Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Klick, the Product Tester (Mission) Empty Klick, the Product Tester (Mission)

Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:57 pm
see mission ( http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15767-e-rank-product-tester )

Klick entered the market place after receiving a mission about testing toys to make sure they were safe for children. He did not read entire paper but he understood the idea. After walking around for a few minutes, a man covered in white garbs suddenly greeted him. "Hello, hello. I see the headband. Are you the ninja who accepted the mission?" 

Klick looked at the man with a frown. While he like toys, he did feel this mission was a waste of time. He was a ninja and should be out there fighting, not playing with toys. Never the less, he needed the money and the reputation so he swallowed his pride. "I guessed, let's get to the chase. I have things to do." 

The merchant laughed, "I could not agree more Ninja-san. Time is money after all ho, ho, ho. Please call me Sanji and you?" He pulled out a bag from his shop and laid it down on the ground. After opening it, it revealed several toys boxes. Klick sighed seeing this was not going to be one of those five-minute missions. 

"Klick Mauve, please do not call me Ninja-san, or anything san for that matter. It makes my name sound so... dull."

The merchant laughed again. He had seen countless ninjas and everyone carried with them their own unique personality like a toy. "Mauve it is then. Well I have quite a variety of items that I think you will enjoy." 

Mauve briefly scanned the toys before rolling his eyes. "Yeah... if time wasting is considered fun," he muttered under his breath. 

"That's the spirit Mauve!" shouted the man while slapping Klick on his back. He wore a huge smile almost like a child himself. "Now I need to sign some paperwork, but I will be back in no time. Please try out and test the wears as you see fit." Before Klick could respond, the man was already walking off at an incredible pace. 

Klick pinched his noise's arch to hold in the irritation at the man. While he did not mind energetic people, he despised people who faked their happiness, like merchants. While he could not prove it, most merchants were like that. They spoke way too much, did not listen, and would do anything to sell you something. Taking in a deep breath, he mentally pushed out all his complaints. He still had a job to do and the quicker he did it, the quicker he could go home and train.

Then he got an idea. He did recently learn how to use chakra strings for puppet base jutsu. Maybe he could practice that why testing the toys. Cracking his knuckles, he gathered chakra into his fingers and shot out a thread. Grabbing the toy box, he pulled it to him and caught it. 

The box had four squares on it, checkered red and white. The edges of the box were red and the top face of the box was completely red. The hand had a soft yellow fabric wrapped around it, which was used wine up the toy. Klick new exactly what the toy was and really did not want to test it. He never personally had any bad experiences jack-in-the-boxes so he had nothing to fear. At least that is what he thought. Slowly whining up the toy caused it to play a melody. It was the song a popular nursery rhyme and one of Klick's personal favorites. Forgetting about what the toy did, he started to wind it faster until it was too late.

A Clown face jumped out of the box and squirted him with water. He dropped the toy and fell back on tail. Soaking wet, she moaned and laid the ground. It was an embarrassing way to be tricked. This was the exact reason he hated the stupid toy and now he had a real personal reason to do it. He stood up and heard some giggling from some woman walking by. His face went red as he suppressed the urge to explain what happened. Turning back to the toy, he dropped it in the pile and looked for another box of a different color. 

He hoped that not all of the boxes were pranks but something told him otherwise. Picking out another box with his chakra thread, inspected it for anything thing dangerous. This box was green with the picture of a dragonhead on all four sides. "If this thing shoots fire at me, I will personally kill this merchant. Has he slowly wined the toy, he listened to a new melody. While the base was the same, it had a more upbeat effect to it. As the song reached the end, he stopped, unsure as to what would come out. 

Then he got an idea, why not turned the toy around before he finished wining it. If it shot out something, then it would shoot forward at a direction away from him. Then he would be completely safe. His plan was full proof except for one problem. As he finished the song, the toy's lid popped open and the dragonhead flew out in reverse. It then shot a toy dart in the shape of a fireball. Klick stared at the toy in silence. He could not believe what just happened. This merchant was pure evil. 

The rest of the jack in the boxes did other random things from shooting out more toy darts to making loud surprise sounds. While he would like to argue, how horrible and inartistic the toys were. He could not deny the fact that they where at least safe. When the man returned, Klick handed him the bag of toys as quickly as he could. "They are all safe."

The man laughed, "Well of course they were. What do you take me for, some genin assassin? Besides, I doubt any genin would fall for such tricks anyway ho, ho, ho." The man continued laughing why collecting the bag. Klick grind his teeth since he fell for most of the trick. "Yeah... what genin would?" After a fake laugh, he walked off to collect his reward and go home.

(WC 1026: Gain 500 ryo, and 1 AP, Exit)

Last edited by Klick on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Klick, the Product Tester (Mission) Empty Re: Klick, the Product Tester (Mission)

Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:19 pm
[size=32]Bump[/size]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Klick, the Product Tester (Mission) Empty Re: Klick, the Product Tester (Mission)

Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:15 pm

You should always end your topics with an "Exit" and your claims. In this case, your claims would be 500 ryo and 1 AP. Please edit. <3
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:47 pm
oh neato. Every bonus stat helps lol

Well i edit it and include the BrExit and the rewards. Thank you for the looking out haha
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:16 pm

No problem, it's what I do.

Approved! <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum