Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

New to school [Training,NK,OPEN] Empty New to school [Training,NK,OPEN]

Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:32 pm
It had been a full week since he had arrived in Hoshigakure and this day has been the first time he has ventured away from his family.  They encouraged him to take a walk, ensuring Miyamoto that it was safe, so he decided that it was time to actually see what this ninja academy actually was.

Miyamoto took his time, making sure to be very careful of the routes he took to get to the academy.  Upon arriving he noticed that there were a few classes were in session, and that there were also kids practicing their martial arts.  He climbed a tree and sat there to watch the other kids, not wanting to yet be seen.  He could tell that they were better than him in almost every aspect...just in their martial arts fighting styles.

Miyamoto Sighed.

[Opening.  Not counting toward WC]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

New to school [Training,NK,OPEN] Empty Re: New to school [Training,NK,OPEN]

Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:52 pm
Lucien was rather bored and generally couldn't find Atem around at the time. "Since I've got nothing to do and still haven't met much of the Genin. I mightest well stroll around the academy." He thought. Lucien would leave his home fully decked out before proceeding to head to the Academy. It wasn't that far away so it would be a relatively short travel. Either way, his method of transit was roof to roof top.

Lucien was walking to the academy, completely hidden by normal means via his clans ability. He'd sneak over there as always, when he easily noticed some black hair kid. He looked pretty young, around the age of maybe 9 through 11. Entering in a position that would keep him behind the boy while still on a roof some 10 meters away. He looked at the academy as well, easily, he heard many students inside working. It appeared that the boy had sighed while watching some of them do something of which Lucien couldn't see from the window.

"Well isn't that odd...." He thought to himself. Lucien would traverse silently off the roof, onto a wall that was in the middle of their 10 meter gap, onto the grass below, and underneath the tree that the boy was on. Granted he was still looking at the kids, and thus at the academy. Lucien would make his way forward allowing the boy to obviously see him from below.

Assuming the kid or anyone else weren't hostile, he'd continue this walk at 20 speed forward until 5 meters away from the tree. The entire time, he'd be looking at a kunai stuck in the tree ahead of him 20 meters away, using it as a mirror to keep the boy in his sight. The kunai must have been there from the kids training earlier. Great. Though he had no plans on taking it either.

The speed at which he had traversed before walking was his top speed. "]
Lucien of course would change his actions accordingly, should anything have presented itself. Otherwise, he'd turn around and greet the boy. "How's it going? Haven't see you around. The name's Lucien.... and judging by your attire... you must be a fan of weapons." Lucien said with a non-threatening vibe.

"As am I." He'd then proceed to take his left hand from his side and tap it on his sword's sheath at the speed of 20 with ease.

"So, new here?" Lucien asked.

If interrupted in any notable way, he'd change his actions accordingly. All the while, he could now look into the boy's eyes to see what was behind himself also.

Granted the academy was also to his left, Lucien felt relatively safe there.

AP: 626 - 15 = 611
WC: 454
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:54 pm
Miyamoto watched as the children continued to train, and he took note of their movements.  Some were actually very well in step with all of their motions, very fluid.  He did not hear the person below him even step.  He was to ingrained in making mental notes of who was weaker than who so that he could move ahead quickly in his studies.  

After a few minutes he noticed that something in the air changed.  It made his hairs stand on end, and that is when he broke from study of his potential classmates to look down.  He noticed a heavily armed shinobi.  At first he was in sheer awe at the fact that he was meeting a shinobi in his new home...then he remembered how shinobi act and how his mother spoke of them.  He also just came back to reality long enough to hear the man speak as he stared dumbfounded, it seemed like the boy might choke on his words as he seemed scared.

"Always Watch your back around shinobi...they may not always have your best interests at heart".

Miyamoto looked down at the shinobi at first with confusion and a deep fear...it then soon turned inquisitive as he jumped from the tree, barely catching himself as he landed on the ground causing dust to stir around him, and soon after it settled he stuck his hand out in greeting.

"Hi...I am Miyamoto...Miyamoto...Musashi."

He introduced himself, not revealing his last name, his mother told him to never reveal it to anyone under any circumstances.  He waited for the man to introduce himself as he explained that he was here to study his classmates and that he is new to the village having been a refugee.

(Sorry for short post, I will include more in a bit.  Have to get back to work))
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:05 pm
Lucien watched as the kid seemed rather lost. Though he doubted that he was lost. Afterall, it was another ninja in Hoshi. Maybe it was his attire, or just the similarity he found just by looking at him that drove him to... well... train him. And he did always enjoy a good transition from shy and secluded to whatever they truly want to express themselves as. Regardless, he would have to figure more about him before jumping to conclusions. Not to mention, he'd look better to the higher-ups also heh.

"Shy type? That's cool, though I guess I do seem a tad creepy showing up in my gear without a sound. Ehh... whatever. And Miyamoto... that sounds like quite the honoring name." Lucien said.

"So, you're an academy student I presume? Or a genin?"
He asked, wondering about the boy's status. For all he knew, he could have been visiting royalty but he decided to play it safe with the standard rankings heh.

WC: 617
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:48 pm
Shiro is in the corner of a fence, a fence encasing the ninja academy field where many of the village's forces are honing their skills. Though they are academy students or genin, they are just as important to Hoshigakure's defenses as any chuunin or jounin. For a village to live, its entire family of ninja should work together in keeping the citizens within safe from foreign and domestic dangers. This is part of what it means to be a ninja... just a part.

"What does it truly mean to be a ninja?" Shiro asks himself, sitting with his back against the corner and resting his arms behind his head. His eyes are closed and his muscles are relaxed as the sun showers him with light and soothing heat. "Recently... I've been thinking about the answer to that question. I've been advancing well, learning jutsu that are new to me, getting faster and stronger, becoming extremely proficient in taijutsu. But I'm hollow. Yes, I defend the village. Yes, I keep the people safe. In fact, I just recently helped Kenshin and Dusk stop a dispute between the ninja and the priests. And yet..."

Shiro's head tilts upward and he opens his eyes to look up at the blue sky. In it, clouds are slowly drifting by. "And yet my soul is uneasy. For the third time now, my being is not still. This time, the feeling is different from the first two occurrences. Those times, the cause was easy to see after a few moments. Coming to a major realization and meeting a companion for life. These feelings that I have now started this morning... this morning. And it's almost noon."

His eyes narrow as a cloud makes its way in front of the sun, providing a large amount of shade that covers the entire Village Hidden in the Stars. Darkness... falls...

"What's so damn important? What am I missing? What is it that I can't see?"

At the voice of Lucien, a voice he knows from the spar the two shared the day before, Shiro opens his eyes. At that moment, he sees the large gray cloud in front of the sun. It isn't large enough to cause a storm but it is larger than the surrounding smaller clouds. Not only that but it is darker. Thought not dark enough to be a storm cloud or to bring rain but definitely enough to tell a difference.

Shiro's heart dampens. His eyes narrow further. His teeth clench. His muscles tense. His body feels heavy.

"What am I being told here? What... is to come?"

The cloud dissipates just as quickly as it forms. The shadow it had casted is not noticed by Lucien or Miyamoto because they are under a tree.

With his mind free again, Shiro gets up to greet Lucien, his friend, and the new ninja. He walks at 20 speed.

"Lucien, good morning. And hello to you as well, Miyamoto Musashi. It's nice to meet you." Shiro's feelings return to normal, his heart lightens in comparison to before. "My name is Shiro Kaguya. Are you new here? I have yet to see you around the village until now."

(530/530)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:54 pm
Miyamoto was talking with the ninja named Lucien as he took note of the shinobi calling him shy.  He could not help but think about his reasoning for calling him so.  It could be because of Miyamoto's reluctance in speaking to the shinobi or telling him his name.  Yet he kept his cool, he knew he did not posses the power needed to actually take on a full fledged shinobi in a one on one fight.  He then realized that Lucien had talked about his creepy way of showing up, and then asking him his rank.  Due to being a refugee and having just arrived to the village Miyamoto had yet to actually receive any formal rank, but he knew he was still a student himself.

"I..am just a student..." 

Miyamoto said softly with a bow out of respect.

"I just arrived only a week ago and have yet to start training or taking classes here at the academy...I do hope to soon be able to help the shinobi of this village and become stronger myself."

It was then that he noticed that another shinobi had walked up on the two of them.  He seemed to call Lucien by name as if they were partners of some sort.  Miyamoto turned to greet the newcomer as well as he noticed that the man had already said his name as if he also knew Miyamoto.  It made Miyamoto uneasy as it seemed that the shinobi of this village just seemed to pop up everywhere without announcing their presence...It was not like Miyamoto was a hostile combatant...afte rall he was just a kid. It was then that the shinobi introduced himself as Shiro and that he had yet to meet Miyamoto.  This made Miyamoto sigh in relief as it proved to him that the shinobi must not be of high rank, otherwise he might know about his true last name as well.  For now he felt safe, the two young shinobi seemed to exhume an aura of safety, but also a slight hint that there seemed to be some competition between the two.

"Well, it is nice to see you both and meet you both...if it is not too much trouble, would either of you...or both mind teaching me.  I promise I am a quick learner, and I will not back down from a challenge."

Miyamoto said almost in a begging tone as he realized to quick knowing that these two could help him get the power he was seeking.  Miyamoto looked between the two of them and took a defensive stance that he remembered from watching the kids earlier.

[WC:437]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:57 pm
He listened awaiting a response. That would be when Miyamoto told him that he was a student.
"A bow? Very peculiar, I haven't seen those used within Hoshi, not even once. Either way..." He thought.

"Thanks for the respect, but no need to be formal with me. And it seems a past acquaintance will be showing up as well." Lucien said to the boy, sensing some ninja moving in rustling things from behind them. Lucien saw him a good 60 meters out directly behind them by staring into the boy's eyes, looking at the reflection off them granted his face wasn't covered at the time.

"Shiro is it? Healed already? Guessing you must have found a medical ninja?" He inquired from a distance, it was quite, but Shiro would have surely heard it regardless.

Before Shiro could get into decent range, Miyamoto continued talking of his arrival time.
"Become stronger? Why of course, tons of people here will be willing to help you with that. And just having more company around is a help in our terms." Lucien explained with a friendlier tone than when he addressed Shiro, granted the boy's age. Though he didn't underestimate him, underestimating meant death.

Just in case, he did a scan of the surrounding area, making sure to not get ambushed.

If he wasn't interrupted in any of his actions up to this point, he wouldn't need to change them accordingly.

Shiro finally showed up onto the scene. He greeted them. Lucien turned to his left slightly to have him within looking range. However, both would still be in his vision.

"Sup, Shiro. How's the taijutsu training?" Lucien asked, curious primarily because of his clan's ability being that bone thing from earlier.

Miyamoto continued after some moments talking about training and asking if either of them could train him. "Hmm.... I don't really like being in a state of attention.... but training is a thing of mine. He does also seem pretty eager. I suppose I can make an exception." He thought.

"I'll take you up on that, however, the question stems in what do you want to learn? Because learning and training are two different things." He said in response monotone as most of his responses after a moment of thought. Lucien pointed to himself with a thumbs up using his right hand and arm at the speed of 30. "I'll do either of course."

WC: 1019
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 728350

Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:37 pm
The jounin was inside the academy he had given a quick lesson on taijutsu to some of the students when he felt three different chakra signatures beginning to congregate. They weren’t those of the students or teachers, maybe one of the ninja had come along to pick up one of their siblings. Walking outside Kyousuke heard the conversation at hand, a genin Shiro Kaguya, and a chuunin Lucien Chasseur, were helping a new arrival to the village. Even though Kyousuke had never met the two in person he knew of their names from the paperwork he had to do on some of the village ninja, missions they’ve completed, jutsu specialties and types, there was also another person that the jounin did not know. From the conversation he was new to the village and the two ninja were going to train him.

“Good afternoon everyone.” Kyousuke said making his presence known before he was standing over them. He gave everyone a quick smile while introducing himself. “I am Snow, nice to meet you all.” It was Kyousuke’s plan to thank the two for taking on the student, but the ninja would like to watch the training first. Maybe if both did well he could train them himself and get them one step closer to the next rank. Taking out a cigarette from his pocket Kyousuke brought it to his mouth before lighting it by hitting the metal on his gloves together.

WC: 240
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:52 pm
Shiro turns his attention to Snow, the shinobi who has made his way to the group from within the academy. As he ignites his cigarette, Shiro can't help but notice the innovation this "Snow" has made to his gloves. They allow him to conveniently light his cigarette with ease.

"Good afternoon to you as well, Snow. My name is Shiro. It's a pleasure to meet you. Lucien here and I were just talking about practicing with this ninja, he's new to the village." Shiro explains, placing his hands into his pockets at 20 speed.

(94/624)
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:18 am
Lucien was rather chill... but another person? three people in one area besides him was a little much. After all, hunters were more to themselves than anything else. At least in his village. "Damn, so that was the guy I saw in the academy window. Granted he was teaching them in a class, he must be a jounin or something of similar status." He thought. 

Lucien turned his head slightly to the left at 10 to get all three ninja in view. Whether he was fighting or not, he'd keep everyone in his sight. Then again, getting out of it was difficult enough anyway. 

"Snow...." Lucien paused. "Mind telling us your rank? I'd like to know what's required to teach in the academy. Sounds like something I'd take up on." Lucien explained casually.

To be honest, he didn't really like being in places with more than 2 others unless he really knew them. However, classrooms are different. That would be because he loves teaching people. 

Lucien hoped the new ninja wouldn't bother his soon training with who was now known as Miyamoto. "Anyways, Miyamoto, what's your main chakra nature? I can teach you a good deal of jutsus if you like ninjutsu. Aside from that, there's weaponry training and learning battle intuition among other things." Lucien said walking around at 20 speed, still keeping them all in view.

He was suddenly interested in the path the new ninja might take. He also knew that he'd probably like to know Atem. 

WC: 1269
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum