Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Search For the Intermediate Fatal Attraction Empty Search For the Intermediate Fatal Attraction

Sun May 08, 2016 10:13 pm
Atem had purchased a sword to be made with the most deadliest poison that he ended up finding on the mountainside where there was a minor village that seemed to have come into contact with something that was very deadly. They knew not what it was until Atem deduced that it was an airborne illness that was caused by radiation. This was actually due to a mysterious rock known as Polonium that miners dug up thinking it was a gold ore because of its color. This was the deadliest fool’s gold anyone had encountered it caused the death of over 50 people in the village and the extreme sickness of many others. Atem decided to play scientist for a little by grinding the poison into liquid and containing it so the poisonous scent didn’t escape. With this being done it caused the poison to become fermented and more fatal than anything he had created intentionally. Having the sword be made by a blacksmith he knew he had to search for the ingredients they seemed to have been strewn about the area of Hoshi in which he had to search for them. The first on the list was this powerful black metal that has been found in many caves in Hoshi, the thing is that Hoshi doesn’t have many caves it’s just that the item itself is so abundant. Luckily the man knew of a cave that was relatively close to Hoshi, but poachers were seen all around the place which is why the blacksmith usually employed people to go in his stead. With that being said he was given a map that would tell him to go south once you leave hoshi and take the river by any means which will lead to the mouth of the cave.

“There are usually traps at the beginning or before you even get there so be careful.” The man told Atem. “I’ll make it old geezer. Just make my sword perfectly when I return back with the ingredients.” Atem said in a tone that made him sound as ungrateful as possible. He started on his trek, he knew how to survive in the wilderness and had acute senses which made so he didn’t really worry about his own safety out there. If anyone wanted to challenge him out in the forest they would be stepping into his home at that point which is what Atem was thinking. As the map said he kept going south once he left the village and ended up at a river that seemed to flow to the right, that is the direction he would have to take in order to get to the ingredients and thus his sword. Instead of getting in the river as mentioned he walked alongside the river and encountered two men that had fur minks that only covered a portion of their shoulders with khaki pants. Everything else was exposed, even there feet. “Oh, hello there newcomer. Are you here to enter the cave? It comes with a small price we would like to call death. Since we are being nice we’d advise you to turn around.” The one with the long red hair on the right said with a smirk. “Well, the price of death? Hm, that seems to be negotiable if you are capable of such things which I highly doubt you are. Your kind are nothing but a bunch of fools that run around and pray on those who are weaker than themselves. I tell you one thing, once we engage in battle you will not be able to escape. So, since I’m being nice, I advise you turn around.” Atem said in a manner mimicking what they had told him. “Why you!” They said simultaneously. Atem having no distinct interest in the one on the left he unsheathed his ninjato and headed for him at the speed of 50 stabbing him directly through the stomach with his shoulder embedded in his chest causing blood to be spurt on his clothes. “You dirty filthy bastard, I guess I will use this to scare the others who try to come my way. Or they might think I am wounded.” He said with a chuckle. Anyhow, it is just me or you Atem said standing and wiping his blade against the air taking all of the blood off of the blade.

“You monster!” The man said as he tried to run to the cave as if there were reinforcement in there to help him. “I might just keep your head to show the others what can be done to them if they try to impede my ingredient hunting.” Atem said as he used his wing gale palm at the man who was trying to run away at the speed of 30 causing him to fall on his face. Atem then pounced on him at the speed of 50 with his ninjato slicing his head clean from his neck with all of his 30 of his strength making it seem as though he sliced through nothing but a fruit. Putting the head in his left hand he continued onwards to the cave to see if there were any poachers there waiting for him, “They probably inside waiting to have a party.” Atem said to himself. Suddenly, Atem felt a sense of dread that overcame his body and make him back away from the cave which was now 25 meters away from him. What he had felt had been a presence of absolute dominance, whoever was in that cave owned it and nothing anyone could do or say could stop that. But Atem would not be denied, he would gain his ingredients and get his weapon that would surely aid him in becoming a potent ninja. Walking into the cave he seen a half eaten body crawl out saying the cliche words, “Help...me.” Right before he died, Atem felt as though this were some cheap horror house, but he soon heard the hiss of a snake that had an incredible lung capacity from about 28 meters. Activating his night vision Atem would be able to see a purple and white snake that was about the size of a large bus. “So it was you, at least you narrowed it down to one enemy.” Atem said as he placed the head down and kicked the head at the snake at the speed of 55  hitting across the snout or whatever snakes have. It then aggroed on Atem slithering a the speed of 55 which Atem was able to see quite clearly.

He wanted to use his Wind Gale Palm to stop the snake, but it was essentially crawling and his wind couldn’t pick up a snake of this magnitude. He then remembered that snakes are like dragons and have a weak underbelly which is basically as fragile as human flesh. The snake the continued to charge closing the distance fairly fast when he exposed himself/herself standing straight up arching its back in order to strike Atem. “What an idiot, are you even aware of your own weak spot?” e asked the snake as if he could talk. Atem then rushed the snake at the speed of 65 slashing the snake across it’s weak stomach at the same speed. With this blow the snake let out a hiss of regret for even trying to attack this one person, as it fell to the ground it’s eyes began to shut signifying the death of the snake. “Ah, okay now time to find some black ore.” Atem said searching around ore. After a few hours of searching he gathered an abundance of ore that should leave the blacksmith with an abundance of black ore to create for other people. “Hopefully, I get a discount.” Atem said as he dashed back to the village with the ores. “Ah, so you have returned and with a  lot of ore I see. Well done. I will begin making your sickles come back to me in a week and it will be finished. A week had passed and Atem had been training what he would do when he dual wielded his sickles and how he would utilize storage displacement in the middle of combat. Early in the morning Atem went to the blacksmith to see if the sickles were finished and that they were. They shined a beautiful black with a small sliver of silver in it.

“Okay the poison will cost you when it needs to be replenished but I’ll only make it 500 instead of the usual 1250 he said handing the sickles to him with his custom made sheath. “Thanks old man, I’ll be on my way.”

[WC 1441]

[Exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Search For the Intermediate Fatal Attraction Empty Re: Search For the Intermediate Fatal Attraction

Mon May 09, 2016 4:37 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum