Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Product Standards Empty Product Standards

Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:48 pm
Within the small Apartment, only the sound of the frequent taps of Ganki's pen was heard, being tapped against the desk where he sat. The still young businessman, found himself working on another set of seals, random designs and such, all while waiting for his “friend”, to awake. It had been quite a while since the mark was placed on Raizuko. The amount of time that past was astonishing; Ganki’s outer wear was a hint to that. Though it wasn’t the exact outfit which was chosen by Raizuko, it was still a whole lot better than the set of clothes he wore before. Ganki wore a light navy blue v-neck shirt with his anbu vest underneath, a pair of slim fit khaki short pants, and some black closed toe shoes.

In front of him, more towards the left was where the bed was. Raizuko, the man lying on the bed, still wearing the same set of clothes, was watch by our troubled hero, Ganki. From time to time, every few seconds, he’d check to see if there was a pulse still, making sure if he didn’t check out. That, was the last thing Ganki needed, not to mention having the Crazy Strong Giant, aka, Koroshi, on his trail would also be a huge bust. However, as time with by, Ganki started to think if he may need to rethink the issue again. Ganki looks down at the rug, then Raizuko, then did so again back and forth. Ganki, as knowledgeable as he was in fuinjutsu, still couldn’t comprehend this at all, no matter what angel he approached.He drops the pen on the desk, and folds his hands together, interlocking his finger and all, just waiting…
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Product Standards Empty Re: Product Standards

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:25 am
There was a faint tap in Raizuko's ears as he slowly opened his eyes seeing a white ceiling or was it a floor. After fully opening his eyes and he had begun to regain his senses he realized that he was laying on his back in a really fluffed bed. Then memories began to pour into his mind, the last thing he remembered were cool hands touching his neck then black. He shot up his back extended as his hands legs and butt were still on the bed. He saw the man, Ganki who had just stopped tapping a pen and had interlocked his fingers. Raizuko would stare at the man who he had become to think was rich or really wealthy. He felt that he still hand his weapon pouches on his hips and that his hands were under a blanket as well as his legs. He would say "Ganki, where are we and what happened." while easing his left hand slowly in his pouch on his left thigh gripping the handle of an kunai showing no movement what so ever, not even the blanket on top of him showed movement.

He would only stare at Ganki as he slowly moved his hand to be placed on his lap, the blanket just big enough to not show his movement. Their was a small window behind Ganki which showed it to be either twilight or midnight meaning he had been asleep almost a whole day seeing as when he and Ganki first met on the rooftop the sun had just started to rise. Continuing to eye Ganki he would hope the man did not do any weird things to his body while he was asleep.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:22 pm
The man stared towards Ganki, at last he was awake. This brought relief to him, Ganki didn’t need another screw up like last time. Speaking of which, Ganki thought back on the situation, wonder just how far the beast was, or how close it was to be more precise. Just staring eye to eye with him, Ganki could tell that he was think all sort of insane thoughts, and to be honest, Ganki wouldn’t blame him to think so. Even the sudden collapse of Raizuko caught him by surprise; there was much to learn about this technique. He would have to warn people about this, should this ever or when this exactly this hit the streets for sale.

Ganki responds to Raizuko, weary of anything that should happen, like last time. Even seven meters away from, Raizuko, Ganki didn’t want to deal with any more surprises. He activates his Seiken no mei before responding, allowing him the insane gift of foresight, due to the heighten senses given to him, by this special skill. “We are in my apartment, complements of your people, the Sand. You passed out, shortly after I branded you. Believe me; this caught me by surprised just as you are now. But your fine, Raizuko, vitals, everything; I think what helped you pull through was your shinobi training.”, he pauses shortly, allowing him to take in what was said. Ganki truly believed it was his training that allowed him to pull out of the coma. “Like I said before, the seal is still in the experimental phase. However, with you awake, I think my company is making progress…”, he said, lean back in his seat, with his hands still placed on the table, to ease Raizuko suspicion which Ganki figured he had.

“I wanna thank you for going through this, and I want you to know…, that I didn’t forget our deal”, he said with a smile. “I’m gonna get you that red and gold suit, man”, he said, nodding his head.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:46 pm
Raizuko and Ganki just stared eye to eye for a while before the man Ganki spoke saying “We are in my apartment, complements of your people, the Sand. You passed out, shortly after I branded you. Believe me; this caught me by surprised just as you are now. But your fine, Raizuko, vitals, everything; I think what helped you pull through was your shinobi training.” Raizuko would only look at the man realizing that he had said Raizuko's vital's were fine. A single image ran through his head of him lying in Ganki's bed unconcious as Ganki ran his hands up along Raizuko's body as he poked Raizuko with needles. The thought brought goosebumps to Raizuko's arm as his hand would tighten around the handle of the kunai. He could not bare the image of a man touching him. Raizuko kunai still in hand would slowly slip it back in it's pouch before he threw the sheet up off of him and got out of the bed and stood on his feet. He thought that he would feel tired and probably get dizzy from his sudden movements. But no, he felt as if he was rejuvinated. “Like I said before, the seal is still in the experimental phase. However, with you awake, I think my company is making progress…” said the man taking Raizuko off guard as the man was facing away from Ganki. The word company had gotten Raiz's attention causing him to turn around and face the man as he would say "Company?" in a questionly manner.

He had known the man was wealthy but he did not expect him to be the owner of a company. Wait company? Small fragments of memories begin to pop in his mind. The name Ganki he knew it was familiar. Ganki Sakura, the owner of the famous Sakura Corporation. The company was known throughout the world and only a fool would not know of it seeing as they were pretty out there.

“I wanna thank you for going through this, and I want you to know…, that I didn’t forget our deal”, he said with a smile. “I’m gonna get you that red and gold suit, man” said Ganki which only caused Raizuko to cover the 3 meter distance between them leaving only 1 in between the two as he would say "You know I have been working on this new jutsu of mine which will allow me to use particles of light to break away the bonds that whole atoms together. But of course my mansion's lab is to fragile to work on the jutsu. If I am correct you are Ganki Sakura the owner of the famed Sakura corp who are known with their experiments of clan bloodlines. I have been studying a few bloodlines myself one in particular. Jugo it was called, I am fascinated by it's ability to harness sage chakra. I have a propostion for you. You don't have a headquarters in the Sand, I can give you what you want, but of course I want something in return. I know Sakura Corp has advanced technology and myself does not have the technology I need to go further in my investigation of certain bloodlines of this world. If you allow me to become one of your head scientists I'll rent my mansion to you that has a land of 60 acres." said Raizuko as he extended his right hand out to see if Ganki would agree.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:40 pm
Ganki watches as Raizuko gets out of bed, eyeing every movement as to make sure that he was fine, no sudden movement s or anything out of the ordinary. As he reached close to Ganki, him being wary still, he hears Raizuko talk to him about some advance jutsu that used light to break apart atoms. Ganki was left vexed, confused as to why he was told his. His eyes stretched wide upon hearing this, but continued to hear out Raizuko, as he had more to say.  After Raizuko finished, He Ganki nodded, “uh huh, um, right…”, Ganki said, not agreeing to the deal but to rather allow himself to take it all in. As much as it was a mouthful to take in, the medical background which Ganki assumed he had, was interesting. The current scientist back in tanzuku were good, the best of the best, but were also out of a place to work, due to the collapsed infrastructure of the lab. He crosses his arms together, looking towards Raizuko with stern eyes.

“Alright, how long have you’ve been a medic? How much experience do you have working with body samples and chemistry?  Have you ever worked with DNA samples? Also, have you ever worked in a operation room, or conducted a surgery operation on someone. I juts want to get to know you a bit, if you don't mind?”, he stared with basic questions, just to dive in a bit, to get a clue how experienced he was. In a sense, this was technically an interview, and Raizuko had to prove himself worth to receive the job, as one of Ganki’s head scientist.

Suddenly, Ganki thought back years ago to a time when he was interviewing a certain konoha girl, Akihana. It was a long time ago, which made him wonder why he even thought about it, till he realized the setting he was in. “I guess this really is Déjà vu, minus the crying baby”, he said mentally. Raizuko was strong, Ganki knew this, the seal proved that. He runs his right hand down his hair, placing the blades strands of hair pared to side facing towards the back of his head, which uncontrollably falls back into place when he removed his hand. “By the way, that sounds like an interesting jutsu”, he said with high praise. Sakura Copr needed individuals like that, innovators. Ganki loved hiring people that would think outside the box, and brink more out of the world creations to the market, for a right price. He causally a waited for a respond, while thinking about the Juinjutsu he placed on Raizuko.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:01 am
As he held his hand out to Ganki and the man did not take it Raizuko would pull it back to his side upon hearing the Sakura Corp owner say “Alright, how long have you’ve been a medic? How much experience do you have working with body samples and chemistry?  Have you ever worked with DNA samples? Also, have you ever worked in a operation room, or conducted a surgery operation on someone. I juts want to get to know you a bit, if you don't mind?” Raizuko would nod to the man's questions, becoming an employee of the most famous country in the world should be hard and Raizuko needed to be the best of the best. I've been training in my medical field since I was a Genin which was 6 years ago, when I ranked up to Chuunin as was told that my medical expertise were probably even higher than most scientists and doctors in the village. The only body samples I have worked on were my own to see how my body "produced" the specific chakra it needed to produce to preform my clan's hidden techniques. Chemistry is one of my strong points I have been working a lot in that field lately, so you can say I am versed in it. I have worked with DNA samples but not much because I have not come across any of the clans I am searching for. So you can say no. I have conducted a survery along side someone who needed a kidney implanted as theirs was going bad along with the help of my father. Though I have the procedure down as of now" Raizuko would say in one breath as he would sit on the edge of the bed.

Eyeing the man named Gank
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:35 pm
The man’s resume was a little over average, but the one thing Ganki wanted him for, Raizuko didn't really meet up with. Ganki wanted someone who was an expert in DNA samples, due to some past experiences which led  him here. What Ganki got from it was that he was well educated in the field, but experience wise, that was a little under the bar of requirement towards what Ganki wanted. Aside from that, the rest of his qualifications looked solid. Although he never dealt with much samples, probably due to the fact that he rarely had the chance to practice with them, Ganki still thought he could be of use. Who knows? In the future, Raizuko could probably become one of the greatest minds in the field of medicine in our time; if he was given the chance. But, was Ganki Sakura willing to take that bet, to spend some of his resources on a medic like him? Ganki smiled at the thought, only lightly, his lips barely arced. He takes his right hand rubs his bare chin in thought, pondering on what to say next. "Now when you said you haven't worked much with DNA samples, if you had to grade your experience with the subject from 1-9, what would it be? And the bit about you shadowing over the surgery with your father, was that your only time during an operation?", he pauses as to let him answer his questions.  

Immediately after a response for both questions, Ganki would asked him yet another question, this one being a bit off subject.“What do you value more, your future or money?”, Ganki was eager to hear this answer, as this answer would greatly decide if he could hire him or not.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:48 pm
Raizuko only stared at the man after he himself had answered a load of questions the man had asked. He would move his left arm and hand going towards his back finding a handle of his most prized possession his sword Dark Aurora. Gripping the handle of the emerald blade he would bring it out of it's sheat and lay it on the top of his lap with the flat of it on his legs as it's point was faced toward the left side of Raizuko. He felt more comfortable knowing that he still had his weapon. After placing the weapon down the man Ganki would say "Now when you said you haven't worked much with DNA samples, if you had to grade your experience with the subject from 1-9, what would it be? And the bit about you shadowing over the surgery with your father, was that your only time during an operation?" He would only look at the man after the man had yet again asked even more questions. Deciding that the questions would not hurt he would say "I'll say a 5 or even a 6 because I have read up a lot about them whilst training with my father. So even though I have not preformed many experimentations I know quite a lot. And no that was not my only time during an operation, I have seen countless operations ones that would have most people sick" said Raizuko as he once again stood on his feet as he gripped the sword with his left hand and extended his left arm towards his left pointing the sword in that direction.

“What do you value more, your future or money?” said the man Ganki which only caused Raizuko to stare into the eyes of the man as he would say "My future can be obtained by getting money, nough said" Raizuko would say as he gripped the sword's handle harder making a sphere of purple chakra appear from the tip of the sword going towards the other side of the room."Do me a favor and throw something into that sphere, don't worry it can't destroy anything. Yet" said Raizuko as he smirked at the buisness man.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:50 pm
“I see…”, He said, nodding his head slightly. Ganki eyed the sword which now rested upon Raizuko’s laps. Drawing swords like that, carelessly, sure wasn’t the most polite thing to do where Ganki came from. The sand citizens really were a weird sort of bunch, so passively peaceful that they were desensitized to actions like this.

"Well, as long as you’re loyal, I don’t see why I can’t hire you. Raizuko, I’d like to offer you the job. However, due to your experience, I’ll have to start you off as a regular employee. You’ll get 450 ryo every two weeks week, plus bonus incentives if you give me something above and beyond. You that, Ill bump up your pay, give you a lead position like you wanted, and bring up the ladder to show you how the world really runs off ryo.”, Ganki left a pause after he finished, to all him to speak, Ganki need to make sure that he was following along.

“Sakura Corp has gotta expand, the whole operation, we can’t just do weapons, ore, minerals, we gotta take over the whole market. This…, Den Enterprise, they still control the pharmaceutical market. Pills, medical, augmentations, they run it all, and I want to change that.”, Ganki rose from his seat, eyeing Raizuko’s right side of his neck, where the Juinjutsu seal was located. “That seal I just gave you, that’s just the beginning, soon Sakura Corp will tap into that market, and profit greatly. That is why I need you to be at the top of your game, learn, experiment, do what you’ve been trained to do.”, Ganki extend his right hand, towards Raizuko, hoping he would accept his terms as a Sakura Corp employee.

“If you accept these terms, my offer, I can promise you this. Where ever I go, I always take my team with me…, and I plan to go straight to the top. You think you can handle that type of life style, Mr. Raizuko?”, he waited for and answer.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:22 pm
Raizuko would nod his head to everything Ganki said after he would turn off Dark Aurora's ability and put it back in it's sheet as he would say "I accept your offer, just call me Golden. I do not want the paparazzi finding my real identity as I would be targeted" said Raizuko as he would once again nod to the man not knowing if the man caught sight of the clock that had been slowly ticking between seconds as if the sphere Raizuko created was slowing down time. To bad his new 'boss' could not see all of Raizuko's abilities before hand. Walking to the door he would kick it down with his right foot and beginning a full sprint to his house.

Exit
Claiming CEO of Sakura Corp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum