making himself a bit of money. He planned to clear any job that he could clear on his own to maximize the amount of money that he can make. Once that happens, he will do his best to look for an alternative route towards he Chuunin ranking. Yes, he was still on that and refused to let go. And so the next job that was trying to stop him was a job where he was going to have to capture someone who has been pranking the area. And last Haruki checked, no one was able to best him at that sort of thing. Whoever it was was going to have 6 versions of him looking all over the place. It was comforting to know that there was someone who had his personality, but there is always something known as too much. And too much or too far when it comes to pranking gets annoying if not dangerous. It was said that there was a certain type of animal that would love to prank on humans. Said animal does not seem to exist of this day, it makes one wonder why. Most likely behind those said humans got rather annoyed and punctured a hole through them using Chidori. Pranks were nice if they were for a light bit of fun. But again, there is always something such as going much too far. The overall result of the mission? Successful for sure. And now it was time to go to sleep and take care of the excess. Besides, only he could prank others the way he did. Though "It's Just a Prank Bro" is a commonly used term that is not a valid excuse at all.

Word Count: 2014

Rewards:

3 AP

1000 Ryo

Last edited by Haruki Akari <3 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Patrollin Rollin Rollin [Mission] Empty Re: Patrollin Rollin Rollin [Mission]

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:41 am

You dont get stats/training AP here, just mission AP (3 for a D rank) and the ryo reward. You can however train techniques (when you have slots in future). <3
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:49 am
Akihana Akari wrote:
You dont get stats/training AP here, just mission AP (3 for a D rank) and the ryo reward. You can however train techniques (when you have slots in future). <3

"When you have slots in the future" ;-; Edited and Bumping! x3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:08 am