Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Spite
Spite
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Road to Genin (Part 4: Transformation Jutsu) Empty Road to Genin (Part 4: Transformation Jutsu)

Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:26 am
Spite smiled when his father said "That's my boy." Although his father complimented him quite often, this was a phrase he had never heard his father say. Spite's spirits were lifted and he felt like he could accomplish anything. He decided that day that he would no longer doubt himself or his abilities, and if he ever struggled with anything he would just push himself harder. Spite always knew his family name, Uchiha, would mean that people expected a great deal out of him, and that he would have to prove himself during difficult times. 

"Thank you, Father. For believing in me," he replied bowing towards his father. "No need to thank me son. It was you who proved that you could accomplish so much at such a young age, and I know you will only progress from here on out." his father said as he grinned a toothy grin. "Who knows, you may even unlock your Sharingan at a younger age than I. But for now let's continue with your training." Spite had never imagined unlocking the Sharingan any time soon, but if his father believed he could do it then that would be all the motivation he needed. The only problem was that he hadn't a single clue as to how to unlock it. "Maybe I'll ask father how I could accomplish such a feat." Spite thought to himself. That would be a topic for another day however, for now he needed to focus on his training. The Genin exams were just a few days away now and all he had left to master was the Transformation Jutsu. Being the most complicated of the basic jutsu, Spite was still having a hard time with it. "So...What's next?" his father asked him. Spite thought for a moment, if his father could do the clone jutsu with no problems then he must be able to the Transformation jutsu without even breaking a sweat. "Well...." Spite said struggling to find the words at first, "I guess I'm having a little trouble with the Transformation technique. If I can't manage to get the jutsu down I'll never be able to graduate from the academy." Spite patiently waited for his father's response, hoping all that praise wouldn't be replaced with disappointment. Spite looked down at his feet, when out of no where he heard his father's laugh fill the grounds they were training on. "Is that all you are worried about? HAHA! Son it took me months to get that technique down when I was your age. I actually failed the Genin exams my first try when I couldn't perform the jutsu. Of course I was also a slacker in the academy, but you, you're no slacker son. I believe in you and so does your mother. There's a reason we wanted you to wait out your academy days out and not pass earlier. We just didn't want to see you grow up so fast, I guess. But now its time for you to forge your own path, and we'll both support you along the way." 

His father's speech was moving, and highly motivational. He felt as if he were able to accomplish anything. Spite stepped backwards from his father, he could feel the chakra in his body almost as if it was alive. Spite knew it was the time to perform the transformation jutsu, and with the moral support from his mother and father he knew that he could get it down this time. He closed his eyes, and focused as hard as he could, picturing his hero. He then performed the hand seals necessary for the jutsu, Dog-> Boar-> Ram. A puff of smoke formed for a moment, then cleared revealing Spite in the exact form of his Father. "That's my boy," his father said once more, a large smile extending across his face. Spite smiled as well, as he transformed back into himself. He had done it, and was ready for the Genin Exams. "What's say we head back into the house? I'm sure your mother has lunch ready for us." his father proclaimed. "Yeah, that sounds like a great plan." Spite replied laughing. The two of them walked back into the house, starving from the day of training. It was a nice bonding moment for the two of them. 

(Exit WC: 721)

Claiming
Transformation Technique
+3 Stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Road to Genin (Part 4: Transformation Jutsu) Empty Re: Road to Genin (Part 4: Transformation Jutsu)

Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:35 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum