Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

On the Road to Chuunin [Part 2] - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Road to Chuunin [Part 2]

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:57 pm
Kenshin would feel a small smile coming onto his face when he saw one appear on the face of his downed opponent, before said opponent nodded his head “I, Shiro Kaguya, concede to Kenshin Uzumaki and forfeit the match” Shiro would say in a loud voice, and the instant that the silver haired teen heard these words come out of his mouth his hands would form the ox and a modified tiger hand seal. Kenshin would quickly place his left hand behind Shiro’s neck and begin working on healing the nerve damage that he had just caused him, while at the same time reaching his right hand down to begin healing the deep slices that he left in Shiro’s feet “It was a good fight, Kenshin. You really kept me on my toes. Your ability surpasses my own, for that reason, I congratulate you on your promotion to Chunin. After all, this battle proves that you deserves the title” Kenshin would hear Shiro say, something that did indeed ease his troubled mind, he took no pleasure in what he had done nor was he eager to do such a thing again, he would not wish such a fate upon even his worst enemy, let alone someone that he considered to be a friend like Shiro. “Hoshigakure is proud to have you as one of it’s Chunin”

Shiro’s words would bring a smile to Kenshin’s face, the damage he had done to Shiro’s feet was completely healed while the nerve’s he had severed in his neck were healing fast, another minute or so and it would be as if he had never been injured at all, and that was exactly what Kenshin wanted, but right then he heard the princess who was overseeing the match begin to speak. “Both of you have fought well, you fought with strength in you arms, wit in your minds and goodness in your hearts and it would do Hoshigakure great injustice to lose either of you as a fine young ninja. Therefore I declare this match even, both of you will get the chance to proceed to the final round of the Chunin exams. May the gods bless you both on your journey forwards.” The princess would say with passion in her voice, her final words being the crowds cue to begin cheering loudly for both he and Shiro, something that brought a true smile to his face “Well Shiro, it appears as if I am not the only one who’ll be advancing to Chunin, congratulations, you deserve this just as much as I” Kenshin would say as he removed his hand from Shiro’s neck, the damage completely healed without so much as a trace that it had ever been there in the first pace. “And Shiro, this was indeed a good fight, I thoroughly enjoyed myself for every minute of it...we shall have to do it again sometime” Kenshin would say with a smirk on his face, before extending a hand out to Shiro to help him stand up once more

After helping Shiro stand Kenshin would allow the mist he had summoned earlier to fade away, revealing both the exit to the arena and the location of his robes, of course due to the rain Dusk had summoned the robes were now soaked in water and covered in mud from the ground, but Kenshin did not mind in the slightest, it would wash out with little problem to him. “I wish you luck in the next mission my friend” Kenshin would say before taking a step off the platform the two were standing on and slowly making his way to the exit, not stopping as he reached down and picked up his soiled jacket, which he simply elected to carry as he made his way home for a well deserved rest. Home...strange, that was the first time he had referred to his current residence as such, and it felt right

WC: 659

Exit

TWC: 5498

Claiming 3000 ryo, 7 AP and ability to move forward to the final chunin mission

Claiming 10 stats

3000 words towards Delicate Illness Extraction, claiming

2498 words towards Body Replication Jutsu, 502 words remaining
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

On the Road to Chuunin [Part 2] - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Road to Chuunin [Part 2]

Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:45 pm
And like that, the atmosphere shifts. At first, Shiro is hit with surprise, joy, gratefulness. His face shows brimming excitement as he leaps down from the elevated platform. In a moment, though, as he begins to reach the exit of the arena... his feelings change. Shiro begins to think about the events that had occurred just prior.

"I lost that match." Shiro tells himself, slowing his walking. But the loss is not the problem. "And she let me through. Kenshin won and yet both of us were advanced. As if she feels sorry for me. Like she pities me..."

Shiro turns to look up at the Princess's high observation room. From his face, the smile has disappeared and it is replaced with a questioning look. A face that asks "what just happened".

"I don't deserve this chance at chuunin. I'm supposed to try again at passing this portion of the exams. But she let me through anyway." He can't stop feeling as if he's been insulted. "Why?"

Just as quickly as he turned, Shiro makes his way to the exit and leaves the arena. However, one last time, Shiro stops himself just outside the doorway before he continues.

A lone gray cloud drifts by.

(204/3,539)

[Exit]

[Claims: 7 AP, 3,000 ryo, 8 stats, qualification for next chuunin mission, 500 words towards Phoenix's Intellect, 3,000 words towards Dance of the Clematis: Flower]

Last edited by Shiro Kaguya <3 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:06 pm

Approved @ Kenshin <3

Shiro, you may also claim 8 stats. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:13 pm

Approved @ Shiro <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum