Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Lucien learns Snake Nature - Training Empty Lucien learns Snake Nature - Training

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:20 am
Lucien was ready for the next step within his training to become a master of snakes and eventually a high ranking member within the ANBU of hoshigakure no sato. “I wonder what I’ll end up getting for myself this time around.” Lucien thought as he moved about the confines of his room. His room got more tiring and tiring by each day that he remained there as he wanted to be able to stretch himself outward over Hoshi and simply be around everyone at the same time. Well not maybe everyone but he still hadn’t met every other ninja that he knew occupied the village of Hoshi as his fellow ninja which was a shame within his eyes. He wanted them to know him so he could be seen in at least some positive light other than the guy who got here by strange means and now has been ranking up alongside another person that is oddly similar in terms of abilities to him, that being Atem Chasseur. Lucien’s next idea would be rather interesting though. He wanted to be able to utilize his snake contract mid fight and summon them to do his will directly from his point of advantage so that they could curve and do damage to his opponent in situations where he couldn’t manage the range to get that close or simply couldn’t manage putting himself into certain spots as to not risk himself to his opponent’s negative space or space that they can’t be unless the fighter wanted to get t rapped by some means. Lucien was very aware of his current weaknesses in the theorectical sense but hadn’t yet experienced them in a full on battle. Well, that also wasn’t the truth since he went against that Puppeteer before and quickly was destroyed to all the things that his opponent had and that he did not. Lucien knew that if he could have simply gotten closer and closed the gap between them that was so easily kept from the start, He would have had a much greater chance of wining the entire battle and generally at this point, He fully believed he could take on that person without much effort. “But I do also suspect that those twins became stronger as well. As that is what ninja do, they train and learn until returning stronger than they once were. It’s an interesting cycle really that has no end except for those that are willing to quit which I hope most aren’t. The strive for perfection is nearly impossible as that would require breaking the logic of perfection itself being a subjective and relative term. 

However, the strive for one’s own excellence is something that is very easily in grasp and is also subjective to each person. Often, they don’t even know what their own true potential is before they reach it. Thus, they would have to travel with the flow in their lives and simply following their path of ninja until they found where they were at from doing so. Some would arrive at great power, or great importance holding significant roles and proving to themselves that they are something that is doing something positive within the world while others might realize they’ve done nothing. However, both are rarely the case when it comes to being single. The result is often a mixture of the two that the person in question must devy up on their own terms. However as for me, I simply need to get the hell out of here and get my training to begin within a timely manner.” Lucien said as he would then get out of his bed and start moving around his house quickly gathering all of his ninja gear including his stylish lab coat that he had gotten from the Hoshi ninja shop. Lucien planned on going back to that snake cave so that he could train alongside the snakes. “Hopefully, they won’t try killing me or anything like that. If I remember the name of the most important snake… 

It was Kanto. I’ll see what Kanto is willing to do to train me in the ways of the snake.” Lucien said as he was already moving out of his window. It was early morning and he didn’t have time for the simple normal human like use of the doors and wanted to get to his training position as quickly as possible. Lucien would now be travelling fully decked out with all the things that he normally had. His galaken was on his left, his ninjato was sheathed to the right and he had his flak jacket underneath the large lab coat that he wore. IT was now time to make his way over to the den of all the snakes that was outside of Hoshi so it would require a short amount of travelling as it did to get the contract itself. However, this was of no problem for Lucien as he would gradly leave the village if it meant returning stronger within a short time to be better suited for protecting the thing as a whole. “I’ll be heading to the snake cave temporarily so that I may be able to train more of my snake based techniques.” Lucien had told one of the guards that were manning the most important village gate of Hoshi. The guard ran it over with a few more around him and the information seemed to get passed down what appeared to be a large chain of command. Lucien could tell due to the gestures and other motions that were being made by all the guards and that seemed to show him which ones were in the most power simply by closely analyzing their body motions. Lucien was then approved to be on his way and he would do just that already bursting out of the gate and getting to move through the thick forest at a great speed once more. He got that strange feeling again that something was simply watching him from above like a snake or something along those lines. 

It wasn’t too strange granted that he was learning to be able to control his snakes and other things like that but the strange part came about when Lucien quickly realized that this only happened when he was outside the walls of Hoshi so was the effect really just from the snakes? It didn’t occur to him when he was going to Iwagakure alongside Atem so that couldn’t be the case that it was anything else. Thus, it was something to do with the style or nature of his snake contract that gave him the sense that there was always a snake or something like that closeby. He’d quickly scan the area from time to time and find literally nothing but that didn’t surprise him anyway. The land out there was so dense that he’d doubt anyone would want to travel through it without a sole purpose that couldn’t be avoided any other way. “Looks like I’ll be there before the sun sets thankfully, I don’t feel like navigating in the cold of night even with this packing of lab coats and flak jacket material that I have on my body.” Lucien said as he could see the massive cave of the home for all the snakes off in the distance. He would then use his speed to quickly close in on the actual cave and make it there within a record time allowing him more training time before he planned to return which was within a good 2 or 3 days. Nothing that was too large and he had left a note inside of his house alerting anyone that could have been looking for him. He’d detail what he was doing and why and that he’d be back within that exact time frame. 

Lucien was now at the gate of all the snakes and could feel the presence of them once more. He was sure that Kanto was rather powerful and despite not moving the fastest last time, he had to have the most power granted he was the one that Lucien had signed a contract with after all. “Looks like I’ve returned to my or rather their lair once more.” Lucien said as he stepped forth into the large cave and started stepping down each of what seemed the thousand or so steps that literally weighed a toll on his body after walking down so many. Lucien would then find himself at the base within another 20 minutes or so where again, he’d thought  he’d be attacked on sight which was the exact opposite reaction he’d received. Lucien made his way into the opening where all the snakes were previously hanging from the ceiling as if waiting for him. Instead this time, they were all about the room and a few were even cracking jokes with each other while speaking. All in all, it was a completely different environment than what he had seen before. “Oi, Lucien young boy, I hope you remember me?” Said a large snake that seemed to move at 150 speed over towards Lucienin a more friendly manner than any of the other snakes had done previously at all. “I do, you’re Kanto correct? Excuse me, Lord Kanto.” Lucien would say in a manner that didn’t make him seem weak or too ass kissing but rather respectful of his elders and the positions that they held. 

“Indeed I am and I’m also surprised you got the title correct. Well then, what might you be doing in the home of the snakes now?” Kanto had asked Lucien as he motioned for Lucien to follow him while he would begin his talking. “Well I was looking for someone to teach me how to bring forth my snakes and what they thought would be a good style to do so in.” Lucien had asked as he would start following closely behind Kanto. “Well I could help you with that but I’m a little busy currently however I will allow you to first do some basic training that all snake using ninja have proven to be effective when trying to train their usage over snakes.” Kanto said looking around making sure that everything and everyone was in order for the arrival of Lucien. “Training that everyone has used? I’ve never heard of it before. Could you please inform me?” Lucien asked looking around as well and watching all the snakes closely to see if they were keeping the same demeanor that they had previously when he had first reared his head into the equation. It seemed that all of the snakes this time around were at ease and simply fine with the fact that a human was inside of their home. Well, Lucien assumed that this was because many ninja have already been here and actually trained here previously so why would that be of anything new to them. Kanto would reach the end of the opening in the cave and then turn around to face himself towards Lucien. “The training is first understanding the movement of the snake. This can only be learned by either being a snake by birth or closely watching until understanding the core fundamentals of being a snake and how the movement of the snake is done. This is something that is so concrete yet relative in the mind of each ninja that even if I explained the entirety of it to you. You would still need to figure it out on your own if you wanted to understand anything out of it.” Kanto had said. “Simply turn around and get into a stance for meditation and begin looking out to all the snakes around here, I’ll have them do a quick sparring set of battles and you will then tell me what you have observed often watching a few of them closely.” 

Kanto said in his usual low and dark pitch that seemed to hold not danger but rather power and knowledge. “Sure thing.” Lucien said already turning around and getting himself into a comfortable seat. “However, I have been doing that since I entered by the way as well. Since it was second nature, it shouldn’t be too difficult.” Lucien had said since he wanted to still show to Kanto that he wasn’t just the average ninja and could be of very great prestige should he have been trained in a proper manner by someone or something as great as himself. “Oh… so an observant ninja are you? Those tend to get killed by other ninja in the sense that they are killed by people trying to keep information from spilling out. This could even mean being killed by their own comrades depending on how much information gets out or could be at risk.” Kanto said giving Lucien a great word of advice. Lucien would never forget that sentence and would use it to dictate his future life depending on whether he was a recon by then. “Interesting. I see how that situation could be the result of someone simply knowing too much. Granted, I do wish to become an ANBU member of hoshigakure no sato and prove myself to be the best recon that ever lived.” Lucien said already focusing on the task, however the snakes were not battling yet. “Oh. One who aspires to be ANBU? You’re very strange aren’t you. Well stop with the chit chat, you must return to your training now. I’ll be getting the snakes to form up and then demonstrate to you their movement and prowess.” Kanto said as he would then jump over Lucien at the speed of 200 and then enter the center area of the entire cave. Little did he know that Lucien didn’t need to use direct eye contact to be able to see perfectly, he could see anything that was on his eye perfectly as if he were directly staring at it. This allowed him to take in a great deal of information per second and made reading the moves of nearly every snake in the entire area regardless of what they were doing a little too easy. In which case, Lucien would then be able to quickly learn the movement of the snake. The first portion of his training that would allow him to be able to summon his snakes forth in battle and use them seamlessly in his own fighting style. “Everyone. Form up, we’ll be doing rounds of combative sparring and you can choose your own opponents this time around so made it good unlike last time and no cutting off people’s tails or else you’re gonna get it.” Kanto quickly said in a manner that caught everyone’s attention and they quickly looked over to listen. Kanto would them remove himself from the center and appear by the side of Lucien after he had jumped back there. 

The snakes off all different colors and scale types would then move to the center forming ranks and then shuffling around until they were finally finding the opponents that they wanted to battle that time around. Lucien was interested by their movement when not fighting alone, he was rather hyped to figure out what he would then see when they were actually in combat unlike now. “These snakes are something else… they have such great explosive power yet their moves are unusually precise and seem to bend around the threats as they pose themselves in their path.” Lucien thought to himself as the first fight was about to begin. “BEGIN!” Kanto would yell from behind Lucien. The lights and torches of the cave helped Lucien keep a good eye on all of his moving fighters so that he could observe all of their movements and each and every single change in their body’s motion, momentum and more. The snakes seemed to fight with such a grace and explosive power that Lucien had never seen from anything else within the ninja world. He wondered what type of power he would have if he were capable of moving at such a strange level of fluidity and fluency in each and every step. “At that point, would my steps even be steps anymore or would they be sliding and strange effects that seemed like grazing along the ground or something similar?” Lucien thought to himself as he continued watching two snakes battle at a time. The sight was very interesting and relatively hard to track even with his eyes fully enabled now allowing himself to see in the darkness. The first fight was over but that was rather useless to Lucien as they were all moving at speed too fast for him to comprehend or access accurately. Kanto leaned over Lucien’s right side and would then begin talking to him. 

“Let me guess, they’re moving at a speed too fast for you to be able to comprehend?” Kanto would ask in a way that sounded that he had already known the answer that Lucien would give. Lucien thought for a short moment before he would answer and then decided that the answer was totally yes. “Yeah, Lord Kanto, it seems that way.” Lucien would say hopefully thinking that he had answered with the right answering. “Well Boy, I’ve seen your reaction time before and you can surely see these snakes when they’re moving but that’s also the reason snakes are so powerful in what humans or ninja would like to define as their explosive power.” Kanto said already explaining. “How so?” Lucien would wonder as he turned his head around to face the mouth that of Kanto. “It’s rather simple really. Think, how would the snakes be able to fight each other if they couldn’t read the other’s attacks and dodge accordingly?” Kanto had asked Lucien. Lucien knew that the answer for this is that they wouldn’t be able to battle. “They wouldn’t be able to.” Lucien said thinking he was answering correctly once more. “That’s right. However, the reason they can is because they can see through the deception of the movements that they claim as their own. You see, snakes move with a different logic from all the other animals in the animal world and thus, only a snake can read and learn to battle a snake as they understand each other’s movements. A snake’s movement is not just explosive power it’s the fact that they move in such ways that the human body normally never considers and not even when they get imaginative. In truth, you must somewhat create a new pair of eyes in a metaphorical sense if you want to be able to duel a snake.” Kanto would explain to Lucien who would then gladly observe his current situation and figure out a way to make his own set of metaphorical new eyes.

“Is there any way that I can go about making those eyes?” Lucien had asked. “Surely, there is. Firstly, forget the fact that they are fighting, see this as a dance more than anything else. Yes. Fighting to us is like a sport that we use not only to hone our senses should we ever be attacked, but also to take pride in the elegance of the snake and the abilities they have. When watching this dance, make sure that you forget about the human body. Go into your mind and visually change what you are to the anatomy of one of these snakes and when you see their movements, translate it over to yourself and imagine how that would feel and why they are doing and with each move examined, you will understand the movement of the snake more and more.” Kanto had explained to Lucien. “I will try my hardest.” Lucien said as he turned back to the center where the second round of dancing was about to begin. Lucien would first close his eyes and see himself in a void simply sitting there. By the will of his own mental visualization, Lucien would turn himself into a sitting and coiled snake where he would be spectating the other snakes teaching him how to move like a snake and allowing him to literally become a snake by all means. This first was difficult as he felt that he was sitting on a part of his body that wasn’t there. Thus, Lucien would need to quickly meditate and detach himself from his prior concepts of body, he was now no longer a human but a snake learning how to be a snake. He envisioned himself coiled with green scales and a large series of black stripes along his back. “I’m ready.” Lucien said as he would open his eyes and begin to spectate the second dance. The snakes seemed to move in odd patterns still that at first wouldn’t register properly with the eyes or mind of Lucien. He would then stop himself and enter his mind once more to perfect his form of being a snake, he’d focus beyond his limits taking in each piece of information that he could to the slightest disturbance in the sound of a movement or anything else. Lucien then recognized a fatal flaw that he was making. “Kanto, I’ve been looking at this all wrong still. I’ve just realized, this isn’t just a battle of visuals. But there are many senses at play here.” Lucien said. Kanto let out a quick laugh that was so powerful, it could have just as well knocked Lucien off his feet and rolled him away. But it didn’t. “Hah, you see it now don’t you. These movements aren’t of a being that needs to see with their eyes at all. They’re seeing with their tongues just like I do.” Kanto then responded. That wasn’t what Lucien had entirely meant but he would continue using that in his mind as well. Lucien meant that he wasn’t using all of his own senses to be able to figure out the movements of the snakes themselves. He would now start focusing on the sound, smells, and vibrations in the air from every single action or motion that was done by either of the snakes. This would make it so that he could fully take in the maximum amount of information that he would need to be able to contend himself with the dancing of the snakes. Lucien would then peer his eyes into the battle as well and watch with great focus as each snake began dancing. The dance had started and the one on the right flipped over the left snake causing the left snake to respond in such a way that was perfect, he didn’t even have to look back to counter his opponent. However, the jump kept the snake out of range from the sweeping counter that his other dancer would do. The snake then coiled against the ceiling and shot downwards seemingly twisting it’s body off the air allowing it the capability of easily dodging all the incoming jabs that were thrown via the tail of the snake that was already on the ground. 

The snake that was on the ground would then back up and start slithering low as means to keep its profile close to the ground. Likely expecting a sweep attack, the snake that landed would then not jump but rather into the slow slither as well which was even faster than the movements that they had previously did. Now low to the ground both snakes would charge each other and seamlessly slide past each other as well as they both went for synchronized bitings as well as a kick that kept both of them from reaching the other. Now with each snake on the opposite sides, they had paused for a moment giving Lucien enough time to register the colors of the snakes. The one on the left was a bright blue and the one on the right was a crimson red. It was a classic battle between the fated colors of red and blue it seemed. “I’m starting to understand their movement, it all makes sense now.” Lucien said feeling excited because he could finally read how the snakes were moving and accurately translate it to the snake that he was in his mind. Every time he witnessed and attack, he’d commit that to memory for his own snakes. “Don’t get into too much of a hurry. You still need to give me the second part of the mastering of the snake movement and that would be explaining to yourself why they move the way they do and then finally at the end telling me what they are actually doing.” Kanto said. “Right.” Lucien responded as he quickly got back into his mode of focus and continued to observe the ongoing dance. 

The blue snake would then rush towards the red snake and the red snake would respond by countering the attack with a high speed coil, coiling himself around the blue snake and keeping it at a temporary bay. However, the blue snake wanted just this as the red snake made the mistake up jumping to match the height of the fully standing blue snake who would then counter this by dropping himself down and having his tail curve over himself and poking the red snake in the eye. The red snake was quickly and effectively stunned from that and allowed the blue snake to then move in for a final blow. The blue snake rushed forward and would do so in a manner that made him hard to see moving in a zig zag pattern that had a strange tilt to it making it change ever so often making tracking it difficult even for Lucien. The blue snake was ready to finish with a decivisive strike to the face using his tail however, this was halted by the red snake who simply faked being hit as he responded very quickly to the rush counter the blue snake by having him troop since he wasn’t really too precise about his footing and the zig zag pattern only worked for dodging attacks that were moving directly across the ground. In this way, the dance continued going on and on until Lucien was nearly exhausted simply from watching it. But he didn’t feel like faltering yet as he was learning so many different techniques that he could use when in the form of being a snake or utilizing his snakes for combat purposes. They could be very useful when it came to fighting people that thought they had the movement advantage over him. Lucien would then have figured out the movement of the snakes and would turn back over to see Kanto. “I think I understand it entirely now. The snakes seem to move with a matter of deceiving their dancer being the most important thing that comes first. This power and fluidity that they have is then used in such a manner as to fake many things like being hit or quickly being used to avoid attacks that for more rigid bodies should have been entirely unavoidable. This great speed that they have is easily readable if you understand the movements of the snake are actually entirely deception so that anything you see usually has a second meaning to it.” Lucien said directly to Kanto seemingly while still analyzing the fight. “Wow, someone actually gave the correct response for once. 

That’s a changer. Anyways, you’re a natural aren’t you? Explains why you wanted to sign a contract with the snakes.” Kanto said. Lucien had successfully learned and mastered the movement of the snakes but would he then be able to further this into his technique that he was about to learn to utilize as well? Only time would be able to tell as Lucien would then sit himself up and stop sitting on the ground. At this moment, he’d turn over to Kanto and ask something once more. “Now can we get into the learning of how to control and bring forth my own snakes?” Lucien asked as if his life surely depended on it but he didn’t have a sense of urgency but more so the sounding made him appear to have a thirst for knowledge. “Oh? Sure, just follow me again.” Kanto said as he turned to his left and began making his word over to the corner which was only a couple meters away. “Our actual training grounds are much farther down through this snake only hole, I’ll carry you in my mouth so that you don’t have to get damaged in here. Without being a snake, you’re likely to die as this hole is ridden with high potency venom and other toxins that us snakes are rather immune to.” Kanto offered. “Alright.” Lucien said as he would then hop into the mouth of Kanto and start making his way about the next portion of his training. That would be to head down to the training grounds and use what he had just learned with the movements of the snakes to boost himself in the ability to bring forth his snakes and utilize them like extra parts of his body and what not. “Alright, here we go.” Said Kanto as Lucien was now in his mouth and fully protected from all the insanely powerful toxins and death that likely existed within that hole. They shot down the path rather fast at what seemed to be a good 200 speed or so. Lucien quickly found himself in an area that was even larger than before and had more snakes than before. It was built rather like a town of some sort where each area just had housing, food, shops, etc. It was the snake society that he was always looking for. “Wow. You all built something this massive?” Lucien asked out of sheer amazement. “Surely, it wasn’t even that hard at all granted that many of us know earth style to some degree and can burrow pretty down well when we really need to.” Kanto responded. Lucien then hopped out of Kanto’s mouth and would begin to follow Kanto as Kanto had taken the lead. He followed Kanto to the training grounds, but while doing so surely looked around in all the directions possible to see the wonderful city that all the snakes had. In this large city, he could see snakes of various sizes and even what seemed to be a king snake that was massive and black with a very intimidating presence. Granted that that snake didn’t question why Lucien was there, Lucien had assumed that it was alright for humans to be that far within their society. It must have been rather easy for Kanto to pick up on as he would then say something. “The requirements for making it this far within the snake home is knowing the movement of the snakes for the humans. It’s not too difficult to get most of the time however you just managed to get it down at an insanely fast speed compared to that of others so let me just say that you are either gifted, lucky, or plain talented.” Kanto said. “But aren’t those just words for the same thing.” Lucien responded in a dull manner that sort of down-played what Kanto had said. “Ehh… I suppose.” He said as he’d lead Lucien farther into the city until they find another tunnel that would be taken by of course Kanto with Lucien in the mouth so that he wouldn’t be damaged from his venturing at all.

Within a short period of time, they find themselves both in the training grounds which were much more expansive than those of any villages Lucien had ever seen. There was a specific area where shifting spikes existed on this large earth platform that seemed to be a circular platform with the radius of around 100 meters. There were up to 700 spikes on that thing and they all rotated on paths completely different from the each and would be rather dangerous should he had entered. Kanto noticed that Lucien was facing that way and would then answer his question. “You can’t train there yet but you will be able to later once you master the form of being a snake yourself however that takes time and even more training than you can currently learn all in one day.” Kanto said as he would then continue with Lucien along a thin strip of rock between many of the training grounds that lied below. The one that Kanto would bring himself to was a large and normal rock area that didn’t seem to have anything special about it. There were a few snakes here and there training at the other stations but none at this one. They’d get down there within a time of a few minutes where Lucien would then face Kanto a massive snake in comparison to him in the center of the massive ring. “So now let’s see if you’ve truly mastered the movement of the snakes or not. I’ll rush you but I  wont attack you much, I want you to counter every move that I throw at you.” Lucien heard the snake say and was rather surprised that he would then be battling Kanto. “I did expect to fight one of those snakes from earlier but not Kanto. He seems to be on an entirely different level of snake than those two so I doubt I’ll be able to actually take him on at all. What’s the meaning of this next portion of training. There must be something secondary to this that I must see. Maybe he’s looking for a particular reaction to something….” Lucien would think to himself. Lucien looked directly forward and get a distance of 30 meters by back stepping. Lucien started crouched to match up with Kanto’s being fully coiled on the ground. “Alright, bring it.” Lucien said making his voice go deeper slightly on the last line out of a strange habit of his. He would then enter a dance with the mighty snake, Kanto. Kanto started with the first move which would have been expanding upwards at the speed of 170 and would then strike downwards all the way with that much distance at Lucien who was easily capable of seeing that attack. The attack was countered by Lucien as Lucien jumped onto the head of Kanto to dodge the bite. This action was done at the speed of 115 and granted the positon he was given, Kanto couldn’t stop his movement forward despite the fact that he could already see Lucien preparing his counter. “That’s one counter in but I’m afraid he doesn’t expect me to be able to win this battle. No. not at all, that would be a retarded thing to even assume at all. However, he is looking to see what type of reaction I’ll give to each of his attacks.” 

Lucien then was auto countered before he could even progress to his next move. Kanto would shake his head quickly upon hitting the ground in such a way that it would fling Lucien high into the air by a good 50 meters within a few seconds. Lucien’s face at this point and time showed that of disinterest, he was so calm and relaxed, a little too collected for the situation he was placed in. Kanto then coiled himself at the base of the ground and would extend now 50 meters away to Lucien with a bite at the speed of 190. “Hmm… looks like he’s underestimated me has he?” Lucien would think as he saw the mighty attack hurting towards him. He had already proposed a counter to this very situation the moment that he’d step on the head of the snake from earlier. Lucien would then wait until the last moment before the snake would have hit him and he would then, using his Galaken’s natural prowess with gathering nearby wind energy, flip off the air itself to the side at the speed of 130 just enough so that he could escape the area of the attack and then flip off the air gain into Kanto from the side utilizing the same technique to keep his movement in the air on point. This allowed him to easily evade Kanto and then counter him by kicking him in the side of his body with a devastating force of 80 power. Naturally, this didn’t affect the entire body of Kanto that much. But it was a solid enough hit to have him go numb there for a moment and send him a good 5 meters or so away. “Gah!” Kanto would let out as the attack landed perfectly on him. Lucien would then shield himself from taking damage on the fall by using his mole technique allowing him to slide into what felt like loose sand that was mixed with his chakra and used with the intent to absorb the impact. He would then quickly rise to the ground shortly after so he could make decent use of now confronting the snake again. Sadly, Lucien wouldn’t be able to pull that air combo off again, not for a while at least. “So…. You’re better than I’ve predicted. Welp, it’s a good thing you survived. If you hadn’t, you then wouldn’t have been worth training anyway.” Kanto said. Lucien had understood this from the moment he stepped into the entire snake lair, that was no surprise. “Understandably so. Now help me manifest my snakes.” “Fair enough.” Lucien and Kanto would then gather in the center and Lucien would begin practicing bringing forth his snakes and the methods he could use with them. This went on for a great deal of his time there however, he was able to excel even greater and more with the technique since he had learned the way of the snake before even utilizing his own snakes. 

At this point in his training, Lucien would stick his left arm out and has his lab coat sleeve simply drooping downwards and open. “Perfect.” Kanto said as he was observing how the cloth ended up when Lucien would extend his arm outwards. It was indeed a good effect as then, he could bring forth his snakes from those locations. “Seeing how adept you are with your snake movements and snake control as well as understanding of being a snake at this point and time, I doubt this will take you very long to master at all. You see, the summoning of your snakes which you call bringing your snakes forth is actually simply creating a slight rift in space and time that allows the snakes to appear at that rift and then they are effectively brought forth. You can’t bring forth too many with this method however and anything else would require a great deal of chakra to be done effectively.” Kanto would say. “Alright then, I’ll try to see what I can do.” “Good, think like a snake, it’s just the same as calling upon your comrades in that way. But the snakes you’ll bring forth have no soul so don’t worry about them dying, they wouldn’t feel a thing.” “Got it.” Lucien would then extend his left arm further and fully focus on that presence of the snake that was always around him. That presence was not Kanto but rather the underlying feeling that he had snakes all around him when he needed them. He wanted to harness that feeling and express it in a way that was the most logical, taking the snakes and literally putting them out for himself. He wanted to be able to bring forth his snakes and utilize them to save his comrades, to fend for himself, to protect his village, to prove his worth, and to defend his snake family as well. “Don’t worry, despite being snakes, we’d never betray without reason.” Kanto said as a way to confirm that they would always be friends forever. Kanto’s wording was rather strange at times but it surely got the job done because as a recon wannabe, Lucien was always making sure that his ability to decipher was rather high and thus he would have no problem understanding people when they said cryptic things.

Lucien focused and pictured a tear in the world as snakes would pour in and surely that was the exact results. From Lucien’s sleeve sprang 5 long snakes that seemed to stretch forward covering great distance. Whatever Lucien had willed for one of them to do was simply done as if they were connected to his will somehow. “There you go, you’ve gotten it!” Kanto said congratulating the boy. Lucien had finally managed to bring forth his snakes and control them with the ease that he had seen within the dancing from his previous training on how to be able to see the movements of the snakes and understanding them. “Lucien, I’ll finally call you by your actual name now haha.” Kanto said jokingly. Lucien wasn’t paying much attention as he was more interested with fiddling with the abilities of his snakes and what they could do to benefit him whenever he wanted to make various actions. To truly test his snakes, he would perform flips using them as the boosting platform, catch his weapons with the snake’s mouth, and even use them as a platform to run along from time to time in a very strange fashion. It was at this point that Lucien realized he really did have the potential to become a snake master similar to what he had from the many citizens about his Hoshikage. “It looks like I should be returning by Hoshi at this point, I don’t want them to have to send a search party for more but they’d likely just come here or something along those lines. Then again, you’re allies with Hoshi aren’t you?” “Yes the snakes of this are allied with Hoshi so they wouldn’t mind your being over here for a while however, I still suggest that you return however.” 

Kanto said already helping Lucien to leave the place. Upon leaving, Lucien would say goodbye to Kanto and he’d promise to return soon for more training and just some general fun whenever he was looking for it. That’s when Lucien wondered, had Atem met the snakes yet or not? If so, he should have by now as they were definitely the type that he’d like. “Well, looks like I’ve been successful today and the weirdest part of it all was having to feel the slithering of 5 snakes simultaneously within my sleeve. But hey, I but they get used to that so it’s whatever.” Lucien said to himself already making his way back to Hoshi. It was the next day already and Lucien would be returning with the rising of the sun, and in that way, a new day was born and rose from the depths of the earth. Lucien would return through the village gates saying hello to those he knew such as the guards and quickly making his way to his house so that he could get some effective sleep to recharge his body. And in that way, the snake nin would begin his quest.

WC: 7211
Claims: Hidden Shadow Snake Hands [Mastered, No hand signs] + 72 AP
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Lucien learns Snake Nature - Training Empty Re: Lucien learns Snake Nature - Training

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:43 pm
bump
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Lucien learns Snake Nature - Training Empty Re: Lucien learns Snake Nature - Training

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:53 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum