Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

A New Mystery Empty A New Mystery

Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:30 am
It was a typical day in the Hidden Cloud Village as birds were flying and gliding in the direction of the gentle breeze that blew overhead. As they did so a young ninja with ash white hair was walking along the streets following certain directions he had gotten from passerby citizens. He followed the words given to him on a piece of paper as he had never been to this specific place before. In a bag that he was carrying over his shoulder rested something that was incredibly mysterious to Moyasu that he had found on his doorstep one morning that he knew he had to report to someone. Who better than a doctor to see just what it was that he had been given? From what all the ninja he had seen in the village been doing maybe he could use it as well.

As he finished following the directions he had been given he stopped at the stoop of a giant hospital with the big words he was looking for on it’s front: Ichigo Sato Institute of Medicine. Taking a deep breath Moyasu stepped up and waited for the sliding glass doors to open as he walked inside and saw a front desk with a nurse sitting behind it. Walking up Moyasu spoke.

“Hi there. I was hoping I could speak to a… eye doctor, I guess? I have something that might be of interest to him or her.” He would wait in the lobby for a response.
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

A New Mystery Empty Re: A New Mystery

Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:40 am
Things slowly started picking up in the Land of Lightning and this would be no different for the Institute of Medicine which was located in the village of Kumogakure. Although it had been a couple of weeks, perhaps even months, that Ichigo took on the position of Deputy Kage the Drunk still had the responsibility of running the hospital as well. He remembered Kaito suggesting it wouldn't hurt to look for another office but for now the current one would do, close to his patients in case of an emergency. And after completely restructuring the building himself it would be a shame to leave so soon without witnessing the results of everyone's hard work.

Going over a couple of files he was reading Ichigo suddenly heard the voice of Ichika, his assistant, coming through the intercom. "Hm? Looking for an optometrist he says? Alright, send him through. Thank you dear". Pushing the button underneath his desk Ichigo opened the door so the visitor knew it was fine to enter. Assuming the person requiring the Deputy's help found their way to his office Ichigo put away the paperwork so he could give all his attention to whoever needed it. "Welcome, I heard you were looking for someone who specializes in eyes?". Motioning for the boy to have a seat he'd direct the visitor to the chair in front of the desk, wondering what the visit would be about.

(WC: 237)
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:29 am
There was a brief moment of pause in where the nurse gave a call to someone over a line and afterwards Moyasu was directed on how to proceed through the halls to the doctor’s office. After a short walk and a few wrong turns, in where Moyasu wandered into wards he wasn’t supposed to be but getting redirected afterwards, he made his way to the correct office and upon entering he saw the doctor he had been looking for. It was a rather tall man, tall for even him, and looked to be around his age yet Moyasu could tell there was a level of authority behind this individual. In fact… This was a very important man which caused Moyasu to inadvertently take a deep breath before closing the door behind him. Upon hearing Ichigo speak his piece Moyasu gave a respectful bow to him.

“Yes sir. Pleasure to meet you, lord Ichigo. If it’s not too much trouble I was wondering if you could take a look at something for me?” He would wait for an approval before approaching his desk and bringing around the bag he had brought before speaking once more. “I was hoping I could get your appraisal of this item and, if it’ll prove to be of use, I would like to request a transplant surgery if it will not be of bother or nuisance to you.” After his request he took out from his bag a clear glass jar. Inside the jar, floating inside a solution of formaldehyde, was a single eye that looked bloodshot and, right where the pupil was meant to be, had a solid white line going across it. “With what little research I was able to do I understand it’s supposed to be a Ketsuryugan but that’s basically where my limited knowledge stops.” He would set the jar on the table before Ichigo and wait.

WC 315
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:50 pm
Ichigo allowed the boy to speak, the youngster awkwardly and nervously standing around as he tried to get out of his words. By then Ichika, his assistant, had sent him a file with the personal information regarding the child who came to pay the hospital a visit. "Moyasu Nokoribi, Academy Student of Kumogakure, correct?". Of course it was, when was he ever wrong about something. Anywho, considering yet another individual got their hands on an organ or body part belonging to someone else raised quite the suspicion out of the Deputy. "No need to worry, that's why I'm here. Let's take a look shall we?". Grabbing the jar with an eye inside the doctor carefully examined what they were dealing with.

Reaching for a file in the bottom drawer of his desk Ichigo looked through the research he had done on all the different dojutsu, listening as the boy mentioned its name. "Ah yes, here it is. Ketsuryugan. A strange and rare dojutsu, not quite as powerful as the Sharingan or Byakugan but still useful nonetheless". The man began his explanation, briefly informing Moyasu of the abilities the eye would grant its holder. Versatile genjutsu, manipulation of one's own blood, a unique type of chakra vision and so on. Safe to say, the Ketsuryugan would be a great tool if used right. "I suppose that's enough to convince you to go through with the transplant?". Finders keepers as they say, you can keep what you found, which is the reason why Ichigo allowed the surgery in the first place.

Guiding the youngster to the table he started preparing for the procedure that would be taking place soon. "No need to be nervous, it'll be over before you know it. Trust me, I'm a doctor". Activating the Chakra Anesthetic technique in order to ease the unavoidable pain the Deputy placed his fingers on Moyasu's chest, allowing the technique to do its job. "You'll start to feel the effects soon" he said as chakra was injected into the boy's nervous system. He then removed the kid's right eye and replaced it with the Ketsuryugan as he placed it into the socket. The Drunk then applied the Mystical Palm technique in order to start the healing process, the energy of his jutsu mending the damaged tissue, forming connections to the new eyeball without any difficulties. "You'll feel a bit groggy for a while so I suggest not standing up just yet" he adviced the student as he began cleaning up.

(WC: 417, TWC: 654)
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:05 am
After hearing the higher ranked ninja’s explanation of the Ketsuryugan, the ninja being more respectful than what Moyasu expected, they both made their way to a table as he was guided to sit down on top of it. Feeling a bit nervous even after Ichigo’s gentle reassurance he tried to relax as he watched the doctor form a few hand seals and he soon saw blue chakra form along his hand which he then placed on his chest. He soon felt his body become light and numb as his mind turned hazy as he felt sleep gently caress his mental capacities as he closed his eyes… until a moment later he opened his left eye back up and saw that Ichigo was already cleaning up. Did he seriously just do the surgery that fast? Or perhaps it took a somewhat of a while and he was just asleep throughout the process? Whatever the case was he still felt a bit groggy as he noticed his right eye was closed. He could just tell while testing it out that it was no longer his eye. It felt his. It moved like his normally would. But he somehow knew that the eye he had been born with and raised using for over twenty some odd years was no longer in his eye socket.

He would sit there for a while after Ichigo had told him to not stand just yet and afterwards he took to his feet and went over to a nearby mirror as he looked at his reflection and hesitantly opened his closed eye. As he watched his eye lid open and reveal the different colored eye he could see that it looked like any normal eye, a bit crimson in color, as he thought it must’ve been because it wasn’t activated and thus no longer looked like the Ketsuryugan. Did that mean he’d need to practice in order to use it? He tested this theory by trying to weakly focus his chakra into his mind, his expert chakra control succeeding in guiding his chakra through his network into his mental facilities and his eyes by extension, as he concentrated and could see his new eye flash a bit bloodshot as a tracing of the white line he had seen appeared before disappearing due to the stress proving to be too much for his body. What then wound up happening Moyasu didn’t expect: his Meijin disease spread into the new body part.

Before his eyes he watched as the original crimson hue of the eye gave way to the glow of fiery orange as soon his new eye looked just like his other one as though nothing had happened. This worried him a bit as he concentrated his chakra once more in order to try and get at least just a little flicker of the eye he had seen previously and, to his relief, he saw his eye shift in form once more to give just a glimmer of the Ketsuryugan before he stopped and watched the eye go back to normal. ‘Alright… This is going to take some getting used to.’ he thought to himself as he looked back over to his doctor and bowed once more. “Thank you for this, lord Ichigo. I’ll be sure to put this eye to good use.” He picked up the bag he had come with before moving to the door and opening it to leave. “Oh and, if you wish, you can keep my eye for donation. Someone might be in need of it someday.” With one final bow he left the office as he could feel a new sense of purpose guiding him through the halls and out the hospital. This was going to turn out to be a good decision for him in the long run.

WC 637; TWC 1,202

{Exit}

[Claiming Ketsuryugan: right eye and 12 stats (5 to chakra and 7 to speed)]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:26 pm
Approved
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:03 am
Ichigo greeted the boy as he left, leaving the Deputy to continue his daily work. Pouring himself a well deserved drink the man leaned back in the chair, looking around his office. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 686)
Claims:
- 626 to finish Rainbow Fort Seal [B-Rank] (previously trained here)
- 12 AP
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:19 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum