Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Keeping the Kazekage Kompany [P: Koroshi] Empty Keeping the Kazekage Kompany [P: Koroshi]

Tue May 17, 2016 2:54 pm
Sakaiza had been told that the Kazekage was quite the friendly man. He had been told stories of Koroshi's kindness and how he kept a keen eye over the entire village. He seemed to be involved in all of the village's affairs and even went on to train many of the shinobi within it. Sakaiza's mother, Sakashi had been in Sunagakure for some time so she had been a first hand witness to the acts done by Koroshi and she had approved of him. Therefore, almost everything that Sakaiza had heard from his mother regarding his village's kage were all positive. Thus, he wanted to meet this man for himself. Perhaps the kazekage would be able to give him some insight on how to become stronger or a better genin. In particular, Sakaiza wanted to ask the kazekage about Sunaga Seven's lack of leadership and what he would suggest. In summary, there were plenty of things that Sakaiza wanted to ask the kazekage about, but he only hoped he didn't seem like too much of a pest in the process. 

Sakaiza had set out from his home that day with the intentions of meeting Koroshi, and keeping him company. He wanted to kind of just hang out and introduce himself to his village's leader. Sakaiza was sure that he already had his files on hand and probably already knew about Sakaiza, but he didn't think that was an accurate description himself. Someone on paper is a lot different than someone in person. 

Approaching the stairs leading to the Kazekage's chambers, Sakaiza gazed upon the tower. It was marvelous. Truly a sight to behold, admiring the level of detail provided through what seemed to be primarily clay like material. He continued up the steps and finally into what seemed like the reception desk. Given Sakaiza's track history with receptionist, he felt slightly uneasy. But the headstrong, young Sakaiza would not falter against this challenge. 

His chin held high, he approached the desk and smiled at the receptionist. "Hey how are you doing? I wanna hang with Lord Koroshi today!" 

He knew it was an unorthodox request, but he wanted to hang out with the kazekage. Sakaiza was a confident one, fearing no man and seeing all as his equal, but the kage was different. As he awaited her response, he hoped that it was not too casual of a request to be accepted.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Keeping the Kazekage Kompany [P: Koroshi] Empty Re: Keeping the Kazekage Kompany [P: Koroshi]

Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:32 am
Within the chambers Sakiza Hyuuga would see many people walking in and out of the building, some coming back from missions, some preparing to go on missions with their teams as they gaze upon the mission board, which has many different tasks from people around the village, in minor towns within the Wind country, and of course the jounin exams. After some space was cleared Sakaiza if he so chose could walk over to the receptionist dask, upon it is a name tag made out of stone which reads "Suki" behind the desk is a tall slender women with a bright and happy smile, she would look at Sakaiza asking "What can i do for you?" Should he approach her. If his reply is like what he had planned to say Suki would reply as such "I am doing just fine, how are you? And if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by hang out? I you seeking to have an audience with him to discus mission details? Or are you seeking to train with him?" Suki says in her normal happy tone, however there is a tad bit of confusion given the request. Of all of the people that have come here seek to speak with Koroshi they have all had a plan in mind of what they would like to speak out, or have some urgent to talk with him about. So for someone to come to her to ask to just hang out with him is rather odd
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Keeping the Kazekage Kompany [P: Koroshi] Empty Re: Keeping the Kazekage Kompany [P: Koroshi]

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm
As Sakaiza made his request, the confusion in the receptionist forced him to frown a tad bit. Perhaps she didn't know what the phrase hang out meant, or perhaps it was just so unusual of a request that she was unsure how to process it. Squinting his face a bit and raising his hands to speak he let out, 

"You know? Like hang out! I'm sure he gets all kinds of requests all day, everyday so it might be refreshing to do something casual with one of his genin!" 

As Sakaiza was trying to explain his request, his hand movements seemed to compliment his speech. 

"But if you need a more concrete request..." he began trying to quickly come up with something that he wanted from the kazekage. "I want to talk to him about becoming a chunin. Maybe grab a bite to eat, discuss a rank up and go for a walk in the park"

The last portion of his comment was intentionally comical, as he let out semi-goofy laugh after hoping that the receptionist might laugh as well to lighten the mood. He then gave her time to speak and rested an elbow upon his other arm which was folded across his body. Rubbing his chin with that arm's hand, he began to wonder how the request would go. Sakaiza knew he had come a long way and he wasn't the same genin that he was two years ago when he graduated the academy. He had shown immense prowess within the last several months and so he felt it necessary to at least speak with the kage about the rank up.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:23 pm
Suki pauses to allow the boy to speak, listening to his words and watch as he moves his hands around to try and explain 'hanging out' to her. She obviously knows the terminology, and the act of hanging out, however asking the request alone is rather strange, given the fact of who he is asking to hang out with. After listening to him further the boy has yet to offer his name or to introduce himself besides his rank which is genin, and his want to talk about becoming a chunin. If this was a test on manners then she believes that he would have already failed. However she does in stead of talking down to him or being rude she laughs along with his joke to keep the light and friendly tone "Well if you are wanting to speak with the Kazekage about possibly getting a rank up, then we would need to look into a few things, in order for us to do so however we would need to have your name" She says with her normal smile as she waits for him to give this information. Without knowing his name she cannot prepare mission reports, field time, or any information on him to give to Koroshi.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:09 am
As Sakaiza made the receptionist laugh, he felt more comfortable in this situation. She didn't seem stuck up or even plain crazy like the last receptionist Sakaiza met at the library. Instead, she seemed kinda. She probably wasn't too used to requests like the one Sakaiza had made, yet she still handled the situation lightly. She laughed at his joke and then went on to explain how she needed more details on him.

As she explained this, Sakaiza realized what a fool he had made of himself. He came to request a meeting with the kazekage and provided little to n information at all? That's foolish.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" he let out as the thought lit up in his head, "I completely overlooked the formalities!"

"Well, I'm Sakaiza! Sakaiza Hyuuga, genin of Suna Seven! Some even go on to say that I'm the looks of the group!" he let out shortly followed by a laugh.

"Let's see, I've learned many jutsu, completed 5 missions, sparred with many of our shinobi and there's not much more that I feel like someone of my rank can do. I really  want to become a chunin not only to advance my abilities, but to be of better use to Sunagakure. I'll push myself as I did when I became a genin to learn jutsu, complete missions and do anything and everything I can do help the village!" he said, as his voice slightly trailed off in the end. He was speaking from the heart at this point.

"Also, it was my parents' dream to begin a Hyuuga branch here and well, since my father passed away it's my dream now.....did I miss anything?"

It was apparent by his diminishing casual tone that he had grown much more serious talking about his ambitions and goals. It wasn't something to take lightly. Now Sakaiza would only hope that he gave the receptionist enough information, for he wasn't sure what was left.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:53 pm
Upon hearing his name and other details Suki would begin to write everything down so that she could get records of missions, team information, who their leader was, and how each mission went, as well as Sakaiza's part in them. Something does interest her however, it is that he wishes to open a hyuugs branch in Suna, there are other Hyuuga that live within Suna, just not enough to make a full district for, same with the Uchiha clan. However they are still taken care of and given proper funding to keep the growth of the clans to ensure that no one is left behind, or is treated differently. Even though is would sort of be a question for Koroshi himself Suki is able to answer it as she is close enough to the situation and helps deal with many of the funding affairs as well as living arrangements. "Thank you for this information, this will make it easy for us to decide about possible rank ups in the future, as for starting a branch for the Hyuuga clan here in Suna that may be later on in the future, we do have other members much like yourself of the great Hyuuga clan, however there is not enough to warrant having their own district at this time. However if more do migrate or are born within Suna we would be more than happy to make proper arrangements to fit your request. In the mean time we could try to see about moving all Hyuuga to houses closer to each other so that you may discuss clan related things easier" Suki says, her tone staying friendly and kind as she explains a bit more of the business of Suna, not telling him no, but letting him know that getting their own district may be later on, but Suna would accommodate them the best that they can.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:35 pm
Sakaiza listened attentively as Suki explained the situation. She briefly began to discuss the possibility of a rank up, but it was short lived. Almost as if she were shelving the request to be analyzed later. But Sakaiza wanted to know now. His level of excitement and eagerness were almost too much to contain as he began to frown slightly. But he realized that he had already been perceived as disrespectful or too nonchalant in the five minutes that he was in the office, so he had to conduct himself more respectfully. It was tough for Sakaiza. He was a young, ambition shinobi looking to advance himself, but he knew when he had to sit down and shut up. This was a true test of his patience. Although his patience was tested, he had a degree of hope within him, mixed in with fear. She said that it would be easy to determine the possibility of a rank up. Sakaiza could feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand up upon hearing that statement. If it were an easy decision, that would mean that he was either doing something well or he was a complete screw up.

But it didn't seem as if the rank up were the thing that she was concerned about. She seemed more interested in Sakaiza's goal of creating a Hyuuga branch. It seemed unlikely to her that it would be something that could be done soon, due to the lack of Hyuugas in the village. However she offered some degree of remediation, relocating all the Hyuuga to live in a closer proximity. It essentially would be a small scale Hyuuga district, and this was at least some progress in his goal. When Suki would finish speaking, Sakaiza would take a moment to reflect before opening his mouth to begin.

"Thank you, I truly appreciate this. When my family fled here, they had nowhere to go. So I would hate for another cast out Hyuuga to have no place to go. I believe that this can instill a sense of having a home for Hyuuga that come to Suna like my family did." 

Sakaiza was genuinely grateful. Although it was but a small stepping stone to his father's ultimate goal, it was still a milestone. But Sakaiza wasn't finished.

"The kazekage...besides his defense of Sunagakure from Shukaku, I know little of him. I don't even know what he looks like or how old he is. Can you tell me about him?" Sakaiza asked out of sheer curiosity. 

He realized it may sound a bit juvenile and maybe even ignorant for him to not know much of his village's kage, but he wanted that knowledge. He hadn't had many conversations with his friends and family about him, and so he figured he would ask the person who might know the most: his receptionist.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:33 am
Hearing his reply and seeing how this did in fact make him happy and give him hope she smiles "We will always help those in need, there is no reason for anyone to know the pain of not having a home. As long as Suna stands we will make sure to help everyone we can" She says as she looks at the young genin in front of him, impress on how professional and well spoken he is being now, and is happy to see what for someone so young they are thinking of others and have such a noble goal in mind. After this she listens as she begins to ask some questions about the Kazekage, it appears that he has only heard stories of him, but has never seen or talked to him. This seems rather odd being that Koroshi tries his best to walk around the village and speak with as many people he can, although it is possible that the two just have never been at the same place at the same time.

After thinking for a moment Suki would open her mouth about to speak telling him about Koroshi, however just as she begins to speak Koroshi begins walking down the stares, stretching his arms backwards to cause his back to pop like he normally does after spending time in his office "Well he is- Actually, why don't you ask him yourself?" She says with a slight chuckle.

This catching Koroshi's attention as he turns toward Suki and Sakaiza, walking over to them "Ask me about what?" Koroshi says in his normal friendly tone as he smiles at the two, seeing the newer face he would look toward Sakaiza, offering his right hand to shake his "Why hello there, my name is Koroshi." Koroshi once he is close enough it would be reveled how tall he actually is, standing over 6 feet tall, as he would tower over most people. His attire being his normally out fit of his black leather jacket that is unzipped reveling his tone muscly form, black judo like pants for quick movements, and a diamond like necklace that is on a sliver chain. Also around his neck is a string that is connected to the hat of the Kazekage which hands loosely around it, currently Koroshi is not wearing any shoes. His blonde hair is long enough to stop just before his shoulder blades, styled in a way that it is framing his face, his hair trimmed and styled in the front to prevent it being in his eyes, which are bright blue. His skin is slightly tanned from being in the desert, but is not too dark given that he has to spend a good amount of time in doors doing normal Kage work.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:27 pm
It seemed as if Suna was truly worried about the well being of its shinobi, at least Suki would represent that. It was good to see. While the Hyuuga that Sakaiza had known about all had homes, it was quite a comforting feeling to know that they would eventually all be together. Such unity could yield better organization among the Hyuuga and could potentially create some sort of structure within the village. It was a nice thought, but quite a forward one. There were clearly not enough Hyuuga in the village to begin a Hyuuga clan within Sunagakure, but to Sakaiza, it was a good goal to have. After speaking with his mother, Togirama and even Ashie, it seemed as if the main branch had its flaws. So beginning a new branch that was more accepting could be quite a marking point in the Hyuuga history.

But Sakaiza's mind ceased trailing as Suki told him to ask Koroshi of him himself. And there he stood. The kazekage. He was tall, not too much taller than Sakaiza but still his stature and demeanor seemed to toward over the Hyuuga. 

"Ask you about you!" Sakaiza let out in an obvious, excited tone. His body language would shoot up with excitement upon finally speaking to the kazekage. It was like a child meeting his first superhero. His eyes lit up but he tried to maintain his cool. He didn't want to seem too dorky in front of the kazekage. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Sakaiza! Sakaiza Hyuuga, genin of Sunagakure!" he said while making sure to introduce himself properly this time. He didn't want to make a fool of himself again.

Sakaiza stood there and stared at the kazekage. It was different. It was like staring at power itself. He had yet to stand in front of someone of Koroshi's caliber yet, so it felt quite different. But it was nice. He did not know what Koroshi was capable of, but just from being near him he had a slight clue. He decided he would way up until the two delved past the introductory post before he would begin mentioning the chunin request he had. Sakaiza figured it would be better for the two to talk to each other before Sakaiza asked anything of him.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:49 am
Hearing the young shinobi speak, informing him that he wanted to ask questions about, well himself. Upon hearing this Koroshi can't help but feel a little flattered, Suki chiming in to fill in some of the blanks "Yes he is interested in the person who saved the village, and who better to tell then the man himself?" She says in a happy almost chipper tone. It would be soon after if the actions have not changed that Sakaiza would extend his hand to meet Koroshi's, the two shaking each others hands in a greet as he tells him his name, rank, and saying how it is a pleasure to meet him.

"Please the pleasure is all mine, I am always excited to meet the youth of Suna." Koroshi would say in response as the hand shake ends, putting his right hand into his jacket pocket "So what did you wanna ask me about Sakazia?" Koroshi says with a smile, it is sort of uncommon that people wish to meet him to ask him questions about himself, typically people tend to ask for training, extra missions, permission for leave, or other such things like that. Not that there is anything wrong with any of these request, in fact it is a little refreshing to be asked to talk about himself for once. The only thing left now is what he will decide to ask, honestly Koroshi being rather open would be able to answer almost anything with him, that is, things that are not S-class knowledge.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum