Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A little training to kick things off (Nk) Empty A little training to kick things off (Nk)

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:35 pm
Yushiro woke up early in the morning as he opens his eyes at first it was a little blur but it cleard up in a few seconds. Yushiro then sits up and look around and notice it was noon time as expected after the exam it was hard and tiring with all the practise. Yushiro got off the bed and walks to the bathroom taking out his toothbrush brush his teeth after doing that he went on and had his breakfast. After everything was done he decided that it was time to training but he had no idea what to do so he went out of his house and started walking to the place he always train.

"Well i guess it is quite a nice day would be a waste if i just sleep the whole day". As Yushiro said to himself, Yushiro walks pass a place which he rememberd seeing his friend being taken by thugs and never saw him again he stops and went blanks but in his mind all he sees is him being powerless to save someone he cares. A little while Yushiro snaps out of his thoughts and continued to the training grounds which the wind was breezing against his face and walking against the wind he look up into the sky as it was cloudy.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

A little training to kick things off (Nk) Empty Re: A little training to kick things off (Nk)

Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:27 pm
Arashi had been spending most of his time off-duty just.. laying around.  He was still affected by his last mission, but he tried his best to hide it.. at least, from everyone but his own mother.  And Arthur.  And Den.  To be frank, the only people who knew were the people that it mattered towards. 

On this particular day, it was mostly clouds, but with a nice constant breeze.  Arashi was spending his day watching the clouds drift by, silently greeting his family as they moved.  He was near the training field by the Academy, and for the most part, the students just seemed to avoid it today.

Except for one.  Arashi sat up as the sounds of movements below him, and watched the lone student walking in, unsure of what he wanted.  Yushiro... Arashi remembered him from the farm.. an idealistic individual who had aspirations.  Smiling, Arashi stood up and activated his bloodline, turning into a cloud and moving to reform next to him.

"Its been a while, Yushiro.. how are you doing?"
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen

A little training to kick things off (Nk) Empty Re: A little training to kick things off (Nk)

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:02 am
Just as Yushiro was looking up at the sky a familiar face appears right next to him. Yushiro had the tendency to act clumsy infront of people and this time at reacting to the sudden appear of Arashi. "wahhh" shouted Yushiro. Yushiro then said to Arashi "wow you gave me quite a scare there dont do that again ok?". Yushiro then smile back to Arashi as Arashi told him that it had been a while since they met asking how he was, Yushiro replied to Arashi "Hey there i am doing good but ever since i made it to genin i have nothing much to do and training myself does not seems to be the best thing since i can't measure how much i have grow and to tell the truth i want to be useful" Yushiro pause for awhile and looks back to the sky for a few second before turning back to Arashi and said to him "infact i want to be a great ninja able to help people around the world but as of now the pace i am going i doubt i would reach my goal".
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:24 pm
Arashi chuckled at the boy's reaction.  It was starting to become a common sight for Arashi to just.. drift.. in places, and where there was once fear and then suspicion, the people were being swayed to trust the young 'prince'.  Still, he really only used his chakra around other ninjas.  It was more for theatrics than anything, and to ensure he kept his body in practice.

"No promises, but I'll try to give you more space before I pop out at least." he said with a shrug, listening to the boy telling him whats new.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down there, tiger.  I can tell there is frustration, but give yourself a chance to breath between thoughts, okay?" he said, holding his hands out to signal the boy to relax.  Luckily.. he did.

He was admirable, and to a degree reminded him of himself, but the boy was clearly impatient... and that seemed to frustrate him to no end.  Arashi shook his head, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Great ninjas are not trained overnight.  And I can promise you that you won't be saving the world as a genin.  Or at least as a D-ranked ninja.  You need to start small.  Think small, train small, step small.  Its like building a house.  You already want to throw the walls and roof up, but unless you take your time to build the foundation, that house will not last.  And it could even result in danger or worse.  I'm not saying to not dream big, but you need to build a foundation.  Impatience will not fix that." he offered, looking the boy up and down.

"You do seem older by my view.  What have you been doing?"
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:29 am
Yushiro listen to what Arashi had to say as he listens carefully. After listening to what Arashi had to say Yushiro laugh and gave a big smile as he said. "Hahahaha i was getting ahead of myself there so sorry about that". Yushiro then continues to say to Arashi with a light hearted tone. "I took the genin exam and was promoted to genin but after that i have no idea what to do and have since been loitering around on my own".

Yushiro then added that he wanted to train but he did not know where to start. Yushiro then added. "Arashi you are now a Chuunin right? could you train with me? maybe teach me some awesome jutsu?. Yushiro was also curious as to weather Arashi have earth or water element and he might be able to get some help on training those elements.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:56 pm
Arashi nodded, giving a chuckle at the younger boy.  "Genin is the state when you come to learn what it means to be a ninja.  Usually this involves going on missions with or without a team.  Usually menial tasks at first, cleaning, searching, labor, but it builds up character, and strength.  If you have a mentor, you can even get there faster." he said, shrugging, as the boy then asked the big question he expected.

Arashi's smile dropped for a moment, and he took a breath.  It wasn't a memory that he wanted to relive.

"Y-yeah, I was recently promoted to Chuunin." he said, nodding.  "I guess in a small village word gets around quickly, mostly thanks to the populace that continues to call me the young prince.  Remember, Yushiro, that Genin and Chuunin are just official designations, not a measure of strength.  Chuunins are considered much stronger, but the rank is less about strength and more about maturity.  I'm not really ready to mentor younger groups, but I can think I can help you out a bit." he said, glancing around at the training field. 

"I can't teach you anything without knowing your strengths, and your nature.  It would do no good to teach you a jutsu that requires a release you don't have access to.  Head into the training arena.. show me what you got." he said, stepping in and standing with arms crossed, watching the young ninja.
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen

Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:01 am
Yushiro listens to what Arashi said but given the age Arashi is he is a really mature individual and the way he explains things would also make Yushiro learn and also mature in the right direction. Yushiro looks on and continue listening to Arashi to the part where by he was told to know his strength and nature.

Yushiro was looking a little confuse but he remembered that while back at home his aunt and uncle did a small test and found that he could do lightning release but also there are other elements Yushiro could do but he does not know what it was. Yushiro looks at Arashi and said to him. "I know my element is lightning release but i do not know any technique just my element though do you happen to know som lightning technique?".
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:12 pm
Lightning.. damn.  The most recently and last element his body can hold.  Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of things he knew.

"Sorry, I only recently learned to control lightning, and the abilities I know are family secrets, and too high a level for you." he said sadly, shaking his head. 

"The best advice I can offer for lightning is to mind what the element is.  Lightning is quick, and precise.  Your chakra must also be so.. so what I can do is work with you to build up your body to better utilize your natural chakra.  With it, you'll be able to weave your chakra to produce lightning, and that will make different techniques easier to learn down the road." he said, flashing back a small distance.

"So how about this... come at me as fast as you can."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum