Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jest
Jest
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training a tai user (closed, kirito) Empty Training a tai user (closed, kirito)

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:15 am
Darkness was walking to the training ground. she yawned and looked around. no one was around and it was lonely feeling. she slapped her face waking her up and started doing laps. the day has just started and Darkness hoped it would be eventful
kirito takamoto
kirito takamoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training a tai user (closed, kirito) Empty Re: Training a tai user (closed, kirito)

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:42 am
Kirito woke up and started getting dressed. once he was dressed kirito walked out of his hom and started heading toward the training grounds.once he reached the training grounds kirito saw a beautiful young woman who looked like and academy student.
Kirito waved to get here attention and then  said "hello there im kirito would you like to train some." kirito was looking over the girl and was waiting on a response becuse he didnt want to scare her away she was not much shorter than him so he liked that about her but the question was could she fight and handle her self in a combat situation he would need to know these things if he was going to make a team mate with her that is if she agreed to it. Kirito was waiting to find out just what the girl was all about but he would say that she was defentially a very cute young woman "well my full name is Kirito uzumaki to be exact " kirito hoped she would open up a bit so where she would start talking to him but then again she could tell him to leave her alone which he would respect and leave . kirito was more interested in what we was planing on specializing in Kirito himself was a taijutsu user its not a very ideal thing to specialize in first but Kirito loved the hand to hand combat rather than anything else so he decided to do it first he was going to just wait on her response.
[twc=259 +1stat
Jest
Jest
Citizen

Training a tai user (closed, kirito) Empty Re: Training a tai user (closed, kirito)

Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:23 am
"oh, hello, my name is Darkness, and I would love to train but I do not know any Jutsu yet sadly." she said looking at kirito. "unless you can show me some tai I can bumd off you sir." she smiled at him. she fixed her hair and waited for him to respond. She hoped he would let her, she has no moves of her own sadly. not yet at the very least.
kirito takamoto
kirito takamoto
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:15 pm
kirito said "sadly mam i do not yet im in the process of learning a few but when i do learn them i will tech them to you ." kirito hoped that doing this wouldn't turn her away he was really wanting to get to know this girl maybe make her a team mate eventually . Kirito was thinking and cam upe with an idea maybe they could learn one together right now" would you be interested in trying to learn one right now ??" kirito remembered he had looked at one in a scroll a few days earlier it was called the heavenly foot of pain if he remembered correctly.

[twc=367]
Jest
Jest
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:02 pm
"sure I let the teaching begin senpai." she smiled. watching him. she had hoped this tai would be useful, she planned on being a wep user but she needed some tai anyways so it all worked out in the end. she waited for him to start teaching and it would be some worthwhile training.
kirito takamoto
kirito takamoto
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:59 pm
kkirito looked at the girl and smiled and got into a fighting stance. He waited for her to get on one and as soon as she did he dashed towards her and stopped about three feet in front of her and spun on his right heel bringing his left leg up and letting it follow thru and as it extended out it came toward her neck. if it connected it would topple her over and then he would wait for her to get back up and then he would follow up with a low leg sweep and an upper cut knocking her into the air. then he would flip into the air and then he would bring his leg down kicking her back down to the ground.
Jest
Jest
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:03 pm
Darkness smiled and watched .Darkness moved out of the way. then punched him in the side. she smiled. I have no of wining this fight, but I got some hope in lasting and dodging. She thought and she jumped back 6 feet from him
kirito takamoto
kirito takamoto
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:19 pm
laughing as the girl hit him he turned to face her. reached his arm out and laid his hand out palm and open and closed his hand.he waited on her to make the next move looking at her he was very attracted to her based on looks but what was important was her abilities to kirito the stronger she was the better
Jest
Jest
Citizen

Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:00 pm
Darkness ran at him, then ducked under him doing a upper cut. then kicked his legs knocking him out pulling out a kuni and pointed it at his throat.
kirito takamoto
kirito takamoto
Citizen

Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:05 pm
[ooc posts must be 50 words or more ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum