Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Il pleut dans le ciel. Lucien Rains - Training Empty Il pleut dans le ciel. Lucien Rains - Training

Mon May 30, 2016 8:16 pm
Lucien had recently learned his element 3rd element which would have been his element of water and he was already looking for something new to train that would give him an edge in battle and overall, being a ninja which was  his very daily activity. Lucien would now be in his house and simply looking around thinking of what he could possibly learn. “I realize that I possess many avenues of scenery but I’d like to increase it even further now so that I can detect people at a greater distance and maybe even incorporate something interesting into the mix such as being able to use that technique for another reason or the actual sensory being a mere byproduct of the main idea at hand.” Lucien said as he peered his vision into the mirror that lied within his bathroom.

Lucien could only come up with one thing and that one thing was known as the Rain Tiger technique where the user would perform a series of seals and after that a large amount of rain would simply begin pouring down from the sky making the entire area of the fighting become soaked and possibly capable of being easily flooded if the user wished. There was another thing to this technique however and that was the fact that when it was activated ,the water that was raining down would be thoroughly mixed with the user’s chakra to the point that anything within a 100 meter radius would be easily sensed by the user. This rain would also last for a very long time making it the perfect starting or ending for a fight that was going to last a while. Lucien was specifically interested in the idea of the range being so large. It would be raining for a mile should it be used. The water could also be used to create water style techniques immediately using the already falling water as an automatic source. “The best part would have to be the sensory but that water allows me many moments where I can follow up with my full scale genjutsu or other things that by other means would normally present themselves in an easily poor manner that could be susceptible to being quickly done away with.” Lucien said to himself as he began to gear himself up with all his items putting his Galaken on the left and his NInjato on the right as he always had done. His next series of training was becoming so powerful that he could no longer just sit around in the same exact place all the time such as his backyard. Lucien would now need to train with some decent distance from the village so that he wouldn’t end up damaging anything that was within it. Lucien would now get outside of his house via the window and start heading towards the closest village gate which only took a good 15 minutes or so before he had reached his destination. Now Lucien would be on the move and would have to find a decent place to begin training. 

Since he wasn’t planning on even being seen as rogue, he’d stay within 50 meters of the village. He was given permission via the guards to leave temporarily for training anyway. Once outside, Lucien would scope out a suitable location  for his next expedition of training that he wanted to partake on. It wouldn’t take too long but it surely wasn’t going to be short either. Lucien had imagined that he’d be out here for a decent amount of time and thus brought some water and crackers just in case he needed something to eat. It was now time for him to get into his training. Firstly, he had a good set of questions. “I understand that chakra is everywhere and within everything but how in the hell will I be able to control that much water and chakra to the point that I can cause to plummet down directly from the sky. To me, that seems to be rivaling the level of god like abilities but if it’s within my ranks I suppose I might as well go for it.” 

Lucien decided as he sat outside on a flat patch of grass that existed in a decent forest clearing. He had rigged the forest clearing with branches in the oddest location should anyone try and attack him where he was at the time. “I’ll begin with some of the basics. I’ll wait until the opportunity comes around.” Lucien said.

He would then go on to wait around until the rain from high above began pouring down naturally. Lucien took a great respect towards Nature and wanted to use nature as a tool to teach himself something new whenever he could. He would sit now and absorb the feeling of being within the rain. He had experienced it many times before but never in the frame of mind that would warrant him learning anything about this technique from it. “So this is the power of the rain, it puts a gloom over the battle scene and makes everything seems rather slippery, damp, humid, stuffy and overall uncomfortable. Perfect.” Lucien said making note of every single feeling he would be receiving from being all the way out there. Lucien was now ready to begin testing some various things such as using chakra for himself in such a way that would allow himself to make that of a water hat or something to allow the water that was falling down on him or the rain, to simply move around him and no longer come into physical contact with his body. It would be a tedious process but Lucien closed his eyes regardless and began to get into his work of which he called taming the storm or otherwise taming what lied above. He would then focus on his chakra looking at the chakra network or what he could remember of it when he had his eyes closed. Lucien would now be in a meditation like stance or position with his bottom resting on the sides of his feet.  His idea was to take the chakra of his body, take a small portion and vertically rise it then stretch it around creating a dome like structure that would block the water from reaching him via chakra. Lucien didn’t want to change clothes either so this was another reason that he would go about putting on this water dome. It was giving him an ease into the jutsu that he’d be learning today as he didn’t want to have to go and directly put all his chakra and focus into a few attempts.

Lucien planned on going slowly but steadily making sure that he would eventually master it to its entirety and thus become the best at the technique should he ever decide to truly master it which he wouldn’t. But that was all besides the point. “So I need to find a way to utilize these hand signs to the point that my chakra can control things that are far out of my range. Example being, that would be the clouds high above me now.” Lucien said as he gazed up at the sky with his eyes and body being protected from the rain via his anti rain chakra blanket of sorts. Lucien would then get up and keep the chakra like blocker above his head so that his body wouldn’t get wet.  It was as if all the rain was falling directly down in such a way that it was easily have it only block the very top of your head and your shoulders for you to not get wet. Other times and thus the majority of times, Lucien would have easily been drenched by then as the rain normally flies down at an angle, but not this rain. “Hmm let’s see if this gets me anywhere.” Lucien said as he would walk over and tap on his Galaken just for before he would then use his hidden mist technique where a large amount of mist would then go all along and then Lucien via sheer will would float it above himself so that anything below would be safe and could then see without the mist screen being a problem at all. “In which case, this is technically capable of rain. All I need to do is to create the water droplets and have them rain down thus giving practice with the creation of all rain. Lucien was already making some decent progress when he would then lift his hand forming and seal and some of the mist from above began raining down as pure water than seemed to come in little waves of droplets or droplet barrages. However, he would need to create this low level of power into something that could rain without his control and do so using his chakra without much effort. This rain would need to be self created as well as self sustaining.

That in it self would require him to become much better with his chakra control by far but that wasn’;t that was out of his own league. Lucien went head on and continued trying to drain the large cloud of mist of all the water that was within it. This allowed him to get a decent idea of what it was like to take a body of water and start adding a significant amount of focus to it to the point that it would be liquefied. It gave a strange feeling of pure power but it was nothing more than a simple state change of sorts so he ddin’t understand why he felt so hype about it all. Lucien wound now have finished messing with all the water that he had put into the hidden mist technique. “Man that hidden mist technique is something else, it is a little crazily beyond effective.” Lucien said as he wondered how he would begin his next section of training. Lucien was ready to go again and had made sure that he wasn’t getting wet at all when he was training all of this just as he had wished to not get. Now Lucien had another plan to be able to train this technique and it involved the summoning of his dream world but to od that he would need to go and head directly back to his home which a good amount of minutes another 15 or so but once he got there, he was already ready to go right at it which he did.

Lucien was now in his backyard and standing in the center where he didn most of his training and Lucien would then go to sleep outside leaning against his home so he could figure out how he’d be able to quickly got to sleep. >Lucien had many means for quickly going to sleep just so he wouldn’t have to stay up all night and other things like that when he was bored so he would use one of his tricks to easily slip back into the realm of sleep so that Lucien would be able to quickly enter his dream world which he did. It appeared to him as a large black void at first where he would then need to think of everything in order to bring it to the point of being a reality within the dream world. Lucien had the idea of creating another large ocean or something else of the sort so that he could practice controlling the water in an environment that had a surplus amount of water for him to be challenged with. Lucien was now moving faster than usual like his brain was improving or something else somehow. Lucien would now be looking over the same cliff that he had been fighting the water tornado at. “I suppose my brain left this place as a preset for whenever I wanted to load up a dream world for my lucidity functions but here that’s fine I got nothing when it comes to problems with it. However, I will need to able to get some rain in here so I suppose if I just summon it via my will that would work fine.” Lucien said as he would then look over to the sun and focus as it seemed that rain was already forming as Lucien had been saying the words since the dream world will read the user’s subconscious and not their actually input so they normally end up getting exactly what they want but not what they command to get. “Well it seems they respond faster than I expected them to.” Lucien said as he would begin walking towards the edge of the cliff where he would then jump off and fall to the bottom of the large pit that existed below him… well pit of air as there was nothing butair below him when he fell. Farther downhowever, there would be water, plants, and more water instead. Lucien would stop himself from getting damage before he hit the water below him that would have surely been extremely damaging had he hit it. Lucien would then land on the water and begin walking on it. Unlike at the time when he was going to have a battle with the water tornad, the water was actually calm however the rain surely was not. At this point, rain pounded down with extradionary force. “Now if I want to learn to allow something to fall and simply wash all over my enemies like the water of my jutsu, I will need to also be able to lift that entire thing should it fail by any means. This will build me control over all techniques that require anything out of my ninjutsu. Lucien would then keep on going with his antics moving farther and farther into the water that was the ocean source in front of him.

Now that he could barely see the large or rather mega cliff sized cliff behind him, he would then need to stop himself and start thinking about where his challenge would begin. Lucien would then look up and start examining the rain that existed all around. “I will lift all this rain and by doing so improve my control that I have over the fall and rising of the rain.” Lucien looked up into the sky and rose both of his hands having his palms fully opened towards the sky and as the rain would come down, he would try to counter it by not making a wall of chakra but rather grabbing control of each individual rain drop and controlling them all at once. If he were capable of this, that meant that he could then move onto the only last part of his training for this technique and that would be the technique itself otherwise known as the last step towards completely winning control over any new jutsu or anything of the like. Lucien’s ability to hold of the water was almost void entirely and didn’t appear until he continued in the training for some time which wasn’t that long but he started noticing a decent difference around say what appeared to be forty minutes or so while he was in the entire place. It was be a good test of his skill if he were able to then get the water of the entire aread to stop however that area measured in at exactly one mile which was simply too large for him to even see past. Lucien now had found a decent level of confidence in his ability as the rain droplets started feeling like individual limbs, he gained a control over his element at that allowed him to be capable of moving now onto the final portion of his training of the rain tiger and that would be actually executing the technique when he needed to test the power of it all and know how effective it would be in combat during the moment or time where he’d need to use it. Lucien would then return from his dream world and enter the physical world waking up in his backyard leaning against his house’s back wall. “Alrighty, that didn’t take so long and that means that I can now go onto finish this technique and fully learning it. I’ve learned how to lift the rain as it falls down to me and thus all I need to do is put the technique in a reverse gear and bring the water down for everything else that’s around me. It will be challenging, especially to keep up without the use of chakra, but I do understand how it works and thus, it won’t be too difficult.” Lucien said as he would go and then lift himself up so he could begin the final portion of his training. Lucien placed his hand onto the ground and could feel the moisture in the soil, it felt strangely interesting to him and he would have to then check it out later. Lucien would already be ready to continue with his training the moment that he got back however so now he was going back and forth trying to figure out a proper method that would quickly increase his power with the jutsu that he currently was training. He decided to try it the old fashioned way by actually performing the technique again and again. In his mind this wasn’;t the fastest means of training but it was a sure way to get a decent comparison to what was working and what was working so for that reason he would continue on with it until he found another more useful method of training. Lucien would then perform the required hand seals and place his hand down once he was finished. After doing sure, he’d look to the sky to see if there was an effect left behind. 

Hopefully it was a large amount of water that spanned across the entire area within a few moments but instead he was met with something that he’d define as the exact opposite. It was nothing more than a slight drizzle that wouldn’t have affected the battlefield in really any way at all. However, he did understand how the sensory of the technique worked at this point. He would be able to sense anything that the water would touch and the water touched many places for a great distance. Granted that the water could go on surfaces and then run down them and still be carrying his chakra, Lucien started getting a pretty in detail picture of his surroundings. This picture became even better when he started included smell and other senses with what he was finding. This allowed him to reach a sensory level that even he classified to be above his level. But that was how life was for him, you’d find something that you thought was out of your reach until you reached it and grabbed a hold of it as well. At that point, that becomes your new base for comparison and anything above it would become another thing that the viewer or in this case, the liver must go and  reach out for again until that becomes their new base. Lucien was moving fast onto his next attempt as he wanted to finish within a decent amount of time and didn’t feel like wasting any. Lucien reached out both of his hands in front of him and simply halted the rain from above by controlling it with his mental will which was something that he wasn’t really used to doing with most jutsu but could easily do should he need to. “This technique is pretty powerful. Even with a partial amount of the area being covered by the chakra infused water, the vision that the scenery gives is quite superb and a little too expansive to the point that it feels like a chakra overload.” Lucien would be quite interested by this new technique that he had picked up but he wanted to master it or at least learn it to a decent level before he’d simply sit back and just talk about how good it was. 

In which case, Lucien would simply continue onward with his training and prepare for his next attempt by doing the required hand signs and after doing so. he would then look again to the sky hoping to see a pool of water rolling down and causing max destruction to all of his opponents or people that could have been opponents depending on if he were actually fighting or not which he wasn’t. He watched with his perfect as each individual drop from high within the heavens came falling down one by one. It was an interesting sight and Lucien wondered how would he augment the power of it all to the point that it resembled the jutsu’s full description that described it as a mini flood of sorts where water was just on and on. “Looks like I’ll need to finish refining my technique within the dream world as the physical plane just isn’t cutting it today.” Lucien said as he would go back to the side of the house and lay his head against it before drifting directly into the endless dream world where everything could be edited to his means to make his training as difficult or interesting as possible. He could now feel the blood rushing through his body due to the location that he found himself in. It was a very strange and peculiar location this time around. Lucien would currently be walking on a long rocky flat area that went on for as long as he could see. This wouldn’t have been a problem if it wasn’t for the fact there was also a 500 men sized army in the distance that could easily kill him by the looks of their advanced metallic armor that seemed to boost their approach speed. “So an army of many people to test this ability again? Strange, this attack isn’t an attack. It’s merely usable for the idea of sensory, but wait as sec…. assuming the person is fast enough in question, they could use this and allow themselves the ability to battle many opponents at once since they can since with the water regardless.” Lucien decided he would need to use his new technique at that very moment if he wanted to end the battle here and there or rather have a good chance of doing so with the 500 men army. Lucien would perform the proper hand signs and truly focus on each drop of water being thrown to the ground from the sky instead of simply being created and he removed the image of a mere water droplet and replaced that with a falling tsunami in his mind. 

And thus his new attack or new technique was finally born, he could watch as the sky quickly turned to that of a massive rainfall and to rain it did. Rain like rocks came flying down and spent a great time doing so to the point that Lucien was convinced the rain wouldn’t stop for a long long time. “Looks like this is my chance, I can sense every type of weapon that each of them has do to the fact that they’re in this water.” Lucien would then push onward to the army that was 200 meters away, they closed distance fast with his sliding across the ground via skating on the earth with his chakra control. Now Lucien was in range of quite the full sized battle and would gladly begin going head to head with all the ninja, they were pretty fast but simply not powerful enough to take him down. One by one they’d all fall simply becoming props on the floor. “Looks like I’ve practiced enough, this technique is relatively easy at this given point and time. In which case, I’ll rap it up here.” Lucien said as he sliced the final soilder and caused him to drop to ground. Ko.

WC: 4019
[Exit] 
Claims: + 17 Stats, + 6 AP, Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Il pleut dans le ciel. Lucien Rains - Training Empty Re: Il pleut dans le ciel. Lucien Rains - Training

Tue May 31, 2016 3:02 pm
Approved before Aki
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum