Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Stoneheart(private) Empty Re: Stoneheart(private)

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:03 pm
It was a nice day so Love decided to wander in the forest. If she was lucky she'd find a bunny to take home or a friend to play with. Even if she found neither it'd be a good day because she was outside having fun and enjoying life. Suddenly there was a gust of wind and it knocked quite a few leaves from their trees. Love decided to catch as many as she could before they hit the ground. As she jumped from tree to tree she thought she saw someone and came back around. She plopped down in front of a girl, "Hi there!" She said with a kind smile.

WC:112

Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:20 pm
Sneak? "I thought I was pretty direct." Love replied as she walked down the tree. "I didn't mean to scare you. Are you ok?" She asked the girl as she held out her hand to help her up. Judging by the way she landed she didn't seem hurt but Love asked out of courtesy. "Are you a ninja?" She asked curious as to how someone not sporting a ninja headband could have made that fall without a scratch. Hopefully she was, then she and Love could play an awesome game of tag.

WC:92

Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:38 pm
"Oh? Thinking about what?" Love gave the girl a lookover once she was standing. Her icey blue eyes drew Love in; If she had an eye color she would want it to be blue or a mixture of blue and green. "I see." Love replied as she viewed the girl's interesting choice of clothing. That's when Love noticed she too was getting a strange look, "Is it the hair or the eyes?" She asked wanting to know which, if not both, was confusing the girl. Most people knew the trademark of the Hyuga but since she wasn't from Konoha she wouldn't. Also her red hair resembled that of the Uzumaki but it's unknown if Love was one of them.

WC:119

Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:16 pm
"Oh wow! I couldn't imagine be the last of my clan." Love then thought of all the amazing people she knew that weren't related to her but still felt like family. Losing them would be far too painful. Love looked down to watch the dirt the girl kicked rise and fall. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked tilting her head to the side. "Or I could show you around the village if you want." She asked, sincerely interested in the girl's story.

WC:85

Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:34 pm
"Cool. Uh we could play tag or ninja hide and seek." Love paused to think of what other fun things that could be done with only two people. "Oh I know I could train you if you want." She said oh so proud of the forehead protector, with the leaf symbol carved in it, that she wore. "Whaddya say? Just tell me what you want to learn and I'll teach you if I know it." Love said with a huge smile on her face.

WC:84
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum