Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Ryuu's big realization: He can't fight! (P,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryuu's big realization: He can't fight! (P,NK)

Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:47 pm
Ryuu knew that this day was going to come. Ryuu thought for a moment, trying to think of how he could explain his inner voice without sounding completely insane, even though he was. Ryuu then looked at her, not so sad, but confident. Ryuu then couldn't help but to hear his inner voice nagging him. "What the FUCK is her deal!? Why the hell does she need to know about of that crap? Who the hell does she think she is, all high and mighty with her questions!?" Ryuu then began to speak with him once more, "Now how in the world did you think that NO ONE was going to ask about why I begin speaking with someone who isn't even there. Just because I can't get rid of you, does not mean that you actually exist. Now be quiet for the remainder of this conversation, understood?" His inner voice agreed and ceased talking. Ryuu then looked up at the woman, took in a deep breath and began to explain the situation with the inner voice.

"When I was very young, around the age of ten. My parents left this village and became missing nin. For years, I had to deal with the constant feeling of waking and feeling lost, or that I was being abandoned for the first time almost every single morning. Every single morning, looking into my parents bedrooms, hoping and praying that, by some miracle, they'd be lying in bed. So I could run into their bed, and lie in between them, and finally, for the first time in years, I could feel loved and relevant to this God-Forsaken world. But, every single morning, I would wake up, go and check their room, and find their room, completely empty. After three years of doing the same routine day in and day out. I got tired of being alone. I would wake up alone, go to school alone, come home alone, train alone, and live in complete solitude." Ryuu's eyes began watering, and his voice began to quiver. "I know that as ninja, we are supposed to kill our emotions, but this is the one thing that still burns, every moment of my life. But I digress, after years of this routine. I felt only hatred toward my parents, which then turned into me feeling nothing but hatred toward everyone. Everyday the children would make fun of me, they would say that I was a criminal, just like my parents, and treat me accordingly. They would all ridicule me, make fun of me, and in some cases, threaten my life, just because of my parent's decisions. This is when I began to hear a voice, it was a voice that called out to me in these times. The voice was hateful, angry, and all around awful. This was when I began to seclude myself from every single person in the entire village, for if I didn't, I wasn't sure how long I could keep the urges from rising to the surface. But after months of complete solitude and seclusion. I realized that I as beginning to live to separate lives, the one that embodied the rage and hatred that I felt toward my parents, and one that embodied the love that I had for all of the people in the village. This was when I had locked away those urges. I was able to defeat the side of me that embodied the hatred, and quenched it with love instead. But no matter how much I was able to defeat those urges, the voice continues in my head. But I have been able to quiet it down considerably. I understand your worry and you are right to be in such a state. People who are slightly out of their minds shouldn't be allowed to practice such things as ninjutsu, taijutsu, and the lot of them. But I promise you, from the depths of my soul and my mind, I promise you. I have been doing this for a while now, I have complete control over the voice inside of my mind, the only problem is that it nags me quite a bit, and some times I need to stop to talk to it for a couple of seconds to shut it up. Whatever it takes to prove that to you, I guarantee you that I will do all in my power to prove it to you." Ryuu looked at the woman, feeling as though he explained himself sufficiently. Now all he needed was to wait for her response. 
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Ryuu's big realization: He can't fight! (P,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryuu's big realization: He can't fight! (P,NK)

Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:23 am
(I'll post for you tomorrow. I've been super busy with a production. Sorry <3)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:28 am
Well that was pretty rough. Good thing that coco had the good fortune to be born into a family of doctors and never had to deal with anything like that. Well she did have to deal with the missing parent thing at the moment, but she was so busy being a mom herself. She shook herself from her thoughts and clicked her tongue. "Well you should bury your passions. Let them rise, control you, make you better, stronger. Follow your passions life is too short not too. Mad at your parents? Go kill them? Mad at you peers in the village for judging you? Prove them wrong. The only voice you should be concerned with is the one in your heart. I've done nothing but follow my passions and it's lead me on quite the adventure." Coco wasn't sure that was the proper advice but it seemed good. This guy could explain himself so he wasn't nearly as crazy as the girl she'd known back in Ame. "But as long as you have control over I don't see why our training can not continue."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:42 am
Coco let Ryuu chew this over for a few moments. She could tell by his silence that he ended a moment to think about things. While she waited for him to accept his life she unwrapped a length of chain from around her waste and began to spin it around the air. She hadn't gotten a chance to use this baby yet and she was really regretting it! This chain was bad with a capital B. She took a few moments to swirl it around her body getting used to the length the weight, the spin torque, the way chains interconnected and moved with one another. Once she got a nice little grace with is she started showing off for the kid. This thing was going to capture her a bijuu one of these days. If she was going to get to that level she was going to have to get really good with it, and so far so good. When she was finally done just spinning it around like a razy woman she flung it across the length of the training area and stuck it into a training dummy. Then with a mighty pull she pulled back on the chain and it was pulled straight out of the ground and came flying towards her. She of course side stepped the incoming projectile and turned her attention back on ryuu who was still standing catatonic. She cocked a eyebrow."Ryuu, ryuu are you okay?" She squatted down in front of him and looked into his eyes which seemed distant. She placed her hand up to his forehead, he did feel a little warm. Her eyebrows were now furrowed in concern. It was probably nothing to worry about, but he'd probably need some sort of medical care. She bit her finger and summoned Manasa onto the field. The ancient chirped happily and jumped onto coco's shoulder. "What's up?"

"I dunno he's been like this for a few moments, thought maybe you could give him some spray to make him feel better." Manasa shrugged she didnt' see why not. she blew some blue smoke into ryuu's face. Now that stuff was strong enough to cure just about anything! "Thanks babe." coco purred. she took a look at Ryuu and still didn't see much of an improvement. She pursed her lips. "Okay ryuu I'm taking you to get some rest at my house. Maybe a little bit more medicine which is way stronger than anything you'll get in a hospital." With that reassurance she picked the kid up like a princess and carried him off to home, for some rest and relaxation. Coco was really starting to get into the swing of this whole being a mother thing.

(1483)
Exit
7 stats for Ra-Ra
14 ap for me
Words towards Tool Manipulations Meteor
If ryuu doesn't make the activity check I'm claiming his body. If he does, I'm not! Coco is roommates with a goddess of healing, doctors would pale in comparison. So she's not crazy for not taking him to a hospital. If he doesn't make the check we'll assume he dies in his sleep at night. Cool? I mainly just want his Shuriken XD
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:23 pm
bump
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:06 pm
bump
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:07 am
About the body, people who die during activity checks usually just turn to dust/ash, so you can't claim them.the stats and such yeah, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum