Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fight (saya, mason, closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight (saya, mason, closed)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:13 pm
Saya had been caught off guard by his technique she was in an unfamiliar place she knew it was  genjutsu right fro the start." Wow right off the bat he is good but I am better." She would put her hands into the tiger hands seal. "Genjutsu release!" "Crap  why isnt this working the cat would aaproch her and she would run away. "Your kidding right!"
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:35 pm
Mason thought he had that smug kid. When in a second he was in some creepy ass Mansion. "Hello? Where the fuck did you put me? This aint funny." Mason would yell looking for someone to punch. He'd deactivate his Wind Glaive to save chakra. When out of no where some creepy big ass demon looking cat started running at him. "Fuck this dude...." Mason would yell before taking off. He'd start running he felt like he was in a big game of cat and mouse. He started running down a corridor, to find that it was a dead end. "Thankfully I run everyday for about an hour." Mason would think to himself. THe cat was nearing him and he didn't have a plan at all. The cat was nearing him and he was backed up into a corner, it was about to swipe at him with his paw, and at this very second, he felt like he could die, he felt like he couldn't do anything to change how the current situation was gonna go he was gonna die and he couldn't do anything about it. He looked up ready to accept his fate, when he could see the cat swiping at him, but it was slower, he felt like he could dodge it. He didn't realize it but he had just unlocked the second tomoe of his sharingan. He bdoy flickered right behind the cat as it was about claw him to death. He started to run again, looking for a place, to hide, luckily he found a chandelier, it looked like it could hold him, He jumped onto the wall, and ran to the op of the room, jumping onto the chandelier, hoping the cat wouldn't find him.

AP 262-10-6-1=245
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:38 pm
Orokana was safely hidden, he was close to them, but they wouldn't be able to find him. then he released the gen. they would slowly open there eyes and Orokana would wait to make a move, a big one he thought. Orokana felt like this would be easy.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:21 pm
Upon waking out of the gen Saya would rewact quickly and jump away from Mason into a tree and hide herself. "Well I wont be taken out by ether of them. Not this early." She would wait int the darkness of thee tree and let the branches hid her the only way you could see her was if you stood underneath and looked up.
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:32 pm
"What the hell? Hey punk, how about you face me, instead of using your cowardly genjutsu!" Mason would yell before looking around for some chakra signatures. He found one in some bushes a close distance away, and one in some trees. "I don't have beef with who ever you are girl! If you help me kick his ass, then I will take care of you quickly!" Mason would yell infuriated that he was made some invisible cat creatures bitch. He wouldn't wait more than a second after yelling and body flickered right behind the larger chakra signature in the bushes at a speed of 87. "You can't hide from these eyes. Nothing can." He'd throw a right punch at him with a speed of 51 power of 20.

AP 245-10-6=229
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:41 pm
Orokana saw his plan a mile away, he already fought someone with the same eyes, but more advice, someone with ems. so he know its powers and weakens. Orokana was looking at where mason would be and when he should up Orokana used genjutsu binding when they made contact, a genjutsu the doesn't need to be used with hand seals. making him unable to move. then Orokana lifted his hand casting lightning rod. and simply poked he boy as he was unable to move. shocking him intensely. knocking him out. then used body flicker to be next to the girl in the tree. placing his katana to her back. not touching her. "well it seems like this is checkmate." he smiled.

(genjutsu binding power 60, lightning rod power 19)
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:04 pm
Jumping out of the tree Saya would rush at Orokana at the speed of 9 she would send a kick his way. "You should never turn your back to me. I am still in this fight."  Saya was ready to take him on this was definitely going to be in his favor but she can change it around at lest she thinks she can.
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:17 pm
One second felt like a bad ass, the next second he was a punk, who couldn't land a single hit on him. He watched in horror as he was caught in his gen binding jutsu, and knocked out with a pulse of lightning. It hurt for a second, he was thinking so fast he was unconscious, but it felt like he was still awake just stuck, his eyes were still open when he got struck unconscious, and open they stayed. "Am I dead? No! It's to early for that, I need to get stronger.... If I can't beat him, how am I supposed to get my vengeance, if I can't defeat this pretty boy punk? I want to get stronger, NO! It's a need to get stronger, I'm tired of getting pushed by everyone!" were the thoughts that echoed throughout his head. He kept on thinking of ways of getting faster, the only one that kept coming back was his eyes. "The power of the Uchiha, is the only way I can get stronger... I need my sharingan to get stronger!" was now the only thought that remained. He didn't know it but he gained his final tomoe on the bottom left right part of his eyes, if you were to look at him, right now while his eyes were still open all of his tomoes if connected would look like a triangle. "I need more power...." was the final thought that came across his mind.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:40 pm
Orokana steped to the side having her miss her kick. "sorry little miss." he smiled. "you need to get some jutsu, I would suggest gen but you don't seem like a genjutsu type are you" he joked and pat her  on the back as he took his katana and almost cut her
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:54 pm
She would jump out of the way narrowly escapng his blade "Damn. So Kid do you have a plan to take care of him." Because I will back you the whole way. : SHe flips back some more to creat space between her and him. "Kid."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum