Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Training! (closed, hiro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training! (closed, hiro)

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:09 am
Orokana smiled and quickly ran to him, closing the 5 meters instantly and going low, upper cutting him with the lightning rod arm and placing the mark on hiros arm. orokana then jumped back 2 meters and waited too see what hiro did next
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:16 am
Hiro, surprised by the uppercut would be completely unable to fight back against it, the punch wasn't much on its own, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt. Although Orokana wasn't quiet enough. Hiro could most definitely hear him land right in front of him, Hiro would take two quick steps forward, certain that he would be able to land a hit on Orokana, but Alas, that was not his fate. As he stepped forward he had stepped on one of his shoelaces, tripping him as he plummeted towards the ground. Hiro would be doubly surprised as he fell. Namely because he knew Orokana was not the one who did it As his face hit the ground he lift his arms above his head and make a T with his hands. " Okay..." Hiro would say. Sounding rather disappointed " you won." He would then roll over onto his belly and sigh, disappointed he couldn't land a single shot on the ninja.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:22 am
orokana removed the mark and smiled, helping hiro up. "well that was a fun spar, you don't know much jutsu do you hiro, if you ever want we can spar again anytime, once you get use to how I fight any gen user should be cake for you." orokana gleamed, he put his hand out to hiro for a handshake, this was orokanas first fight but it wasn't anything special at all.
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:29 am
Hiro would accept Orokana's hand, pulling himself up using the arm as leverage as he stood up. "I enjoyed fighting you! You made me realize just how a ninja might try and fight me some day. Though, one day, I'll be able to beat you!" Hiro would say with a smile, clearly meaning no ill intent. He would begin rubbing his eyes. Remembering that he could see now. " I take it you really like Genjutsu, huh?" Hiro himself never liked the idea of using an illusion to change the course of a fight, but it wasn't his place to say; especially after a loss like that. " I'm just a student myself. But one day I'll be a joinin, like my father; then I'll show the world what a Senju is truly capable of." He would say. Full of determination. Then we would proceed to clean up the messy makeshift training ground he had built.

Word total: 960
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:36 am
"gen is more my thing, I don't like getting too close too often but I made sure I hace something for when I do." Orokana was more of a brainy guy then a fighter so gen made him feel stronger then tai or nin. but orokana watched his new friend clean, orokana was happy he could meat someone new that he liked, he needed more friends. plus someone to test things on is never a bad idea is it. orokana hoped they will have a nice long friendship.

(457 words, claming 2 stats, exit)
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:44 am
Hiro would Agree with his logic, you should always play to your strengths, even if Hiro was still undecided on what he should specialize in. He would wave goodbye to the newcomer as he walked away and finish cleaning up the garbage around the training setup. After an hour of cleaning he would head home, back to his mothers house for lunch. (Exit)

(Word count: 1022)
(Claiming 5 stats)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:09 pm
Approved x 2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum