Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Idiotic Mayhem [IO, Jay] - Page 2 Empty Re: Idiotic Mayhem [IO, Jay]

Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 pm
“Alright then….let me just go do something really quick…!” Chi left the room and began to search for something he saw earlier and returning with half a Melon. “Can't let food go to waste and get destroyed!” Yes there were actually several more melons within the room but seeing this as the only not eaten one's, Chi then watched as Puppet guy’s puppet take out boss- chan. “HEY YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST KEPT HER AWAKE.” As Puppet guy and his sidekick puppet went to clear the warehouse, Chi safely carried boss- chan out of the building and waited for Jay to finish. Then he saw the Melon cart guy lurking about with his surprisingly now fixed cart.

“You should stay clear of the explosion Sir..uh i mean just stand a certain distance awa- argh just let me help.” Chi then helped the man move his newly fixed cart to a spot he deemed worthy enough to be a good distance away from the explosion which would then remain there. He then had a short conversation with him as he watched puppet guy continue to bring people out of the warehouse. Boss- chan awoke right around the time puppet guy went in to get the monster chicken who was more freaked out about not having her mask which she claimed she spent days on. Chi was at first reluctant to get it but after minutes of her whining he couldn't help go in to get the mask...in the last minute. Chi ran in past Puppet Guy who didn't seem to notice him as he and his puppet struggled to carry monstar chicken. He ran as fast as he could to get to the mask picking it up and sighed. “The things I do for women….” Yes it was the last ten seconds left and assuming correctly puppet Guy should be out as Chi rushed toward the exit but being blocked as things began to go boom….and then everything just burst with excitement.

There was no way for anyone to survive such an explosion it not even remotely possible especially for Chi. Yet somehow he did. Chi found himself in the air….he wasn't falling or even still going up but instead he was stationary as the smoke cleared from around him as realized he was flying! With wings! “I- I’m flying……...I CANFLY AND I'M NOT DEAD!” It wasnt long until the new found power decided to ditch him causing him to fall a few feet to the ground. Looking up he then saw the crushed Melon Cart and felt immediate guilt since he had him move there.

“I'm so sorry! I didn't know things were prone to fly and ughhh PLEASE FORGIVE ME!” That wasn't all that went kaboom. Several seconds after say Forgive Me the Melon Factory also then exploded sending Flaming Melons everywhere. “IT WAS PUPPET GUY SWEAR!”
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:19 am
As Jay looked around, he saw chef kid. Good he made it out fine. But...he was gray again. And had wings. What the hell was this kid anyway? Well, as long as he came through with his end of the deal and made Jay some delicious food it didn't really matter what the kid was. And then the kid fell, like flat on his face. It was actually kind of funny. Jay couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. His laugh was interrupted by another loud explosion though. Turning his head to see what else had possibly blew up, he noticed the melon factory up in flames next to the glue factory that chef kid had just destroyed. "Greatttttt." Jay had really not expected this day to turn out like this.

Then it dawned on him. They still had absolutely no idea where the chickens or the eggs were! Luckily the chicken lady happened to be on the ground just in front of Jay. She was awake now. Obviously Jay's puppet hadn't hit her hard enough to knock her out for an extended period of time. Jay took another glance at chef kid before speaking to weird chicken lady again. "Hey chicken lady. I'm hungry soooo tell me where the eggs are pleaseeeee" It probably wasn't going to be that easy, but he figured he would try. "YOU'LL NEVER FIND THE EGGS AT THE WASTE BUILDING! MUAHAHAHAHA!" errrrr or maybe it would be that easy. This better not be another wild goose chase. All this running around had made him famished. Jay turned to chef kid then. "So uhh for some reason the eggs are at the waste disposal building. Isn't that the one right next to the Kazekage building?"
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:23 pm
Chi got up still mostly in shock from flying for those five few seconds. He could fly....can regular people fly? Was he even people?! What if he is alien or even a demigod.....eh he wasn't that great. All Chi wanted was to get the eggs and chickens and cook an omelette but know it had to get all crazy with the explosions today. Melon factory and The Old Gluefactory was up in flames and he couldn't help it.

"YOU'LL NEVER FIND THE EGGS AT THE WASTE BUILDING! MUAHAHAHAHA!" 

Some evil villian. She may be cute but she sure was dense. Chi looked at Puppet guy and then to the sobbing melon guy and then to boss-chan. "Might I ask why did you steal the eggs and chickens in the first place?" That was a question that been on his mind since the beginning. Boss-chan however hesitated at answering and took one small quick glance at melon cart guy hmm? Chi noticed this but didn't think much of it yet. "Because, Eggs are the best way to retain such beautiful smooth silky skin and is a great ingredient for sunscreen! So I took all the eggs and chickens to be able to mass produce my products!"

Not the answer what Chi was expecting but it will do he supposed. "Alright.....I guess we can leave her here...? Either way off to the Waste building which is near the kazekagr building....let's just hope shit won't hit the fan....pun intended. And for once you can lead Puppet Guy!" 

So here they go again on this wild goo- Chicken chase.
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:55 pm
That was....unexpected. So she stole the chickens and eggs to make beauty products. Uhhhhh. Alright then. Anyway they had gotten the answer they needed. The eggs were in the waste disposal building! Which just so happened to be right next to the kazekage building. Jay hoped that place wouldn't explode like the glue and melon factories, because he really didn't want to know what Lord Koroshi would have to say about having shit covered windows. Jay cringed at the thought. Either way, they needed to get going. This time around, Jay was leading the way. Alright. Time to shine! He quickly strapped the puppet back into place on his back. "Alright chef kid. Follow me!" He said before he took off running down the street.

He made it to the end of the street, glancing back to make sure chef kid was following him, and rounded the left corner. Turning his head to look back in front of him, a short old lady with curly black hair wearing glasses and carrying a large pink purse. "HEY WA-" He wasn't able to get the words out in time. He ran right into the poor old lady and they both fell to the ground. Jay was fine, but he was worried about the little old lady he had knocked over. He quickly scrambled to his feet and tried to help her up. She took his hand and slowly got to her feet with his help. "Are you o-" Midway through his apology, the old woman started viciously beating Jay over the head with her purse, which felt like it was holding a ton of bricks.

"Carajo cono maricon! Puta puneta! Que estas haciendo corer por las calles de esa manera? Por que no miras a donde va idiota!"

Jay had absolutely no idea what the strange old woman was saying to him, but from the tone of her voice it wasn't pretty. That, and his head and arms were really starting to hurt. He had moved his arms up to block the constant attacks from the old woman. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Alright! I'm sorry!" Jay said as he was still being hit. The woman obviously wasn't speaking the same language as him though so he was sure she couldn't understand what he was saying. So, he decided he had wasted enough time here and dodged the last few swings of the old woman's purse and started running down this street, still heading toward the waste disposal plant. When he got about halfway down the street, he took a right turn down an alley that he knew would lead him toward the center of the city. It opened up to a large square lined with all types of different shops ranging from pottery shops to antique shops and everything in between.

Along the street that Jay needed to head down next on the opposite side of the square, Jay saw a small shop selling all sorts of pots and pans. Now, Jay didn't know if chef kid had the necessary equipment to make him those omelettes he had promised, but Jay wasn't going to take that risk. "Wait here a minute." he said to chef kid before running into the pots and pans shop. So, once he was inside the shop, he bought a frying pan, spatula and some cutlery. On the way back out of the shop he turned to yell towards chef kid. "Hey look what I go-" his sentence was cut short as he ran face first into a low hanging frying pan that he hadn't noticed since he was looking at chef kid instead. "I'm ok!" he announced as he made his way back over to chef kid and tossed him the kitchen tools.

"I figured you could use these for those omlettes!" He said smiling as he then began to run again. This time he headed down the next street and turned left. Once around the corner, he could finally see the waste disposal building with the kazekage building looming over it from the left. "Welp. We made it. Time to go get those eggs!"
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:52 pm
Chi nodded at Jace as he then followed him through the streets of Suna. All this running back and forth for eggs maybe just hopefully this will be the last time they have to go through this. Yet here we go again with some unexpected events. Assuming they were halfway there Jay was then assaulted by an old lady with a pink purse, not just any old lady one who spoke a different language from most people in the village...most. If you don't know Chi , then it's time for some facts. Chi is an overachiever who wants to do everything there is so backstory a bit here. Chi is a chef and is a multicultural chef so one day he decided to cook one of the best tasting foods out there rather than the regular ramen and stuff. He went on a journey and found this old lady, she is a tough one and is incredibly mean but enjoys cooking. Finding this old lady Chi had to run much errands in his time to become or even be considered to be teachable to pass down some of her family's cooking recipes. Once recognizing the old lady Chi began laughing as he watched Puppet Guy being beaten by her. And once the beating was done he decided to interject.

“¡Abuela! La abuela se calme por favor! Es sólo un poco en el borde después de surving una explosión . ven que hay algunos tipos realmente malos que roban el pollo y los huevos y que están en la forma de detenerlos así que por favor no nore vencer a mi amigo.” Oh what? Didn't think Chi can speak spanish? Think again he had to learn spanish in order to learn the recipes also fact, Chi knows about five other languages.

“chi ? ¿Por qué estás dando vueltas a estas personas débiles que te enseñé mejor ... ahora hurrp arriba y conseguir los pollos para que pueda prepar para mi nieta quinceanera!”

Chi was now interested in this granddaughter of hers. Was it that cute girl he saw that one time at the house? “oi ? puedo responder a esta nieta de la suya , tal vez?”

“Mueve el culo sed de aquí a buscarme mi pollo !”

“¡bien bien! adiós!” Chi waved goodbye after being hit upside the head with the purse as well and then continued to follow Puppet Guy to the Waste facility. Seriously why is it even near the kazekage building? Maybe it was another type of waste like….trash...recycled? It didn't matter anyway. Chi and puppet guy raced to what Chi assumed as the tge shopping district as they passed multiple shops and things. Puppet guy went into a shop and told chi to wait as he go get somethings. Now as Chi waited outside he saw something interesting, Melon Cart guy was going from shop to shop and even pointing at Chi and making weird hand suggestions and stuff. It was odd but he just assumed he was telling the people to stay clear from them or well….actually that didn't sound good either. Before he could go over and confront Melon Cart guy, Puppet guy came back and began giving chi all types of kitchen supplies Chi caught most of them only to then drop them on the ground. “I appreciate the offer but…..you seriously just wasted you money on downgraded kitchenware you know that right? Look at this knife its all flappy!” He picked up tge knife and began waving it show how flimsy it was before throwing it down. “And look no refunds...dude you seriously just got robbed hehehe.”

Continuing on the adventure Chi and puppet guy was near the waste disposal place and once seeing it in his sights, Chi rushed past Puppet guy wanting to get their first! Seriously wanted to end this.
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:59 pm
They had finally arrived at the waste disposal plant. The chef kid seemed so excited to finally get these chickens and eggs that he rushed right past Jay. Jay was about to follow him when his vision started to flicker and blur in front of his eyes. The area in front of him began to shift out of place, as if it were some sort of false vision. Just as the chef kid had reached the door to the plant, everything went dark for Jay. All he could see now was a blackness in front of him. The familiar sounds of the village were gone. What was happening? It wasn't before he realized his eyes were closed. He blinked a few times before finally opening them.

"What..where am I?" he said, more to himself than anybody else. As he looked around, he could see he was in some sort of science lab. There were people walking around in what appeared to be white lab coats. Some held clipboards on which they were taking notes and recording readings from some computer screens. He had enough time to just look around a little more and realize he was In some sort of capsule with a glass door. It opened, swining upward as one of the scientists made their way toward Jay.

"Thank you for helping us to test out the new battle simulator. Unfortunately it seems the boy's mind took over the simulation so we had to cut the program early."

That's right. He had volunteered to test some sort of new battle simulator that was being developed. That chef kid was supposed to help him out. As Jay stepped out of the simulator, he looked to the left and saw the kid still in his own capsule. "What about him?" Jay asked. He was curious to know why it was taking longer for the kid to come out of it.

"Don't worry. He should be waking up any minute now."

So the kid would be up soon. Well, Jay was going to get on his way then. He felt like his body was to stiff from being stuck inside that machine for god knows how long. He decided he would head out to the training grounds to stretch himself out. He felt like he had the experience of all that craziness that had happened within the simulator. He was glad that it hadn't actually happened though. "Tell the kid to meet me at the training grounds when he comes out of it." Jay said as he grabbed his puppets from the wall where he had left them and headed out of the building. Unlike in the simulator, Jay had already managed to complete his Sister puppet. He had finished working on her this morning actually, before he arrived to the building to help test the simulator. He let his mind wander as he made his way through the village to the training fields. It was truly amazing for them to be able to link his mind with the chef kid's like that. It was even more amazing that they had managed to find a way for the experience and training to affect his real body.

It wasn't long before he arrived. He decided to take a seat on one of the few boulders sticking out of the ground as he waited for the chef kid to no doubt show up. He wanted to talk about the simulation they had just been in. He also wanted to get his name since he had never bothered to do so before now. He sat and watched some small lizards scuttling by as the harsh sun beat down upon him. His goggles acted as sunglasses to protect his eyes from the sun, but the long jacket he wore with his hood pulled over his head provided him the only shade he could find.

[/color]
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:11 pm
Chi was at the plant alright finally! He was going to go liberate all the eggs and chicken from the evil doers having all this seem a bit weird. From the beginning everything seemed off. It was like one of those dreams that appear real but minor things of the area made it look strange for example how is the melon cart guy everywhere? Now Chi thought more clearly about it does Suna even have a melon cart guy? If anything it was supposed to be the guy who makes fruit shakes rather than selling melons. There was also the odd part of how all the chicken disappeared without no one noticing and the fact the old lady was even out….she usually sends her granddaughter to get supplies as she just lays around reading a book or cooking...plus she wasn't even that old and wrinkly! Chi hesitated as he reached out to the door handle as he continued to think. Every time they thought they were doing something good only bad things were the result without them actually completing their goal. It was as if they were set to fail but because this very silly and idiotic situation it seemed...strange.

Strange was just an understatement actually. He went with his gut and decided to open the door not noticing Puppet guy was even behind him anymore. The door was just opened darkness a very dark room which slowly began to swallow Chi and then the world went dead. It was silent and he wasn't sure what was even happening as he opened his eyes to reveal nothing but a bright light. Yes it was still silent and it was as if he was in his own world. “Am I dead? Man….I didn't get to accomplish anything huh….couldn't out do Jiro….great fucking great...so much for the biggest failure in the world.” is what he thought. Then in a few seconds everything just came back to him, from blinding white light to him inside some device. Getting out he looked around to see people in lab coats walking around fast. His body felt heavy as he sat up making him feel nauseous as he tried to get a gist of everything. He saw some wires leading to a room with people wearing some bulky looking head gear which was connected to the thing he was in. “Huh….what's going on?”

“Ah, You're awake. Good good no weird side effects…”

“Weird? WHAT IS GOING ON?”

“No need to panic...you were helping with a new way to train remember?”

“Oh yeah…”

“Anyway the other young fella who was here said to meet him at the training grounds.”

“Okay.” Chi got out now noticing how weak his knees were and how bad his body hurt also not to mention the headache. He pushed on through the plan and headed to the training field to meet this guy. He assumed he arrived there on time as he saw puppet guy and tilted his head not sure how to act after that weird training thing. “Uh...you wanted me?”
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:17 pm
Jay didn't have to wait long for chef kid to show up. He had been there for about fifteen minutes before he had noticed the blonde kid walking up to him. He had simply asked Jay if he wanted him and waited for an answer. Before he could even speak, Jay's stomach gave a loud rumble which signified the fact that he was hungry. That could be dealt with later though. Everything he had seen inside that training simulator had intrigued him about the kid. "Yea. You're an interesting one. I still want that omelette you promised me, but first I wanted to test your abilities here in the training fields. Are you up for a little spar?" He would get ready to manipulate his puppets as he asked the question. Obviously he would wait for an answer before doing anything, but he wanted to show the kid he was ready to go. Maybe after this was over he would finally get chef kid's name. Who knew.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:55 am
The boy looked around the area and examined the puppet guy. Chi didn't think long as the puppet guy offered him a spar and well of course he would accept except he never really sparred seriously unless he wanted to count that one time….nope he lost so he isn't counting it. Chi was actually surprise that the guy wanted to spar anyway after that mental stress and wait...was he the only one in pain from that? He couldn't think straight and so he shrugged. “Sure, Of course if I win I feel like I deserve an reward.” He wasn't serious about the reward and he knew he had no chance in actually winning at all. Chi knew of the puppets this guy used and nothing more and not being experienced with fighting puppet users would pose a major problem all he could really think was is to get close to the puppet guy and just avoid the puppet. Another downside is the fact he kinda willy nilly went and showed off his “trump card” So Puppet Guy is most likely expecting to see that so Chi decided to use it when he felt like he needed it.

“Alright I’m ready.” He couldn't forget about the bugs. Yeah they were just bugs to him but they had a reason of being used on the big guy. Bugs and Puppets vs Earth and Sage Transformation. A interesting Spar will about to take place with The very much experienced Jounin vs The very much inexperienced Genin. Yep odds were stacked against him alright...Time to go impress some people at least!
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:38 am
The chef kid had accepted Jay's offer for a spar. Of course, Jay knew the kid was a low lever ninja of Sunagakure, so he would take it easy on the kid. At the mention of agreeing to the spar, Jay would jump back from chef kid to give a space of 15 meters between the two. The two puppets would remain 5 meters in front of the blonde as Jay jumped, chakra threads extending from each of his fingertips to attach to the puppets he was now using. Unfortunately the puppets he had brought with him today were not exactly meant for friendly sparring, but he would make it work. The Sister puppet would be manipulated to move around the left side of the chef kid and stop behind him, moving at 97 speed. As soon as it stopped, its arms would disconnect from the rest of its body, a single rope connecting each of them to the joint where they disconnected from and would wrap around the chef kid to hold him in place. At the same time this happened, the Brother puppet would be manipulated to move around chef kid's left at a speed of 97 to stop just within the boy's left and aimed a punch at the side of the boys face with just enough force to make the blonde's head hurt, but not knock him out or do any real damage.

-50ap for delimb rope thing
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum