Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Ninjutsu and Snakes Empty Ninjutsu and Snakes

Tue May 31, 2016 4:54 pm
Lucien was sitting in his house and had another weird plan going through his mind. Lucien was hearing quite the roar about summoning being the new big thing for ninja within the heart of Hoshi. He himself wanted a part in this and decided that he wanted something as stealth and deadly as himself. “Stealth with deadly killing abilities huh…” Lucien thought sitting on his bed completely relaxed not even in his ninja gear that he would wear for heading out yet. Lucien eventually game to the idea that snakes would be the most proper measure for himself. Snakes were extremely powerful in the sense that they were mobile with another striking variation from poisions, to strangling and many other things that could take part in such a large scale battle should he ever find himself being in one. Lucien wanted many defensive quirks to them as well as he planned on being able to defend the people in his village if he ever needed to do so. 

“The problem becomes where in the hell would I find a powerful enough snake to the point that I’d be capable of signing a contract with them. I could try to ask the higher ups but I don’t know if they’d be able to answer on such short notice. From what I understand, they’re very busy and thus I’ll need to figure this out on my own.” Lucien mumbled as he rolled out of his bed and would then proceed to put on all of his ninja gear quickly so that he could leave within a moment’s notice or so. Lucien quickly made his way down his stairs and would then enter his kitchen where he would then prepare himself a fast breakfast in order to keep himself fueled up throughout the entirety of the day. On top of that however, Lucien also made himself some extra food that he’d be able to take with him on his journey to find where the snake sages and other snakes where so that he could be able to get his great snake contract. “Just the thought of having something that is as mobile as myself gives me a little hope in this world. Not to say that I don’t have any or something else along those lines heh.” Lucien would say jorkingly as he qpacked the food into his backpack.

And with that, he was off and already moving about the village and making his way towards the village gates where once he made it out, He could begin his rather long search for finding the snakes that would soon become his mentors of sorts. “Looks like at this rate I’ll be finding myself outside of the northern gate of Hoshi within maybe a few or more minutes. Regardless of that, I can see it myself from around here anyway.” Lucien said as he was closing in on the gate and now making his way out of the village. 

The time of day was perfect to begin his quest. It was bright and sunny and the day held a great outlook to it that could only be accomplished by sitting in the beautiful scenery of the Haven country. However, this long trek would likely take him out of those boundaries where Lucien would find himself out in the wild without anyone to help him fend for his survival. “Though I doubt I’ll need it since it doesn’t seem that anyone has traveled in this direction for some time now. If I do find someone, I should be capable of hasty retreat as well.” Lucien said as he began to pick up the pace that he would need if he wanted to discover any snakes before it was night fall and he’d need to be using his clan sensory to be able to see at that point.
Lucien eventually found himself a long trek of things that from his very accurate vision from a good 20 meters away, appeared to be snake trails that he would then close in on and follow suit of. “Why would an advanced snake leave behind trails? Did they expect me or did they sense me before?” Lucien would wonder as he continued moving after the trail of what seemed to be snake paths swirling up and down along the shifting terrain. The terrain began to get a lot flatter to the point that it would easily have been navigated even by people that weren’t ninja. Lucien would then see a large cave in the distance that surely followed the path of the snake trail. The snake trail was small and resembled that of a snake that wasn’t much bigger than his arm. In regular snake terms, this was pretty large and quite medium sized, however in the world of advanced snakes that were capable of signing contracts this was a relatively small size and thus didn’t register much importance to Lucien but he did think that if he could at least find what seemed to be a snake trail, he’d be going on the right path as he assumed the two types would still have the same general habitat in common.

Lucien made his way over to the large cave that had an opening about 4 times all his dimensions, he would walk inside and find that with each step, the darkness around him grew deeper and deeper until resembling a level that could have passed as a night without the moon in the sky. It was also at this point that Lucien would activate his eyes allowing him to see perfectly within the darkness of the cave. At this time, he’d be thinking to himself. “Heh… some expansive cave here, granted by the way that the rocks are chiseled away and other such. I would have to assume that intelligent beings were here at some point as that’s no natural occurrence within nature. I’ve been going down these stairs for the past five minutes or so. When will they ever let the hell up?” 

Lucien finally found the bottom of the stairs where there would then be a large opening. Entering the large opening, he got the feeling that many things had began watching him. Lucien would then look up to see a ceiling coiled with 20 or so massive snakes that seemed large enough to simply bite his head off then and there. Without warning, the largest snake in the group swooped down the clean 40 meters to him at the speed of 240 and appeared directly before his face. The snake measured what appeared to be 20 meters in length and 3 meters in width. With a demonic looking face and a night set of green camo scales, the snake would begin talking to the boy. “What do you want? Petty ninja.”
The voice was powerful and very mysterious sounding just like you’d expect the voice of a snake to be. “I’d say I wish no harm to any of you but granted you’re stronger than me, there’s no need. I’ve come in search of a snake that is willing to sign a contract with your race.” Lucien said trying to sound polite remaining with eye contact. The large snake had not scared him despite that being the first thing that had ever moved faster than what he could even see. It was as if the being simply blinked from the ceiling to his face. “A contract seal? Kanto..” Said the snake as it looked up towards the ceiling tilting its head at the speed of 80 and making a small gust of wind that was strong enough to push Lucien back. Since Lucien wanted to demonstrate that he was no weakling either, he would use his surface walking technique to grip the ground below him and make sure that his gaze nor his stance was faltered.

“These humans always want to take us and gain power. Not that I have much of a problem with that but they sure are greedy don’t ya think?” The snake said to what seemed his superior that was also hanging on the ceiling of the cave opening. “Motoku, you’d best stop harassing the ninja that appear here or next time, it’s your head.” Kanto said. The snake in front of Lucien sighed and quickly backed itself away into the corner where it would head into a hidden passage that not even Lucien was capable of noticing. Kanto would then fly down from the ceiling at the speed of 150 and then land before Lucien. “So… you wish to create a contract seal do you? Very well, but best know that if you falter, I will have one my snakes purposely kill you whether they are your summon or not.” Kanto said in his deep and dark voice that seemed to echo around the chamber of the cave. Lucien thought for a moment as he wasn’t going to just say yes automatically. “Sure… but what are your definitions of faltering?” “Failing.”

Kanto responded almost automatically. “Alright, show me contract.” Lucien said as Kanto would then open his mouth and a somehow dry large contract seal was placed before Lucien. Lucien would then bow down and take a kunai with his left hand from his left side and then proceed to slice his right hand. “It seems you already know the method huh? I suppose they do train these ninja nowadays.” Kanto said. Lucien wasn’t actually sure what he was doing but he was really just checking if he had a pen. Either way, now he would have the kunai ready and then would slice his hand assuming that’s what he had to do since it didn’t make sense for him to have to slice the sacred paper. Spilling his blood onto the contract and then printing it with all fingers and palm, Lucien had successfully signed a contract with the snakes. “Very well. Now shoo, we will meet you again in battle.” Kanto said knocking Lucien back a good 5 meters or so but in such a way that it didn’t damage him as it was merely a gust of wind and before he hit the base of the stairs, he’d be able to flip off the air. Lucien then returned to Hoshigakure on the same day. “Isn’t that crazy, those snakes could have easily killed me. But… I knew they wouldn’t afterall, snakes are logical creatures. They’d rather use me than kill me on the spot.” Lucien said ending his day now feeling the presence of some sort of snake always with him.

WC: 1764
[Exit]
-25% WordCount from Max Stats
[Claim: Snake Contract, +2 AP]

Last edited by Lucien Chasseur <3 on Tue May 31, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Ninjutsu and Snakes Empty Re: Ninjutsu and Snakes

Tue May 31, 2016 4:58 pm

You only need 1500 for the contract, you can put remaining 200 towards 2 AP. <3