Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mystery of a Shadow [p,nk,Haru] Empty Re: Mystery of a Shadow [p,nk,Haru]

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:43 pm
It was strange to Haru that people were not immediately made aware of the change in leadership. When he was an ANBU, information seemed to move like clockwork, and he was never wanting for knowledge. When he was a genin, he was a part of Tengakure, and it appeared that Shinji had been far less stingy about letting other ninja access records. The amount of people that had tried to kill him for stealing the Mizukage's hat was almost comical. Xyxer's hold on Kirigakure was something in the realm of fanatical, and it would take him time to mould these people into something more disciplined, but equally deadly. 

He pondered these things as he looked out the window, longing for the days when he didn't work a desk job, back before he even became an ANBU, as he had been behind plenty of desks in that position as well. Through the dense mist he had finally grown accustomed to, he spied the spot where he destroyed the statue of Xyxer Gyojin. Standing there near the rubble was a figure, which was rather strange, as the news of the destroyed statue had already run its course. There was hardly any reason to stand around staring at the rubble, as Haru had cast almost all of it into the sea. 

"Hey, Wraith?" He addressed his active guard. "Take five. I'm gonna go clear my head." He told the man, who nodded in understanding. His former comrades knew more then anything from Haru's rantings about his undercover jobs that Haru despised paperwork, and the job Xyxer had stuck him with had that in excess. It seemed a strange practice, making a powerful warrior a leader of a village, but Haru was well aware that there was not another person suited to maintaining Kirigakure at the moment; He'd already combed the records for any such person to take his place.

Without much ceremony, The Second Mizukage dropped that stupid looking hat he hated wearing and donned his street clothes, a neat collared shirt, buttoned up all the way, and black slacks, his cloak drawn over it. He exited the building, sticking to the darker corners of the streets to avoid attention as he made his way to the ruins. Normally, Haru wasn't much one for subtlety, but as walking around in public now had the chance of drawing a crowd, he decided to keep quiet. The last thing he needed was a big group of people surrounding him.

As he arrived at the ruins, the figure was still there, now distinguishable as a boy, who seemed to be just... Standing there. Doing... Not much of anything.
"I don't think I've seen you around before." He said to the boy as he approached, holding a hand up in greeting. "What brings you out here?" He asked politely.

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:44 pm
Haru shifted his stance a bit, raising an eyebrow. It seemed the boy didn't exactly have a reason to be there, and while he wasn't exactly suspicious, it was still an odd thing that he was standing at the former site of the monument of Kirigakure's biggest traitor, staring at, well, not much of anything. It had been about a week or so now, and the shock on the village surely must have settled by now. He still remembered the headache of villagers fearing the First Mizukage's wrath at the site of the destroyed statue. Replacing a Kage was truly a bureaucratic nightmare. 

"Not much to look at. You took a trip out here for a pile of rocks?" Haru probed. Mostly just to make conversation, Haru also was curious as to the reactions of villagers to the destruction of the monument and subsequent loss of The First. The boy asked in return what he was doing here, and what he found interesting about the rubble. 

"Interesting might not be the right word. I'm considering whether I should finish what I started and dispose of the rubble." Haru explained casually. "The statue was quite the eyesore..." He continued, his fist clenching and his knuckles turning a dull white at the thought of the day he destroyed that statue. 

Closing his eyes and Shaking his head slowly and taking a breath, as if to collect himself, Haru held a hand out to the boy to shake. "I'm Haru, by the way. Haru Hyuuga." He said, not bothering to use the title he'd recently gained. A part of him simply hadn't registered it yet, he was still a little numb to it, and anyways, it was very vain to go around parading your title, and it drew attention Haru didn't particularly desire. It was better to keep things quiet if he could.

Looking the boy up and down, Haru noted he was certainly no ordinary civilian, though he knew most of Kirigakure's ninja. The boy was likely an academy student, judging by his tough exterior, and the fact that he hadn't appeared at The Second Blood Games.

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:32 pm
Haru chuckled at the boy's minimal response. Normally, he'd have cause to be suspicious, but, well, there wasn't all that much of anything going on here. Kirigakure ninja were known to stand alone, looking off into the distance in obscure areas. It was something to do with the aura of the place, he figured. 

The boy's reaction to Haru's statement was also amusing. He almost seemed unsure of what to do, smiling brightly and narrowing his eyes, as if inspecting him. The title threw Haru off a bit, as he was used to using it exclusively when dealing with Xyxer. He'd used the man's true name only once, and it was almost a cruel joke that Xyxer asked for his first name to be used right before he flipped his life over and fucked it up even more.

In response to the boy's greeting, Haru merely nodded his head, shrugging as the boy did not take the hand to shake. He half expected it anyways. Xyxer's effect on Kirigakure ninja tended to kill their social graces. At least the boy had the decency to give his own name, as many others merely neglected to do. Haru lowered his hand without much ceremony, shaking his head as the boy mentioned him not knowing his name. He did take interest in the boy's surname, as Haru had something of a special relationship w

"I'm afraid I don't get as much time to train the younger ninja as I used to. Not too long ago, I kept tabs on all of the academy students as well as the genin, but my title has left me... Understandably preoccupied." He explained to the boy, placing his hands in his pockets. 

"A Kaguya, huh? Have you learned to utilize the Shikotstumyaku? I am told it's a powerful Kekkei Genkai indeed." He inquired.

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:41 pm
Haru nodded slowly as the boy spoke.
"I see. Well, if you ever need help unlocking your kekkei genkai, come see me." He offered. "I know someone who might be able to help you out." Of course, he wasn't just going to come right out and tell the boy all his deepest darkest secrets, but if he expressed an interest in learning more about his clan's techniques, who was he not to help one of his own ninja?

It appeared he was just about to take his exams, a state that it appeared most academy students existed perpetually in until they actually received their promotions. "You'll be taking your exams soon? I wish you luck." He said to the boy. "It seems like only yesterday I was taking the exam myself. Time flies." He reminisced.

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:00 pm
Haru's interest was piqued when the boy said he was preparing for exams. Perhaps he could save the academy some time and earn the favor of some of the lower-ranked ninja, at least this one, in he, well... Sped things up...

"Well, firstly, you shouldn't be learning until you've mastered the basic academy jutsu. Have you learned each one?" Haru asked the boy, curiously. He'd remembered how troublesome it had been at first to learn the jutsu, at least for most of the genin. It was somewhat surreal that Haru had once, not five years ago, been on the level of the one standing before him. It grounded him, brought him back to reality. 

If the boy responded in the affirmative, Haru wouldn't waste much time. "Would you mind showing me? I'd like to see just how much progress the Academy students are making, and if I need to make changes to the staffing." He explained. "The clone technique, the transformation technique, and the substitution technique should be sufficient."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum