Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenToday at 8:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 8:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 8:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationToday at 8:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityToday at 8:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetToday at 7:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 6:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 5:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 5:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 4:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
153 Posts - 56%
34 Posts - 12%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Continuous Fumbling [p,nk] Empty Re: Continuous Fumbling [p,nk]

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:34 pm
Ashur flew through the air with his bastard sword in hand. A bright grin came over his face as his spit landed right into a guy's drink. Today was a good day for Ashur, he was up and about ready to get involved into mischief as a different title than before. He then saw a bird flying up with some sort of note in the distance.
"Target spotted!"
He flew at remarkable speeds at the bird than slashed it's head off with his sword while grabbing the note from it's claws. Blood poured all over the note making it harder to read than usual, but he got the message.
"Ashur, There is my chakra, Help. From Kozan."
Blood stains blocked the important parts, but at least he knew where Kozan lived. Ashur put away his sword into his gloves and felt immensely destructive for a teenager. He flew right through the window without thinking to slow down in the slightest.
"KOZAN, WHERE ARE YOU?!"
He would be slammed right into the wall without a care for the world as he got to his feet. Ashur quickly pulled out his sword from his glove with blood spatters from the bird all over his clothes and sword. He was really hoping for a room full of ninja getting ready to kill Kozan, but it seemed to be quite the opposite. The winged boy quickly spotted Kozan and began to feel a rush of questions.
"Why did you need help? What happened? Did they get away?"
He smirked a little while looking around the room. Ashur bit his lip once he felt the pain from the glass shards and from hitting Kozan's wall at half of his flight speed. He looked to Kozan wondering what could possible be next. His face began to turn from happy to worried as he wondered what was wrong and as he felt the pain of breaking a hole in the wall.

[324]

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:50 pm
Ashur was absolutely unable to possibly understand what was wrong with Kozan and was completely horrified by whatever was going on inside the boy's head. Would Brandon know what to do, he thought as he rubbed the pokeball. He shut out this and remembered he was going to be a Chuunin now. Ashur was stronger than this. The blood the kid coughed up mixed with the knowledge that his dead aunt Raikage was haunting him left Ashur struggling to understand what to do.
"Uh, Kozan, give me a second. I really can't understand this too well."
He took a deep breath before continuing.
"Your dead Aunt wants to force you to do what exactly? This might sound a bit crazy, but it might be a good idea to listen to whatever it is to end what appears to be your body horrifically being altered."
Ashur didn't even know Kozan had a doujutsu till up to now. Something in his teenager head said to just fly away, but he couldn't leave Kozan to do who knows what. He was sure whatever this crazy ghost had to say was probably going to be like casting a jutsu or learning some kind of amazing power. Ashur only hoped whatever happened next, this guy wasn't going to do stupid things like Clyde. Killing others, killing yourself, burning down buildings, being overly sensitive, and stealing where all things he really didn't want to have to deal with today. He honestly would rather just tie Kozan to the bed and do some kind of weird candle ritual or something. A brillant idea! Expel the demons, Ashur thought to himself.
"Okay do you have any rope or candles? I have a brilliant plan."
He smirked at Kozan thinking of what the magic voodoo words for getting rid of ghosts were. Man Ashur was a genius.

[308/632]

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:36 pm
Theme for this post try hard mode activated:

By legs, Ashur assumed Kozan meant part of a roasted chicken and thought nothing of it.
"Sounds good to me."
He quickly made his way to the fridge and felt an awkward chill up his spine the minute he grabbed the handle. Something felt so... demented about it. He had to do it for Kozan's well being and for his own view on how good of a person Kozan was. With a tug of the handle, he realized what was kept in this killer's fridge. Ashur took a step back when seeing the legs still tied together. With a few hand motions, the knot was undone and the rope was in Ashur's hands along with many questions on who's legs these were. He walked back more slowly this time with his lips pursed as he remembered Jason and Rikaro were both in prison. Had a single taste of blood caused a serial killer? Before he made it to Kozan he began to speak.
"Kozan... who's legs are in your fridge? Who have you harmed other than Jason Goka and Rikaro?"
His voice cracked slightly as he began to get watery eyes from everything going on. Inside he tried to tell himself Kozan wasn't a killer, but he knew those legs weren't from the two people they helped to prison. What happened to Nejonin, Jason Hyuuga, and Chronos, he thought. Were they dead as well? The thought of Kozan killing Chronos caused him to want to drink himself dead. Every single bone in his body shook as he remembered the Raikage's office. Ashur whimpered as his sweaty hands shook in the realization of how the next generation of Kumogakure ninja were all dead. The start of the storm was when he thought of Hikashi getting killed by Kozan. He locked eyes with the presumed serial killeras he dropped the rope to the ground.
"You killed Jason Hyuuga... was Chronos and Nejonin part of the spree? Did the lust to kill fucking lead you to Hikashi? I bet sick fucks like you keep a list of your victims. Why should I try to save you when you are just going to keep killing innocent people?"
He wanted to kill Kozan and end the spree, but he knew he couldn't. Ashur was never a killer. The thought of a single deep wound on Kozan drove him crazy. To kill Kozan would be the worst thing he could do to himself. How could he possibly live with the knowledge that he killed pretty much his only friend. No, he wasn't going to harm Kozan. Deep down Ashur was completely horrified to imagine something like this being human, outside he was being a whiny brat.

[450/1,082]

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:37 pm
Ashur began to calm himself down a little when he saw how he was only making things worse. He began to think about Hikashi more and more as he talked about Chronos. Sure the girl was an easy one to pick off, but why her? No way, he swore he could have seen her just a day or two ago walking the streets with some odd chick. Hearing the traitors in the village swirled inside of him a deep fear as he realized the spies were still out there. Ashur wiped off his tears and realized he needed to help Kozan as the note said. In order to even accept this... thing as Kozan, he needed to dissociate the two in his mind. He thought of this of just the condensed bad side of Kozan instead of just part of Kozan. To accept his partner could ever be exactly like this was something he would have to come to terms with later. Hearing Kozan talk about the task at hand as he sorted everything, Ashur realized what was right.
"Kozan this ghost expeling thing probably won't work and you look like...."
He tried his hardest to find a nice word, but realized he couldn't come up with a single one.
"...complete and utter shit."
He quickly ran up to Kozan and sighed a little as he realized his plan. There was only one thing to stop the end of this all.
"We should put you into a place in which you can't escape until you come to your senses. I'm sorry."
Ashur weaved a tiger hand sign and hoped it would paralyze Kozan. Sadly, the jutsu would have no effect for how weak it was. Once Ashur realized this he cursed hard. He tried to find another plan as a special friend began to talk to him.
"Remember me? The Garuda you killed!"
Ashur began to tense up and want to just kill everything in sight. Something in his eye showed immense desperation, a look he could have probably seen on Kozan. He quickly ran through possibilities and began to try to forcibly tie Kozan's wrists and ankle's together in a very tight knot.
He spoke to the Garuda in his mind: "Please can you just look at what I have to do here!" Man he was getting more and more pissed and frantic with every second.
"Is there any kind of words I can say to bring you back? Is your Aunt going to take over your body or something, or are just unable to handle your chakra network? Should I cut your legs off to keep you from harming others?"

Ashur began to look around frantically as his familiar came to mind. No way Brandon could understand any of this, he thought to himself. He scratched his head frantically as he tried to ignore that the head of his clan just talked to him inside of his head. It was probably just him being delusional under stress, he thought to himself. The deaths of Nejonin, Hikashi, and the last Jason around town were something he had to shut out for later. He felt his body rush under the pressure of it all. Only one more swing down and he was going to try to beat Kozan senseless in a futile attempt to save the village from getting destroyed. It wasn't going to be till death or major injury, just until Kozan couldn't walk again. Damn a 16 year old can't be trusted with this kind of power! He tried to run through every situation in the book and paced around the room frantically.
"Your so weak.... how could you have ever beaten me?"
He shut out the Garuda talking to him from beyond the grave and looked around remembering his eyes didn't belong to him anymore. Great he was a different person already, he thought aggressively. His eyes were the same blue color they had always been last time the boy checked in the mirror. Ashur was frustrated as he realized he was loosing his own friend and could only think about something as simple as his eye color. The power The White Garuda offered made him a little excited deep down for the thought of being even stronger than he was. How strong was the Gothic kid before him; The one who did most of the work in the fights he was in. He got chills up his spine remembering Kozan was considered by the Raikage to be the same power as him if you went by rank. He had dead set in his mind that if Kozan was going to be that strong, the village would be nothing but rubble in seconds. The feeling inside of him was a dangerous mix of frantic urges, grief, surprise, sadness, fear,... the whole effing list. Maybe he should just knock Kozan out before he did something stupid, but how strong was the kid. He wondered if he could a single jutsu to subdue Kozan, but he was afraid one might be too much if he didn't know how much Kozan could take. In his head more and more thoughts were born and killed.... just like the others. Hikashi's smiles made Ashur squirm in his mind with their innocence, but now she wasn't even going to have a proper funeral. Nejonin he wasn't surprised was killed in the slightest for just how annoying that ninja was to Ashur. Ashur tried his hardest to suppress his power and keep the two alive only to get talked down to by a newbie. He really hated how he could have destroyed maybe the entire village and he was still getting talked down to like a child. Ashur could feel happy in knowing everyone he killed or sent to prison deserved it at least. Jason was another issue to him. The kid was always kind of just fun in the way he had been so creative with the winged boy. Ashur was actually on a run for his money once the smoke bomb was thrown down onto the ground. He could have actually died in that fight, but he didn't really care too much. He assumed the three he was fighting weren't going to just kill him, even though the one named Chronos was one he strongly believed was stronger than appeared. He had no time to think of any of things anymore. Ashur had no time to even enjoy the view without knowing he could become stronger than he ever was at every corner. It was frustrating to have to grow up so quickly for the boy who was 13 around a month ago, but he felt it was the life he wanted to live. He began to prepare for the worst as he looked at Kozan.

[1134/2,216]

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:58 pm
Ashur was happy to see Kozan suddenly making a full recovery. After hearing him speak, he knew things just got good or was it worst? The screaming from Kozan sent chills up Ashur's shaky spine. He pulled out his sword from his gloves and wanted to slice Kozan's body in fear of what was going to happen next.
"KOZAN NO! YOU NEED TO FIGHT HER. I DON'T HAVE THE SMALLEST IDEA HOW STRONG YOU ARE!"
Seeing the boy get into some kind of horrific armor that destroyed the tightly tied knots, made Ashur start hyperventilating.
"Kozan.....!"
Hearing the inhumane creature speak, he knew it was time to show off a little bit of his godly power. Feeling the reserves of chakra the Garuda was slowly building up in him, he weaved the bird, ox, and tiger hand signs as the possessed Kozan moved in for the kill at an outrageous speed. At 100 speed, the room was filled with feathers for a 7 meter radius and Ashur was nowhere to be found. Every single feather was his very own essence as he moved through the feathers to the outside. He was going to have to fight this thing by being in the skies if at all possible. Kozan probably had no way of reaching him once he got high enough up, thus securing his chances of victory. Once he made it through each feather at 30 speed, he was finally outside. All the feathers would suddenly come rushing towards him at 100 speed and his body would be completely reformed as he activated his bloodline to fly up at 120 speed straight up into the sky until he reached 30 meters up. He would then look down and get ready to fight assuming all had gone well.
"Ashur, wasn't it? I think your an idiot for thinking that was a good idea, because now he knows where you are and you don't know where he is. He can just hide on the ground and if this Aunt is truly something to be afraid of she can just wait for you to blow Kozan into tiny pieces by taking his armor off when you choose to strike. Silly boys like you don't deserve to kill people like me."
Ashur cursed under his breath as he screamed in his head for the bird to shut up. Things were getting bad, real bad. He felt the Garuda slipping more chakra into him and began to wonder how much he could handle from the Garuda.
"Don't worry, if you die I get your body and live freely. Did I tell you a little secret? I can keep putting my chakra into your body until you can't handle it anymore and give yourself up. People don't kill me usually, but you were dumb enough to allow me to posses you through those very special eyes of yours. The better part is that the next White Garuda is already born out there with eyes like yours. A fail safe to your clan in case the great clan leader gets killed or taken by me. You are worlds over your head and I love it. That is why I choose to help you out by storing away not chakra, but divine energy it's self. You can almost feel your body working like a magnet for the holy energy in the air right? The gods give off a tiny bit of power and you are a human vaccum cleaner with a trusty side kick. Your dying slowly, only a matter of time before I get to become human once more."
Ashur felt horrified by what the Garuda was saying and tried his hardest to shut the thing up, but ultimately failed. His mind was in mental turmoil as he felt the divine energy the Garuda talked about slowly being sucked into his body. How much longer did he have to live? Why was the Garuda increasing the speed of absorption?
"Already 3/4 of the way there thanks me to expending every stop I can to get you more. Pity this can't be done again or I could just make you godly. Without me interfering you gain maybe a quarter the amount of energy."
He felt himself calm down as he realized he could take the energy. Ashur felt the White Garuda tense up as it realized Ashur was perfectly able to handle the max amount of divine energy. The amount of power Ashur could gain by using them... was the scary part. The Garuda waited, praying Ashur wouldn't be able to handle anymore of the energy he was giving.

[772/2,988]
Used: Disperse
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum