Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Idiotic Mayhem [IO, Jay] - Page 4 Empty Re: Idiotic Mayhem [IO, Jay]

Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:36 am
Jay wasn't surprised when the chef kid answered his question as to whether or not he had lightning to be a 'no'. That wasn't much of a problem. Jay was confident he could teach the kid to use the lightning element in time. He was interested to hear about the kid, who's name was apparently Ichiro or Chi, called himself the famous ninja chef. He was certainly confident about his cooking skills. Before they got started, Jay wanted to have a few words with Koroshi. He had been thinking about his parents a lot lately. He still didn't know whether they were alive or dead. After the Shukaku's attack Jay searched everywhere for them but there was no sign anywhere. He wanted to go searching for them and that required permission to leave the village from the Kazekage himself.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by Chi asking him how to learn to make lightning. "Don't worry Chi, I'll teach you to use lightning. First, let's go introduce you to the Kazekage. I have something I need to talk to him about anyway." he said to the blonde before turning to walk over to where Koroshi was. "By the way my name is Jaytori, but you can call me Jay." Jay had just realized he hadn't told the kid his name yet and was pretty sure he had just called him 'pup-pup'. Either way, Jay would stop a few meters away from the Kazekage, 2 meters to be exact. Chi should be right behind him or next to him or something by now.

"Lord Koroshi. My name is Jaytori and this is Ichiro. I was just about to help him learn to harness the lightning element. What are you doing here on this beautiful day?"
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:52 pm
”Alright!” Chi then began to walk to the kazekage with Jay, who will still be called Pup-Pup. The blonde wondered on what Pup Pup wanted to speak to the Kage about….then again it didn't matter because he was being introduced to THE Kazekage! Chi never met the guy he just knew who he was, he never got to meet him in person. Standing beside Jay, Chi listened and watched as he gave such a boring introduction for the both of them. “Laaaaaaaaaaaame. Dude! It's ICHIRO THE AMAZING NINJA CHEF! Get it right next time will ya?” Whoops outburst. It was a reflex, he kinda like being introduced like that. “Oh...my bad Pup-Pup...and Lord Kazekage sir…” Chi nervously chuckled as he took a step back. He was just going to let the grown ups talk for a bit as he well…..just stood there. Not much to do, Pup-Pup could have at least told him something on learning lightning release before stopping.

Chi examined the kage closely even frowning a bit. From his view it seemed like the Kage was one for eating maybe some unhealthy food…..most likely meats too. Chi continued to frown then sighed. “You should eat more vegetables Kage-sama…..” One more outburst to the list then again he hadn't realized he said this one aloud. “Eh, Both of you should come eat at my restaurant errr…..Food Cart….Food Stand? Hmm.” Still wasn't aware he was thinking out loud.

Chi just presumed being Chi. Not like he had anything important to ask. Just being your not so average Ninja Chef.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:40 pm
Koroshi watches as the two seemingly at first just look over at him, clarified that he was the Kazekage, and then went back to their own business, this puzzled Koroshi as he just sat the fence wondering if he was invisible, or if he was using transformation, with a quick look down at himself he realizes that he is visible, and that he is himself. So with a shrug he keeps watching, wanting to see if they would begin to spar or train some more, but after a few moments, and it seems some introductions were done the two turn toward him and begin walking, Koroshi this point thinks that they must have truly realized who he was, or they realized that it is rude to ignore someone. When they approach the jounin starts off by introducing himself, and then his new student, who does his own out introduction and calling the jounin 'pup pup' after a short out burst talking about him being the amazing ninja chef, Koroshi simply smiles at him as he sort of reminds him of his own student.

However his next words are rather surprising, and he questions on if the kid has sight problems, or if he has some mental problem. “You should eat more vegetables Kage-sama…..” Hearing this is truly puzzling to Koroshi as he once again looks down at himself, seeing his tone muscular body that does not have an ounce of fat on it. After once again clarifying that he is not in a transformation he ignores the kids words, writing it off as rambling of a crazy person he looks toward the jounin, should he continue with his actions and asks him what he is doing, Koroshi with his usual smile says "Well I was out for a stroll to stretch my legs, and I heard that a jounin and a genin were sparring in the training fields, so I wanted to see how we are teaching and training the youth of our great nation" Koroshi says as this was the only real reason of why he is here today
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:40 am
Jay sent a slightly disappointed look at Chi after the boy had made his outburst and gave him a quick slap to the back of his head as a warning as fast as he could. Other than that his actions would not change. The Jounin did see the Kazekage look down at himself with a quizzical expression at the blonde's words before looking back up at Jay and answering his query as to what he was doing out here today. It seemed Koroshi-sama had just been out taking a walk and heard news of Jay training chef kid and came to see for himself. No pressure on Jay now or anything. Still, the Aburame simply smiled in response to Koroshi's words before speaking again himself. After all, he had something of slight import to discuss with the leader of Sunagakure no Sato. "I see. Well I would love for you to give me any advice you may have for me after you've seen me train the boy. I'm sorry for his outburst though, Lord Kazekage. We are both hungry and it seems to have gotten to his head."

Jay glanced over at Chi again at this point, this time a look that said 'don't you realize who this is!?' plain on his face. The look only lasted a moment before his attention returned to Koroshi and he spoke once more. "Um, Koroshi-sama, since you're here I did have something of importance to me that I've been meaning to ask you. Do you have a moment before I continue training Chi here?" he added on. He had waited long enough to get answers about his parents' disappearance during the Shukaku attack. Koroshi was standing in front of him here and now, so he would take advantage of that fact while he could. He was sure Chi could wait a few moments longer. After all, if he stayed patient through this Jay would make sure to train the kid as best as he could.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 am
Hunger has not gotten to his head just yet. Neither was he crazy it's just...he had no filter whatsoever. Okay maybe he should think before he actually say things. Welp this was actually getting boring for him. He just wanted to learn lightning and go cook. He never thought meeting the Kazekage would be…..lame. Chi didn't really much bother paying any attention to the conversation as it really didn't involve him but once they were done he raised his hand and waited before speaking. “Kazekage-sama I have a few questions if you don't mind.” Assuming he will answer them chi went ahead.

“First is it better one to invest oneself into knowledge or strength?” once he answered he went on to the next question.

“Alright….how strong are you? Are you strong enough to throw a person to space?”

Welp that's all he wanted to ask before Jay continued with whatever he wanted to talk about with The Kazekage. Now he just have to wait patiently.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:17 am
Koroshi seeing how Jaytori acted at the boys outburst, Koroshi cannot help but laugh as he remembers their sensei doing the same thing to Echo whenever he did something crazy, or if he did not act respectful in front of the Hokage "It is fine Jaytori, he reminds me of my brother. As for advice on training him I have not gotten the chance to see you two actually train, as I showed up only moments after it ended and the two of you began to speak. If you like however I can test what you have thought Ichiro, the amazing ninja chef myself" Koroshi says with a smile as he looks down toward Ichiro, however his eye sight returns to Jaytori once he speaks again, listening to his words as he can sense a bit of urgency in his words, although he continues to keep his respectful nature with him "Well I did finish a great deal of paper work before coming out here, so I have some time to spare, what is it that you need?" Koroshi speaks in his normal friendly tone, he likes spending time with his ninja as they are a lot like family to him, so he wants each of them to feel as though they can come to him whenever they need help.

If Ichiro does get a chance to speak however, and he does ask his questions Koroshi would change his focus to him once more "You know I once wondered the same thing myself when I was younger, and what I have found is that both are greatly needed, and each are very important. A man with great strength, but no the knowledge of how to put it to good use can be as weak as an infant. Where as a man that spends his life gaining only knowledge will not be able to protect his ideals, or the ones he loves. I myself have branched out and have learned how the body works in every way possible, and have become a top ranked medical ninja, while also mastering my taijutsu abilities, and learning all 8 of the gates" Koroshi says as he explains his thoughts on his question, his second one however causes him to chuckle as he remembers his friend Sabaku, and how him and the other student spread rumors of how he sent the one tailed beast to the moon "Well if someone or something ever threatens the safety of this village or any of you, then they better be ready to see some stars" Koroshi says, wording it in a way that he can hopefully make the boy laugh, and to answer his question
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:33 am
Jay listened as the Kazekage responded to the smack he had given to Chi and the query presented to him about advice on the boy's training. Apparently the boy reminded Lord Koroshi of his brother, and he hadn't witnessed the training yet so he didn't have any advice to give so far. When it came to Jay asking if Koroshi had some time it seemed he had gotten a lot of paperwork done and did indeed have some time to spare. That was a good thing for the Aburame and he smiled at the response.

"Thank you Lord Koroshi. It's been some time now and I should have brought it up to you sooner, but during the Shukaku attack there was a lot of destruction and more casualties than I would have liked. I lost track of my parents during the attack and haven't seen nor heard from them since. I was wondering if you might have any information about what might have happened to them?" he managed to say, an obvious tone of urgency creeping into his voice as he spoke. He may usually be laid back and somewhat comedic, but he couldn't help being filled with emotion as he spoke about his parents whom he had not been able to receive closure about. When he finished speaking, however, the boy had managed to speak up, asking the Kazekage a few questions of his own. Jay didn't mind waiting for an answer about his parents. He would listen to Koroshi's answer to the boy calmly as he waited to be addressed once more.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:31 pm
Chi was a bit surprised upon hearing the Kazekage’s word about Chi reminding him of his brother. The teen wasn't even aware that the kage had a brother and now his curiosity sparked as he now wanted to know who this brother was. “Your brother? I wasn't aware you had one.” Yes he probably should have actually known this….then again Chi tends to not pay attention to certain things. He wasn't too sure if asking about this mysterious brother was too personal to ask so he kept his thoughts to himself. Chi just smiled and shrugged it off. Then there was the training tip bit. So apparently Pup-Pup wasn't too sure on how to train anyone or specifically just Chi. Then again the guy could have never actually trained anyone before now but still….after their little spar he should have got some idea how Chi thinks. Speaking of the Spar Chi was actually glad the Kage didn't see such humiliation causing the boy to release a sigh of relief. Chi was nowhere near from winning and was pretty much a loser, a non impressive loser. He had no excuse, he sucked. Yeah he fought against a Jouinin who had way more experience than him but still...he wasn't even able to land at least one good hit. “Oh”

Moving on with Chi’s two questions. The Kage’s answer was actually good...heck it was the best answer he could ever receive! Mostly when Chi asked people it would be one or the other but The Kazekage was able to make sense of it to deliver such a good answer. So with that Chi knew he had to not only get stronger physically but mentally as well to do good. “Wow….that was good. Uh so I guess you need both to do great things. Thank you for answering that, Lord Kazekage.”

Next was the question about his strength. His answer was a bit amusing to Chi causing his smile to grow a bit larger. Apparently the Kazekage was actually strong enough to make a person leave earth’s orbit….which takes serious Skill. “Dude, You are so freaking awesome!” Whoops another outburst….at least he grown out of narrating things.

Chi was done. He asked all that he needed to ask well except about the kazekage’s brother. Anyway he could sense a bit of the serious of the topic on whatever Pup-Pup wanted to talk to the Kage about so Chi just decided to back away for a bit. Here he was now trying to rethink his strategy against pup-pup. He may have lost but he wasn't just going to accept defeat so easily. Chi planned to challenge him again and again and however many times it takes to win one spar. Which means he just had to train harder. So he would try to learn lightning release on his own while Jay and The Kage talked. Chi didn't know what he was actually doing however so he just stood there and was thinking of how one actually learns how to use lightning to begin with.

Either way….his opportunity to impress the kage was now slipping away. He had to do something amazing and Showy like but nothing could come to mind. Welp don't this sucks.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:53 am
Koroshi listens to both of them speak as they both seem to have very interesting questions for him, so not to be rude he takes note of each of their questions and is going to make sure to get to them all. Given that Jaytori seems a bit more urgent then speaking about his brother Echo or going into family ties and what not, Koroshi decides to address that first. Although trying to recall everything that had happened during the beasts attack brings back some very bad memories, and makes Koroshi worried that one of the people that were killed might have been his parents, although not to worry either of them his express remains as happy as ever, his smile still on his face, however before he speaks his face looks a bit more serious when speaking about his family and what might have happened to them "During that many people were injured or killed, I know that the bodies were gathered up, and they were buried with honor per Suna traditions. However many people that were injured during the attack have suffered some memory loss, weather it be from the direct injury, or from the trauma of what had happened. Due to this and how the attack happened so suddenly, not many were prepared or even had ID's on them, however if you would like I could inform the hospital to bring you the photos of the different people that were brought in, so that hopefully we can find your parents" Koroshi says very calmly and making sure to end his sentence on a more positive note, keeping hope that his parents may be alive.

If he agrees that he would life to see the photos Koroshi would raise his right arm into the air, a hawk scoring down from the sky and landing on it gracefully. Right after it had landed Koroshi whispers something to the hawk, it nods its head before flapping its wings and flying off to the hospital. It should be easy to pick up on that Koroshi had informed the bird on where to go, and what information to bring back. After the hawk had left on its mission Koroshi would turn toward Ichiro, wanting to make sure to answer his question so that he did not feel left out "Yes I actually have four brothers, they just live in different places. Yes, in order to become a great ninja in this world you will need to have both so that you can carry out any dreams that you might have, and you can be sure that Jaytori, myself, and all of Suna will be here to assist you in any training that you might need" Koroshi says with a smile
Jaytori Aburame
Jaytori Aburame
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:28 am
Jay listened as the Kazekage explained the events of the Shukaku attack. It seemed that many people were injured and lost their memories along with those that had lost their lives. Koroshi had offered to send word for the pictures of those still hospitalized for the jounin to look through in the hopes that he might find his parents. "Yes that would be a great help. Thank you Lord Koroshi." the Aburame said in response to his leader's words. He then watched as the man summoned a hawk to land on his arm, whispered a few words into its ear and then released it once more to fly off in the direction of the direction of the hospital. It was obvious to Jay that Koroshi had wasted no time in requesting the information on the patient's with memory loss. After sending the hawk to get the information for Jaytori, Koroshi would turn to address chef kid's questions about the man's brother and the information about strength and wisdom. Jaytori was also interested in what Koroshi had to say about his brother since he hadn't heard much about him. The Aburame was surprised to hear that the Kazekage had four brothers though. That was not something he had previous knowledge of.

"Koroshi-sama I didn't know you had four brothers. I thought you only had the one. That fourth Hokage. Who are your other brothers?" the Aburame said in response to Koroshi's words. "Also, I have an idea. Chi." the Jounin added on to his words before making the clone seal and creating a single shadow clone of himself before returning his attention back to Koroshi to hear his response. The clone on the other hand turned to speak to Chi.

"So Chi. I'll teach you how to harness the lightning element while my original waits for the hawk with Lord Koroshi. Come on." the clone said as he lead Chi a few meters away from the original and the Kazekage. Stopping, he would turn back to face the boy again. "Alright. The first thing I want you to do is channel your chakra into this piece of paper until it crumples together. I have several of these on me since they only work once. Here." the Jounin said as he handed the boy a strip of the special paper that was used to determine one's chakra nature. The clone would then watch the boy and hand him more of the papers as needed until he had managed to complete his task. Meanwhile the original would be waiting with Koroshi for the hawk to return and to hear the Kazekage's answer to the query about his other brothers.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum