Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Empowerment with the Water Man(Kyson, P, NK) Empty Empowerment with the Water Man(Kyson, P, NK)

Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:38 am
It was one of those days again. The nice hot sun was beaming down over the village, always watching it at arms reach as if a Mother protecting their child outdoors. The birds were chirping in this nice, hot morning as Etch walked towards the training fields. He was wearing his usual red track jacket, with gray pants. Etch's black, curly hair blew throughout the sandy wind. He was squinting for a moment however, hiding his yellow cat like eyes from the passing sand. It was a glorious day, at that. Etch was planning to get some training in before his tournament battle was to begin, and Etch also wanted to be in top condition before it fully began. This would of been the worse time to slack off, right before the tournament began. So he was off on his stroll to the area with so many memories. He's come a long way with his skill, and was preparing to further it at the field. He was expecting some sort of passerby to come there as well hopefully, a strong one at that. Etch needed a nice mentor to teach him some new jutsus. Though he did have a variety of them, Etch always believed you could never say you had too much. 

Etch began to rear the training grounds. As he began to enter, he watched over the nearly deserted Training grounds. It was a odd sight to see, since the tournament was to start soon. He expected more ninja then ever there, to be training and doing there thing. Etch also began to worry if a Suna ninja would even show up to help him potentially. He could of course train by himself, but it was always better to have a partner! He began to his daily stretching, taking a extra second or two in hopes that possibly another ninja would come out and join him for some nice workouts.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Empowerment with the Water Man(Kyson, P, NK) Empty Re: Empowerment with the Water Man(Kyson, P, NK)

Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:57 pm
As Kyson woke up from another day of training. He was thinking about everything that has happened in his life up till now. From when he left Kumo without permission. To him coming to Suna and being tested by doing a S Rank mission with Royalty and another jounin. To him finally becoming a Chunin. Kyson was grateful everything worked out fine. But now it was time for him to start his training. Kyson quickly got up from bed, brushed his teeth, and took his shower. After he got dressed, he ate some breakfast and was on his way out the door. 

Kyson then proceeded to walk to the training grounds. He did not know what he wanted to learn today, he felt like he has been getting so much done he is running out of things to do. But no matter, you can always find something to do that is training related. As Kyson approached the training grounds, he saw that there was someone in there already. This is the second time Kyson saw other people in the training grounds. Most of the times he went training, it was by himself and nobody else was there. Kyson wondered if an even was going on or the Chunin exams were taking place. The guy looked kind of young, but he looked older than Kyson. The only reason why Kyson looked older was because he took aging pills. To make him look 17 when he was actually 12. 

"Hey what's up, I'm assuming you came here to train too. Can I ask you something? Is there like an event going on or that's about to happen?  Because I usually don't see anyone at the training grounds when I'm here and this is the second time I have seen someone here in a row." Kyson said as he was curious to know why he started seeing others at the training ground suddenly after a whole week of training by himself.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Empowerment with the Water Man(Kyson, P, NK) Empty Re: Empowerment with the Water Man(Kyson, P, NK)

Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:12 pm
As Etch was in the midst of his stretching, he heard sounds coming from behind him. Facing towards the voice, he was presented by a man who was about 2 years older then him. He adorned black spiky hair, and was wearing a trench coat with a long sleeve underneath. The man looked strong indeed, though Etch was still taller then him. He heard him speak of the Chuunin exams. He must not have heard of the tournament at hand.

"Hello there. Yeah theirs currently a tournament going on made by The Kazekage. The winner will be deemed a Chuunin and given a item of their choice, while the two runners up obtain training from The Kazekage. It's a pretty cool tournament, and I've entered. My match is suppose to be soon, but either way I wanted to get in some training before it starts, and probably learn a few more jutsus before it all plans out. What about you? Are you in the tournament? Maybe we could train together, and spar or something."

Etch ended his explanation with a bright smile. The man before him seemed kind, and the initiate meeting went smoothly. Compared to at least his previous encounters, being kicked in the stomach, bumped into and called names, it was good to know their were some cool people at Suna. First Kariya, and now this guy. The place didn't seem as bad as he initaltly thought. This person before him however looked to be a strong foe, for sure. Maybe he could teach him a thing or two in preparation for his tournament.

"If you're not in it however....You probably have no time to lose. So maybe you could teach me a thing or two, and we can do stuff after. It seems like it'll be a good area to train at. Open field with no one around, and having a training partner. Ideal circumstances."

Etch was back to sitting down when he said such words. He was almost done with his stretching and found it to be a good time to be done. He was about to have a training partner it Seemed, and Etch would hate to keep him waiting. Standing up and patting the sand off of him, he faced the boy and awaited his answer, raring to begin out of joy.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:25 pm
After Kyson asked the question to the young shinobi. He began to reply to his question. Kyson was glad to see the guy was not arrogant and was really kind. Kyson has only been in Suna for a few weeks, so he was glad to know some people in this village were kind and respectful. Kyson noticed he was referring to the Chunin exams. Kyson tried to take the Chunin exams back at Kumo, but he left the village while he was taking it  to come to Suna. The kid said that he was participating in it as well, Kyson saw that he was enthusiastic about his training and getting stronger. He then asked Kyson if he could train with him, Kyson usually doesn't like to train with just anyone. But ever since he got Chunin a couple days ago, he has been in a good mood. Plus, he saw this opportunity to build chemistry with other fellow ninja. But Kyson was always on his guard and ready to attack if the young shinobi tried anything. Only because of the incident at Kumo. Where his own fellow ninja tried to kill him. That day changed Kyson's life, he never thought a shinobi from his own village would try to attack him after the ninja asked to train together. That caused Kyson to have some trust issues. But he'll take his chance with this ninja, if the training doesn't go well with this shinobi, Kyson probably wouldn't trust any other shinobi again.

"Oh so the Chunin exams are taking place huh? Well that explains everything. And no, I'm not in the tournament. I am already Chunin, I just got it a couple days ago from doing an S-Rank mission. And sure, I guess i'll teach you a thing or two that could help you in the tournament. And probably get some sparring in." Kyson said as he agreed to train the young shinobi.

Kyson guessed it would be a good time to train since nobody's really around. And he hasn't trained with a partner in a long time, so he'll teach him a couple things or two. Besides, Kyson sensed his chakra from a distance, so he can tell the shinobi actually have some potential.

"Yeah your right, this does seem like a nice place to train since no one is around. By the way, my name is Kyson. And I'll teach you a couple jutsu's to help you out on your training and your exams. So do you know any water jutsu's? And can you name some of them?" Kyson asked so he can know what Jutsu's might benefit this young shinobi.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:00 am
Kyson was turning out to be a great guy, someone Etch feel like he could hang around. Most of the village people he already met had.....unique personalities. He was glad to have met such a kind soul willing to help him in his time of need. He seemed like a very trusting guy though for sure. Etch began to be a little pride filled after Kyson remarked the Chuunin Exams. In Etch's life, it marked the time of a very good point in his life. The ability to ascend greater from where he was before, into a Chuunin. However, Etch was quite taken aback by Kyson's next comment. He was a Chuunin? Wow, he must of been a strong opponent indeed. And being able to take on a S rank at such a rank and return fully intact? Kyson was the guy to look out for in the future, maybe becoming one of Etch's rivals. Though for now, he was a senior to him and a mentor, and Etch was glad to have him. He was excited to here Kyson's acceptance of teaching him a few things. Everything was looking green so far, much to Etch's benefit.

" Wow you're a Chuunin? That's cool! I wasn't expecting that, but you must be a strong and capable Shinobi to have been able to handle a S rank like that. I respect that from you, hopefully I'll become a Chuunin myself, and then we could go on missions together! And thank you for teaching me some jutsu, it's gonna help plenty."

Etch surveyed the empty fields. No one around, seemed very reasonable and nice. Hell, the guy might even teach him some secret techniques for it being so secluded. Hopefully that'll be nice.

"I'm Etch, nice to meet ya. I learned the water element awhile ago, thanks to a passerby." Etch reminisced quickly back to the day he learned several taijutsu and the water element from Salzem. Damn, was he a scary dude, but he had a good heart. He also seemed quite wise, a very good mentor at that. He wondered where Salzem could be now, hopefully some place nice. He never did catch his ninja rank, sadly to be the truth. Hell, he could of been from a whole different village all Etch knew. Still, he was pretty alright. Anyways, he came back to reality and requested the jutsu he wanted to learn.

"I was planning to learn  a few water jutsus. I know some already, and the help with this it would be even better. Hopefully with your superior prowess, you might be able to help out. I wanna learn...The Great Exploding Colliding Wave, Water Release Rain Shark, Hiding in the rain, Five Feeding Sharks....And I want to try and master hidden mist if that's possible." Etch ended his request with slight nervousness. He knew he was asking for a lot, but he also knew if he was able to learn all these jutsus, then he would be well in the hole to winning the tournament. He waited Kyson's approval slowly, hoping he would do so. If not, Etch was in a world of trouble.

(OOC:Hey sorry man, I was in the hospital but im back now. I know thats a lot of  jutsus to try and teach me, but don't worry we just gotta remark on how you showed me examples and i attempted at it. Ill fill in the rest of the words needed after XD maybe if we spar that'll be cool. Thanks for doing this and thanks for waiting so long for me, i know it was a cool while. on the mastery of hidden mist, just show me howyou do the mastered version once you show me the unmastered way to do it. So first up is the great colliding wave. Though if you're pressed on time, you can try to fit all of the techs in one post. though thatll stop the RP part and kinda rush things. Also i can teach you things too! Thanks!)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:46 pm
After Kyson accepted the young ninja's request to train him, he was surprised that Kyson was a Chunin. He told Kyson he must be really a really strong shinobi for doing an S-Rank mission to achieve chunin. Kyson liked that the shinobi was impressed by his strength. Kyson hoped the young shinobi can succeed in his chunin exams, so Kyson was going to teach him a few things. 

"Ha ha, I'm not that strong, I still have a loong way to go before I could call my self strong. And it was not like I did that S-Rank mission on my own you know. I had good comrades besides me and they knew what they were doing. Sometimes its not about how hard you hit. In this shinobi world you have to be physically strong and mentally strong as well. And I am still learning that till this day. But me and you still have a long way to go as ninja. So I hope you can pass you Chunin exams and I hope this training helps you out." Kyson said to the young shinobi. Kyson was not trying to be a preacher. He was just stating words his sensei had told him.

"Nice to meet you Etch." Kyson said with a smirk on his face. It seemed Kyson was not the only one who was willing to help the shinobi. 

As Kyson listened to the things the shinobi wanted to learn. Kyson thought he was kind of asking for a bit too much. To gain true strength, you will have to learn how to train and learn on your own. Kyson will teach the shinobi half of those jutsu's, but he will have to learn the rest. Kyson thought letting him learn the rest on his own would help Etch grow as a shinobi. Because Kyson;s sensei taught Kyson jutsu's and when it got to a certain point. Kyson would have to train on his own. And that is what Kyson will do to this shinobi.

"Woah, I can't teach you all of those. Some of those are very difficult jutsu to learn. And I don't think I really have the time to teach you all of those. But I will teach you Great Exploding Colliding Wave, Five feeding sharks, and hidden mist. The reason for Exploding Colliding Wave and Five feeding sharks is because you can use those technique's at the same time. And I will explain to you why when I explain Great Exploding colliding wave." Kyson said as he was explaining the game plan for today's training for Etch.

"When performing great exploding colliding wave, you release a large amount of water and aim it towards the ground. When you aim it at the ground, you propel yourself about 20 meters off of the ground. While your doing that, water will begin to form large waves and will travel about 25 meters in all directions. Anyone caught in the wave will  be pulled to the middle and a huge sphere of water will be formed. And while you are in the sphere of water, if someone tries to escape. You can move the sphere as they move to try and stop them from escaping the sphere... BUT. This jutsu does not allow you to breathe underwater. So please understand that before you use this jutsu. I repeat, even though the water is fused with your chakra, you cannot breathe underwater. But what when you see me use this technique you will notice I breathe underwater. That is because of my clan. Now this is where five feeding sharks comes in. Since you need a huge body of water, you can use the sphere of water you created to do the jutsu. After I release the jutsu, the water will travel 100 meters in all directions, so be careful and get to a safe distance when I am done. Now I am about to perform Great Colliding wave and then five feeding sharks after. Now you start off the jutsu using the Ram hand seal. I suggest you move back more than 25 meters while I perform it, don't want you to get caught in the jutsu." Kyson said as he explains the Great Exploding Colliding Wave jutsu and Five feeding sharks.

Kyson waits about 20 seconds to let the shinobi get clear while he performs the jutsu. If Etch does not get clear in time, he will be caught in the jutsu and possibly drown. But if he does get caught, Kyson will immediately stop the jutsu. After Kyson waited 20 seconds, he formed the Ram hand seal. He spewed a large amount of water from his mouth which propels him 20 meters in the air. The water he made began to travel 25 meters in all directions. The water was coming fast and with a lot of force. After the water reached its furthest point, it slowly began to make a sphere. As the sphere was created, Kyson began to swim around the sphere freely while demonstrating Etch the technique.

"You seen how I did it? Now, I am about to perform Five feeding sharks while I am inside the sphere." Kyson yelled as he was under water.

Kyson puts his hands together and used the water he formed and created five 6 meter sharks. The sharks began to circle around Kyson as he was floating in the middle of the sphere. 

"These sharks can be used to quickly take out your opponent at different directions. Even though you can not breathe under water, these sharks can take out your opponent quickly before you run out of breathe. I am about to release the jutsu, so I suggest you get more than 100 meters away from me." Kyson as he explains to Etch a good strategy to use this jutsu.

Kyson dispels the jutsu and the water begins to travel 100 meters hard in all directions. He also dispels his five sharks after releasing the water. After the water had traveled the 100 meters, Kyson began to walk towards Etch. Kyson felt that water was so refreshing. Being in Suna, he could use a cool down like that.

"Now its your turn, I want you to try. Do it from where you are so I won't get caught in the jutsu." Kyson yells at Etch.

(And don't worry man, I saw the topic you posted about your situation. I hope you doing fine and are feeling better. But that is a lot of jutsu's you wanted to learn lol. I'll probably teach you the rest some other time. And I don't wanna just rush the whole training session. I want it to be a bit more realistic. Makes the game fun ya know? But I hope the one's I am teaching you can help because these are powerful jutsu's if used correctly.)
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:22 pm
Kyson sounded like a pretty humility filled person while explaining the S rank he went on. Turns out he didn't go on it alone, but that was alright. Etch thought about it more, and realized if he did he should of been a Jounin at the lleast. This new found information didn't make Etch think little of Kyson, but it possibly made him respect Kyson even more. Some people would of gloated and said they did it all by themself, but not Kyson. He was humble and wasn't going to take advantage of the moment and lead Etch around a circle of lies. He was grateful to meet such a guy, who was also going to teach him a thing or two before his tornament battle. He also had a good head on his shoulders, knowing what it took to be a Shinobi and last in this world. Possibly speaking from experience, Etch thought. He had no clue if Kyson was from this village originally or not, but either way he must of been through a lot. He might be speaking to a previous Missing Ninja. Though Etch wasn't sure if that would alarm himself, Salzem seemed pretty much like a missing ninja, but they all didn't seem to do harm. Some could of been good, and left for a reason. Either way, Etch was getting off task, and had to get back to the topic at hand.

Etch sorta had to pout at the understanding that he couldn't learn all the jutsus he requested. Still, he expected as much. The amount of jutsus he asked for was ridiculous, he was like a child at a candy factory. Etch was just a very optimistic person. He believed he would be able to learn the jutsus in a pinch, though he would have to put quite some effort into it. However, it would be good to break up and learn it that way. Half and half, he would say. The jutsus he wanted would only prove to make him stronger, he was taught skill and jutsu were the ways he would win battles, and be a successful ninja. He was commented on being a skilled and capable ninja, therefore he must of lacked jutsu. He knew he didn't have much, so if he could get more, the better. Still, everything proved to be fine in the world. The jutsus he were to learn would prove wonderful to his progress, and it helped Etch shed some light on water based jutsu. They had the ability to spawn even more jutsu from the ones already made. It may have sounded crazy to others, but Kyson already helped Etch a far length just from that much. He was proving to be quite helpful.

The explanation of the great exploding colliding wave was quite thorough. Etch was never expecting such a explanation. He knew of the jutsu and its flexibility, but the way Kyson explained it sounded even better. It would prove to make quite some jutsu, and branch out to make more. It all made sense too. It was a huge body of water created, though it would take quite some lengths to make. The sphere idea had Etch a little on the fence, it being such a rambunctious idea. Whoever made these jutsus must of been a pretty creative bunch, he himself wished to make such jutsus in the future. The five feeding sharks sounded like a great conbination as well. This would surely take out a load of people. It seemed like the perfect jutsu. This was only making Etch like the water element so much more. And it would be nice to have in the place he lived, such a desert. "That sounds like a great jutsu, and able to hit a load of people. I wasn't expecting such a explanation, and I'm so close to learning it I can't wait! Thank you for all of this, it'll surely help me in the tournament." Etch's optimism flourished. He was prepared to witness the jutsu at hand, and couldn't help but get excited. It made him even more happy to know he would have to get out of the way to not die. Though that sounded wrong, it just showed how strong he was soon to become. It would be quite difficult for people to escape this jutsu. Etch ran quickly away from the designated area, and hopped on a tree just for safe comfort. It would suck to get caught Up and die thanks to a training session. He began to watch from afar the show to begin. While he did, he wondered what Kyson meant by his clan. What clan would be able to do such a thing? They had to be made of water or something, or maybe he was a fish! Etch also surveyed for any fish gills Kyson might of had while making the water.

Etch feasted his eyes upon the amazing sight at hand. In moments, Kyson was able to summon up waves of water, and made it shoot out in all directions. The jutsu was humongous, something soon to be in Etch's arsenal. His mouth was wide open with wonder, eyes sparkling as the water danced in the air. It also scared Etch a bit, with it coming so close to him. However, it didn't make it to him after all, signaling the jutsu not getting to 25 meters outward. As Kyson swam in the water, he had no gills. It was odd, Etch wondered what clan he must of been. If he was able to do such a thing with no gills, then the man had to be water itself. Talking to a Water man, Etch would of never had the chance in his home village. He only barely caught what Kyson had to say while in the water, about the Sharks. Sharks, what sharks?...Oh yeah. The five feeding sharks. He was going to see that too! How wonderful! This was turning into a parade. Soon the sharks came, swimming around Kyson. They seemed so realistic too, like Kyson was inside a water tank. While watching all of this, and listening to the description Kyson gave about the sharks, Etch was somehow sure of himself that he would be able to do the same. It all came together, after all his training, he would be able to do this, though it was quite a lot. Etch was also taken aback when Kyson signaled that he would stop the jutsu and push the water 100 meters back. Etch was no where close to being 100 meters back, only about 30. As he watched the water come, he only hoped he didn't get caught into it. Luckily, the tree he was on was quite tall, and a strong one. The waters came crashing by the tree, and Etch evaded his soon to be death. Well damn, that was quite a show. 

The sand was drenched with water and was dark brown by the time it was all over. With that amount of water, Etch wouldn't be surprised to have flowers blooming out of the sand. It was that crazy. "That was so cool man! Damn, that was more like a Jutsu show then anything! Now it's my turn, hell yeah. Stand back!" Etch gritted his teeth, and began to get lost in the memories of the jutsu he just watched. He took no time to wait, after allowing Kyson some time to back up. He was ready to start the show of his own. Time for a water park to be summoned.

Etch stood in the middle of the field, and acted quickly. He formed the ram jutsu hand sign, and began to produce water from his mouth. He pointed the water to the ground, and began to project himself to the skies. While being projected into the skies, the water pilar he was making began to create waves that crashed 25 meters in every direction. Crazy, Etch was actually doing it! How wonderful the jutsu looked, very exotic. After the 25 meters was finally met, Etch was standing atop the pillar itself. It seemed to be able to create a limitless amount of water from that one pillar, Jutsus were so cool. The water began to retract itself and lead back to its previous home, making itself into a sphere underneath Etch's feet alone. On top of the sphere now, Etch started the next phase. The five feeding sharks. He produced his palm on top of the sphere where he stood. There, five feeding sharks were created from the water source, soon to be replinihsed thanks to the ever lasting water sphere. The five feeding sharks swam in the water, dancing with each other in the spacious sphere, on Etch's command. After a while of testing the waters, he saw to it that the jutsu should end. He looked out towards Kyson to make sure he was a considerable distance out, and then began to end the jutsu. He jumped high in the air to allow the water to crash to the ground, and create waves which would move out 100 meters. Etch landed in the center of all of this, whilst the waves made there departure. It looked so cool to Etch's eyes, being able to manifest so much. He also let the sharks jutsu begone, before they began to leave with all of the waves as well. He waited for all of the waves to crash down. At the end of the jutsu, he realized he had no need to allow Kyson to escape, since he was water it shouldn't have hurted him. Well oh well, Etch completed the jutsu with success!

Etch walked towards Kyson with a smile deemed on his face. He was able to use the jutsu wonderfully and with great effect. It was a fantastic jutsu which made Etch happy to learn, and one he would surely use to trap people in the tournament for sure. "Hey, I did it. Damn, that was really cool. The jutsu has so much potential to do more, and the shark combination with it can leave my victims in quite a pickle. I decided not to go in the sphere though, didn't want to risk dying or something. But hey, I gotta say, I did that first run pretty well, so thank you for that." Optimism was the way to go in this world, and Etch had a bunch of it. He was able to get down two jutsus in one swing. Now came the hidden mist. He wanted to eagerly learn that, just to trick his opponents and make for a difficult target. Though hiding in the rain would of been better to go at, this was good enough. Etch waited patiently for his instructor to take the next action, and help him out even more with his training. Etch couldn't wait to learn more. He would get stronger, and take part in many battles. His combat oriented nature was beginning to get the best of him, and he was getting quite eager to learn more.

(I'm doing a lot better, thank you mang. Damn though, that combination was really good. Also knocked down two on the list just like that. Btw I make long post like this quite a lot XD So yeah. And yeah I get you, the RP would be better like this so I get you on it for sure dude. I believe with the word count I got from this post, and my previous ones, and you teaching me both jutsus for half off word count, Im close to claim them now :D yesss. And hidden mist should be easy. Just 1k words, no big deal. Damn now all of those other jutsus are looking easy to learn x.x )
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:14 am
As Kyson was watching Etch complete the jutsu, he was highly impressed of how quickly he learned it. The kid learned it on his first try. It took Kyson almost an hour to complete this technique and here he goes and completes it like its nothing. Then on top of that, he does the five feeding sharks technique. As Kyson saw him complete the jutsu, Kyson was glad that he was able to help a fellow shinobi from his village. He hope this training is enough to help him greatly in the Chunin exams. But unfortunately Kyson can't help him on that part, the exams will be all up to him. And it will be his job to use the jutsu correctly and wisely.

As he finished the jutsu and released the water, Kyson used his Hydrification to turn into a puddle of water and merge with the water  from the jutsu so it won't hurt him. As the water form the jutsu began to calm down, Kyson solidified himself and was standing on the soft ground made from the water. Kyson saw Etch watching towards him, so Kyson was walking towards him as well.

"You did amazing, I wasn't expecting you to get it down that. I am really impressed. Now its time to learn the hidden mist jutsu. And with all of this water around us, this is more than enough moisture in the air to perform the jutsu. But when you really master the jutsu like I did, you don't need a water source to perform it. You just need good ole fresh air. This may be a low ranking jutsu, but it can be really powerful. You can create a mist so dense, even people with dojutsu will not be able to detect you. Unless they have Byakugan. If you don't know what dojutsu is, its abilities that utilizes the eyes. To perform this jutsu, you start off making the tiger hand seal. Then try focusing your chakra with the moisture in the air around you to create mist. Watch me." Kyson said as he was explaining the jutsu to Etch.

Kyson made the tiger hand seal and instantly created a dense mist that was almost impossible to see through unless you had a certain dojutsu. The mist was spreading 25 meters with Kyson in the middle. Leaving the mist with a radius of 12.5 meters. After Kyson performs the justu, he dispels it and lets Etch try it.

"And that's how yo perform it. Alright, now you do it." Kyson said as he completes the jutsu.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:43 am
Etch chuckled and scratched his curly hair as Kyson talked to him. He was grateful for what he was doing, and how he congratulated Etch. Though he soon realized how silly it all was, what he did. Well not silly, more so crazy. Etch didn't think about how difficult the jutsu would of been, he just went out and did it, and let his imagination take full rein of the jutsu. It must of taken Kyson a lot of time to do it, but for Etch it took only a matter of minutes. Sounded pretty crazy even to himself. "Hey, I have a great teacher. One who showed me the jutsu wonderfully. Of course I'll get it down in a snap! Hahaha. My jutsu probably isn't that strong anyway, or at least not as perfected as yours yet." Etch's optimism roared loudly. He was prepared to take on the next mission. It being the hidden mist jutsu. It was defitnely going to be a easier jutsu then the two he just did previously, but still he shouldn't let that fool him. A jutsu was a jutsu, and it took concentration and frequent mindful flow in order to successfully make one. So he kept his head strong and his eyes on the prize. While Etch listened in on Kyson's explanation of the jutsu, he was surprised to hear about the dojutsu part. It could even stop dojutsu? Pretty nice jutsu to have. He heard about them while in the academy, the dojutsu around the world proved to be rare and powerful. Still however, it was nice to get a refresher on what they were and did, much to Kyson's help. "Damn, the Byakugan must be pretty strong to even see through the mist. I wonder if there are any other dojutsu which could see through it." This was a statement which didn't need to answered. This answer would come to when the time was needed. As Kyson began to show his example, Etch watched with considerable attention. This would be silly to mess up now. It was the easier bunch of the jutsu to preform, so would be no reason to screw things up. As the mist formed, it was quite the sight. As Kyson said, he was able to manipulate the moisture in the air to make the mist. When he did, the thickest, most sulky mist Etch ever seen appeared before him, and surrounded the two. For a split second, Etch wasn't even able to see Kyson, though luckily they were right beside each other. After the jutsu ended, Kyson told Etch to give it a try. "Damn, that was quite some mist. It was so thick and I was barley able to see you. Well, time to take a crack at it."

Etch began to proceed to his first attempt at the jutsu. Manipulate his chakra, and force the moisture from the air out and into a Mist form. Got it! Etch proceeded to commence the Tiger seal, and after focussed his efforts on making the mist, using the water from the sand. Of course, baby steps. He had to use the water he already produced from the sand in order to do this. Then he would get to the big leagues. Etch started to bring mist from the sand, making the sand more dry as more was forced out. After a considerable amount was out, it was barely mist. At least, it was so light it was like it was almost as if it wasn't there. Oh crap! Well step one is down, now for step two. Etch continued and focused his efforts on making the mist denser. It took a some seconds for it to begin to become more thick. He continued to make it more dense, until it was hard to see even the ground. Damn, that was some good mist! He tried to make it go back and forth, becoming dense and then light. After a few swings at it, Etch stopped the jutsu. "Woo man, that was some really good mist. I manipulated it and made it thick and then light, and it was so cool! Ima try to do it without the water source now." Etch believed he would be able to do the mastered version of the jutsu. He knew full and well he had it in him. Etch proceeded to focus on the air. He felt the connection of water inside of him, along with the water from the air. Suprisingly, the feeling came to him, and surged inside his body rapidly. After a second of feeling it out, and getting a hold of this feeling, Etch proceeded to pull on it. Soon, mist began to form out of thin air from the jutsu efforts. Damn, almost there! He tested making it dense and light. It was a little more difficult to do then before, he produced more Mist after all. It took a minute or two before he was able to shift the mist back and forth with quick succession. After this, he called off the jutsu. He succeeded once again, being able to fully make a mist cloud throughout where he was, and out of thin air. Hooray! Etch stared towards Kyson's direction, with a confident smile on Etch's face. " Looks like I did it coach. Damn thanks for the tutorial, I was able to get it down ASAP. Thanks to you of course, the jutsu can prove to be pretty nice and for a clean getaway for the future. Wooooooo, I'm so glad. I came here searching for a good training partner, and I found a great one. Taught me three new jutsus, in only a couple hours. Yes man, hell yeah! Oh, what should we do now? I got nothing going on for the rest of the day, as far as I'm aware. But do know, the tournament battle can happen any moment...But you know. I did learn these jutsu so quickly, maybe you have time to teach me Rain Shark and Hiding in the Rain. Especially Rain Shark. Sharks are cool." Etch was holding in the excitement to jump in the air and go for a run. Kyson was able to help him learn threw new jutsu so quickly. Having a tutor for sure helps out. He remembered back when he began his Grand Adventure, how he learned the Chidori it took days. And this guy came and helped him out so quickly. He surely was something special, a Alpha water man. Oh right! Water man, Etch got so lost in the training he forgot to ask about it. Etch threw his hands in his pockets, and calmed down before asking the man about his clan. "Hey so, how are you able to breath under water? You said it was because of your clan. Well when you were under water, you had no gills, so you can't be a fish. You must be made of water or something. What clan exactly does that?"

(OOC:Well, I learned these jutsu hella quickly. Only need 500 words to be done with the three. So if you wanna show me demonstrations of Rain Shark and Hiding in the Rain, that would be hella cool XD Mainly rain shark though, that'll be devestating in my tournament man -3- so if you got time to kill, and don't have any urgent business, you could decide to teach me those two, and I'll rebuttal with big ass post in order to keep that in order, and then we could do whatever you want. Sorry if I'm asking this too much mang, but you seem cool and willing, and unless you busy I thought you would be cool with it. And only having to do 3900 words rather 7800 is worth it you know? :o But either way man thank you, this was a hell of a lot of help :DAnd I also understand your wanting RP purposes to keep it to a minimum, and also just not wanting to XD 3 jutsus that will help, but those other two will kill it in the tournament. At least as long as I word it correctly and don't fuck up o.o)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:20 pm
As Kyson saw him create the mist after demonstrating it to Etch. Kyson was impressed but it was expected for him to learn it quick. If he could learn Great exploding colliding wave on his first try, then learning hidden mist should be no problem. The young shinobi was getting stronger and stronger right before his eyes. They still had a lot of time on their hands and Kyson thought he would give the Etch a little present.

"Okay okay, I see you got that one down quick. Since we have plenty of time. And about the question you asked about my clan. I am from the Hozuki clan, and like you said we can basically turn our bodies into water at will." Kyson said as he explained his clan to Etch.

"I guess I'll teach you Water Release Rain shark and hiding in the rain. But just know, after these last two jutsu I teach you. You have to grow on your own. But no hard feelings of course, just want you to build your own strength as shinobi. Trust me, it will help in the long run. I am not sure if you know the Rain tiger at will technique, but it is needed to do rain shark or hiding in the rain because you don't want to have to rely on real rain to come. I am going to do the rain tiger at will jutsu, then do rain shark." Kyson said as he begins to do the hand seals for Rain tiger at will and rain begins to pour down.

As the rain began to pour down hard. Kyson ran back 20 meters so the rain shark won't hit Etch. he does the hand seals necessary for Rain shark. The Rain from Kyson's jutsu quickly began to turn into sharks 20 meters around him. They were powerful and small. the person might not even notice them coming down at them until it hits them. 

"And that is how you do Rain shark, now I will teach you hiding in the rain next. Since the rain is already out." Kyson says as he does the necessary hand seals for hididng in the rain.

The rain was pouring down on Kyson's head and then suddenly Kyson merged with the rain and disappeared. As he was no where to be found, he popped right behind Etch and put his left hand on his left shoulder. 

"And that is how you do hiding in the rain. Now I taught you all that you needed to know about the water jutsu's. After you try to attempt them, we can get some sparring in and call it a day." Kyson said as he ran back 20 meters so he would not get hit by Etch trying to attempt the Rain shark. Since he was able to learn the other jutsu's so quick, it would not be a surprise for him to learn these quick either. Kyson stood there waiting for Etch to perform the jutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum