Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 2:08 pmMarabelle BlossomA map to aid the villageToday at 2:07 pmMarabelle BlossomTraining, or making friendsToday at 2:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWhen the storm comesToday at 2:06 pmMarabelle BlossomMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:37 pmMizaki HyuugaHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
35 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
13 Posts - 9%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Mission for the strong(kisuke,kotsuzui) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission for the strong(kisuke,kotsuzui)

Tue May 17, 2016 4:29 pm
The Kaguya stood there waiting for the missing nin to make his move, excited to see what his plan of action would be. The missing nin witnessed Kotsuzui's speed in his earlier attack and knew he could not overtake the Genin with sheer speed. He was going to have to outwit him. Reaching into his pouches behind him, the missing nin quickly swung both his arms out in front of him releasing a number of tiny beige balls at Kotsuzui's feet. The moment they came in contact with the ground the exploded into a furry of flashes and popping sounds. Kotsuzui shielded his eyes as he was temporarily both blinded by the flashes and defended by the popping sounds as they caused a ringing in his ears. "What the fuck?!" Kotsuzui said confused as he quickly began pacing back, now having no idea what was coming. "Gotchya" the missing nin said with a grin on his face as he reached over his shoulder to unsheathe both katana's that crossed his back in the form of an X. Before pulling them free, the missing nin stopped himself as he quickly noticed that he no longer detected the chakra signature of his partner. Turning his head slightly, he saw only his partners head rolling across the ground, now the red headed Genin running right for him. "That idiot, I knew his arrogance would get him killed" the missing nin said, "he was always the weaker one anyways." 

Refraining from pulling his two katanas out, the missing nin instead slapped his hands together forming a quick series of six hand seals. The tables had now shifted, it was now 3 on 1 and his plan of attack would need to drastically change if he were to survive this. As soon as the last seal had been formed, the sky above the clearing immediately became dark as clouds formed and rain began pouring intensely. As this happen, the missing nin lost his sight due to Kisuke's genjutsu and Kotsuzui could now both see and hear, having recovered from the missing nin's cheap tricks. Without his sight, the missing nin quickly performed a set of three more seals. Once completed, his suddenly disappeared into the rain out of sight from the three Konoha nins. Though he was unable to see the three of them, the missing nin knew exactly where each one was with the help of his rain. Since the rain was infused with his chakra, every time a drop came in contact with the Konoha nin he was informed of their location. Also, if Kouse attempted to find the missing nin with chakra sensory, he would be overwhelmed due to sensing the missing nin's chakra in the rain drops and would be unable to pinpoint his location. "Where the hell did he go?" Kotsuzui asked as he began looking around the clearing trying to find the missing nin. 

Before anyone could react, lightning began sparking on the ground and spanning out in a massive wave extending to engulf the entire clearing. Bouncing like grass hoppers, the lightning would quickly make its way across the ground, the water from the rain acting as a conductor for the jutsu. Kotsuzui quickly jumped off of the ground and landed on the side of a tree just on the border of the clearing out of range from the lighting, for the moment. If the electricity managed to hit either Kouse or Kisuke, with all that water on their bodies they would instantly be electrified so intensely that it may kill them on the spot. It was clear the electricity could be controlled as it circled around the two Leaders, acting as somewhat of a shield to them. "Umm, do any of you have a plan? How are we gonna find someone hiding in rain?" Kotsuzui asked, stuck in the tree like a cat. Meanwhile, the electricity continued to spark across the wet ground as rain continued to pour from the sky.
664/3163

Missing-nin AP: 210 -40(Rain Tiger at Will) -30(Hiding in the Rain) -20(lighting jutsu I invented) = 120
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Mission for the strong(kisuke,kotsuzui) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission for the strong(kisuke,kotsuzui)

Wed May 18, 2016 3:40 pm
The relief one feels after just overcoming a foe in a battle he wasn't sure of winning washed over kouse. He hadn't expected it to be that easy, he hadn't had any need to use any of his more powerful techniques. This made his mind wander, be it only for a second to when he had attempted summoning king chame.

Both his earth clones were furiously attacking the now dead missing nin, but he not feeling really up to the task of physically joining the fight also, thought he could summon king chame and get him to finish off the missing nin. He knew without a doubt that with king chame on the battle field it would be a certainty that the missing nin would be defeated. King chame did have some rather impressive abilities.
He cut his thumb and with the blood quickly performed the necessary hand signs and with the necessary chakra levels, he attempted summoning king chame. The results were not pleasant to say the least. It was a much smaller and less useful chameleon that showed up.
'Hello kouse, didn't expect you to summon me...so what help do you need?'.
Kouse with a disappointed look, turned to look at slicky. 
'I didn't mean to summon you, I wanted king chame'.
Slicky rolled his eyes 'then why did you'.
'A mistake, that's what it was, you can go back slicky, you might get hurt'.
Both his clones were slowly but surely being overcome by the missing nin but still he was reluctant to join in the fray.
He again performed the summoning jutsu and again he was left disappointed as it wasn't still king chame that showed up.
'What the hell is going on?...I know I'm doing everything right, I'm putting more than enough chakra into the jutsu to get king chame here!, why isn't he showing up!'. Kouse spoke with urgency to sacreman.
'Hello kouse and it's nice to see you too, and about my father not showing up, maybe it's because you haven't yet qualified to summon him, I think you need to establish a strong relationship between I,krazer and slicky before you can summon him'.
Kouse shook his head in frustration on hearing this...'alright sacreman, you can go back'.
'Sure thing bro, well see you soon'. He immediately vanished in a puff of smoke.
Kouse took another look and saw the missing nin throw a weapon with such poor skills that he missed his target completely.
Kouse shook his head at he's opponents level...all he could say was disappointing... His clones could last another 30 seconds he predicted.
Hurriedly he rushed through the needed hand signs..yet again...he was going to try summoning king chame yet again...he wanted to prove sacreman wrong..he didn't give up that easy after all.
'So you haven't still given up trying to summon father, your one of a kind...but your persistence paid off...sacreman made a mistake when he said you needed a strong relationship with us...the truth is that you needed to summon us all before you could summon father...so congratulations.. You can now summon him whenever you like, provided your chakra levels are high enough though.....but I'll advice against trying that out now cause someone just tore a whole in both your clones with both his arms'.
On hearing this kouse had rushed to attack the missing nin from behind, not even waiting to see krazer vanish.

Rain pouring from the sky on kouse shook him out of his reverie and into action...he saw the 2nd missing nin performing more hand signs. Kouse knew what the damn nin was doing, cause he knew does hand signs and knew the first jutsu he had performed which made rain fall and the one he was about to do...to hide in the rain.
It was a good combo...'oh oh, I'm getting the feeling this nin is far better than the one you faced kouse' Skipton hidden in his hair communicated with telepathy.
'Damn it, if only I was where kotsuzoi was..I could have gotten him before he could complete the jutsu and hide completely'.
Kouse not finding any solutions quick enough watched as the missing nin vanished.. Into the rain.
He now knee where they all were but they couldn't know where he was. He knew where everyone and everything was the moment hid rain touched it..and not a few drops had already fallen kotsuzoi and kisuke and himself. 

Knowing everything there was to know of this jutsu, kouse knew that they had to get out of the rain.. Or they would be susceptible to sneak attacks by the missing nin.
"Hey guys! We need to get out of the-". But before kouse could complete his sentence a significant amount of lightning appeared, enough to actually cover the entire clearing, kouse with his perfectly honed reflexes, now on full alert would grab kisuke who was nearest to him and hop to safety high up in a tree along with kotsuzoi.
"I don't know how to stop him whilst he's still hidden". Kouse would say as he let go of kisuke "but I know how to get both leaders without us even doing anything... I still have a clone underground, where his rain can't get to, meaning he doesn't know he's there. Said clone can easily grab both leaders and drag them completely underground before the missing nin knows whats happening and we could be out of here".
Kouse would turn to look at both his companions. "I would very much like to take him down, but as I see it, he's rather skillful and a strategist, prolonging this battle might get one of us hurt or worse... But if you two still want to take him down, I'm in".

Kouse would await both their replies...if they agreed to grab the leaders and bolt, kouse would immediately get his clone to grab both leaders and take transport them underground, to a safe location nearby, but if they opted to take the missing nin down.. Kouse would listen and wait to hear their ideas on how they'll take him down, helping where he could.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue May 24, 2016 1:53 pm
It appeared the last of the two missing nin was a lot craftier and skilled than the one Kouse faced. As Kisuke continued approaching the location of where Kotsuzui was, he watched as the missing nin seemingly vanished within the rain that he had created himself. "Where the fuck did he go?" Kisuke said as he came to a sliding halt on the now wet grass of the clearing. Looking around to see where the missing nin would appear, clearing intending on performing a sneak attack of some sort. All of his senses on high alert, Kisuke was tensed an crouched, his eyes darting from left to right, waiting for the inevitable attack to happen. Swiftly his eyes darted over to where Kotsuzui was as he watched the Kaguya pounce away into the tree line. Kisuke's eyes opened wide when he realized lighting was swiftly bouncing across the ground, making its way towards him as if it had a mind of its own. 

Being no where near Kouse at the moment as he had started making his way towards Kotsuzui, the young Uchiha would have to save himself. Having seen what his Kaguya ally had done, instead of trying to think on his feet, Kisuke would do the same. Bolting in the other direction of the lighting as fast as possible, he would pounce into the tree line. Catching the side of the tree and avoiding the ground, Kisuke herd what Kouse said about the jutsu and made his way into the deep cover of the trees where the rain would be unable to hit him. Making his way around the tree line and towards the location of his two allies, they would regroup and begin to rethink their strategy. 

"Also, they wont be asleep for too long. My Genjutsu doesnt last forever and the enemy is well aware of everyone being asleep. I dont know what he can do in that rain but it seems like he can perform jutsus and if thats correct we have to assume he can cancel my Genjutsu. Although he would have to do it one at a time im not giving him a chance to do that." Swiftly Kisuke would perform the boar, dog, bird, monkey, ram handseals as he activated one of his lower rank Genjutsus. Despite it being a lower rank Genjutsu, as Yensung had taught him, if Kisuke put enough though and chakra into the jutsu he could make it seem more real and dangerous than if it were actually happening for that was the true power of Genjutsu, to fool ones senses to the point where they cannot tell the difference between reality and an illusion. Seeing as the missing nin was everywhere the rain was at once, activating this Genjutsu on him would be no problem at all.

Although the missing nin could not see the effects of the Genjutsu he would sure as hell feel and hear it. To the missing nin's senses he would start to hear a faint roar coming from above, slowly getting louder and louder. The air would begin to rumble and vibrate, the skies themselves shaking. As the rumbling and the roaring became fiercer an intense heat would begin spreading across the land. A heat so palpable that the trees began to wither and burn away, being wretched thin pieces of wood with all the moisture trained from them. The grass would be lit ablaze leaving nothing in the clearing but ash and cracked soil. The genjutsu Kisuke activated made the missing nin believe a giant meteor was falling from the sky and for all intensive purposes it was. He could not see the meteor therefore he would not know what it was but he could hear and feel it. The heat would become so much the to him the rain would begin to evaporate before it even touched the ground. All moisture on the ground created by his rain would already be gone and soon all the falling rain would vanish as well. Kisuke did this in an attempt to scare the missing nin into coming out of hiding. If he believed all of his water was vanishing hopefully he would come out so that he would not vanish along with the water. Having him not able to see the meteor worked on their side as it made the effects of the sudden heat more believable. 

While all of these effects became a reality to the missing nin, Kisuke would inform his allies. "As much as running away with the targets would be ideal it is required that we eliminate the missing nin as well." "Good thing I read the mission report." Kisuke though to himself as he continued. "I just activated a very powerful jutsu of mine." Lying in case the missing nin would hear him, Kisuke made sure to keep out that it was a Genjutsu. "Now lets wait and see. If he doesnt show up soon we'll have to think of something else I guess." Not they would wait to see if the fake heat would force the missing nin out of hiding. 

855/3799

OOC:

AP = 296 - 21(Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique) = 275

Upkeep:
Temple of Nirvana (3/4)
Bringer of Darkness (2/2)
Descending Hell (1/2)
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Thu May 26, 2016 8:38 pm
The missing nin could no longer "feel" the locations of the three Konoha nins with the help of his rain jutsu. Though with his chakra sensing he knew they were simply getting cover within the tree line, a smart move. Just as he was about to negate the genjutsu blocking his vision, he began to hear the sound of something heavy coming down. He could not make out what it was, but he could definitely feel the heat of it. If he had to guess, it was some kind of fire jutsu. But the magnitude of its heat and its strength due to the simple sound it was making, the missing nin wondered how a few measly Konoha shinobi could posses strength such as this. Removing his hand from the ground thus negating the lightning jutsu, the nin quickly slapped his hands together performing a spew of hand seals. Once completed, the rain drops around him quickly shaped into a water prison around himself. Aware that this would give away his location, it was the only means he had to protecting himself to whatever he thought was coming. Once in the dope, he canceled the genjutsu blocking his vision allow him to see what could possibly be coming towards him. "Impossible..." the missing nin said as he looked up into the sky only to see a meteor falling down towards him. At that moment he realized that his water prison was not going to protect him. He was going to have to grab the two mod leaders and attempt an escape. Sensing one of the Konoha nins coming right at him, the missing nin attempted to brake out of his water prison and escape, but he was too late.

[moments earlier]

"I'm with Kisuke on this one. We should take him out" Kotsuzui added. Though he had no idea the mission details described to take both missing nin out, he just wanted to take him out because he started the fight with him. Kisuke informed the two he activated a powerful genjutsu in hopes of getting him out of hiding and it seems to have worked. The nin created a water prison around himself thus taking him out of hiding from within his rain. "Nice work!" Kotsuzui yelled to Kisuke with a huge smile on his face as he slipped his bone sword in between his belt with one hand and reached behind his head with another. A bone hilt slipped out from the back of Kotsuzui's neck as he grabbed it and began pulling it out. "If he's protecting himself with that water bubble it must mean he's confident it'll protect him" Kotsuzui began as he pulled out his entire spinal sword from his back. "I'm confident I can get through it with this. I'll trap him and you can move in for the killing blow" Kotsuzui said to Kouse. 

Dashing forward full speed towards the missing nin, Kotsuzui grabbed his spinal sword with both hands as he swung the blade right into the water bubble. The spinal weapon swung into the dome with enough force the blow it up and smash into the missing nin's arm breaking it on impact. Upon impact, the spinal sword extended into a spinal whip and wrapped around the missing nin's upper half of his body trapping him where he stood. This was Kouse's cue to come in and making the killing blow before the missing nin attempted to make an escape, assuming he could escape.

581/3744
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Sat May 28, 2016 5:20 pm
"Alright, let's neutralise him as efficiently as possible". Kouse would look at kisuke and kotsuzoi awaiting the plan he was sure one of them had come up with.
Kisuke without talking quickly performed a set of hand seals. Kouse didn't know what technique he was attempting to perform but he didn't ask knowing he would explain his plan when he was ready.
Moments later the plan kisuke shared with him and kotsuzoi made kouse nod. It was a good plan..although kisuke hadn't specifically said it was a genjutsu he had performed, maybe so the missing nin won't know it was infact a genjutsu, knowing that would make the jutsu ineffective, kouse knew.

Kouse would watch the clearing closely to see if kisukes plan had worked and to his relief he saw the missing nin create a water prison round himself. Kouse's pulse quickened with excitement, finally...the prick has appeared. Kouse's first thought was to blitz towards the missing nin and hit him head on with all he had ..but he stopped himself, he had to work with his team mates to increase the rate of success. Synchronised attacks had a higher rate of success.
"His big mistake" kouse would draw his sword as kotsuzoi drew out a bone from his back. "His death is inevitable....nice ability you've got there" kouse would nod towards kotsuzoi's bone sword.

He waited a few moments before following kotsuzoi towards the missing nin. Kouse watched from just a few metres behind as kotsuzoi cut right through the water dome the missing nin had created, with enough force to also cut the missing nins hand.
Kouse although already running at high speeds now accelerated even further..reaching his max speed, becoming a blur as he reached the missing nin. With his left arm he would swing his sword with incredible speed and force, slicing the missing nins head clean off as he moved passed the missing nin.
The head of the missing nin would fly upwards due to the sheer force with which it was cut off, blood would rush out from where the missing nins head had been as his headless body slowly fell backwards.

Kouse would sheathe his sword as the head hit the floor, without turning back. He would hurry towards where the two leaders were. He would unceremoniously grab both leaders, tossing one effortlessly towards kotsuzoi.
"Alright guys, nice work...let's get this two troublemakers back to konoha".
And with that kouse would begin walking towards home...just as the sun was setting in the distance.
Half an hour later, Without any further incidents, kouse,kotsuzoi and kisuke would drop off the leaders to the appropriate authorities, including their mission reports to the hokage once they arrived at konoha.

"See you guys later" kouse would say with a smile as he walked slowly towards the uchiha district.

Exit
Total wc = 4753.
Claiming 4k ryo, 10 stats to skipton..2000 words towards krazer, 1000 words towards sacreman,500 words towards slick.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue May 31, 2016 4:17 pm
Looks like Kisuke's plan had worked. His Genjutsu had affected the missing nin's sense of feeling and hearing to the point where he believed the heat of the incoming meteor was real and that he had to protect himself from it. Kisuke watched as a bubble of water formed in an attempt for the missing nin to protect himself, this giving away his location. The young Uchiha had done his job, now it was up to Kotsuzui and Kouse to finish him off. Kisuke watched has his Kaguya partner pulled out a bone sword resembling a spine from his back and charged out into the open field, with Kouse not to far behind with his unsheathed blade in his hand. Their syncronized attacked of trapping the missing nin in the bone sword/whip and then slicing his head off with Kouse's steel worked like perfection. 

Having remained behind in the trees, watching his allies eliminate the last enemy, Kisuke hopped out into the clearing and slowly began making his way towards the body with the severed head. Reaching into the depths of his jacket pockets, Kisuke would pull out a box of cigarettes and matches, one from each pocket. Sliding a fresh white cigarette in between in his lips, the young Uchiha would cup his hands over the end as he light it. Taking one large inhale from the cigarette, Kisuke felt a surge of relaxation flow through his body as the fumes filled his lungs. Slipping his hands back into his pockets and exhaling the remains of the smoke in his lungs, he would say as Kouse flung one of their targets over towards Kotsuzui "They wont be asleep for much longer. We should probably tie them up so they dont try anything funny on our way back to the village." Not having any rope on himself, Kisuke would kneel down and search the carcase of the slain missing nin. Finding some, he bound up the targets nice and tight. With the cigarette dangling from his lips he nodded towards Kouse and said "Alright, lead the way." Then they were off. 

352/4151

Exit
Claiming:
- 4k ryo
- 10 AP
- 10 stat points
- 4000 words to learn how to use this approved summon http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30027-arishoku (The app has to be re-made since the contract no longer exists but im putting the words towards the new summon)
- 151 words towards the 523 already in Great Fire Ball.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue May 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Approved @ Kouse and kisuke <3
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:44 pm
The mission was a success. The three Konoha Shinobi managed to take out the two missing nin with pretty much no injuries sustained. Before any of the blood from the decapitated body could come into contact with Kotsuzui, he swung his right arm releasing the spinal whip from the carcus and sending the missing nin sliding across the ground. "We'll leave it to the animals" Kotsuzui said as he turned to Kouse who grabbed the two leaders. Lifting his left hand, Kotsuzui caught the leader by the neck out of mid air from Kouse having tossed the sleeping body at him. Kisuke informed them that they would not be asleep for much longer and would need to be retrained for the trip back to Konoha. Kotsuzui simply wrapped his spinal weapon around the mob leader ensuring him he had no room to move. "I'm good, lets get out of here" Kotsuzui said as the three man team made their way back to Konoha.
163/3907

[EXIT]

4K ryo
10ap
9 stat points
357 into daytime tiger
3550 into Early Sacrifice
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum