Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Training about (Summoning area) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training about (Summoning area)

Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:40 pm
"I uhh...huh."
That hadn't exactly been what he was expecting. It certaintly had pulled him out of his mood though. Well Kira was nothinh of not someone who spoke what she thought. "Well I had some things happen that have shaken my faith in myself. Theres something I need to show you."
With that he pulled back his hood. His hair was quite a bit longer, his hand pushing some stray strands out of the way of his face. His right eye seemed to glow slightly, on the iris was a visible pentagram like seal. The inside was a light blue, contrasting the dark blue of his normal eye color. The ring of the pentagram was a ruby red and seemed a lot more jagged then the rest of it.
"Your Sharingan might help see what this is a bit better, or at least what its doing."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training about (Summoning area) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training about (Summoning area)

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:04 pm
"Alright...." her features took a bit of a more serious tone at this, her eyes studying the boy as he removed his hood. "I see. Kiru. Listen carefully. Hair.... it grows with time. You probably just haven't cut it recently. Letting out a sigh she finally calmed down, thinking the fear was over. Then as always seems to happen.... That nagging voice appeared in her mind.

~Kira.... Come now. Time at rest has weakened you. Use the sharingan.~ She always had to be dificult Kira thought to herself, activating the doujutsu power of the sharingan and noting some wierd stuff coming from his eyes. "hm."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:16 pm
He looked at the hair arond his face, a puff of his breath moving it. "I HAD a ponytail but I lost it. Anyway this sigil represents a disease in my chakra system. Its been..i guess dormant is the word, but a fight i had activated it. From what ive been told, it'll slowly consume my body and mind into something...different. Theres even a neat little prophecy about me too I learned."
The last bit was meant to be amusing, but Kiru still looked like somebody had kicked his puppy. "I don't  know how long it'll take, days weeks or even years. The more it grows the worse ill get. Eventually ill seek out places to grow in power, to consume things in darkness. I..dont know what to do.."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:22 pm
"Hm. neat.... Um.... so what's this prophecy then?" She would look a bit disinterested, partially due to further convorsation with the spirits in her head and partially because it didn't seem terribly important. The way kira figured something decides to cause trouble.... She does the killing it thing. It seemed pretty simple to her.

"So we figure out this thing or whatever and we kill it. Or i develop a medical jutsu to fix this. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:40 pm
"Well at first i thought it reffered to you or Youka. This one guy kept talking about a Demon with a jagged blade. I mean you have a scythe and thats got the curved edge which is jagged in a sense. I dont even know what Youka uses. Apparently though, if i dont deal with this mark then its me. Theres also three forces that can stop me if it comes to pass. They are a little cryptic though. "The Jaws of Grima", "The Trinity", and "The Huntress". I don't own a big jagged sword yet, so until i do the prophecy isnt all that near so we have time."
Kiras simple logic of kill it wasnt entirely unexpected, but he'd rather find a way to purify it then risk Kira infecting herself. He also should probably hunt down a barber.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:45 pm
"Alright. so.... Theres a pretty easy answer to this then. You..... figure out what the heck you're talking about because i mean.... That's the most vague description I've ever heard..... And dont make or aquire any spiked swords. Actually. I wonder. If we ensure you dont aquire any spiked weaponry.... Will that solve the entire problem?" She was allowing her strategic mind to work, though probably not exactly in the most effective way.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:58 pm
"I hadn't thought of that actually...I mean sure theoretically, unless I get the sword AFTER im fully infected. Anyway, im sure I can figure this out..eventually. If you come across any helpful leads though it'll be appreciated. I agree with you though, from earlier. I've learned my lesson about vengeance already, at least for the time being."
He had already lost someone to his blind revenge, he wouldn't disgrace their memory now. He hoped Kira would find something though about this curse. He wasn't all thay worried yet, but iy was sure to make steady progress and that was worrying in itself.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:36 pm
"If i hear anything about it i'll kill them. no worries. LIkewise if you see any strange bumpy swords... just walk away. " she wondered if she'd truelly learned her own lesson. Her mind thought back to that night with Ashie, debating the words she'd said. Could it truely be that easy?
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:33 pm
"I may head into town to recover from my trip somewhat and get a haircut. I'm also going to look into some old texts on sealing and see if i can come up with anything there. Contact me if we need to meet up, unless theres anything else you need right now."
He flipped his hood back up, not wanting his odd eye to he seen while he was in town. He waited patiently for Kiras response, obligated to help her if she needed anything.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:39 pm
"Uh... Sure. I mean I could probably fix the hair problem...." The call of sorrow echoed through the cavern as she offered her assistance, fairly certain that it wouldn't actually be requested. Instead she'd head out of the cavern, being portaled back to her home within the nara district.

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum