Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Fight (saya, mason, closed) Empty Fight (saya, mason, closed)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:49 pm
Orokana was walking around in the training ground, which he didn't do often. he held his katana in is hand, just its sheath. he didn't really like it here but it didn't bug him so much. well mainly because no one is here so he figured no one would bother him. but he was looking for a spare, he didn't feel like going into the woods to train today. he found a nice shaded spot under a tree and sat down. it was a hot sunny day. Orokana yawned waiting too see someone he could ask to spare with.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fight (saya, mason, closed) Empty Re: Fight (saya, mason, closed)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:57 pm
Saya had stopped by the training grounds to see if she could get in a few rounds on a dummy before heading to the hospital. She had recently been promoted to genin and was having a good time training to learning techniques away from the gloom depressing hospital.  unaware of orokana's presence she would begin kicking the dummy. Saya was 15 years old and 5 foot 3 inches tall. hitting the dummy was a fun past time it helped her get quicker which was her goal.
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:10 pm
Mason had been walking around the training grounds, his ass still hurt from getting stabbed by Ayame. He was trying not to think about that. He was 12(For how long though?) and 5'7 he didn't feel like sitting down so he decided to walk around looking for interesting people. He saw a boy holding a katana. "That's a bit creepy." Mason would mumble and a girl beating the shit out of a poor training dummy. "These are the most interesting people I can find. Might as well introduce my self."

Mason walked over to the boy with a walk of pain. "Hey can you help me with something?" Mason would say trying to keep a smile.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:14 pm
Orokana looked up at the boy. "depends on what you want." he raised one eyebrow as he spoke. and he noted that the girl either was strong, or had anger issues, he felt happy he would never know. Orokana fixed his hair as wind blew by messing his hair up. and he stood up and fixed his katana to his left side again. "if I ever meet that chick I need to remember her birthday so I don't get beat to day." he said hoping she didn't hear.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:20 pm
Looking over in their direction she had not noticed they were there until she heard the boy talking. She did not know who the shady looking one was but her looked strong. So she decided to walk over there. "Hi, i am Saya... Saya Yuka." She completely overlooked the younger one paying him no mind at all.
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:32 pm
After hearing the boys response he'd respond with "I just need you to come at me full force, no death blows though." Mason would blink his eyes activating his sharingan. "Now I need your help, to advance my sharingan even further, and I doubt anyone else at the training grounds could do that. The name is Mason by the way," Mason would say in a smooth elegant voice.

He watched as the girl came over ignoring him. "Wow, rude." Mason would think still keeping his sly smile. "Anyways if your up for it I hope you aren't one of those mental break down ninjas like I had to deal with earlier. Their a pain in the ass, literaly." Mason would say jokingly.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:38 pm
"hello miss yuka, nice to meet you. I'm Orokana." he smiled at her, then looked at mason. "so, you would like a spar them?" stil smiling but this time it was more of a smirk. and he put his left hand on his katanas sheath. "well sure I will help, don't complain though ok, I fight a good mental fight. tell me when your ready." Orokana wasn't showing off, but he could see the difference in skill already. Orokana thought this kid wouldn't be a challenge.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:43 pm
"Wait you two are going to spare! I want to spar!" Saya yelled. She would never back down from a fight though her family would frown upon it and disown her if they found out. She si a medical-nin they are not supposed to fight they are supposed to stay seen but only when their ally is in trouble she always hated that rule and wanted to be a full-fledged Ninja as she would call them. "You can't say no to a pretty girl right." She flicks her long brunette braid out of the way to try to make herself look more attractive. She was always told she was beautiful and has used her looks to get her way on many occasions hoping this would be no different.
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:54 pm
"Another person wants to spar too, oh boy, this'll be fun!" Mason would say trying to come up with a strategy. Brute strength is the best of strategy, is what an idiot would think. "So, he sees himself as a smart fighter, I have some hidden potential with my new jutsu." Mason would think to himself. He'd smile and say in a robust voice "I'm ready whenever, I hope you are because I'm starting now." Mason would channel wind chakra through out his system greatly increasing his speed, and chakra levels by 30. "The wind glaive, will amaze them all." Mason thought to himself, slowly gaining confidence. Being so close to Orokano, he'd body flicker behind him with a speed of 130 thanks to his wind glaive, and throws a quick jab with a speed of 70 and power of 20, at the back of his head.

AP 303-30-5-6=262

Last edited by MasonUchiha on Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot AP)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:58 pm
as mason used body flicker so did Orokana. being about 7 meters away from mason. then Orokana quickly used cat genjutsu. when Orokana claped his hands everyone passed out, still standing but unable to move. both saya and mason would be in a mansion with a demon cat trying to kill them, it chasing them and swiping at them. as Orokana was free to move Orokana hide in the bushes, moving around silently. what ever mason tried to do, Orokana has dodged it and was on his move. (genpower 62)

Last edited by Orokana <3 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum