Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Snakes of Snakes (RYUCHI CAVE) Empty Snakes of Snakes (RYUCHI CAVE)

Sat May 28, 2016 1:32 pm
The sun was low in the sky as Raizuko walked slowly through the desert limping. He didn’t remember much. The only thing he could remember was training in Asylum then his chakra going out of control and waking up in the desert. He didn’t know if he was within the Wind Country or some other part of the world where there was also a desert. He would try to turn on his Golden Eye to give him a better view of the place, but it did not work. It was as if his chakra was turned off and he was nothing but a basic human. He stopped walking and looked around. Which way was north? Which way was south? Which way should he go? In all honesty he didn’t know. Then he remembered. While in the academy he studied the stars. If he remembered correctly the sun set due east, so that meant... He was walking north! Though, that still didn’t tell him anything. If he was indeed in the wind country. Which part was he in? Was he miles below the Sand Village or above it? He could not figure out anything to answer his question. Then he saw it or whatever it was. The sand in front of him seemed to be moving. He would squint his eyes and see indeed that it was. But within the sand he could see hundreds, no.. Thousands of black dots. He would hear hissing. He knew the sound of that. Snakes. Hundreds of them. It seemed he had stumbled into their nest.

He knew that most snakes were dangerous and maybe this sand snakes could be poisonous. He was a almost perfected medical ninja, but he rather not get bit by a venomous snake. This would cause him to run. Though, seeing as he was dehydrated he was only moving below half his speed. So the snakes easily caught up to him. Crawling up his legs and some constricting his ankles he would fall on the ground atop  bunch of other snakes. It was almost as if the snakes were intelligent and had formed some sort of plan.”We should take him near the island. He is dehydrated.” said a small voice that Raizuko heard as he slowly began to lose consciousness.”Yes, we should. Those snakes are advanced with medical chakra but they may hurt him if they are trying to rest.” said Raizuko as he had fully lose consciousness. What did they mean snakes who could use medical chakra?

24 Hours Later:

“Thump, Thump, Thump” the sound of a loud heart beat could be heard. Raizuko would shoot awake with beads of sweat pouring down his face. His skin was dirty and muddy and dried. The sun was still low in the sky. Where was he? Where had the snakes took him? He would feel something in his pant leg squirming around causing him to yank his leg backwards. A frightened snake would shoot out of it landing on its topside? The snake seemed mainly blue in color with dots of orange and black. Raizuko would back up slowly, his hands directing him “Hi mister, were you sent here by Den. Though, it seemed you got lost. Maybe Den gave you the wrong directions.” said the multi colored snake which seemed to be at least 6 ft in length. Raizuko would frown slowly as his eyes widened. The snake talked? How the hell. What the fuck. Who in hell was Den.”Uh, I don’t-” started Raizuko but the snake interrupted him.”My name is Hiroko, I helped the older snakes heal your body.” Raizuko would frown again. Well this sure was a talkative one. Snakes could talk? He didn’t know that. Then he would remember something his mother talked about once. Some animals lives together in foreign places that were quite hard to get to. The animals could use different types of chakra. Could the snakes he encountered just be those animals his mom spoke of?

Apparently these animals could be summoned? If he remembered correctly. They were a form of battling.”Sorry, Hiroko. I don’t know this person you speak of. Nor did he or she send me here. I only remember waking up in a desert and some snakes taking me to some island.” said Raizuko interrupting the young snake. Hiroko’s eyes seemed to tear up as he opened his mouth showing his forked tongue.”Den promised he would send more people. Anyway, it seems like you have met my cousins. The sand folk what the elders call them. I heard that they were an aggressive bunch. And they were probably talking about this island. It’s where most of the snakes come to chill. Some of us are usually here everyday so we have formed a sibling like bond.” said Hiroko. Raizuko didn’t mean to make the young snake sad. Shaking off the feeling he would say “Sorry to hear that Hiroko, but exactly where am I?” asked Raizuko. He didn’t really know where he was and which direction was home. Though, Hiroko seemed to laugh at him as he would say “You are in the Land of Snakes, mostly known as Ryuchi Cave do to the enormous structure we live in.” said Hiroko as he raised his head off of the ground and pointed it towards the distant. Raizuko following where the snake’s head was going would see a cave. No, a mountain thing with many openings and maroon buildings on the outside of it with moss growing on them.

From the distance he was he really couldn’t tell much. Meaning he needed to activate his Golden Eye. His eye balls would turn golden as he saw the cave to its fullest. Thousands of sources of chakra could be seen. Some smalls and others so big they seemed to tower even Raizuko’s.”What in the world. Hiroko, let me ask you somethings. Are you a summon.” said Raizuko. The snake would seem to pipe up as he said “Yes, Yes, Yes. Do you want to summon me. Den said in the future we will  be able to see more of his home. Will you take me there.” A paper would appear out of thin air and fall into Raizuko’s hands.”Just sign your name in blood on the paper and you can summon us. Though, some of us don’t like to be summoned.” said Hiroko. So Raizuko was right. They were summons. But still, how did he end up in their land. Could his teleporting be so powerful that he appeared in a place even he didn’t know about. Or what if he has been here before and just don’t know. He would then look down at the paper. Summons were rare in the world. He was sure that he wasn’t gonna come up on another race in the future. And from what he heard these snakes seemed to be somewhat advanced in the medical field. Maybe they knew some things he did not.

Nodding his head Raizuko would bite the tip of his finger with his k9s. Blood would quickly come from the tip of it. Placing his finger on the paper he would begin to write his name. Raizuko Akari would be written on the paper as Hiroko read it.”So your name is Raizuko! Did your mom name you that? Raizuko means Furious Lightning.” said Hiroko as Raizuko looked on in shock. He didn’t know that. He knew his born element was Lightning, but did his mom and dad already know that when he was born. He would begin to think, maybe he needed learn more about his Lightning element and ways he could further utilize it. Hiroko would smile as Raizuko had finally finished writing his name. The paper would disappear in a puff of smoke. Hiroko would slither up the arms of the Sand Ninja as his body would wrap around his own. His head finally lying perfectly on his shoulder.”Now let me show you around the island. I would show you the main part of our land. But the swim is to far and both of us would tire quickly. Though, if u make a boat we could set sail for it.” said Hiroko as Raizuko deactivated his Golden Eye. It seemed that he had been learning something new everyday now. Today was the day he signed a contract with the snakes. Now it was time to figure out how to use summons to the fullest. But first, first he needed to figure out exactly how he was suppose to leave this place. He could use Asylum to teleport his way out but that wouldn’t be helpful. As he wanted to know how to get to the place naturally. But maybe that would be hard. Maybe finding this place was quite random and only accessible to those who were deemed worthy. He would smirk. He loathed anyone who revealed myths as such. It was a reason he stumbled upon this place. It was only a matter of time before he encountered whatever it was.

1515WC used the 25% thing
Claiming snake summons
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Snakes of Snakes (RYUCHI CAVE) Empty Re: Snakes of Snakes (RYUCHI CAVE)

Sat May 28, 2016 1:36 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum