Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Quick BiteToday at 4:42 pmAmikiri GuhinA Search for PermissionToday at 4:16 pmShiro HyugaAssigned DutiesToday at 3:56 pmShiro HyugaA-TRAINToday at 3:11 pmAmikiri GuhinTeam training Today at 12:09 pmYouta ShinkouAnother day more minor MissionsToday at 12:00 pmTravin KaguyaA training sessionToday at 11:41 amYouta ShinkouThe Winter's BluesToday at 11:19 amMidori TerumiSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 4:40 amSaturnWho Let The Dogs Out (P, IO, NK)Today at 3:18 amShisou
Top posting users this month
67 Posts - 18%
65 Posts - 17%
57 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 10%
38 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
20 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Fight (saya, mason, closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fight (saya, mason, closed)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:09 pm
Mason kept on hearing something make sounds, but he couldn't register it, he was still unconscious, even if he wasn't he's bound. All he could do is sit and think about how much power he needs to win.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:18 pm
"yeah he out, its just you and me." with out meaning it he had a smile on his face. he but his hand on his sheath and sheathed the katana. walking to her. then he did the ram seal and pointed with his index finger. casting Ephemeral. he took all of her senses. he could make her feel, see any thing he wanted. he didn't want to do what his master yen would do. so he simply made oro fade from her eyes and made her feel like the air was thin. then made her see nothing but darkness for a couple of seconds. then she could see again. but what she saw was he tied down on a metal rod. with a lightning storm going on around her. no matter how hard she tried she could not move. "surrender?" he asked in a very serious tone. (Ephemeral power 60)
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:21 pm
"Never I will never surrender." She was a rather stubborn individual and struggled hopeng to get out of this jutsu but she knows that its impossible but he will struggle until her dying day ths technique was a powerful one for sure.
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:38 pm
Mason had woken up from his unconsciousness, "Not, now but, later I promise." Mason would yell. He'd body flicker at a speed of 92 out of the training grounds, walking home in pain. "God damn it, why can't I be stronger?" Mason would say he didn't care what others thought anymore, he walked into his house and just went to sleep.

[Exit]

TWC 1149

[Claiming 3 tomoe sharingan, and 1149 towards Shadow clone, 5 stats]

Last edited by MasonUchiha on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:45 pm
"i love your spirit, its cute, but I wont stop till you break, or surrender." Orokana made her black out again.  then she came back to her being tied down on a wall. with millions of spiders running to her. she could feel each one of there legs crawl on her body, and could feel each time they bite her. and she could feel something which felt like blood pouring down her body. but in reality she only thought this. she was safe in real life. she was standing there motionless. eyes closed. and oro studied her as he tried breaking her, seeing what she says or does.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:49 pm
Finally breaking the spiders begin to make her freak out she has a bad case of arachnophobia. Tears rolling down her face she pleads with him to let her go. "Please stop this i cant take it anymore please..."
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:54 pm
Orokana was shocked that it worked. he quickly stopped the genjutsu and sat her down. "I'm sorry I... this is my fault, try to relax, the spiders were not real. you can hit me if it makes you feel better?" Orokana was panicked he didn't mean to make her cry like this.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:07 pm
Finally calming down after a minute she would realize it was jut an illusion. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that." She regained her composure and stood up her hair blowing in the wind she walked away. "Next time we meet I will win understand me." SHe turns around and faces the gate but her face is bright red almost like she was blushing. "Snap out of it Saya he is way to mysterious for you. But the red won't go away. "Great." She leaves the training grounds and only looks back once more and gave off a schoolgirl giggle 
{Exit} 
TWC: 730 
Claiming Basic Medical Ninjutsu and 3 stats
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:15 pm
she left before Orokana could say anything. he rubbed the back of his neck. he sighed about what he did, then walked back to his home. still bothered about what he did.

(926 wc, claiming 4 stats)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:50 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum