Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Water and Light (P.NK.Kyson) - Page 2 Empty Re: Water and Light (P.NK.Kyson)

Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:00 pm
As soon as Raizuko saw yet another kunai being grabbed from the boy he would sigh. He did not want to continue this unholy battle. His power was unstable and he needed to go to solitude in order to get it back under control. Raizuko would raise his hand before the boy's hand even got close to his weapon's pouch as he would say."My chakra is going out of control and I feel that if we continue our fight, one of us may get hurt. Me being the most likely candidate since this seal is slowly destroying my body." he would frown upon himself speaking of the seal destroying his body. The jutsu his mother had found was the key to that. If only he learned it, maybe, just maybe he could stop the seal Ganki had placed on him from going out of control. Something he did whenever he activated it. He would continue to get emotional as tears would slowly escape from his eyes."There is a jutsu I need to learn and I feel like I am only procrastinating the more I stay here and talk. Please forgive me for my rudeness Kyson. Maybe in the future when I have more control over my body we can continue this match without a severe amount of casualties." said Raizuko as he placed his sword back inside of its sheath and rubbed the tears off of his face.

It was not a time to be getting emotional at this point. He had a legacy he had to carry on his shoulder. To complete his mom's unfinished work and to find his father who was hopefully still alive. Creation Rebirth. Just thinking of it made his heart thump as if his mom had left him the diary knowing that in due time he would find it and use it for his own personal gains. Did she had some sort of power that allowed her to peer in the future. Raizuko would shake his head as he turned around now facing the exit of the training grounds. He would take one step as all of his chakra would build up in the soles of his feet. Taking yet another step he would shoot forward at a tremendous speed heading back towards his home.

Exit
3201WC going towards learning CR the WC required to learn CR would be 3750 due to me now havign max stats. claiming ugh I think 16 stats for max stats.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:09 pm
As Kyson was just about to pull another kunai out from his weapon pouch. Raizuko began to speak, Kyson stopped what he was doing and began to listen. He said his chakra was out of control and said a seal was destroying his body. Kyson is an expert with fuinjutsu so he understands seals very well. But he wasn't aware of seals that could make you stronger. He always used seals to make someone weaker and put them at a disadvantage. Guess Raizuko took Kyson's advice and decided to cool his head for a little. Kyson liked that he took his advice, he's not the type of person to damage his body for just a little spar.

"I understand, good choice. I would hate for a talented shinobi like yourself to ruin your body for a spar." Kyson said to Raizuko. Raizuko began to speak again after Kyson responded. He was sorry for his rudeness and said that they will fight again some day. Kyson agreed.

"Its alright and you can count on that. Maybe next time neither of us will have to hold back." Kyson said as he began to walk away from the training grounds. Even though it was short, Kyson enjoyed this little training session. Maybe he should spar with others more often. Kyson didn't know what he would do after this, but he would most likely head back home and do some more chakra control training.

(Words: 1780)

(EXIT)

Claims
-1500 words towards chakra suppression
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:10 pm
Approval x 2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum