Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Training! (closed, hiro) Empty Training! (closed, hiro)

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:06 pm
Orokana walked into the forest walking around to see if he could find a trying to find a training partner to fight, he needed to test all his new jutsu and it should be a fun time to defeat someone
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Training! (closed, hiro) Empty Re: Training! (closed, hiro)

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:21 pm
Hiroyushi would begin walking aroumd the forest. hoping to find a good spot to practice some jutsu and potentially find a Taijutsu partner, Then he would turn back around and continue his training at the academy. He would walk through the forest crushing the grass and leaves beneath his feet as he did. Eventually he would find a crossroads, illuminated by the bright sun, making the shadows of the trees dance as they blew in the wind. Here he thought. here would make a great spot to train. He would quickly begin setting up dummies to fight and begin throwing kunai or puching them in his spare time. deliberately trying to challange himself by distancing himself far away from the targets as he threw his daggers towards the stick and tree based targets. Man, I wish someone would help me train today. He thought as he collected his kunai for the umpteenth time. I really do hope I get some decent practice in today. After spending a few minutes training he would hear the sound of someone walking around the forest, potentially very close. He would calmly walk ove to the noise and see a man walking around, clearly a ninja. " Hey there!" He would say. as he jogged over to the ninja. " Would you be able to help me train?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:29 pm
"oh.. hello, I guess I will help." orokana smiled. "my name is orokana, I'm genin, you are?" orokana said while doing a small bow. orokana was taller then the boy. his looked at him his eyes were kind. orokana fixed his coat and hair, the sun blinded him a bit and waited for this student to respond.
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:33 pm
" Im Hiroyushi, You can call me Shi though!" Well, At least he had someone to train with him now. He would wave him over to his makeshift training setup and smile " So. What do you want to do now?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:45 pm
"we could spar?" orokana suggested, he didn't know how this guy fought but still would be nice to fight someone.
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:01 pm
Hiro would smile and nod, "I probably aren't up to your level in taijutsu but i could still spar with you." With that said Hiro would step backwards and raise his arms, placing himself into a defensive stance " I'll let you go first then!" He would say, now focusing on Orokana's movements, hoping to predict his moves before they could even land
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:16 am
Orokana smiled and looked at hiro. he got in a stance. he looked at hiro and did Dog → Snake → Monkey → Ox → Tiger, casting Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death, Orokana would disappear into a mist while a tree quickly grew over him and all his sense would fail him. Orokana had a evil smile on his face

-35ap for Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
95 ap left
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:40 am
Hiroyushi would panic for a moment, having your senses fail you is not something you expect, especially when you don't remember what happened beforehand, though, this was not his first experience with Genjutsu. So this is a Genjutsu being used to its fullest, they really are evil! But at least I know how to handle this due to the training I had with Kyouya. Hiroyushi would then place his hands into the serpent seal, hoping he could break this hostile Genjutsu, though. He had never been in one quite like this before. He would accelerate the chakra flow around his body, making his senses recover slightly as he did, before pushing his chakra around one last time. The Genjutsu Orokana had trapped him in would dissipate as he did ( 3/4 of 40 is 30 my chakra stat is 31) he would then flick together his own handseals causing two Hiro-lookalikes to appear beside him. He would then run towards the ninja in an interweaving pattern with the clones, making the original harder to spot as he closed the distance. As soon as the front one had reached him it would throw a very real punch at Orokana's face.

-5 for clones
-5 for Genjutsu release
+5 for sage body
AP: 50
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:55 am
Orokana took a step back while making a tiger seal. storing his chakra fast and used bringer of darkness as hiro and his clones started running to him. the clones and the real hiro just by looking at orokana are now blind. they see nothing but darkness. then orokana smiled while getting more chakra using his lightning rod on his left hand and mark seal in his right. and then waited for hiro to get close.

-5ap  Mark Seal
-40Bringer of Darkness
-20 Lightning Release:Lightning Rod (5 damg)
30ap left
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:04 am
Damn! Another Genjutsu... This guy means trouble. Hiro would instinctively stop. About 5 meters from where Orokana was. If I wait here I may be able to hear him approach and give a good swing at him. Though I doubt I'll hit much in my current predicament. I don't even think I'll be able to break this Genjutsu before he can touch me. My only hope is to wait here and let my other senses take over. With that though Hiro would again, drop into a defensive position and wait, straining his ears to hear even the slightest of noise. This Orokana guy is much more capable than I originally though. Well, serves me right for picking a fight with a ninja. Hiro would put his fists into a position that a boxer would be in as he gets close to a fighter in the ring, though he may not be able to see his enemy he wasn't going to give up just yet.

AP +5 from sage body
AP: 55
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum