Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Genjutsus and Snakes Empty Genjutsus and Snakes

Tue May 31, 2016 4:19 pm
After learning his first genjutsu he took an odd liking to it which he found to be very weird, he knew that it took very precise chakra control which was fine by him honestly because that would make his chakra control for other jutsus better than they were before. He also wanted to set out and try to find Ryuchi caves in order to gain the snake contract, maybe he could even get a summon there while he was at it. He had looked for the Ryuchi caves before hand, but he couldn’t find it as it was a place that most didn’t know of, but since he had met Den he knew the stories he had heard were true. Seeing that large snake summon Atem decided he would train genjutsu while simultaneously venturing to the Ryuchi caves. “Ah, today shall be fun, it is more driven by my desires than just mindlessly training, I can’t wait to set out.” Atem said to himself knowing he would have to prepare due to it being a completely foreign place full of snakes that come big and small. He was by no means scared of the place, but he knew that it would be fairly dangerous and it would be like throwing away your life if he had went there with no plan at all. So he decided to wait till the next day and spent the remainder of his time packing his bag with all of his ninja equipment and newfound abilities being analyzed to find every combination ever possible, even the most unlikely one. Although he loved snakes he would have to prepare for war when to came to them because they were just as devious as they were. When the next day finally arrived Atem set out, he walked right through the Village Gates which didn’t matter to the guards as they knew he was a certified Chunin now and he was stronger than most.

He felt as though this was a new beginning as he left the village free of will to find the Ryuchi Caves, he didn’t know how long this would take but it would certainly be a long journey. Atem braced for that began to take confident dashes through the hot desert as if he were going to Iwagakure, when he reached the forest he decided he would stop and train a bit of Genjutsu as the forest seemed to be the best when used in the forest for some odd reason. With past knowledge of genjutsu he knew this would be easy, he had to control his chakra in such a way that it could be transported to the cerebral nervous system in order to trap his opponents. He worked a bit on his basic chakra control first putting a leaf on his forehead and meditating thinking of random thoughts while keeping the leaf on his forehead while without even paying attention to it. This was so he could focus his concentration and chakra control which were the two main things needed in a ninja battle, those two factors would determine the winner, it wasn’t just jutsus or how strong the attacks were. Atem would feel something hop upon his leg and when he opened his eyes he seen that is was a toad. “Ah, sorry you seem to be in the wrong place toad, how about I help you.” Atem said as he put his palm in the face of the toad and seen his eyes dilate, the toad then fell over on it's side while kicking the air rapidly, it had no control of it’s functions and was stunned by what it was seeing, or what it wasn’t. “Oops, sorry I have to go now, time to find the Ryuchi Caves.” Atem would say as he got out of his sitting position and then began to run through the forest once more, he then noticed that he had made the same mistake last time and hopped on the branch of a tree and began to travel by jumping branch to branch.

After what seemed like a day Atem would begin to smell something very odd, he had never smelt anything like this before, it was very peculiar. “Hm, what could this be, I’ll have to take a detour and see what is causing this unique smell.” Atem said heading in the direction of the smell, he knew his smelling range was around 35 meters so the smell had to be originating from 35 meters away from him, as he closed in on the smell he would begin to see a cave with sharp jagged like teeth and the eyes of a snake. “Ah, it seems I have found the place in question, this will be an amazing adventure from here on out.”  Atem said as he boldly entered the cave with no remorse or regrets being left behind. A few steps in Atem would then fall into what felt like a chasm, he figured something like this was impossible in this world, how could something of this magnitude appear in this small cave. As he fell he could see that it was lighted below by what seemed to be sunlight, “How could something like this happen, it could be nothing but space time, that chasm I actually went through was a portal to whatever this place is. Is this how one gets to the Ryuchi caves.” Atem asked himself as he weaved the hand signs for Wind Gale Palm to stop himself from falling. “Whew, that was close.” He said as he took in his surroundings. He could see small snakes everywhere, a sun above and some ruins that were maroonish in color and filled with moss. The overgrowth of this land shows that humans have not taken over this place so it had to be in a separate continent or dimension in a whole because humans were everywhere where Atem came from. Behind him he could hear the slither of a snake going at least 65 speed, Atem would strafe to the left of him narrowly dodging the attack. “Another human issss it.” The snake would his. “You can speak huh? I expected nothing less from this place.” Atem told the snake with a grin. “Humansss are nothing, but trouble, how did you find this place.” The snake would ask Atem. ‘I didn’t find this place, well I sort of did, but that matters not. I would like to sign a contract with your people. I know I will have to prove my loyalty so let’s cut to the chase.” Atem would instruct the snake. “Very hasty there, you seem to not know your place, you are in a realm where snakes originate from and you dare speak to me in this way, you don’t even know how to get back from where you came do you?” The snake asked in an annoyed manner. “That is true, but I care not, now, what do I have to do to show you guys that I am loyal. You majestic creatures that have been forsaken by god.” Atem said getting pumped about actually being in a different realm. “Well, we have not been forsaken by god for one, our leg scenario matters not to use, we live without showing that we are fairly dominant against other creatures like the...toads. But anyhow, I will take you to the master of this place in order for him to give you your task. Any speak to me like that again and I will kill you on the spot.” The snake said spouting a bunch of information. “You couldn’t kill me before so what makes you think you c-” Atem was interrupted by the snake moving at a speed of 140, the snake then stopped right in front of his face and stared into his eyes while slowly moving in a hypnotic fashion. “Watch your mouth, I took it easy on you before, but not next time.” The snake said as it continued to slither into the forest.

A couple of hours of walking Atem and the snake who had yet to introduce himself would arrive at this temple and upon the temple a light purple snake would sit on top like a cherry on an ice cream. The light purple snake had a square cap on with a kanji Atem could not recognize and it had a scroll as well with that same kanji. “Your majesty, this human would like to sign a contract with us, as you now he needs to go through a trial, what did you have in mind.” The giant snake would say bowing, or at least what snakes called bowing. The light purple snake who looked to be upon his death bed would begin to speak, “He wants a contract you say, well then, I think we should have a genjutsu battle then. We shall see who’s genjutsu is better yours or his.” The old snake would say. Atem would grin at this trial, “Thank you sir, i will give it my all to destroy this snake with my genjutsu.” He said chuckling. “Do you really think you can beat me with such weak genjutsu. Be prepared, we will cast it at the same time. Ready, set, go!” The snake would widen it’s light green eyes and Atem would wave his palm in front of the Snake’s giant face in order to activate both of their genjutsu. Atem would then begin to see nothing but black, but then it a wave of purple would come out of nowhere surrounding his area and engulfing it in a light blue flame. “Where have these flames come from?’ Atem would ask himself as he fell into the genjutsu even further than he had already. Soon Atem would ignite in a blue flame that would feel as though he was being thrown into a thousand suns. He would toss and turn and claw his skin as he felt this genjutsu, but he realized something, something that would help him break out of this genjutsu. “Snakes, where are the snakes.” Atem would murmur as he continued to be set ablaze, but too tired to move any longer.”Genjutsu, genjutsu.” He would say again. He soon snapped back into reality where he would see the huge snake standing in front of him looking as though he were ready to strike, those were just his eyes though as he was still in the genjutsu. The purple snake seeing that Atem was awake would be surprised, “How could you have enacted such a powerful jutsu on Meidori, he was a master of genjutsu you know.” The snake would same in an excited manner. “Well, it wasn’t that it was a great genjutsu, it was just so subtle and hard to realize that he could not differentiate between the two worlds.” Atem said knowledgeably. “Well, we will surely let you sign our contract if you let Meidori out of that there genjutsu. The old snake said with a chuckle. Atem would then wave his palm once more counteracting the genjutsu that was in place and causing the snake to snap out of the genjutsu that was placed on him. “Did I win.” The snake would ask in a rush. “No you fool, you lost miserably.” The old snake said in an angry tone. “You, beat me, but how.” The snake would ask. “It matters not how, just know I won. Can I get my summon contract though, I need to get familiar with you all in a short amount of time.” Atem would say in a hurry. “Oh yes, but careful how you speak young one, we are not always loyal to you.” The snake said as a contract popped out of smoke. He then gave him a pen to sign the contract with, “Stab yourself with this pen and you will be considered one of us. You still must prove yourself further because Meidori wasn’t at his peak so be ready next time.” The old snake said as Atem began to draw blood from his wrist. He then signed the contract and the snake that was holding it within its jaws would vanish. “Well, that’s that. I will be on my way, Meidori I will gain you as my first summon.” Atem said with a smile as he began to deteriorate from that world. Atem would then be back outside of the cave where he would return home.
[WC 2080]

[Exit, Claiming 10 stats, Snake Contract Signed]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Genjutsus and Snakes Empty Re: Genjutsus and Snakes