Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK) Empty Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK)

Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:14 pm
Kira walked along the busy streets of Suna with the biggest hangover that anyone could ever have. Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to mix all of her alcohol into one giant glass and chug it down like THAT night with Gwynevere. She was practically a walking corpse. Her hands shaded her face from the bright light that shined upon her as if she was an angel ready to be welcomed into the gates of heaven. Though, her raging headache was ready to make her crash onto the warm sand below, engulfing her into the depths of hells to be the gatekeeper to all evil. Hmm, that seemed like a fun job, greeting all of those into an eternal sauna of suffering. She would dig it.

People we’re staring at her, keeping their distance as if she carried some sort of plague. It was like the start of an apocalypse movie. Kira, the very first zombie, raising terror amongst all! Sadly, that wasn’t the case, but she wasn’t going to stop people from thinking it. 

“uuhnnnn”

Kira moaned organically. Her head was pounding like a drill going right through her skull. It didn’t seem like she would be doing much training like she had planned. The Red Haired Uzumaki saw a small dark alleyway coming up on the road and turned into it, quickly crashing and burning to the floor. A quick upchuck of last night’s fluids into a nearby can made her feel instantaneously better. “Now then, time for some Koombaya boom chow training time!” 
Anonymous

Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK) Empty Re: Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK)

Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:30 pm
Salzem, who had been wandering through the seemingly busy streets of Suna, had just bore witness to a girl about his age vomit all over the ground in an ally. His first instinct was to just walk on by, to just ignore this entire incident and just keep walking. On second thought however... Salzem rolled his eyes and approached. She didn't seem too incredibly sick. Apparently whatever had made her so violently ill was in the contents which now splattered the ground. Upon a closer inspection (but not that close) the girl had red hair. Not that salt-n-pepper-orange hair, but deep, sanguine red, like his eyes. He thought about giving her a welcoming smile, but that would've been too strained. Instead, Salzem patted her on the back of her shoulder to get her attention, his gloves coated in the rune-ed steel of his gauntlets.

"Miss." Salzem would say. Who said chivalry was dead? "Are you alright? Are you sick or something of that nature..,?" Perhaps she was delirious with fever or something when she started screaming some gibberish then something about training.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:00 pm
After her upchuck, Kira was just about ready to conquer the world, maybe even beat up some noobs on the training field who actually thought they were ninja. That was, until she was completely caught off guard by a voice that came from behind her. Started, Kira entered the crane fighting position. The man who stood there was… well… he was… creepy. The man who had snuck up on her had skin as pale as the dead, a face mask that was straight out of a horror film, and the eyes of the devil himself. OH NO! She was’t actually serious about being hell’s gatekeeper! Had they come for her? Did she actually die when she barfed out her full breakfast lunch and dinner?  So many questions, questions that Kira already grew bored of.

“Miss!?” Kira said, slightly offended. “I’ll have you know that I am a strong independent young woman so don’t come over here adding years to me age!” Kira paused momentarily before continuing to reconsider what she said. “Although, I will allow you to call me miss… better yet, call me m’lady!”  Kira said, completely engulfed in her egotistical thoughts. “Yes, I am fine. I was just a little uhh seasick! yeah, thats it?” The Uzumaki said uncertain of her own excuse. She gave the man a deadly glare that said, if you question me, there will be trouble! “Anyways, who are you? I haven’t seen you before, and I’m sure I would remember you if I had."
Anonymous

Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:49 pm
Salzem held up his hands quickly in defense as she grilled him for calling her "miss." His eyes widened as she went on a tangent about how he had "added years to her" and that she was "an independent woman" Or something like that. Then she did an entire 180 and said he could, in fact, call her miss or even my lady. Alright. She might not have a fever, but clearly she wasn't acting normally. Or perhaps she was just playing with him. A memory flashed behind his eyes as he remembered himself about 5 years ago pulling the same kind of joke with his father. He flinched back as if she had just struck him, trying to avoid the memory. It hurt him to remember back then. It hurt too much to remember that far back. Salzem tuned back into reality as she fired off her excuse about how she had gotten "sea-sick." On the desert? Yeah, okay. No. The temptation to pry further was extraordinary, but one look from the Uzumaki girl and the question died in his throat. Apparently, she didn't want to talk about it, so why should he pry? He, instead, answered the question she had proposed to him.

"Uh..." Salzem began, oh, so intelligently. "My name is Salzem and I'm a traveler and I've only recently came to the Sand. Its very.... sandy.... my lady...." The expert stand up comedian that was Salzem was at it again. Internally though, he hadn't forgotten the expression on HER face as she saw his. Was he really that hideous...? He found himself suddenly very self-conscious about his appearance.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:46 pm
The Uzumaki stared at the demon spawn as he blanked out. It looked like he was sort of having some sort of premonition or something. Something was definitely fishy, and it wasn’t the garbage that she just spilling her guts to. The man seemed to come back to reality, flinching like a little boy about to receive a spanking from his abusive daddy (too far?). Once, just ONCE could Kira just meet someone who was freaking normal? It didn’t seem like it would happen anytime soon. Well, at least this wasn’t as bad as THAT night, but then again, this creepy man-boy did get the creep on her… in a dark alleyway… with no one around…. she was going to get raped. 

Well lucky for her, she had a special ability that was better than vaginal dentata. That’s right, she could summons chains from any part of her body, even her cuchi if she so desired, so she dare challenge this man to a game of hide the salami. After she would finish with him, there would be no salami left. The boy seemed to struggle to get the words out of his mouth, stopping briefly before finally spiting out his name. It was no surprise though. Someone such like this “human” would oddly be stunned by Kira’s natural beauty, and maybe he also didn’t speaky da engeesh very well. Her hypothesis was supported by the very ‘smart’ remark that he made. Well of course it was sandy. There were in the middle of the bloody desert surrounded by a sand wall that protected the sand village that had sand buildings. YES IT WAS VERY SANDY INDEED. At least he directed her properly, for that he would have received a treat just like a dog would, unfortunately though Kira didn’t have any. “Okaaayy Salzem, well it’s nice to meetcha!” Kira said cheerfuly.

That was a straight up lie. It really wasn’t. Kira was afraid for her life. This man seemed like he would suck the youth right out of the young goddess’ body, turning her into a wrinkly old hag. Kira scratched the smooth skin on her chinny chin chin, studying the man…boy…it for a good while, when she finally snapped her fingers and an imaginary light flickered above her head. “Well now that we know each other SUPER well, we can pretty much say we’re friends right Sally-Poo?" Kira asked the boy…man…thing. She contemplated putting her arm over it’s shoulder but was afraid he would take off his mask and devour her in one bite with a gigantic mouth housing thousands of teeth. “Well, friends do another friends favours, and luckily for you, my schedule just cleared up and I’m gonna do you a HUUUGE favour! Now follow meeeeee!” Kira grabbed the boy against his will and dragged him off to a place, a wonderful place, a place full of imagination!

Salzem was going to get a makeover!
Anonymous

Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:43 am
This day.... This day... couldn't possibly get more strange. One moment he was attempting to help a girl who had gotten sick in an alley, and the next, he was being dragged through Suna's streets, left to speculate on where they were actually going. Salzem watched her as she tugged him along behind her. The girl seemed to be the opposite of him in just about every way. Her hair was red and her eyes were blue. Salzem's hair was black and his eyes red. She was a bit on the small side, Salzem was a bit tall for his age. He must have looked like an idiot, being tugged around Suna by a small Uzumaki girl, and throughout this entire misadventure, never once did it  occur to Salzem to just tug his arm free and bodyflicker out of there. The thought just never fully formed in his mind.

With all the constant tugging, Salzem's mask had come loose (It didn't have the integrity it used to have), and finally it had fallen from his face. Salzem caught the mask with his free hand and hooked it onto his belt. The lower half of his face really didn't look that different from his upper half. He had lips (Though they were pale was well) his nose was normal, and he had the natural amount of human teeth in his jaws. He had come to the conclusion that this girl was very much like the people in Konoha, afraid of him because he wore a mask. Her expression earlier that day confirmed it for him. At one point, Salzem realized he hadn't even asked her name. Salzem cleared his throat to get her attention and if that didn't work, he'd tug her arm gently, like a little kid might do.

"Uh... excuse me.... my lady...." Salzem said just loud enough to hear. "I don't think I caught your name..."
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:17 am
Kira dragged the pale boy through the streets of Sunagakure, taking him to the best salon known to the ninja world! It was where her and Gwyn had gone that one night after they raided an underground human trafficking ring. She was just picturing in her mind all the possibilities to turn Salzem from underworld slave to bachelor numero uno! He was definitely going to have to get a spray tan though. Nobody reached numero uno without a layer of golden brown skin! The two made their way through the crowds of people, Kira holding on tight to the boys wrist hoping that his undead skin wouldn’t come off. The slight tug from the boy caught her attention and she halted before looking back.

Kira’s eyes widen slightly, stunned that the boy’s mask had come off. Well he was definitely not sprouting a Mortal Kombat Mileena look. That was huge sigh of relief. Without the mask, Sal was looking fairly normal, but his demonic looking red eyes, red skin, and black clothing was really not helping. Though, without the mask he at least went from underworld servant to leader of goths. Kira put her finger to her lip with her free hand, thinking about whether or not she would answer the question. Alas, he did answer hers so she figured why not. Considering she was probably going to end up in hell, she might as well have some connections down there. “My name is Kira Akudachi!” To this date, nobody really knew hew real name besides Kasuga. It didn’t help her cause to lie about her last name but it was just a precaution that she developed. Though, her sprouting her chains every five seconds wasn’t helping her seal her identity one bit. The Uzumaki’s logic was quite flawed in that way. Then again, there were no other Uzumakis in Suna so it’s not like these people knew of her bloodline. 

“But you can stick to ‘My lady’, I like the ring to it! Now let’s get moving! Beauty rests for no one!” Kira skipped along, still holding onto the boys wrist until they finally made it to the salon. Kira opened the doors as they were hit with a bright light, as if they entered heaven itself! “Why hello my little Kira-poo!” A flamboyant voice called out as the man hugged Kira.  “What did you bring me today?” The man said as he examined Sal from every direction. “Oh just a new friend of mine! I was thinking a fake tan, a new hairstyle, and a new outfit to throw it all together!”  Kira announced, not even thinking about the fact that the boy would reject this glorious offer. Just like the heterochromatic eyes girl had done earlier, the man dragged Sal to an open chair and sat him down. “Now what kind of look are you going for? Charming? Flirty? The sexy but silent?” Standing behind the two, Kira just watched like a proud mama. The things that she did for charity, maybe God would cut her some slack at the gates of heaven and give her a soft landing into hell.
Anonymous

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:47 am
Salzem stared at her when she called herself an "Akudachi." He was sure she was an Uzumaki, what with her red hair and blue eyes (It was only now did he see that one of her eyes was actually green). He had an uzumaki friend back in Konoha and he looked a lot like Kira did. Either she wasn't telling him the truth or her mother or father was "Akudachi." He supposed it was the former but he didn't pry. Why would she tell a stranger the truth about her last name? Salzem kept his mouth shut and followed along behind her, but he soon wished he hadn't.

They had arrived at a beauty Salon, the last place on earth Salzem would ever go. Perhaps she was going in for her own make over and this "huge favor" comes after this. This is what he hoped, but his hopes were dashed when she told the flamboyant stylist that HE was the one getting the make over. Salzem's mind went white and his body shivered in horror. Salzem clearly had enough strength and speed to tear himself out of the man's grip and disappear, and he REALLY didn't want this man to "work with him." For all Salzem was concerned, that man was doctor Frankenstein. He stayed however, not wanting to hurt the stylist in his attempted escape. He'd just use Transformation to appear like his old self until he can get to a secluded space and restyle. It looked like Kira had everything figured out already, basically tossing out everything Salzem was, except his gender and personality, and replacing it with something new. Assuming Salzem's only options were the a, b, and c the man provided, perhaps Salzem could retain some of what he was.

"Uh...." Salzem mumbled, very hesitant about the whole endeavor. "The third one...." He glared at Kira as she smiled. She thought this was a good thing! He huffed angrily before closing his eyes and just letting the stylist do his work. He didn't even want to KNOW what he was doing to his body.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:37 am
The hair stylist pulled out some scissors and a comb. His snipped the air twice and observed the boys head,  seemingly not knowing where to start for the first time in his life. Suddenly, he began snipping at the boys hair and within seconds he was done! A true masterpiece! Except, his hair looked exactly the same; it was probably just a few centimetres shorter. “Perfecto!” The hairstylist shouted as Kira clapped in excitements. To those that were fashionably challenged, it seemed like there was no change whatsoever, but Salzem’s head was now a masterpiece! 

Kira just watched the boy’s face, seemingly petrified as to what was going on. The Uzumaki wasn’t that selfish, and she had come to realize she was maaaybbbeee in the wrong for bringing him against his will. With all her might, she opted herself to convey going into the next level and pulled Sal out of the chair and out of the store. “KTHXBAI” on her way out, she left some money for the hairstylist service. When they finally came to a stop, the two found themselves in an open fired near the Suna wall. “Phew, that one hell of a run!” The Uzumaki was slightly panting. They did just run halfway across the village. “The haircut looks good on ya!” She complemented the seemingly awkward boy. “So, how come you came to Suna?"She attempted to initiate small talk with Salzem. She was dragging him all over town, but she had yet to really get to know him. Hid odd appearance aside, it was sort of kind of him to just go along with the Uzumaki’s plans, and she also loved a person she could boss around!
Anonymous

Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:03 am
Salzem didn't know what was going on when Kira spoke. Eyes still closed, Salzem was once again dragged out of the chair and back out into Sunagakure's streets. Salzem opened his eyes when she started to pick up speed until she was running. Salzem kept pace easily, wondering why she would drag him into a beauty salon just to drag him out a few seconds later. Perhaps she understood from his glare that he REALLY didn't want to be there. They'd been running for a good 5 minutes and all that time, Salzem was checking his person for any changes the stylist might have made. None on his body or face... Barely anything done with his hair. Salzem sighed in relief and that's when they stopped. Kira turned to Salzem, exclaiming what a run that was. This brought his attention to his surroundings. He hadn't been to this area before... When Kira commented on his hair, Salzem unconsciously brought a hand up onto his head and a small grin danced on the edges of his mouth. Very rarely did he allow himself to indulge in such things. When she asked about what brought him here, Salzem didn't exactly now how to respond or feel to such a question. One the one hand, Salzem was looking for that man who set him on this path of misery. On the other, being in the sand, he'd have the opportunity to reunite with his mother.

"I'm looking for my mother." Salzem said, smile growing ever so slightly as he built his fantasy of how they're reunion would be. "She is a Sand Ninja who got called away, or so I assume, when I was 13. I want find her." This was the half-truth, but he felt it would suffice for now. He gazed at Kira and decided it was his turn to take a stab at small talk.

"So... Sea sick in the desert, huh?" Salzem asked, referring to when he saw her vomiting in the alley.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum