Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo SatoAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Today at 5:40 pmIchigo SatoThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 3:49 pmZatoichi HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 2:50 pmTalon TauPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 10:35 pmKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 9:25 pmRokkuTeam 1!Yesterday at 9:18 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
130 Posts - 53%
34 Posts - 14%
17 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 4%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
5 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Continuous Fumbling [p,nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: Continuous Fumbling [p,nk]

Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:39 pm
Ashur was lucky, he had to admit that. When he heard movement and even breaking of the roof of the poor kid's house, he thought something was up. Kozan couldn't have possibly made it up to the roof that fast, he thought. Sadly when he looked over a slash of sword left him with a narrow chance of escape. He activated his dojutsu and his torikimi shinka in order to react faster and move at 120 flight speed right away instead of building up to it. He did a extremely fast downward flap of his wings as he spun around towards Kozan and wondered what kind of sword Kozan was using to send out a blade like that. He looked angrily at Kozan as the Garuda's godly voice mixed with his. His voice came off with a deep echo with his black and gold eyes staring right at Kozan.
"Leave Former Raikage or I will destroy every house in the village to kill you."
A lie to hide how terrified he was of Kozan right now. He narrowly escaped whatever kind of death Kozan's aunt wanted twice! Ashur tried to calm himself down as the White Garuda slowly brought in more divine energy to his body. He really would like to just blow up the village and just end the fight, but he was going to have to play dance dance revolution with Kozan's deathly attacks. If only Kozan would just pass out or something, he thought. Ashur pulled a kunai out with his right hand from his weapon's pouch and got ready to have a little bit of fun with it all. It was a game of death, see how much he could dodge before getting killed and boy was he was running out of options every second Kozan's Aunt was lying around figuring out Kozan's fun little tricks of killing. He felt the pressure and lust for all of this stop and The White Garuda came up with a plan B on getting Ashur's body.
"Hey Ashur, why don't you let me help you out. I'm stuck here anyway. There is this special hand sign I don't teach people unless they are very special snowflakes like you. Come on you want power poured onto from the god's themselves right? Just a simple few hand signs and a new one then you can become strong enough to blow everything apart you want for the sheer heck of it. Imagine your speed doubling, people falling at your feet for being the weaklings they are, and even seeing the cool golden aura you had earlier. You say the word and your mine Ashur. I can show you the power you so crave and for nothing but for my own satisfaction."
Ashur sweat a little as he heard the Garuda promise him the whole world. The boy wondered if it was worth it. He could have a cool little hand seal and the power the Garuda talked about, but what cost to him? Is this going to weaken the resistance of his body to the Garuda's will to take it? It was all too much to think about for him, a deal as shady as this. If only could ask Kozan for help with the giant white bird talking to him inside of his head about unlimited power and also trying to take up Ashur's body. Oh right... no something too good to talk about right now. Maybe Kozan never noticed his golden aura, odd tone of voice, and his face suddenly looking uncomfortable at certain parts of the fight. Ashur prayed inside of his head to whatever god the Garuda talked about for Kozan's body to be freed.

[617/3,605]

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:56 am
Approved unless stated otherwise<3
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:29 pm
Ashur panicked with heavy regrets as he realized this fight was going to kill him one way or another if he didn't end it soon. The Garuda wasn't going to help him and neither was Kozan himself! He told himself whatever thing that was, it wasn't Kozan anymore. He was going to put down the threat to the village before anything bad happened. Ashur knew the Raikage would probably find out too late if Kozan went on a psycho killing spree and if this killed him then the village would have only the Raikage to plea to. With all of these thoughts of killing his best friend sounding like the right thing to do he bit his lip remembering what kind of person Kozan was before his aunt got to him.
"I know what your thinking Ashur...."
Every hair felt like it went up at once as he realized the Garuda knew he wanted to kill Kozan out of fear alone. It was just a form of euthanasia to save thousands, wasn't it? Ashur felt conflicted as he was ready to be put down for good by the aunt. Every single dream and hope would have died with him. The thought of his death was enough to push him to start weaving the hand signs.
"...and you are right entirely. PUT HIM DOWN ASHUR!"
Bird, Hare, Horse, Rat was all it took to send half of the village to be nothing but a crater. He weaved each sign with sweaty palms and watery eyes. Ashur couldn't kill Kozan, but he had to save many innocent lives before anything else happened. As the ball formed and he was about to weave the final hand sign to have the ball go flying towards Kozan, the boy seemed to snap out of it. The ball of feathers was quickly reduced to nothing but plain old feathers falling slowly down. He looked at Kozan with a smile as he saw his partner was fine. Hearing Kozan getting some kind of jutsu interested Ashur as he tried to hide the fact he was just about to blow the area to dust. He breathed heavily as his hands felt numb and formed a brand new hand sign assisted by the Garuda.
"Thank me later Ashur."
Ashur smirked a little as he felt satisfied that anything weird going on with Kozan was done. He flew onto the roof at around 50 speed and sat with his feet dangling over the end.
"Do you know what happened while your aunt was around? I can't believe how powerful you are Kozan, but that must mean I am something as well for being able to live through it barely."
His dojutsu deactivated as he felt the reserves of divine power filling him as well as the confusion for the new hand seal. He collected his items from the fight and wondered if Kozan was in any sort of good mental state.
"Are you okay, Kozan? It must have been rough on your body both mentally and psychically. Is your aunt ever going to steal your body again?..."
He sighed for a second before continuing on fearful for the future.
"...Maybe you should be locked up until you are positive this won't happen. Who knows how many innocents could have died from you if I wasn't here to stall. I'm sorry this ever happened to you but at least you got a jutsu right? Could you show me what the jutsu looks like before we figure out a way to make sure the village won't be massacred by your aunt?"
What would life be without an edgy swordsman, Ashur wondered. A feeling of hopelessness fell over him as he realized that his enemy was now something intangible. Could he ever hang out with Kozan again with the knowledge he could be killed the minute he turns his back? What kind of sadistic powers does his aunt have over him to ruin everything he is? It felt very heavy to Ashur to know his best friend in the village was a cold blooded killer. Kozan could really kill anyone he wanted to then plead spy... was it wrong to think this about someone who helped you, the boy wondered. If he ignored this and continued on would Kozan still end up killing the new people in the village and eventually try to kill him? Could he be nice to his friend while also saving others from death? He tried his hardest to think this was just a one time thing and everyone he killed was a spy, but he still felt uneasy about it all. He was going to trust Kozan even if the kid could kill everyone in the village overnight except the Raikage. Who knows how strong the Raikage is anyway though.

[802/4,407]
(1,593 more words to to go till I get my S rank!)

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:33 pm
Well it seems Kozan had a spot on explanation for it, Ashur jokingly thought. Why not just say it was some sort of final wish before they died? Ashur didn't care enough to really say something about the explanation, mostly because he knew Kozan was probably unable to see the answer himself. Two partners in "crime" and they went from asking each other for help to trying to Kozan trying to murder him only to stop suddenly. He remembered while getting lost in his own thoughts that Kozan probably wanted to hear anything to show he was paying attention.
"Kozan your my favorite psychopathic partner a guy could ask for. Thanks for killing my friends then trying to kill me. What's next then? What more can you take from me?"
Was this a request? Maybe, Ashur was curious on what he had left besides Brandon and this serial killer. He said it all sarcastically of course because he was trying to make everything a bit more light hearted than he had been. To be friendly to someone with the knowledge that they killed at least three others and even stole body parts off the bodies was something others could call delusional. Ashur was the perfect guy to be as "ignorant" to be friendly to someone like this. Does he call Kozan an "it?" What do you call someone who got possessed by their dead aunt and kills people they suspect as spies? Whatever this thing was, he knew the perfect title for it... friend. Maybe even family, since Ashur had nobody left. Kumogakure felt so corrupt to Ashur as he realized that there was no way of proving any of those people where spies. That was it! Ashur was going to end this! The boy was sickened by the killing of people who could innocent ninja only to be rewarded with special parts of the body. Without realizing it, he activated his dojutsu as he saw the life he choose when he killed his parents and siblings. He was going to have to take on the law himself and become some kind of cop of sorts. He thought for a second as he realized being a cop sounded immensely stupid. Ashur's eyes widened slightly in his train of thought as he realized he was what he was the entire time; An angel. Angel's are supposed to support some kind of higher power and bring on god's wrath upon those who don't deserve it. He was going to be the real Angel of Kumogakure and end this madness tearing him apart inside.
"Don't trust him, Ashur. He is not your problem and he killed everything you hold dear. Kill him now and let me show you what true power is."
Ashur bit his lip in anger at the Garuda as he heard Kozan talk about a jutsu involving a... kiss? 
"Wha-"
He saw it coming... Kozan was running at him. Part of Ashur thought Kozan was a better person, but now he has a new part inside of him thanks to his clan's "gift." The most surprising part was Kozan locking lips with him. It felt like everything he had left was taken away the minute the two touched. The dignity he had... gone. Kozan was pulling straws all day, but why did he just dump the entire container at once. Ashur swore he was trying to figure out what to do next, but he was just... gone. He couldn't handle this much stimulus in one go. The Garuda saw his body in the weakest state and smiled grimly. It was time for another person to violate Ashur's body. The Garuda swooped in from Ashur's essence and took his body. Maybe Kozan would feel the massive strengthening of Ashur's body, who knows? Ashur struggled hard inside of his mind as he didn't feel like escape was possible. Was he going to die here? The Garuda was ready to take his body and it seemed Kozan was sucking away everything he had left with every second of this kiss. Then he realized he was completely paralyzed and he felt tears drip down slowly from his eyes. He wanted to scream at Kozan to stop before something inside of him takes over entirely.
"Admit it Ashur, your friend needs to die. Who cares anyway? Your friend already gave me your body! Now it's time to see what Kozan can handle hearing from his friendly partner's mouth he just kissed once this is over. He could kill you and I would be happy or you could just be taken by me."
Ashur wanted to do anything in desperation to escape a never ending hell he could be stuck in. He felt his chakra network almost double in power as The White Garuda exploded with energy inside of him. The power he was obtaining from the Garuda trying to take over his body... it was horrifying. If Brandon was here, Kozan could be killed, but luckily that bastard wasn't here to see everything Ashur had left be stripped by a pigeon and an edgy homosexual swordsman. Was Kozan enjoying this? He couldn't know and really was worried if this was going to happen again anytime soon.
"Hehehe you can't ignore me when your body is mine. I am going to make you pay for every fucking second I had to put up with you. I will fucking destroy your body and turn your brain to dust for every victimizing thought in your head. You should have never taken away what I worked so hard to get."
Ashur sweat as the over sized bird wouldn't shut up. He decided to communicate back even if it killed him (literally.)
"Listen here, you kill innocents so I killed you. You were the next step to my power and that's in the past now anyway. Take my body and kill me already. I want to be out of this situation just as much as you and it seems you are just stuck here. Calm down and just at least try to act friendly if you are going to stick around all this time. Why argue all the time anyway?"
The White Garuda, surprised by Ashur, smiled. As the bird flew threw Ashur's memories to search for any kind of weakness to the body, the bird would see how Ashur came to be in seconds. Breathless, the bird was unable to think of anything to say except for an apology.
"You deserve to see what a giant bird and a teenager can do when combined into a single being."
Ashur could only smirk inside of his head as he began to hear about what the Garuda was going to do alongside Ashur. There was no way for either one of them to have full control, making things interesting. A 50/50 body split with 200% of Ashur's body's potential. Things were going to get fun, Ashur thought as the Garuda tried to take over the rest of Ashur's body.

[1,169/5,576]

#nohomo

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:17 pm
Suddenly, Ashur felt something inside of him he never felt before. It seemed his own soul was touched, almost taken! Whatever kind of homosexual jutsu Kozan had, seemed to be immensely dangerous as The White Garuda waited patiently to take over Ashur's body for good. On the inside, he wouldn't have minded dying like that and have The White Garuda dying with him, but he had seen lots of ways to go and that was a pretty bad way to die. 50/50 split, how interesting it was to think of being two beings at once? Some sort of reserve inside of him filled to the brim of the new kind of energy. He was ready for whatever kind of evils laid ahead for his body and mind.
Kozan finally stopped the kiss as it felt like a weight had been lifted. Ashur's body slowly started feeling as if it was his again as the Garuda began to expand the reserves to a breaking point in his body. It was painful, but at least he could stop himself since the Garuda only had half of his body right? Hearing Kozan speak again with such disgusting knowledge, Ashur felt like he was done for good. He didn't care what happened next and he especially wanted to rid the world of someone like Kozan. A friend killing, homosexual swordsman who keeps the body parts locked away in his fridge like some kind of trophy. It burned Ashur inside to see someone who seemed so nice become confirmed to have killed his old friends, have a psycho dead aunt as some kind of voice inside of his head, and even after the aunt tried to kill Ashur, Kozan decided to kiss him.
Hearing that pieces of his friends remained at least in prison, brought a slight bit of satisfaction as the Garuda found a new way to manipulate Ashur for his body. The Garuda was going to try to work on what Ashur was feeling inside then attempt to just take on the body fully.
"Okay so do these hand signs and let's teach this freak of nature a lesson: Bird, Dragon, Bird, Tiger, then you need to do the special Garuda hand seal to finish it off."
Ashur looked at Kozan feeling like this might not be the best idea while he remembered who Kozan used to be before today. Should he really give up everything to let some kind of creepy being inside of his brain? Remembering Hikashi's face and the kiss, he quickly started weaving the hand signs and would try to finish off with the Garuda hand seal. The effects that would take place would look completely disgusting to most watching. Feathers grew out painfully from his skin as his hands, feet, and mouth began to change entirely. The Garuda would be happy as the form would be finished quickly.
"The next plan of action is to take the rest of your stupid little body with your own power. Fun stuff right?"
As Ashur began to glow a golden aura and looked inhumane in every aspect, he realized that the Garuda was only putting him against Kozan to cause this. Feeling betrayed, he looked at Kozan to see what was next. Ashur memorized the details for fear he would never be able to see again. His chakra and divine energy went to war with each other as he felt himself become empowered stronger than he had ever been before. The feeling of being able to end lives within a heartbeat terrified him as his chakra began to speed through his chakra network at a much faster speed. The Garuda interfered with his racing chakra and tried to take it all for himself.
"Ashur the funniest thing was how you were being such a hippocrit the entire time. Every time you spoke it reminded me on why you don't deserve to be able to work with me. Kozan killed some of your friends for thinking they were spies as you killed Jason for that reason, his aunt tried to kill him as I will once your chakra become fully mine, and I really just can't get over how you thought he was bad for trying to protect the village. You fool, damned your own friend for doing things you have done yourself."
Usually Ashur would try to ignore the Garuda, but this time the Garuda had a very good point. Ashur did notice that the Garuda actually mentioned Jason Goka.
"How did you know about Jason? Also, you actually think I would let some kind of prick like you just swoop in after I killed you in one hit and try to take over my body. You think you can use me to harm Kozan? "Great" White Garuda, you are nothing more than a silly little demon posing as an angel if you can go through with all of this."
Ashur then looked at Kozan while the final form he was in probably could cause anyone to have heart failure. He had bigger things to do than argue with a overgrown pigeon trying to do something so futile.
"Kozan.... sorry for letting this all happen..."
Cliff hangers can be fun, lesson number one. Ashur, in his godly form, cried for fear of losing himself and being the cause for suffering of innocents. In the best outcome, he could just tell Kozan to kill him right now, but he was going to fight the Garuda to his selfish, dying breaths. A sort of smile ran across his face as he realized that Brandon could now be better than him as the frog seemed to dream often. He decided whether the world would just be better off without him as the power only seemed to rush further. Frantically, he wanted to end his life as he saw it was only reaching double the amount of chakra he was used to. He looked at Kozan absolutely terrified as the jutsu began to go bad. He wanted to say something, but he just suddenly... caught up with himself upon thinking about Clyde. Clyde, the suicidal maniac, made Ashur suddenly just see light in the situation. He just started laughing at who he had become. He had actually cared that Kozan was killing people who deserve it and was actually worried to have whatever this was.
"Man I need a break."
Ashur just told the Garuda to go suck a brick and flew off without a single care in the world. He only could promise himself one thing as he remembered Clyde stabbing himself, to never be emotional trash. The winged boy knew his body was in a high amount of danger, but flying at 185 speed was way too fun. He wondered if Kozan could even see him as he flew to the sky ready to do whatever he wanted to do. To let himself become a cage of emotional garbage was something he couldn't let happen again. He looked to see a bird flying similar to the one he had seen before and realized the weakling inside of him could never take his body. The boy chuckled to himself as he realized Brandon might have very well slapped him in the face for wanting death a few seconds ago.
"Stupid pigeon."
He was narcissistic enough to see if Kozan was watching him before he decided to burn the entire sky. Kozan used lightning so this might come as bit of surprise. He weaved the horse, monkey, and bird hand signs and just let a large portion of the sky become filled with a cloud of dust. As he felt his chakra began to rev up much faster than he could handle, he weaved the horse hand sign and burnt the entire cloud with a puff of fire. Such large amounts of speed and chakra flowing through his body was almost scary for him, but he really just was trying to blow off some steam after everything that happened in the past few months. As Ashur began to plummet to the ground and revert to a human like state as his body wasn't ready for such a transformation, he smiled thinking of the kind of trouble he had gotten into over the years and how he lost face. Ashur, the weak orphan off the streets with a bit of strength, was now some kind of demigod over a few months. Ashur, the one who had walked with a giant frog and almost got killed on multiple occasions, was now someone... different. All the fights he had with Brandon, all the people he had met, it all just gave him a little bit of goosebumps to think about. He was sure to gather everything he used to fight to save Kozan and could only really lie in a state of complete euphoria. He had went from Genin to Chuunin in a few months and learned to become better everyday he was able to walk. The creepy guy named taco at the gates, the meeting with the raikage, when he met Kozan, and even the day he walked in to see his parent's possessions get taken away one by one, it all just felt magical. Ashur's life felt like nothing but a silly fantasy as it seemed the Garuda was silenced for good this time. There was nothing, literally nothing when he started on his path to becoming something. Through meeting Clyde he learned more than he could ever learn, by becoming friends with Brandon he could go onto understand what is morally right, and through Kozan he learned he always could improve. Every step along the way the orphan had found some kind of family in the people in the village. Even at the gates were he hauled Jason Goka and Rikaro to prison, he felt like there was something in him for the world.
His eyes closed shut as he felt the world as shut out. Plummeting towards the ground, some people's worst fears and he was smiling at it. It all felt so fake and unimportant as life had felt before he became a ninja. Killing his parents was really the only important thing he ever did. Cutting ties with the people his parents were was probably the best thing he ever did. When he had them kill themselves, he was born in their deaths. His wacky, uncaring nature was ironed out by their screams of pain. The funniest part to him was hearing them fall as if it were a slide whistle even if the fact that they died bothered him. Had he had the same parents today, he would probably kill them again. The new reaches of some kind of power given from an over sized pigeon might have never been achieved otherwise. He might have never even met Brandon and probably would become some kind of rich snotty kids.... like the ones who had died because of him... oops.
"Ashur, if you really want your body back, fight me. I will take over-"
Ashur found this to be comedy gold even if the situation was urgent. He was going to just go inside of his head all Naruto style and beat the pigeon back to the city. So inside of his head he went to go one hit kill the pigeon following him around again, but things don't go to plan just like his parents used to say all the time. Man he was happy to not be a parent, but sliding into what appeared to be the pigeon's memories was weird. The Garuda seemed to be just a regular old pigeon who did nothing with it's life, but it suddenly got called on by the gods to become a special kind of body snatching jerk. Maybe other kids would have been horrified to see the life span of a godly being, but Ashur find it genuinely entertaining. Life was nothing but a game to the bird brain. Ashur knew for some reason he wasn't going to die anytime soon. Something inside of him just felt happy and confident, the inverse of what he was a few hours earlier. Hours, months, seconds even and it seems his life was different every turn. He remembered his flight abilities and felt blessed to have his wings even though others called him some kind of cheater for using them in fights. Ashur absolutely loved just flying around and exploding everything and who knew this careless maniac was able to obtain all of this. People spend their entire lives training and reading on how to gain power as strong as this and gets it in maybe an hour without much thought. The world seemed to be a little bit twisted, probably why Ashur enjoyed it so much. Once Ashur realized that the Garuda took a little trip down his memory lane, he felt a bit uncomfortable to have someone able to know everything about him. Should he attempt to kill the Garuda, or attempt to just try to beat it for power? He knew what he had to do next, he had to go to the Garuda and abuse it to death for it's divine energy. Who cared if others were going to call it cheating, he really couldn't care less. He was falling to the ground passed out, but he knew he could live (unlike his parents.) It had been another eventful day, who knows what happens when he reaches Jounin. A chilling thought occurred to him within that moment, what if he had became a Kage. He could only pray to every village out there that it never happens for the sake of everyone. It was kind of scary to imagine a world in which he was the dictator of a village, making every choice for the village. The village might as well just burn in flames and disperse than to suffer a 16 year old with a 13 old's maturity as head of an entire nation. Countless wars would break out and who knows what happens then? Ashur stopped thinking as he came close to the ground and just slipped back into some kind of welcoming abyss. Kozan turned out to be a pretty good guy, if he still existed after he passed out, maybe he could give an apology. Ashur felt his face turn to a disgusted look at he tasted Kozan's saliva in his own mouth. Life really couldn't get any stranger, he thought to himself, and he felt himself finally drift off.

[2,424/8,000]
[Exit Thread]
Garuda Embodiment + Garuda Handseal Trained for all 8,000 words.
80 action points added from maxed stats o.o

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum