Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 40%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Idiotic Mayhem [IO, Jay] - Page 6 Empty Re: Idiotic Mayhem [IO, Jay]

Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:02 am
Hearing the request from the clone, and the real Jaytori Koroshi begins to think about the spar and if it would be a good idea, however seeing Ichrio's excitement and willingness to do it Koroshi scratches the back of his head with his right hand "Well how could I say no" Koroshi says with a chuckle as he looks at the three of them wondering how they would like this spar to go, it is going to be them versus him which he is fine with, how in stead of having them each rush at him, or use different attacks that might end up causing them to hurt themselves Koroshi decides to offer some advise first "Alright, so before we start I think it would be best for you all to think of a plan of attack, that way I can see how well you would work together on a mission, or against a threat to the village. Once you are ready, you can begin" Koroshi says with a smile as he walks deeper into the training grounds, positioning himself at the edge of one of the sparring circles, these circles being 200 meters in all directions, and would be completely blank, having nothing but the stone floor they walk up that is covered with a thin layer of sand, besides that there is some rocks making the circle for the out of bounds area that you could step out of to stop the spar, or to have rules set that if someone is knocked out they win. After standing there Koroshi would wait for the two to talk before beginning the spar, Koroshi at this time would begin to stretch out his legs and arms to make sure that he is limber and ready to give them a great show
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:58 am
The blonde boy seemed to hesitantly agree to the small spar with their Kage and Koroshi agreed as well. The Kazekage had said something to them about the two first coming up with a plan of attack before they began so he could see how well they worked together and could complete missions. It was a simple enough task. The Jay clone turned to face the boy as he began thinking up a strategy. He noticed immediately the boy's demeanor had changed and he didn't seem like he was really into this little spar. Perhaps it was too soon for the Jounin to expect this out of Chi. After a brief moment of hesitation where the Jounin made a decision, he would turn to speak to Koroshi once more. This time the clone spoke instead of the original. "Actually Lord Koroshi perhaps we should do this some other time. I don't want to overwork Chi. Let's call it a day for training and head to the hospital instead. I'm quite anxious about seeing them after all this time." the clone would then turn to the blonde and speak again. "You did good today. We will practice some more before we take on the Kazekage together. Go home and get some rest. I'll let you know when we will meet up next." the clone said before dispelling himself.

The original would then speak. "So Lord Kazekage, are you ready to meet my parents?"
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:45 am
Oh thank god for Jaytori. Yes it was true Ichiro wasn't ready or well he wasn't sure if he was ready. He wanted to take on the Kage truly but he just felt like now wasn't the time? Plus Jay's plan felt all boring not enough fun in them so he quickly lost interest in that too. The blonde yawned greatly and shrugged hearing the plans. "Yeah...yeah..oh that sounds good too." Was his input after each time Jay brought up a new plan. Then Jay decided maybe this spar just wasn't going to happen today....thank god. This was a bit of a hit to Chi's pride and just made him want to do the spar....then again he wasn't fully rested. "Overwork my ass...! Gah but you're right too." Taking a brief pause he pointed at the kazekage. "ALRIGHT NEXT TIME LORD KAZEKAGE I WILL SPAR YOU AND MAKE SURE TO MAKE A LASTING IMPRESSION!" Some pretty bold words from the Chef. "And I'll make you that omelette next time Jaytori- sensei!" And thus the ninja chef was off to flop on to his bed and rest.

Exit
TWC: 10,807
Claiming: 54 SP, Lightning Element, Lightning Release: Chakra Blade (As I did lightning infusion and stuff) And Advance Sage Transformation.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:16 am

Approved @ Chef unless stated otherwise <3
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:12 pm
Hearing how they begin to change their mind Koroshi listens to their words, Ichiro does seem a bit too young to be doing this much training so soon, he did a spar with a jounin, learned an element and a new jutsu, and then was going to be thrown right back into a spar with a kage. So Koroshi can fully understand his need to rest, and is happy that his sensei caught on to how he was feeling to save Ichrio the embarrassment of having to admit this himself. So with a nod Koroshi would begin to speak "Alright I understand, plus I would be rather excited to see my parents after so long as well" He says toward Jaytori before turning his head toward Ichiro he is talking about how he will leave a long lasting impression on him, hearing this he once again cannot help but think about his brother Echo, and chuckles to himself "I'll hold you to that! Get some rest in the mean time" Koroshi says his goodbyes to Ichiro allowing him to leave should he not say anything else.

His attention would then be focused solely on the jounin Jaytori, it is good news that his family is there and is safe, now comes the tricky part about getting their memories back. Koroshi has never tried something like this with his Sharingan before, but if it can help one of his ninja he is more than willing to try. "Lead the way" Koroshi says with a smile as he waits for Jaytori to take off to the hospital, following him when he does
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:43 am
The boy chef left as quickly as he could as the Jounin and his Kage watched him go. When he was finally gone Koroshi would turn to Jay and tell him to lead the way to the hospital. He was beginning to feel the anxiety ball up in his chest from the anticipation of seeing his parents again for the first time in years. "Alright. Let's go." he said as he turned and began making his way out of the training grounds and towards the hospital. He chose to walk at a somewhat leisurely pace instead of running full speed. He was excited for the reunion, yes, but he still had some doubt and anxiety from the events that had led up to this. It was a few minutes before he spoke again, voicing his thoughts to his leader. "Koroshi-sama." he said while gazing off into the distance as they walked, "Do you really think you can get my parents' memories back?" was his question to the man. It wasn't that he doubted his kage's abilities, in fact he had the utmost confidence in him. It was just that he had never heard of someone being able to retrieve memories in cases such as this before and the Aburame didn't want to get his hopes up vain.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:41 am
Koroshi follows next to his ninja, allowing him to lead the way, Koroshi doing this so that the two can talk, and so that Jaytori can prepare himself for seeing his parents again. However listening to his words he can still sense the doubt, and somewhat fear of the worse outcome, and their memories not returning, which to be honest Koroshi has not gotten a chance to fully test this ability so he is not one hundred percent sure that he will be able to or not. However from what he has seen so far, and what he can feel it seems to be the best chance to help cases like this, so with a smile Koroshi "Many things can help jar memories back, so they are not really lost forever. I am confident in this new power, but if this does not work, I can tell you that if you bring them to the place they used to live, spend time with them like you used to, and make things feel like home, then their memoires should return no problem" Koroshi says in order to give him faith in his ability, while also preparing him for the steps he could take in the off chance it doesn't, making sure that he still has hope no matter what ends up happening when they go to the hospital.

Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Fri May 06, 2016 12:05 pm
By the time Koroshi had finished his words of wisdom to the Jounin, the pair had arrived to the hospital. Jay stopped in front of the entrance and took a deep breath, calming himself as he prepared to see his parents again for the first time in years. He didn't exactly know what to expect, but he was trying to prepare for any situation. "Thank you Koroshi-sama. Let's go." He then led his leader into the hospital and stopped at the front desk. There was a pretty woman with auburn hair tied back in a bun and wearing glasses that sat there ready to help. Jaytori slowly walked up to her and spoke. "Hello. My name is Jaytori Aburame and this, of course, is Lord Koroshi. We've come to see my parents. They should be in the wing with patients who have missing memories. They were hurt in the incident with the Shukaku." he said to her. She looked up the information quickly and then pointed the two in the right direction. The Jounin thanked her and then headed to where she had said his parents were.

He walked down a hallway and up a flight of stairs to the second floor. Turning right, he made his way down another hallway and into the last room on the left hand side. When he opened the door tears began to flood his eyes. Laying in their own beds, which were positioned next to each other, were his parents. He would recognize them anywhere. "That's them, Lord Kazekage." he whispered.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 11, 2016 8:23 am
After following Jaytori and talking it seems that they have arrived at the hospital, Koroshi smiling to the women as she quickly begins to do the request for the two, looking at the pictures that Jaytori had so that she can find out the right room for his parents. After locating the right room she would tell them where to go, this being respectful to Jaytori so that his family reunion is not done with nurses and such being around. After being pointed in the right way Koroshi would thank her for her help after his jounin, and would follow him down the hall way, and up a flight of steps. While walking by Koroshi can see other patients sleeping peacefully in beds, and some doctors and nurses walking about checking on them, this sight makes Koroshi happy seeing that the medical team is doing their part to protect and help the people of Suna, another thing that brings joy to him is that no one seems to be in critical condition.

After walking for a few moments and making some turns Koroshi and Jaytori happen upon their room where they are laying down, most likely resting their bodies and minds to make sure that they are not over stressed. "Wonderful, if you would like I can begin the treatment" Koroshi says with a smile, seeing his jounin filling up with tears of joy. Should he accept Koroshi would step into the room, starting with the one closest to him, Jaytori's mother. He would approach her nice and easy before talking "Hello there, my name is Koroshi. I understand that you have been having some issues remembering things about your past, well I am here to help you. If you could open your eyes wide for me, and try not to blink" Koroshi says, his mind thinking of his mother and how he never got a chance to meet her, and is excited to see the interaction between her and Jaytori.

Should she do as she is asked Koroshi would place his hands on her shoulders, closing his eyes for a moment. When he opens them again his Enteral Mangekyou Sharingan activates, spinning into his eyes, a barrier of light seeming to emanate off of him, surrounding the room with a type of presence that is very warm and calming, making everyone in here feel that they are safe no matter what. Once the barrier has been made Koroshi begins to flow his chakra through her eyes and into her brain, healing any damage that might have been done to her brain, and her eyes that might have lead to the loss of her memory. With her being in a completely eased state of mind, and Koroshi healing her, her memories should return within a few moments of this treatment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum